She's alright?

Change

~Later that day~

As Super Junior came home in the night, they were surprised that everything was dark. Kyuhyun quickly ran into his room to check up on Ara and So Min and found then sleeping; Ara on the chair, with book on the floor, while So Min was sleeping in the bed. He chuckled a little and took a blanket off the chair and covered her.

“How are they?” Sungmin asked as he came out and closed the doors behind.

“They’re both sleeping.” Kyuhyun smiled and sat on the couch, looking TV together with Sungmin and Yesung.

“Where will you guys sleep?” Ryeowook asked as he came out of kitchen.

“On the couch,” Sungmin and Kyuhyun both smiled.

“But it’s not comfortable …” Ryeowook pouted and right at that time Eunhyuk came out of his room with stuff. “Where are you going?” Ryeowook asked him as they all turned to him.

“Uhm,” Eunhyuk started and then Donghae came into dorm.

“Ready?” Donghae asked as he looked at Eunhyuk. They all stared at them.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked this time. Donghae looked at them and then at Eunhyuk.

“You didn’t tell them?” he asked him. Eunhyuk only shook his head and said: “I tried to say now, but you came.”

“So?” Ryeowook asked impatiently.

“I’m going to their dorm,” Eunhyuk said smiling. “So you guys can sleep peacefully.” He added, looking at Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

“But we’re fine sleeping on the couch,” Sungmin muttered.

“Nah,” Eunhyuk waved with hand. “I’ll go up, sleep in the loud dorm and you two sleep in my bed.” He smiled.

“T-thanks …” they both muttered.

“No problem,” Eunhyuk said smiling as they went out. Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were only looking after them as they left and then looked back on the TV.

“We should go to sleep …” Ryeowook yawned, walking towards his room.

“Let’s go, we have work tomorrow …” Kyuhyun agreed and stood up, grabbing Sungmin’s hand.

“Aigoo …” Yesung sighed, but he quickly remembered that he has to check up on his turtle. He ran into his room. “It’s still living …” he sighed from relief as he took it from terrarium.

Of course it’s still living …” he suddenly heard a female’s voice. “I fed it, when Ara fell asleep.” She added in English.

“Thanks,” Yesung smiled, without caring to look who it was. But after few minutes he realized … he quickly turned around to see, but the doors were closed.

“I didn’t close the doors …” Yesung muttered as he put turtle back in and walked over to open doors. “Who was there?” he murmured and looked around the living room. There was no one, but his eyes suddenly widened as he saw a girl, closing doors.

“S-S-So Min?” he stuttered. The girl stopped and looked up at him. Yesung startled as he trying to close his doors, but his body didn’t listen to him.

Shush,” she muttered, so he could hear. He looked again at her and saw her smiling with her finger on her lips. So Min closed the doors and Yesung was still standing there and staring at closed doors, without knowing what to do. Would he scream? Would he check up if it’s true? Or would he go to sleep?

At the end, he only turned around, shocked and surprised, walked into his room, closed the doors behind and lied on his bed, looking into ceiling.

“S-s-she’s fine?” He stuttered and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

~Next morning – Yesung~

I opened my eyes.

I couldn’t sleep at all … I thought as I remembered what happened. Is So Min only pretending that she’s in trans? I asked myself as I sat up and fed my Ttangkkomi, my turtle.

“Stop thinking about it …” I smacked my face as I stood up.

“Yesung~” Ryeowook sang my name as he opened the doors and was surprised seeing me, already awake. “Morning,” he smiled. “Breakfast is ready …” he added and leaved the doors open.

I bit my lip and stood up, walking towards doors. I saw Kyuhyun just came out of his room.

“Kyu,” I called him. He looked at me.

“Yeah?” he asked as we came closer.

“H-how is So Min?” I asked.

“Same as yesterday,” he muttered.

“Oh,” I murmured. He looked at me curious.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

“Aniyo,” I quickly said and smiled. “Can’t I ask?” I added and looked at him.

“It’s okay,” he smiled. “I just thought … never mind.” He waved with hand and went into kitchen. I watched him as he walked in and then looked towards closed doors.

I’m only going to look … I said to myself and tipped toed on my fingers to So Min’s room.

I slowly opened the doors and peeked in.

“Morning Yesung,” Ara smiled as she spotted me.

“N-noona,” I smiled, bowed with head and stepped in. I looked to So Min. “How is she?” I asked and then looked at Ara.

“Seems like Kyuhyun moved her yesterday when you came.” She smiled. “Before I fell asleep on the chair she was a little bit higher, but when I woke up before, she was like this.” She said. I looked back at So Min.

“Aso,” I muttered.

“Otherwise she’s okay … it’s only that that she can’t eat …” Ara bit her lip.

“I’m sure she’ll come back soon.” I smiled at her. She smiled back. “Come eat,” I suggested and grabbed her as I smiled again at her surprised face.

“But,” she tried to say, but I cut her.

“No buts’ … you have to eat and when you’ll finish eating you’ll feed So Min.” I said. She didn’t say anything, but quietly followed me to the kitchen. Sooner others, from loud dorm joined us and we started eating.

“So what do we have today?” Sungmin asked, looking at Leeteuk. I looked at him as well.

“Shooting, music video, interview, radio and so on …” Leeteuk muttered thinking.

I want to eat too~” we heard a female’s voice from behind. It sounded like she was pouting. I gulped as I recognized this voice right away.

“Come and sit …” Ryeowook smiled, but then looked to see who it was. The cup, he was holding, fell on the ground as his eyes widened, looking towards doors. We all looked towards doors and our jaw dropped.

What we saw, we didn’t expect. There was So Min standing between doors, with her eyes closed, but with long light brown hair; there wasn't a trace of her black short hair anymore.