Only Donghae's voice can save her

Change

“Mo Nii,” So Min called for me as she came home later that night.

“Where were …” I tried to ask, but I stopped as I saw that blonde guy with her. “What’s he doing here?” I coldly asked.

“I invited him over.” So Min smiled. “Mo Nii, this is James. James this is Mo Nii,” So Min smiled as she introduced us.

“Hey,” James said and tried to handshake with me, but I only looked at So Min.

So Min,” I started in Korean. “I don’t know what you’re doing, but I don’t like this guy,” I said as I glanced at James.

Mo Nii, you said that I have to have a little fun too…” she smiled. “So here I am, with my boyfriend, having fun.” She said and kissed James. I couldn’t believe what I’m seeing.

What about your family?!” I exploded. She looked at me.

I don’t have family!” she yelled back. “Let’s go in my room,” she said to James and went into her bedroom. I stood there for few minutes, but then made myself to go back into my room.

She’s playing too much, now.” I muttered to myself as I slammed the doors.

~1 year later~

“Hey Henry, Zhou Mi,” I smiled as I saw them in front of SM Entertainment company.

“Hey Monny,” Henry smiled and hugged me.

Isn’t that So Min?” Zhou Mi suddenly asked. I looked to see what he meant and saw her arguing with James.

“Geez, why don’t you let me go!?” she yelled at him.

“Who is that next to her?” Henry asked.

“Her boyfriend.” I answered coldly. Henry and Zhou Mi looked at me with wide open eyes.

“How come we never saw him with her?” Henry asked, looking back at So Min.

“They have problems …” I muttered. As So Min tried to go away, James grabbed her wrist and started pulling her.

“Let me go!” she screamed again. “I promised to Mo Nii I’ll be with her today! And I told you we broke up, last month, so leave me alone.” She yelled at him, but suddenly she fell on the floor. James hit her.

“You’re mine, you understand!?” he yelled at her. My fist tightened. “I won’t give you to anyone, even if you die! You’re mine!”

In that split second, I walked to them and grabbed So Min by her hand and pulled her up. Henry and Zhou Mi were right after me.

“Don’t you ever let a hand on So Min ever again!” I yelled at him.

“Who are you to tell me what can and can’t do?!” he yelled back at me.

“I’m her big sister, so you better shut it and disappear from her and never come back!” I said. He raised his hand to hit me, but then he saw Henry and Zhou Mi behind and stopped.

“You’ll be sorry for this, you *beep*!” he said and walked away. My knees started shaking as I turned around to So Min, who was trying to hold her tears back.

“So Min,” I called and hugged her tightly.

“He changed,” she muttered. I looked at her confused. “He said that I must marry him …” she held her head as she was shaking.

“Don’t think about that,” I said as I held her hands. She looked at me with those teary blue eyes.

“I’m scared …” she murmured and hugged me tightly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” I said and hugged her back. “I’ll protect you no matter what.” I added.

After that, it was quiet for few weeks, but as soon as she almost forgot him, she started getting blackmails.

“Kya~” she screamed from hallway.

“What’s …” I tried to end, but I screamed as well as I saw on the floor in front of doors, lying dead white cat. “So Min!” I called her and quickly held her, as she got weak and almost fell on the floor. “Pull yourself together…” I said and gently smacked her cheeks.

“I-i-i-it’s him …” she stuttered. I know exactly about who she was talking about. He really was a psycho. He didn’t end with just cat. But every week, sometimes every day, he sent her something that disturbed her. It came that far, that she didn’t left her room for months and didn’t even eat for weeks. I became very worried for her so I reported this to police and later to my dad, who said that he’ll give us new dorm.

“He won’t find us, here …” I smiled at So Min, when we came to our new dorm, which was guarded by two security guys downstairs. She became so skinny that I thought she will die, if she won’t eat anything soon.

“Let’s eat …” I said and led her to our new kitchen. She was quietly sitting on the chair by table as I was preparing something to eat. As I ended with curry and gave it to her, she was staring into empty space without trying to eat, so I started feeding her.

“You must eat, So Min, otherwise you’ll die.” I said as I tried to feed her, but she was still looking into empty space.

“D-Donghae …” she suddenly muttered. My eyes widened and released spoon, as I grabbed my phone and dialed Henry’s number.

“Henry, come quickly with Zhou Mi and Super Juniors’ album!” I said and hanged up. “I hope he can recover you.” I muttered.

Soon they come to our new dorm.

“Who’s that?!” Henry yelled from surprised.

“It’s So Min,” you idiot!” I said and smacked his head.

“She’s the living corpse,” he muttered as he shivered.

“That’s what happens when you date a psycho …” I muttered and sighed as I remembered it was my entire fault at first place.

So why do you need Super Junior’s album?” Zhou Mi asked. I looked at him as he gave me CD’s and DVD.

She just muttered Donghae’s name, and I think he’s the first guy she likes…” I explained.

“It does make a sense …” Henry said thinking as he waved in front of So Min’s eyes, but she didn’t even twitch.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused. He straightened up and looked at me.

“Well, you know Kyuhyun, right?” he asked. I nodded. “And that So Min is Kyuhyun’s little sister, you know that too…” he said and I nodded again. “From at least, what Leeteuk told me, Donghae was even more upset when So Min got missing that day…” Henry explained. “He searched the whole airport three times.”

“T-three times?” I stuttered. Henry nodded.

“Seems, there was a little chemistry between them, though they only knew each other for short time, but it was successful either way.” He muttered thinking.

“D-Donghae…” So Min muttered again. Henry jumped few steps away, scared, while Zhou Mi stepped towards her.

So Min,” he called her. She slowly turned her head to him. Before I knew it, Henry was nowhere to be found in the kitchen. Zhou Mi only gulped and smiled. “You want to hear Donghae?” he asked her. She didn’t say a thing; she only looked back in front into space, again.

“Henry,” Zhou Mi called him and looked around to see where he is. He only sighed and looked at me. “I’ll bring So Min into living room … you put this DVD into DVD player and play it, okay?” he said. I only nodded and went into living room, doing as he said. He came after me, with So Min in bridal style and put her on couch.

Je ireum eun Donghae imnida.” Donghae smiled into camera. I looked at So Min, who smiled and tears fell down her cheeks.

S-s-saranghae, Do-Donghae …” she whispered.