Day 1

Change

~After lunch~

“I told you everything now,” Mo Nii smiled at Ara.

“Yeah …” Ara muttered. “So if she starts trembling, I should only play a CD, right?” she looked at her. Mo Nii nodded. “I guess I got it.” Ara smiled.

“Okay, but if anything happens … call me.” Mo Nii said as she walked to hallway to put her shoes on.

“You have my word.” Ara smiled as she followed her.

“Ah,” Mo Nii remembered. “One more thing.” She muttered and leaned over to Ara. “When Donghae will watch over her, leave them alone. They have that thing … chemistry, you know.” Mo Nii grinned. Ara laughed a bit and nodded.

“I got it.” She smiled. Mo Nii smiled back and took her bag.

“Well, I’m going now. Car is waiting for me.” she said and opened the doors.

“I’ll call you if anything happens.” Ara said as Mo Nii stepped into elevator.

“I’m counting on you.” Mo Nii smiled as the doors of elevator closed and went down. As Ara closed the door, Kyuhyun appeared in front of her and scared her.

“Did Mo Nii just left?” he asked. Ara startled a bit and then looked at him.

“Yes,” she said. “And do you always appear like this?” she .

“Ah,” he sighed.

“Well, you can call her, right? You have her number, playboy.” Ara smirked.

“Oh yeah,” he remembered and then he realized what was Ara thinking. “And no, we’re not dating.” He said and pinched her nose.

“I didn’t say anything.” Ara smiled. “On top of that, anyone sees that some … chemistry is going between you two.” She winked at him and went into kitchen.

“Here’s for So Min,” Ryeowook said and gave me the plate of curry and rice.

“Thanks,” Ara smiled and took a spoon. Then she looked around and saw only Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Yesung in the kitchen. “Where are others?” I asked; no one particular.

“They went to their own dorm …” Eunhyuk said as he was cleaning the dishes.

“Own dorm?” Ara asked confused.

“Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae and Shindong are living above us.” Sungmin explained when a sudden loud laugh was heard from above. “They’re known as loud dorm and we’re known as silent dorm.” Sungmin added.

“What about Siwon, Zhou Mi and Henry?” Ara asked again.

“They’re at home.” Yesung smiled.

“Oh,” Ara muttered and turned around. “I’m going to feed So Min,” she said and walked into room, where was Kyuhyun sitting next to her. “So, did you called Mo Nii, lover boy?” she .

“I didn’t …” he muttered.

“Why not?” Ara asked surprised.

“She has work and I’ll have to go to work sooner or later so … yeah …” he muttered. Ara only shook her head and sat on the bed.

“Help me to feed her.” she said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gently lifted So Min into sitting position. “So Min,” she called her and she slowly opened her eyes. They were the same as before. She knew what was going on, she just couldn’t respond to it, yet.

“I brought you lunch, so you wouldn’t be hungry.” Ara smiled. You could see So Min’s eyes blinked quickly. “Here,” she muttered as she take a little of curry and rice, and slowly tried to give her, but So Min couldn’t open . Kyuhyun helped her so she was able to give a little rice and curry into .

“Eat, So Min …” Kyuhyun muttered with painful voice. So Min turned her eyes on him and tried to say something, but she couldn’t. She tried hard, yet she couldn’t.

“It’s okay So Min,” Ara smiled sadly. So Min looked back at her. “It’s okay. For now eat, even if it’s little.” She said.

“Kyuhyun, it’s time.” Sungmin said as he came into room. Kyuhyun looked at him and then at Ara.

“It is okay, Kyu.” Ara smiled at him. “I’ll be fine. You have work, so right now, just focus on that and in the mean time I’ll be taking care of So Min” she said.

“I’ll be going then.” Kyuhyun smiled and kissed the forehead of So Min first and then Ara’s forehead.

“Take care,” Ara smiled and hugged him with left free arm. “And watch after yourself, okay?” she added. Kyuhyun only nodded as he took his jacket out of his closet and left the room. Ara turned back to So Min who was now looking into empty space.

“Aish,” she sighed as she already saw she won’t be able to feed her. She carried the plate back into kitchen and then came back into room.

“What are we going to do?” Ara smiled at her. She knew So Min won’t answer her, so she just put Super Junior’s CD, Bonamana, into radio and played it as she sat on the chair next to her bed and started listening together with So Min.

Without expecting, So Min pointed on her suitcase. Ara looked at her surprised and then in the way to her suitcase.

“What do you want?” Ara asked as she opened her suitcase with clothes. But So Min was pointing on the other suitcase; so she opened the second one. She found some books under her high heels and some clothes.

“You want me to read a book?” Ara asked as she took a book, with the title Fairy Land, and then sat back on the chair. So Min smiled a little in agreement.

“Okay,” Ara smiled and opened the book on the first page.

“Summer,” Ara started. “You hardly wait for it. You’re happy, but happiness quickly goes away, when your parents say that you have to go on a vacation to your aunt Annette, like every year, on the country side. Boring! I agree. Even Nathalie and Nikki are saying so.

Like every year, they have to go on a country side; to be exact, in village, where only small shop and nothing else is; and to survive two months long holidays at aunts’ place, which has time for nothing.

Every day and all days, she’s in her room and writes …” Ara was reading as in the background, CD was playing.

 

New update. :)

Please subscribe and comment; especially if there are mistakes.:)

Either way have you seen the MV of Super Junior - SPY? What do you think about it? :) Here's the link if you still haven't: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GpJHF0WyAE&feature=BFa&list=PL6EB04DC8816FD89E

The story I wrote, when Ara is reading to So Min, is the story I'm writting as well.. I quickly translate it into English from my native language.. and one more question, is here anyone from Europe? :)