Wedding

Change

 

“I missed you,” I whispered into his ear. His hug tightened, making me feel special AND protected. How I missed these.

“I missed you too,” he whispered back. Then he looked me in the eyes and kissed me gently yet with passion.

How I missed those lips. I thought as I kissed him back.

"I told you they would make out." we suddenly heard a voice from outside. We pulled away and looked towards doors.

“They ...” Donghae muttered angry and quietly walked to doors. I followed him and smiled as he muttered that he'll surprise them. On the other side of doors, they were talking quietly, without worrying about a thing. Suddenly Donghae opened the doors widely and yelled: “Yah!” making everyone jump few steps back, while Kyuhyun jumped more than few. I couldn't help but to burst into laugh as well as Donghae.

“S-stop s-s-surprising u-us!” stuttered Siwon.

“You ... should have seen ... your faces...” Donghae laughed with me nodding in agreement. At the end everyone was laughing.

“Ne So Min,” Mo Nii started as we all stopped and were walking outside.

“Dae?” I asked, looking around to see where she brought me. I had no idea. It was an old house that looked like a ghost mansion. I shivered.

“So?” Mo Nii suddenly asked.

“Bwoh?” I asked confused and looked at her. “Mianhae, I wasn't listening.” I apologized.

“I said what you will do now when your case is over?” she repeated.

“Ah, about this ... Uhm,” I started thinking. “I'll quit, leaving my office to Jenna who is an excellent worker; she would be a great judge as well.”

“Arraso,” Mo Nii muttered and looked to Donghae who was walking together with Kyuhyun and others. “Does he know?” she asked.

“I'm sure he found out.” I said and looked at Donghae as well.

“But you still have to tell him.” she said.

“I know,” I smiled. When we came back to Mo Nii's house, we had late lunch.

“Today are very young handsome men here.” teased eomma.

“Aniyo, we're not handsome.” Leeteuk said, obviously blushing.

“You really are.” Eomma teased ahead.

“Just admit that you are, Leeteuk.” I chuckled.

“I'm not listening to you~” he sang, covering his ears.

“Waeyo?” I pouted whining.

“Oppa,” Henry said, making me confused as hell, but then I remembered.

“Oppa~” I sang and grinned when he uncovered his ears and looked at me, saying: “You were saying?”

“Aish,” Donghae muttered. “You're getting old, Teuki.” he said.

We all busted into laughter, including eomma and appa. Leeteuk was at first glaring at Donghae, because he never teased anyone like Kyuhyun, but later he busted out in laughter together with everyone.

“So when are you going back?” appa asked, looking at everyone.

“I have to sign some papers in the office, so ... I don't really know.” I said and shrugged as I looked at Donghae.

“On Saturday,” Donghae said smiling.

“In three days?” Mo Nii gasped.

“Come with us,” Kyuhyun smiled, kissing her hand.

“But,” she tried to oppose, but then appa interrupted: “Go with them. You have to help So Min and don't worry about us, we'll come as quickly as possible.” and smiled.

“Gomawo~” she said all teary from happiness. I chuckled as I was observing her.

~After late lunch~

“I'm going with Mo Nii to my office, to arrange things, okay?” I said to Donghae as we were now outside Mo Nii's house.

“Ne,” he nodded and kissed me.

“See you later,” I smiled and waved to them as I sat in Mo Nii's car.

“You two are so quick at making up.” she laughed.

“Well, that's us.” I smiled.

“But I'm glad you two made up, since Donghae couldn't sleep at all.” Mo Nii muttered.

“And I became fatter,” I added.

“Of course you did, since you didn't eat any vegetables at all; only ice cream and pizza all day. It would be awkward if you WOULDN'T gain any weight.” she said.

“But at least the baby is okay.” I smiled.

“That's true,” she smiled back. “Does your family know about marriage and your baby?” she asked and glanced at me with an angle of her right eye.

“Donghae and I will tell them next day when we'll be in Korea.” I answered.

“Mwoh!?” she squealed. “You already decided?”

“About the date? Not yet, but I'm sure it would be soon.” I smiled.

“You sure?” she asked and glanced at me again. I nodded, though I had no idea.

~In the office~ (A/N: Talking in English)

“Jenna~” I called as soon as I stepped out of elevator with Mo Nii behind.

