His name is Jason

Change

 

I'll always be with the ones I love,

no matter if I die today, tomorrow and anytime soon.

I'll be with them till I can meet them again

in a place where we will never grow old.

After that, So Min talked with her parents and Ara about everything. She wasn’t as quiet around her father anymore like she was before.

They talked about her disease too, yet she didn’t tell them how much she still has. No one knew, except Lee Seung Gi and her doctor Sammy in United States.

The day came to an end, with Ara and parents to go home.

“It was good to see you, So Min.” mom smiled at her.

“Ne,” smiled So Min and hugged each other.

“You better come visit us.” Dad said and hugged her as well.

“I will,” So Min smiled and hugged him back. She was happy, yet something … something didn’t allowed her to be happy too much.

“Well, we’ll see each other sooner or later.” Ara smiled hugging her last.

“Ne,” So Min nodded.

“We’re going now,” Ara added and waved at others who waved back.

“Kyuhyun, you better keep your eyes on her.” Mom said smiling.

“Don’t worry; I’ll never leave my eyes off her.” Kyuhyun said back, thumbing up.

“We’re going now, since it’s late.” Dad said and smiled.

“Take care,” So Min bowed as they walked out.

“See you,” Ara sang waving as she closed the doors behind.

There was an awkward silence between guys and So Min.

“So Min,” Kyuhyun called her. She startled and turned around smiling, saying: “Mianhe for sleeping so long.” She apologized and scratched her head.

“It’s okay,” Kyuhyun smiled, but then looked at her worriedly. “Are you okay?” he asked, stepping closer to her.

“Ne,” she sadly smiled and nodded. As Kyuhyun tried to say something she overtook him: “I’m going to Seung Gi, to get my clothes.” and smiled. “I’m just going to change and go …” she muttered, grabbing her dress and walked into bathroom.

Kyuhyun was looking at her, until Sungmin called him back to his senses.

“KYU!” Sungmin yelled.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun yelled back, as he almost jumped to the ceiling. “I can hear you,” he muttered and looked to the ground.

“What’s wrong?” Sungmin asked.

“N-nothing,” Kyuhyun muttered and sat on the couch, taking the remote controller in his hands.

“Something is obviously wrong.” Ryeowook said.

“Is it because of that?” Donghae asked, thinking about when dad slapped So Min’s cheek.

“I told you it’s nothing!” Kyuhyun yelled, making everyone surprised, throwing remote controller on the couch and walked into room annoyed, irritated and mad.

In the mean time, So Min was silently standing in front of mirror in bathroom, looking at herself as she undressed T-shirt.

“It hurts,” she muttered and touched her cheek, which was still reddish a little, but not as much as it was before.

She lightly shook her head and makes herself put on the dress and slowly walked out. She looked around, seeing only Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kangin and Heechul on the couch, watching TV.

“Where are Wookie and Kyu?” she asked confused.

“Kyu is in his room sulking, while Wookie went out, probably home.” Sungmin said.

“Won’t you go too?” she asked looking from one to another.

“I’ll go tomorrow,” Eunhyuk said.

“I already saw my family before Christmas so it’s okay.” Heechul smiled.

“Me too,” Kangin said.

“Me three,” Sungmin added and smiled.

“And you?” she asked, now looking at Donghae.

“Just want to spend time with guys,” he bit his lip as he smiled.

“Liar,” she muttered to herself, making him confused as others laughed. “Well, I’m going now,” she added and walked over to doors.

“Let me come with you.” Donghae said and walked behind.

“Aniyo,” she smiled and looked at him. “Stay inside, I’ll come back, I promise.” She said as she put her high heels on.

“It’s dark outside and cold, So Min.” Donghae continued.

“I’ll be fine.” So Min said, looking straight into his eyes. Donghae looked at her for awhile and sighed after minutes passed by, making So Min smirking.

“Come back quickly, okay?” he asked and hugged her after he helped her with dressing her coat.

“I will,” she nodded and gently kissed his lips. Donghae watched her as she went out, feeling a little bad, but shook it off, going back to others, sitting down and started watching TV with them.

~So Min; in the hotel~

“Lee Seung Gi,” I called him as I stepped right into room, surprising him.

“Yah,” he whined and grabbed himself for his heart. “Stop coming in without knocking!” he hissed.

“It’s not my fault for being so careless!” I hissed back and raise my hand.

“What?” he asked confused as he looked from my hand back to me.

“What,” I snorted and rolled with my eyes. “Give me back my teddy bear.” I said and looked back at him. He gave me a look that I just came from Pluto. “I’m serious Lee Seung Gi.” I muttered behind teeth. “Give. Me. Back. My. Teddy. Bear.” I repeated.

