James

Change

~So Min~

In the middle of the night a ringtone on my phone (Mimi Page – Wicked Game (Chris Isaak cover) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwJhpdhyMXk&feature=BFa&list=PL6EB04DC8816FD89E ) woke me up. I took my phone and picked up.

“Hello?” I asked.

Hey babe,” I heard a male’s voice on the other side. I slowly sat up.

W-who’s calling?” I asked confused.

Don’t tell me that you already forgot me …” he said sadly.

J-James?” I stuttered.

Bingo,” he laughed. My eyes widened as I stood up and slowly went out of the room, without waking Mo Nii. I sat on the couch and gladly there was no one around.

W-why are you calling me?” I asked afraid.

Don’t be afraid, babe.” he smiled. “I’m just calling to ask where are you?

What do you mean?” I asked back.

I’m right in front your doors …” he said. “And no one’s home…

I’m in Korea?” I muttered.

In Korea?!” he yelled. “What are you doing there?

Meeting my brother …” I muttered again.

But you told me you don’t have any brother or siblings …” he muttered back.

I lied to you,” I started. “I’m living with him at the moment …

Are there any other boys with him?” he cut me off angry.

N-no …” I stuttered.

Then I’ll come to you to Korea, so you’ll have to introduce me to him.” He grinned.

I don’t …” I tried to say, but then Eunhyuk came out of his room, saying: “What are you doing here?”

Who’s that?” James asked.

It’s my brother …” I lied and bit my lip. Eunhyuk was looking at me confused.

Oh,” he muttered. “So, what are you doing, babe?” he asked.

I was sleeping…” I yawned. “It is 3am here…” I added.

Sorry if I woke you up …” he said. “Well, I’m going now. Work is calling.” He added. “Love you,” and hanged up.

“Oh dear,” I sighed as I leaned back on the couch.

“What’s going on?” Eunhyuk asked as he sat beside me on the couch. I totally forgot he was there.

“Uhm,” I started as I looked at him and then around.

“Well, you don’t have to say it right now, but just say it in time, okay?” he smiled. I nodded and he ruffled my head. “Good,” he said, stood up and went back into his room.

He’s not a bad person, after all. I thought and smiled. Then, I let a silent sigh out and leaned back again as I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

~In the morning – Eunhyuk~

“Morning,” Ryeowook smiled as I came into kitchen.

“Morning,” I yawned. “What’s for breakfast?” I asked and looked pass him to see what’s he’s making.

“Toasted bread…” Ryeowook said. I smirked and then went into living room, seeing So Min sleeping there.

“She slept here?” I thought loudly as I put a blanket over her, so she won’t catch a cold.

“What are you doing!?” Kyuhyun suddenly yelled out of nowhere. I looked, confused, scared and surprised, at him who was rushing to me.

“I-I-I just covered her …” I stuttered.

“Aish, it’s so loud in the morning already …” Mo Nii cursed as she came out of Kyuhyun’s and Sungmin’s bedroom. “What’s going on?” she asked as she looked around. Then I remembered So Min’s talking on the phone in the night and turned to Mo Nii.

“Mo Nii,” I called her. She looked at me.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“Do you know anyone by name James?” I asked. Her eyes widened and grabbed me for my shoulders.

“W-what d-did you j-just say?!” she stuttered.

“Do you know anyone by name James?” I repeated. Her lips straighten into straight line, as her jaw tightened and so did her grip around my shoulders. “Mo Nii?” I called her.

“He …” she started and looked at So Min, who was sleeping sweetly. “It was at that time when she came to live with me …” she said and looked back at me, releasing me.

~4 years ago – Mo Nii~

“So Min,” I called her and stepped next to her as she was reading.

“Hm?” she asked, without looking at me. I slowly closed her book and made her to look at me.

“What do you say on blind date?” I widely smiled. She was looking me for a while and then opened book, where she stopped, and started reading again. “What?” I asked confused.

“You’re crazy,” she said as she stopped and looked at me. “What if I end with some psycho?” she asked.

“No, you won’t…” I winked. “I’ll make it happen that you won’t end with some psycho or someone you don’t like.” I smiled.

“Besides, I don’t have time; I have an exam tomorrow and this whole week.” She whined.

“Chill, So Min…” I giggled. “I’ll arrange everything; you just have to talk with him and then, if you two find each other attractive, go out on a date.” I smiled.

“I guess,” she muttered thinking.

“Thank you,” I said, hugging her, while she was still thinking.

Later that night, while she was still studying, I signed her on a page www.love-love.com

“I signed you up,” I said as I ended and gave her laptop back on her table in front of her.

“Thanks,” she smiled and looked at it, as she got the first message. “Whoa,” she was surprised.

“Talk to him,” I smiled. She looked at me, more glancing, and then back at laptop writing back. I grinned and went out of her room into kitchen, making myself something to eat. As I opened the doors into my room, I heard her laughing.

She’s having fun. I thought to myself. I’m glad she can laugh.

~One week later – after school~

“So Min,” I heard a male’s voice, while we were talking to each other. We both look at the blonde boy, who was standing there and waving at her.

“James!” she called him back and smiled. Then she looked back at me. “Sorry, have to go now,” she smiled hugging me and ran to James. I observed them, till they disappeared in front of me.

“I don’t like that guy,” I thought to myself loudly.

 

That web site for blind date is just something I came up with, it's not real.. I think.. o.o

Hope you enjoyed ^^