“I know right?” I suddenly heard a young male voice from in front. I looked up and saw SHINee guys talking to her.

“President,” she muttered as soon as she saw me, quickly standing up.

“I didn’t know you have visitors.” I smiled at them.

“Actually they came to see you.” Jenna said.

“Oh really?” I smiled and then Mo Nii looked over the shoulder at boys.

Onew~” she squealed, making me groan, and ran to him hugging tightly.

“Here we go…” I murmured to myself and sighed, walking after Mo Nii to them.

Mo Nii!” Onew said surprised as he looked at her from head to toe.

A/N: Mo Nii is a childhood friend with Onew, that's mostly how Mo Nii knows everything about groups.

“Jenna, I have something to talk with you.” I said as I looked at her. “Please come into office with two coffees for you and me.” I added and walked into office.

“Right away,” she said and walked in the other direction.

How are you feeling So Min?” Taemin asked, suddenly appearing right in front of me.

You just gave me heart attack,” I muttered as I hold my chest.

Mianhae,” he chuckled. “I heard you’re pregnant,” he said.

I guess news are quick.” I chuckled.

I hope you two will both be healthy.” He smiled.

Thanks,” I looked at him smiling. “Though the baby will absolutely be healthy, except for me.” I added chuckling. I could see he tried to say something, but right then Jenna came in with coffees.

Taemin, I don’t want to be rude or anything, but please wait outside, because I’ll have to talk with Jenna in privacy.” I said.

Sure,” he smiled and walked out, closing the doors behind.

“Sit,” I smiled as I pointed on the chair in front. She waited for a second, but then sat down as she saw me that I won’t do anything to her. “Jenna Scar,” I started.

“Y-y-yes,” she stuttered and gulped.

“Don’t worry, I won’t eat you or anything.” I chuckled. “Take few breaths and calm yourself,” I said and took three breaths along with her.

“S-so w-what do you w-want, President?” she asked, still stuttering.

“As you probably heard as well, I’m pregnant.” I started. She only nodded, without saying a thing. “I thought about this ever since I heard about my cancer; and what I want to say is, I’m quitting on being a lawyer.” I said. Her eyes widened from shock and surprise.

“B-but,” she tried to say something, but I cut her.

“Let me finish. I know you may not be ready yet, but I won’t let you be alone. You have Mo Nii who will take good care of you, until you’ll be able to take over this office on your own. I’m not saying that you must quit or anything; I’m giving you an option. Maybe someday, a kid will come to you to get a job, but I don’t know if he’ll take this path, but believe me; I want you to take care of this office and my kid when the right time will come.” I said and looked straight into her eyes.

“W-what about you, president?” she asked.

“You know exactly what. My body will become even more tired, since I decided to keep the baby. And I might probably die in the middle of giving birth, so I’m saying this to you now. Keep the office and take care. I’ll be going in few days and probably never come back.” I smiled.

“I won’t be able to do it alone.” She said.

“I know you won’t,” I nodded in agreement. “That’s why I told appa, Mr. Smith, that he’ll help you out, including Mo Nii. Don’t worry Jenna, you’re not alone. On top of all this, I’ll be watching over you no matter where I’ll be.” I smiled and held her hands. “But at least grant me this wish and ran this office, only that way I’ll be happy that a part of me is still here, in USA, right in this office.” I ended.

Jenna looked down to the floor and nodded.

“Okay,” she murmured. “I will do it,” she said quietly and looked straight into my eyes.

“Thank you,” I smiled. “Thank you so much, Jenna.”

~Mo Nii’s POV~ (A/N: Talking in Korean)

“Why did Jenna have to go inside?” Key asked curious.

“So Min has some unfinished business to do, before she goes.” I smiled.

“Noona,” Taemin suddenly called, looking at me.

“Dae?” I asked and looked at him.

“Will, So Min noona really…die?” he asked. My smile faded away and I looked to the ground.

“Ne,” I nodded. “She will,” I said and looked at him, forcing myself to smile. “But since she’ll give a birth, I think that her kid will take her place and be a lawyer.” I added.

“But why did she choose to keep a baby if she knew that?” Onew asked.