“Yah, give me a break.” He whined. My eyes widened as he went into his room.

“You,” I muttered, showing with my hands how I want to choke him till he dies, but he quickly came back with my teddy bear.

“Mr. Pabo~” I sang and take it from his hands.

“Pabo?” he asked and lifted his eyebrow.

“What?” I hissed, giving him death glare.

“Nothing,” he muttered and let a sigh out. I looked at teddy bear and hugged it tightly as a smile crossed my face; but it soon ended with the unknown number on my phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” I picked up as I took the phone out of my pocket.

Hello,” said a very familiar voice. I glanced over to Seung Gi, who was watching TV, and went into my room, closing the doors behind.

James,” I muttered into phone. “What do you want?” I coldly asked, because I knew he didn’t call for nothing.

Before you hang up, I want to request something from you.” He said.

Eh?” I asked surprised and blinked with eyes.

I want you to come to America, to visit me, because I have to tell you something.” He explained.

You can’t do it thru phone?” I asked sarcastically.

You know, they’re listening to everything…” he muttered and then cursed. “Please, just come.” he added and then it got cut off.

I put the phone down and bit my lower lip. My eyes went towards suitcase, which was opened. Walking towards it, I was thinking if I should go or not.

“Damn it,” I cursed and took black jeans, blue long hood and a long jacket, together with Old Star shoes that looked like boots.

I quickly got out of high heels and dress; and started dressing jeans and hood.

“Do I have everything?” I asked as I closed the suitcase and looked around the room.

While my hotel room was empty, I took the suitcase and walked out of room.

“Bwoh,” Seung Gi widened his eyes as he saw me. “Where are you going?” he asked and stood up.

“Uhm,” I muttered and quickly thought of something. “Back to the dorm.” I lied and smiled.

Seung Gi looked at me from head to toe for few minutes and then sighed, getting ready as well.

“W-what are you doing?” I asked confused and surprised.

“I will drive you over,” he said and grabbed his keys.

“Aniyo~” I smiled widely and waved with free left hand.

“You sure? It’s pretty late outside …” he said worriedly and looked at me.

“I’m sure,” I nodded still smiling. “Don’t worry, the taxi is already waiting for me outside.” I added.

“You’re quick…” he muttered and nodded in a surprise, thinking something. “At least let me accompany you downstairs.” He smiled and took my suitcase. I smiled and walked out towards elevator, behind Seung Gi.

I’m sorry, I thought as we stepped inside and started going down.

“So, when will you come back to visit me?” he asked a little sad as he put my luggage inside.

“Oh come on,” I laughed. “It’s not like we’re miles away.” I said, though it was the truth; we will be miles away from tomorrow on. “You know where Super Junior lives, so you can come visit me, since I have no idea about your schedule …” I added muttering.

He shook his head as he laughed.

“You’re right,” he said and hugged me. “Well, you better get going since it’s late already.” He muttered.

“I’m trying, but you’re already hugging me for minutes.” I teased. He laughed again and looked me in the eyes.

“If anything happens on the way, call me right away, okay?” he said.

“Ne,” I nodded and smiled as I sat inside the car. “See you,” I added and waved at him as he closed the door. He waved back and smiled, starting shivering.

“Where to, Miss?” he asked.

“Seoul airport,” I answered and seat belted me. The driver nodded and drove off.

I was looking outside the window into the fairy Seoul, looking at it for the last time at night today. I let a quiet sigh out, knowing I just broke my promise I made with Donghae.

“Are you okay, Miss?” the driver suddenly asked.

“Eh? Y-yeah,” I stuttered nodding. “It’s just that I broke my promise with my boyfriend…” I muttered and looked down.

“I’m sure he’ll understand,” he smiled.

“I know he won’t, because I haven’t said a thing that I’m going to visit my ex in United States…” I sighed and ruffled my hair.

“Your ex?” he asked surprised.

“Ne,” I nodded. “I broke up with him two years ago, but now he suddenly wants to talk with me.” I muttered.

“Well, it must have been something serious then.” Driver muttered back.

“I just hope he won’t do anything bad …” I quietly muttered and looked back thru window.

~Next day~

~High security prison in New York~

~Prisoner: #129508~

“Here,” policeman said and showed me a place, where James was already sitting; or if I should even call him James.

“Sit,” he muttered and pointed on the seat in front of me. I sat down, looking at him as he was looking on the table.

“Thank you for coming,” he suddenly said. My eyes widened from surprise as I saw him with no trace to live anymore.

“What do you want?” I asked coldly as I pulled myself together.

“I just want you to listen.” He muttered and looked at me with his blue eyes.

“Why should I listen to you?” I asked again, with my voice shivering a little bit.

