Mo Nii's day

Change

~Mo Nii~

As I left Donghae alone with So Min I quickly went to my father’s company in Seoul, with the same clothes on; pink dress and pink high heels.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I said smiling as I came into doors.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” receptionist smiled. “President is waiting for you.” She said.

“Thank you,” I smiled and went into elevator pressing for the 8th floor.

“You’re late!” dad yelled at me, but smiled, as I stepped into his office.

“Shillehagessumnida …” I said bowing.

“It’s okay,” he said and hugged me.

“Dad, it was only a week…” I muttered.

“Can’t dad miss his only daughter?” he asked and looked at me.

“Aish,” I muttered and hugged him back.

“Well, let’s start with business…” he said and sat on his chair, while I sat in front of him. “Is she here with you?” he asked.

“No, she’s resting at Super Junior’s dorm.” I smiled.

“Super Junior …” he muttered as he started thinking. “Aish,” he shook his head. “I bought you two a dorm, near my company, so you two can move in.” he smiled. My eyes widened.

“But,” I started but then stopped, because I knew he wouldn’t change his mind, once he decided on something.

“It’s probably quite burden on them and you two needs some space as well …” dad said. I only nodded looking down. “But don’t worry,” he suddenly said. I looked at him. “I found a work place for So Min and you as lawyers.” He smiled. My eyes widened again. “You start the day after tomorrow, so prepare yourselves, because there are already two clients waiting.” He added.

“W-where will we work?” I asked confused.

“You know, your mother and I are actors, and that we don’t have a lot of time to spend for us to be with you, but at least, if you’ll work here, we could see you without worrying.” He smiled.

“Aish,” I muttered and looked away. “Give me address, we’ll go there …” I said and looked back at him. With a wide smile on his face, he gave me a paper with address.

“Here is the key.” He said and gave me two keys; one for me and one for So Min.

Thanks,” I said and stood up, trying to go out, but he stopped me, saying: “One more thing.” I turned around to him to see what he wants.

“I heard you two are good lawyers and that you’re a good composer.” He smiled.

“Well, I have a concert now,” I said and smiled back.

“Right now?” he asked surprised. I nodded. Then he quickly stood up and grabbed keys. “Let me accompany you, then.” He smiled.

“T-thanks,” I said confused and surprised. We walked out of company into his black BMW.

“So, where is your concert?” dad asked as we were stopped by red light.

“Few streets ahead,” I smiled as I pointed ahead.

As we came to the cultural center, there was already a line, thought it was an hour left.

“I’ll go out here,” I said to dad.

“You sure?” he asked a little worried.

“Yeah, I am.” I smiled and stepped out of car. Before I closed the door I leaned back in and looking at him. “If you want you can come on a concert.” I said.

“Of course I’m going.” He said.

“Then park somewhere here,” I smiled and closed the door, going inside thru back doors.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I smiled as I came to the back stage.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” staff welcomed me and quickly ran to me, preparing my makeup, my clothes and shoes.

As an hour passed by … it finally started. I went on stage as the audience gave me applause, and sat by the piano. My thoughts of present audience disappeared. I only thought about my first impression on piano, when I was 3 years old. The fingers were slipping thru the keyboard as the violins were playing at the back. Everything was perfect.

~Later that night~

“You were excellent,” my dad clapped as I went in my cloak room.

“Thank you,” I smiled and grabbed my pink dress. “I’m just going to change,” I said and went into toilet. When I came out, I went with my dad back to his car and he drove me off to Super Junior’s dorm.

“Well,” he started as he looked at me. “See you tomorrow then.” He smiled. “And don’t forget to tell So Min about the dorm and job, okay?” he added as he kissed my forehead.

“I won’t,” I smiled.

“I can’t believe you grow so much in these time while you were in America.” He smiled.

“And all that thanks goes to So Min,” I smiled. “She thought me a lot, while I was living with her.” I said and looked out. “Well, I’ll be going.” I added and stepped out of the car.

“See you tomorrow,” dad waved and drove away. I went towards doors and rang to the 10th floor, where Zhou Mi and Henry were living.

Who is it?” I heard Henry.

It’s me, you Mochi.” I smirked.

Mo Nii, aren’t you home?” he asked surprised.

I just came,” I smiled. “Now, open so I can get in…” I added.

Okay, okay,” he said and opened the doors. I went to elevator and pressed the button. Luckily it was here already, so I didn’t have to wait long, and pressed the button to the 10th floor. As I came to 10th floor, I knocked on their doors and Henry opened them.

Morning,” he smiled widely.

Don’t morning to me, cheeky boy.” I said and pinched his cheeks. “Where is Zhou Mi?” I asked and looked pass him.

He's showering …” Henry murmured. “Want to join him?” he teased.

No,” I said blushing. “Who would want to shower with Koala boy?” I asked and looked at Henry who was grinning. “Cheeky boy, stop grinning,” I said and pinched his cheeks again.

Why are you here?” he asked.

I just want to ask you, when are you going back to China?” I asked.

In few days…” he answered thinking.

Then you can accompany us to our new dorm.” I smiled and went back to the elevator.

You’re moving out?” he asked surprised.

Yeah, dad said that we’re burden on you, so we’ll move out.” I said smiling and stepped in.

At what time?” Henry asked quickly.

I’ll give you a call,” I winked and went to 11th floor.

“Guys~ I’m back.” I yelled as I opened the door. They all looked at me surprised.

“Welcome back,” Ryeowook smiled. “Would you like anything to eat?” he asked.

“No thanks. I’m not hungry.” I said happy and then remembered. “How is So Min?” I asked and looked towards Kyuhyun, who was sitting at table.

“Sleeping in our bed.” he muttered.

“Sorry about that,” I scratched my head.

“It’s okay,” Sungmin smiled.

“Don’t worry, we’ll move out tomorrow.” I quickly said.

“Bwoh?!” everyone, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, yelled at the same time.

 

Mianhe for late upload, but I wasn't home yesterday.. T-T

I just remembered.. Have you seen the drama "It's okay daddy's girl"? I watched yesterday in the night when I came home.. It was so sad and funny T-T If you haven't watched it yet, you must! It's really awesome.. :)