“You saw how she is, when you spent the day with her in amusement park.” I looked at him. “She’s a stubborn person. I was trying to convince her to go on an abortion, but she said that Donghae will mostly forget about her if she gives a birth. I know it’s a complicated thing, but she doesn’t want for any of us to suffer when she’ll be gone.” I let a quiet sigh out.

“No matter how she decides, people who grew up together with her, will still suffer, not matter how hard they try to forget.” Minho said.

“Ne,” I nodded. “But now we have to be strong for her.” I quickly added and smiled at all of them. “We have to show her that we’re by her side no matter what.”

“That’s my Mo Nii,” Onew chuckled and hugged me.

“Chicken,” I chuckled and hugged him back.

~The day of departure; Saturday; New York airport~ (A/N: Talking in English)

“Jenna,” So Min smiled and hugged her as tightly as she could.

“President,” Jenna murmured. “Take care,” she whispered.

“I should be the one saying this.” So Min chuckled and looked at her. “Take care of office; it’s in your care from now on. And if anything happens, give a call to this baby here next to me” she pointed on Mo Nii who was holding her hands with Kyuhyun “or to her dad, Mr. Smith, okay?” she said and looked back at her.

“Okay,” Jenna nodded and hugged her. “Stay strong,” she added whispering and let her go. So Min only nodded, suddenly being all teary. “Go now,” Jenna said and showed them to their exit.

“Jenna, I’ll miss you~” Mo Nii sang and hugged her.

“We’ll see each other soon, Miss Mo Nii.” Jenna smiled, patting her back.

“But still~” she pouted, but then Kyuhyun grabbed her and put her on her shoulder, making her blush deeply.

“Thank you for taking care of both of them.” Kyuhyun smiled and bowed with his head.

Gwenchana,” Jenna said in Korean, making everyone surprised.

That’s my Jenna. You learn quickly.” So Min chuckled.

“I had my best teacher.” Jenny smiled.

“We have to go now,” Leeteuk said.

“See you, Jenna.” So Min waved as they started walking.

“See you, president…” Jenna waved back smiling as a tear fell down her cheek.

~Seoul, South Korea; 1am; So Min’s POV~ (A/N: Talking in Korean)

“Princess, we’re back…” Donghae gently shook me as we landed. I slowly opened my eyes and stood up, but he had to help me, since I was weak from the flight.

“Mianhae,” I apologized.

“It’s okay,” he smiled and helped me going off the plane into airport building.

“Guys~” we suddenly heard Ryeowook’s voice from in front. Donghae and I both looked from where the voice was coming and saw all guys standing there, except for Heechul.

“We missed you,” Shindong smiled widely as he hugged Leeteuk.

“Mianhae for taking so long,” Sungmin smiled.

“Gwenchana,” Yesung waved with his hand. “As long as you’re all safe it’s okay.” He said and hugged each member.

“Where’s Heechul?” I asked.

“He’s in the army.” Kangin answered making me surprised.

“J-jinja?” I asked. Others only nodded, making me even more surprised, because I was the only one that didn’t know. “W-when will he come back?” I asked.

“In August, 2013.” Yesung answered.

“Oh,” I muttered smiling. “I guess when he’ll come back, he’ll tease you guys even more than he way.” I chuckled teasing them.

“We won’t be the only one teased.” Ryeowook grinned. “You’ll be one of his victims as well,” he said.

“Ne,” I smiled sadly.

Though they know, they’re saying that I’ll live till that time. It hurts. I thought as Donghae was still helping me.

“You okay?” Mo Nii asked as I was sitting on the balcony in their dorm. I looked at her and smiled, without saying a word.

“I’m okay,” I said after time, breaking the silence. “After all, I’m going to visit my parents today.” I chuckled. “I wonder what will be their expression.” I thought out loud.

“I know you’re not okay, Minnie.” Mo Nii said and hugged me. “I’m with you, don’t worry.” She whispered and before I could even stop, tears were streaming down my face.

“I’m … scared,” I muttered, hugging her back. “I’m scared … to die.” I sobbed.

~At home~

“Eomma, appa,” I started as we, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Mo Nii, Kyuhyun, Ara, appa, eomma and I were sitting in the kitchen.

“Say it dear,” Eomma smiled. I gulped and glanced over to Donghae and later at Kyuhyun who only nodded, giving me one of his smiles that calmed me down.