“Why are you here?” he asked back.

“Got to the point,” I said muttering.

“Mo Nii wants to sue me.” he started.

I expected that.

“And?” I asked, looking at him suspiciously.

“I just want to tell you that in the time, when I was dating with you, my old habits vanished.”

I didn’t expect that.

“My old habits was … no …” he stopped and thought of the proper way of how to say it. “My hobby was killing girls.”

Now this I really didn’t expected. My eyes widened as he continued.

“I’m telling the truth. I’m accused of killing over fifty women. I was running away from police and government, but ever since I met you, I … changed. You changed me. That’s why I decided to get myself caught by police. I want for them to judge me, because I killed those girls.” He said and looked down, away from my eyes.

“Why?” I managed to ask. He looked back at me again confused. “Why were you killing those women?”

“Because of my mother, I grew up hating them…” he said.

Flashback – James POV

“Mom,” I yelled as I ran inside the house with lost cat in my hands.

“You idiot!” she yelled and slapped me on the cheek, releasing cat so it fell on the ground and ran out.

My eyes were suddenly teary as I touched my hot cheek, looking to the floor.

“Stop crying, you worthless kid!” she yelled and hit me again. “Because of your dad we’re poor and you still want a pet!?” she screamed. I rolled up in a ball as she was hitting me more and more.

“Why did I even gave a birth to such a useless child, who can’t do anything? Your father stole all of our money, leaving with another b*tch, and left me alone with you! Grow up already and do something about yourself! I’m leaving!” she yelled and left the house.

From that time on, I observed my mom every day, until the day I … killed her with my own hands on the side street as she was walking out of a strip club.

Her eyes were full of shock and surprise, but there was something … that made me cry. Something that made me to not forget her eyes. Something, that was hunting me forever.

End of flashback

I looked up at So Min and saw her with wide open eyes, looking at me. I smiled a little and leaned back.

“Yeah,” I muttered. “I deserve an electric chair, or a slow death, with poison or gas.” I said and looked up into light.

“It isn’t your fault.” She suddenly said, holding my hands all of sudden. I looked at her and saw eyes full of sadness.

“Then whose fault it is? I killed those innocent women.” I said, trying to hold my voice down.

“You didn’t know what were you doing.” She said. “You weren’t yourself. On top of that, I’m still alive, right in front of you.” She tightened her grip. “If you would want to kill me, you would probably do it the day I broke up with you … am I right?” she asked and smiled.

I slowly nodded.

“And why you didn’t kill me? What stopped you from killing?” she asked. I looked into her sky blue eyes and got lost in them for the first time.

“Why?” I muttered and smiled a little. She lightly nodded. “I-I … don’t know …” I stuttered.

“You do know,” she smiled. “You loved me.” she quietly added for only me to hear. My eyes widened as I looked at her.

“Loved you?” I muttered.

“Yes,” she nodded. “You loved me, that’s why you couldn’t kill me. That’s why you decided you’ll stop running from police and law. That’s why you’re ready to pay all your debts you have done.” She smiled.

“I-…” I tried to say something, but she cut me.

“I’ll be your witness,” she suddenly said. My eyes widened again.

“W-what?” I stuttered, not believing what I heard.

“I’ll be your witness,” she repeated and smiled again. “I can finally see your true self and you told me why you turned out like this. I will try for you to not get a dead statement. I will try to get a little easy punishment for you, so don’t worry.” She added.

“But, I … I’ve threatened you … on top of that, you have a … cancer.” I muttered. Her smile faded away and she released my hands.

“It’s true that I got thru horrible times, but I survived.” She said. “Yet … I will die soon,” she muttered.

“You …” I started and leaned closer. “How long do you have?” I asked. She looked at me and smiled sadly.

“Long enough to see you for few times…” She said.

“Eh?” I was confused. “Seriously So Min… How long do you have?” I asked again.

“One to two years and a half.” She smiled sadly with her eyes.

“What!?” I screamed, making guards touching their guns. “But that’s … absurd! Can’t doctors do anything?” I asked.

“Since I’m already here, in United States, I’ll probably go visit the doctor and do a check up if it got any worse or better.” She muttered.

“Are you really going to … die so soon?” I muttered, looking down.

“James,” she said.

“My name is Jason,” I said. “My real name is Jason.” I repeated and looked at her.

“Jason,” she called me and smiled. “I’ll always live … in hearts of the people that love me.” she said and touched her heart. “And I’ll always be with them in their minds.” She added.

I got lucky to update today.. :)

Right now it's 9.10pm and already writing a next chapter, but the days will keep on getting busier and busier.. I hate that. -.-"

Thank you for subscribing ^^