“Donghae and I …” I tried to continue, but then Donghae cut me: “Mr. Cho, can I marry with your daughter, Cho So Min?”

My eyes widened as well as others, who were in the kitchen.

“Marry?” appa asked and looked from Donghae to me. “Marry So Min?”

Donghae only nodded, expecting that he’ll decline, but instead he appa said: “You have my blessing.” and smiled.

“Kamsahamnida,” Donghae bowed deeply.

“Gwenchana,” Eomma waved with her hand and then looked at me. “So when is the date?” she asked.

“Next week,” I answered.

“So soon!” gasped Ara.

“You two are in a hurry.” Appa chuckled. I was surprised by his actions. He was nicer to me than he was in the past.

Did he hear about my illness? Does he know I’ll die? I asked myself.

“What about other date?” eomma asked again.

“What date?” I asked confused. Then she pointed at my stomach, making appa confused.

“Oh,” was all I muttered and blushed. “Uhm … around Christmas,” I answered.

“You’re pregnant?” appa gasped as he realized what eomma meant. I nodded blushing. “How long?” he asked and I swear I thought he wants to kill me.

“Two … weeks ago?” I murmured quietly.

“Appa, it’s okay.” Ara suddenly said. I looked at her who was smiling. “As long as they’re together is okay. You know how love is these days. Everyone are either cheating or breaking up right after they started even dating. But here, I can see that they really love each other.”

“I already know that they love each other.” Appa said.

“Bwoh?” I gasped surprised as well as others.

“H-how?” I stuttered.

“Ever since Donghae saw you, that night, he was always here; even when you disappeared he kept on coming, wondering if you’re back.” He said. I looked over to Donghae who was looking down with his cheeks dark red. I chuckled.

“Now that you’re saying, it’s true.” Kyuhyun agreed. Donghae gave him a glare, but he couldn’t say anything. “No wonder he was bugging me to come with me home and then left right away…” he muttered. We all started laughing, except for Donghae whose cheeks were dark red. I caressed his cheek and kissed him for making him feel better.

~Wedding day~

“You ready?” Mo Nii asked as eomma and Ara helped me to get into wedding dress.

“Just few seconds,” Said Ara.

“Okay,” Mo Nii thumbed up and left the small tent.

After few minutes Ara and eomma both looked at me from head to toe. A wide smile crossed their lips and hugged me tightly.

“You look beautiful.” Eomma muttered at the end of crying.

“Don’t cry eomma. If you’ll cry, I’ll cry too.” I pouted at the end of tears as well. “And that will ruin my makeup.” I added and started waving in front of my eyes to dry tears.

“Mianhae,” eomma chuckled.

“I can’t believe my sister will marry before me.” Ara pouted. I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you for everything, Ara.” I whispered into her ear.

“Anytime,” she whispered back, patting my back.

“Girls are you ready?” appa asked as he stepped inside the room. Ara and I pulled from each other and nodded. He stared at me for a moment and smiled. “You look beautiful, So Min.” he said and hugged me.

“Kamsahamnida appa.” I hugged him back.

“It’s time,” Mo Nii ran inside, but she stopped and stared at me with her jaw dropped to the floor.

“Mo Nii,” I waved in front of her. Suddenly she started crying. “What’s wrong?” I panicked.

“You look so beautiful,” she cried.

“Don’t cry, Mo Nii…” I hugged her. “That will ruin your makeup and my dress.” I joked.

“Mianhae,” she apologized and wiped her tears with her tiny tissue.

“Eomma, appa, Ara and Mo Nii,” I started and looked at all of them. “Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I wouldn’t be standing here if eomma wouldn’t give a birth to me. I wouldn’t be here if they didn’t decide to have a third kid.” I smiled at both of them. “Ara, you’re my great older sister. You were always worried whenever I pushed myself over the limit. Thank you for standing by my side.” I smiled at her. “Mo Nii,” I said and looked at her. “I don’t know where I will be if you wouldn’t step to me that day on the airport in USA. Thank you for being brave as well as worried sister. Thank you,” I smiled.

“You should stop saying that stuff.” Mo Nii sobbed.

“Mianhaeyo, but I just want to say that I’m really thankful for everything you’ve done to me.” I smiled.

“We … khm … should go … now.” Appa said nervously.

“N-ne,” eomma nodded, nervous as well. Ara, Mo Nii and I looked at each other and chuckled at their nervousness, while we were, strangely, calm. Appa took my hand; eomma already walked out, and Ara and Mo Nii stepped in front of us.

“L-let’s go,” I said, suddenly feeling nervous as my knees were shaking. I took few deep breaths before we walked out.

For the wedding, we didn’t choose the church, but a beautiful country side outside the city of Seoul. It was a wish of both of us, marrying in the country side with the people we both love around.

My grip around appa’s arm tightened as we were walking down the beautiful path towards the group of people. As soon as Ara and Mo Nii reached everyone stood from the chairs and turned their eyes on me, making me even more nervous, but as soon as I saw Donghae all my nervousness passed. I could say that I almost flew to him, that much I wanted to be with him, feeling protected and happy, without worrying about a thing.

“Donghae-ah,” appa said as he was still holding my hand.

“Dae?” he asked formal.

“Take care of my daughter.” Appa smiled and gave my hand to Donghae.

“I will,” Donghae nodded smiling. I took the opportunity and hugged appa tightly, making him surprised.

“Gomawo,” I whispered and gave a kiss on his cheek. I could saw his eyes became teary, but he hold them in as walked to eomma. I turned to Donghae and he took my head, slowly walking towards the priest.

“Dearly beloved,” the priest started. “We are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony…” He was talking and talking. I didn’t mind a lot about what was he saying. I was looking at Donghae and he was looking back at me.

“Lee Dong-hae,” priest called him, making him to look in front. “Wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?”

“I will,” Donghae answered. Then the priest turned to me and said: “Cho So Min, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?”

“I will,” I smiled.

Then the priest looked at the guests, saying: “Therefore if any man can show any just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.”

There was no answer, so we went on the ring part. Kyuhyun and Mo Nii stepped closer to the priest and blessed them. Donghae took a ring with his right hand, while with his left he took my left hand.

“I, Lee Dong-hae, take thee, Cho So Min, to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.” He repeated after priest and put it on my ring finger.

Then it was my turn. I took the other ring and did the same as Donghae.

“I, Cho So Min, take thee, Lee Dong-hae, to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.” I said and put it on.

After few more sayings and praying the priest leaned closer and said: “You may kiss the wife.”

Donghae looked at me and spin me around like we’re dancing, making me trip on purpose so he held me in his arms and kissed me gently, making me blush. People laughed as they were clapping, while Super Junior members were whistling, making Donghae blush as well.

I chuckled as I saw him who smiled and looked to the ground, blushing even more, when we were walking down the path, between guests.

We walked to big tent, that was close, and guests started congratulating us and giving us gifts. After all the guests, it was finally Super Junior’s turn. I didn’t know what they were scheming as well as Donghae. What surprised me the most was their calm behavior.

“I hope you two won’t ever fight like you did in USA.” Sungmin laughed and hugged me.

“We won’t,” I chuckled.

“Otherwise, congratulations on marrying.” He added and now hugged Donghae.

“Gomawo,” Donghae and I both said at the same time.

“Our little prince became a king with his princess.” Kangin said teasing. We both blushed again and chuckled.

“Don’t mind for our handsome man number 1 in Korea.” Eunhyuk laughed as he approached us. “I’m happy for you two guys, hope you’ll last forever.” He said and hugged us both.

“Gomawo,” we thanked again.

“God bless you guys,” Siwon smiled.

“Thanks Siwon,” I giggled. He really loves weddings; you could see that in his eyes.

“My present is already somewhere else.” Ryeowook giggled as he hugged us both. “You better say it’s good, because I spent all day and night making it.” He added.

“I’m sure it will be excellent.” I smiled.

“Gomawo Wookie,” Donghae smiled.

“I can’t believe you two got married before than I did.” Shindong laughed. “I introduce you my girlfriend and fiancée Nari,” he said as a brunette girl was standing next to him.

“Annyeong,” she greeted and lightly bowed. “Nar ileum eun Nari ibnida,” she introduced herself.

“Nari,” Donghae smiled and waved.

“Welcome to our wedding,” I smiled and lightly bowed. “Hope you’ll enjoy.” I added together with Donghae.

“You’ll get my present when it grows up.” Yesung said and smirked.

“You have baby turtle?” I asked. He nodded smiling. “Gomawo, Yesung.” I chuckled. I somehow grew up, loving turtles as well. How? I have no idea.

“You know, turtle and dog won’t go together.” Henry said behind Yesung.

“Dog?” I asked confused, but I let a squeal out as he held a baby dog in front of him. He smirked and gave it to me, making Yesung glare at him. “Don’t worry Yesung-shii, they’ll get along well.” I smiled at him.

“Bada,” Donghae said. I looked at him confused. “That will be his name.” he smiled as he looked at me. I chuckled and hugged baby dog.

“Bada,” I muttered.

“Since you have full hands, I’ll just put this bag with other gifts.” Zhou Mi laughed.

“Gomawo, Koala,” I joked. He pouted for a second, but laughed as he shook with his head, realizing I’ll never stop calling him that.

“I’m happy you two found happiness.” Leeteuk smiled.

“Gomawo hyung,” Donghae smiled back. I lightly nodded my mind only on the dog. Leeteuk laughed as he took the dog away from me making me to pout.

“Oppa,” I whined. He nodded again and gave the dog back to me, making me grin as I said: “Thank you Leeteuk-shii.” He looked at me in confusion, but I only stick my tongue out. Leeteuk shook his head as he was laughing and walked to other guys.

“My baby sister,” Kyuhyun hugged me tightly.

“Kyuhyun,” I smiled and hugged him back.

“If Donghae will do anything bad to you, excluding baby, call me right away, and I’ll be right next to you in a second, kicking the crap out of his .” He said, looking me straight into eyes.

“I don’t think there will be any need…” Mo Nii chuckled and hugged me. I chuckled as I hugged her back. I looked over to Donghae who was smiling as well as blushing. I chuckled again and caressed his cheek, giving him a kiss.

“It’s not time for kissing yet!” Shindong laughed. We all laughed as we walked to our seats and sat down. I looked around and saw all the guests smiling, laughing and talking to each other. Then I looked to Donghae who was already looking at me. I chuckled and leaned closer to him.

“Thank you for this day,” I whispered and kissed him.

“You’re welcome,” he whispered and kissed me back.

“Khm,” Kyuhyun suddenly coughed and stood up, making everyone to look at him. I looked at him confused and then at Mo Nii who only chuckled at his entrance.

“Ladies and gentlemen - I haven't tried to memorize my speech as the after effects of the stag night have left me with a short attention span… but it was worth it to see Donghae with those strippers.” He said, making everyone laugh. I chuckled, but right then Kyuhyun quickly added: “Don’t worry, I’m just joking, trying to lighten the mood.” to Donghae who was, mostly, glaring at him. I patted Donghae’s hand to tell him that it’s okay. He looked at me and bit his lower lip, making me butterflies in my stomach.

How can he be so cute? I thought, but then Kyuhyun pulled me down to earth.

“But I can’t imagine a better pair than Donghae and So Min; she is loving, driven, and passionate. And deserves the best man she can get. So why aren’t you marrying me?” he asked, looking at me, making everyone laugh again.

“We’re siblings, that’s why.” I laughed.

“Oh yeah, you’re right.” He laughed and continued. “I’m sure you know at this point that Donghae is a great-kisser. I’m sorry to say though that it exactly comes from years of experience. I saw him growing up; he would practice on his dog. Is what Donghwa told me to say, instead of him.”

Everyone laughed again, this time Donghae as well. Then Kyuhyun was quiet for few minutes. Everyone was looking at him, wondering what he’ll say now.

“Unfortunately, those words I tried to say are now gone out the tent and I stand here before you … terrified.” He muttered and shook his head. Then he looked at me.

“Before I hand you over to Donghae, I would just like to say a big "Thank you" to the bridesmaids because they have done a marvelous job in helping So Min, and look fantastic!!! In fact they are only eclipsed by So Min herself, who, I'm sure you'll agree looks absolutely stunning today. The groom however, just looks stunned.” He said and laughed with everyone.

“Right now I would like to ask both Donghae and So Min to take part in my speech.” He suddenly said and looked at me again. “Bride will you please place your left hand on the table.”

I did as he said and placed my left on the table. Then he turned to Donghae and said: “Groom will you please place your right hand on top of Brides.” Donghae did as he said and placed his right hand on mine.

“I would like to ask you both to keep your hands in this position until the end of my speech and believe me groom you will regret it if you don’t.” he said and grinned at Donghae. “I would like to also thank you for finally admitting after all this time that I have known you, that I am the best man!
Instead of telling you a bunch of stories that can drag on forever, you will have to listen to my marital advice instead. I’m not sure I’m the best person to dish out advice! But I do have the following words of wisdom for the happy couple.” He said and suddenly took a piece of paper out of his pocket. He cleared his throat and started reading. “Groom; first, set the ground rules and establish whose boss - then do everything she says.” Everyone laughed at this one.

“Second, married life can be compared to football ... so, be fully committed every week and make sure that you score every Saturday. I don’t know where this one came from, but as I told you before So Min, if he’ll do anything like this, call me and I’ll kick his .” Kyuhyun said, looking directly at Donghae’s eyes. “You better don’t do anything like this.”

We laughed as he was continuing, bringing tears to my eyes.

“Third; remember the 5; the engagement ring, the wedding ring, the compromising, the children’s swing, and the enduring.

Fourth; Don’t forget, if you buy her flowers, she knows you're feeling guilty, and she will remember, to the second, the last time you bought her some ... AND the reason why!

Lastly, there are three words you must never forget, You're right dear.” He said and looked at Donghae with eyes that showed pity. Then he looked at me and smiled: “As for the bride,” he started and looked back on the paper.

“For you I have the 5 key tips to a successful marriage; a man who will treat you right and always stand by your side; a man who will shower you with gifts and compliments; a man who will comfort you in times of trouble and a man who will please you and grant your every request; but most importantly, make sure that each man does not know the other ones names.” He said and looked back at me.

“I will,” I laughed.

“But really Donghae, you are one lucky man! You married So Min today. She’s a beautiful, smart, funny, loving, and caring young woman. She really deserves a great husband. Thank god she married you before she found one.” He joked, making everyone laughing even more.

“Have you still got your hands together?” he suddenly asked. We both nodded.

“Good, good,” he nodded to himself. “I spoke to both Donghae and So Min before the wedding and I asked him what he was looking for in marriage - he said “Love, Happiness and eventually a Family. I must say you already have everything, so why not choosing anything else?” he smiled.

“But, when I asked So Min the same question - she replied - a coffee percolator!”

I laughed hardly.

“Well, she actually said a "Perky or" but I knew what she meant...” he muttered, shaking his head. “The final and most important task, of the best man is knowing when enough is enough and I think that that time has arrived as I look down at my girlfriend and see her with her head in her hands, wondering what have I done…” he said. I looked at Mo Nii and he was right. She was holding her head in hands.

“It has been an honor and a privilege to be best man today. Thanks again for letting me have the job, though I have no idea why you chose me with Donghwa, instead of others. And I honestly couldn’t wish for a better friend to be best man for. I think you will all agree that today, Donghae truly is the best man and apart from So Min being the most stunning person in the room, she is also the luckiest.” He said and made everyone agree as well as both, Donghae and me, blush hardly.

“Now, in case any of you are wondering why I asked Donghae to place his hand on top of So Min’s, I will tell you now. Donghae ... as my final role, it has been with great pleasure that I have been able to give you the last five minutes in which you will ever have the upper hand over So Min. Please stand up and raise your glasses to Mr. and Mrs. Lee!!!” he ended and took his glass into hands, raising and cheered. We did the same, standing up and raised our glasses in the air.

For the rest of the day, and night, we were talking, dancing, laughing, and playing different games that, no other than my lovable brother, Kyuhyun prepared.

A/N: Mianhae for long chapter, but this is what happens when you think you'll make two chapters instead of of short.. Mianhae as well if it's boring chapter; but thank you for subscribing ^^

Comments are welcomed :)

Now that I look back on the story I'm laughing so hard, because there were at least 4 or 5 times that I wrote: Talking in Korean/English ... lmao xD Mianhae for that ^^

ruthazar100: I was so surprised when mom said yes, because mostly she always says no.. xD