Happy ever after?

Change

6 years later

“So Min, wake up...” a 6-year old boy with dark brown, almost black, hair shook a 6-year old  black haired girl that was sleeping next to him on a huge bed. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at boy with her sky blue eyes.

“What is it, Han?” she asked with sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes.

“Let’s go up and wake ajeossi's like we always do.” He smiled as he was looking at his sister. So Min’s eyes suddenly lit up as she smiled, moreover smirked than smiled, and nodded with her head.

“Let’s go,” he said and grabbed her hand, slowly going out of bed.

So Min and Han are twins that love to tease Super Junior members as well as making their life living hell whenever they’re home. Both of them are evil and a big tease like Heechul and Kyuhyun mixed together, but sometimes even more. Most of their times, they’re with Mo Nii, who is visiting them every second day, and plays with them random games. Though they’re acting cute in front of her, they’re pure devils when she goes back home, which makes Kyuhyun unable to rest or play Star Craft to relax.

Six years later, after So Min’s death, Donghae was able not to think about her as much as he was before, though on some times, he still wanted to be alone. On the other side, Kyuhyun went back being himself; teasing and playing pranks on s as well as playing his favourite game, Star Craft. Though he didn’t show any emotions, others knew that he was hurting inside and whenever Mo Nii wasn’t with him, he was teaching So Min and Han how to tease others, which made Donghae angry everytime so at the end they always ended arguing.

In these six years everyone was in the army and they safely came back, like they promised to each other. Leeteuk and Heechul were shocked when they found out that So Min died after giving a birth to twins, but they were happy seeing them, though the twins kept on waking up every member every hour in the middle of the night when they were still babies.

When it was Donghae's time to go to army, he was quite worried about twins, but then he felt assured when Mo Nii promised that she’ll take care of them. After coming back from the army he cried, like a little kid, seeing his babies already grown up.

“Do you think they’re still sleeping?” So Min asked quietly as they were standing in the elevator, waiting to come on 12th floor.

“Of course they are.” laughed Han. “It’s only 6am.” He held So Min’s hand tightly and smiled at her as she smiled back at him.

When they reached the apartment, they tiptoed inside, without worrying that the doors were unlocked. They were quietly walking to the first doors, where Leeteuk and Heechul were sleeping inside.

“Khm,” someone suddenly coughed, making them frozen. “What are you doing here?” a deep, husky and serious voice asked.

“Uhm,” murmured So Min as she slowly turned around and smiled lightly, waving with her hand. “M-morning s-samchon...”

“You didn’t answer my question.” Kyuhyun said strictly and looked at So Min. She gulped as she immediately looked down, but suddenly Han stepped in front of her, protecting his sister. Though they were evil and teasing, they were still afraid of his uncle and dad, who are strictly towards them, which proved Han’s shaking legs.

“So?” he asked coldly again, piercing right into their ears, making bow their heads even more.

“W-we j-just w-wanted to w-wake you u-up...” stuttered So Min, suddenly at the end of tears.

“Yelling on our ears, jumping on us, tickling us, making Choco and Bada barking, releasing hyung’s turtles, painting hyung’s face so he really looks like a bunny, hiding glasses and caps and much more... Like that?” Kyuhyun was enumerating on his fingers, while twins only gulped.

“W-we didn’t m-mean it...” this time Han spoke and looked at his uncle, but soon he realized it was a bad idea and looked back down.

“Come,” Kyuhyun said coldly and showed with his finger to follow him. So Min and Han did as their uncle said and slowly followed after him towards kitchen.

“So,” he suddenly said loudly and coughed which made twins look at him confused. “How were you sleeping?” he asked and smiled. Twins were even more confused.

“G-good,” they both answered.

“That’s good,” he smiled and stopped in front of kitchen. The two of them stopped as well and looked at their uncle. “Close your eyes.” He ordered them, coldly again. They both gulped as they soon put hands on the eyes. In the mean time Kyuhyun walked behind them and slowly put hand on their backs, smiling.

“Don’t you dare to peek,” he added. Twins nodded as they gulped again. Minutes passed as there were suddenly quiet giggles heard from in front.

“Okay, now you can open your eyes.” Smiled Kyuhyun and walked in front of them. Gulping and taking a deep breath, So Min and Han slowly moved their hands and looked in front.

“Happy Birthday~” they all suddenly yelled and smiled widely, making the twins’ eyes wide open as a wide smile appeared on their faces after seeing a huge cake in front of them.

“Appa,” smiled So Min and ran to Donghae, hugging him tightly. Donghae smiled and hugged her back.

“Abeoji,” smiled Han and ran to him, hugging him as well.

“Happy Birthday, little ones.” smiled Donghae and hugged them tightly.

“So Min, you better not behave like your mother did.” spoke Kyuhyun.

“Waeyo?” she pouted sadly.

“Because then you’ll...” he couldn’t found the right words, because she was a spit image of her. “Just come here, you little one.” He murmured and pulled her into tight hug. “And for you too, Han; don’t be like your father, obsessed with fishes.” He looked at him.

“But they’re so cute!” he exclaimed with a pout.

“You already like them?!” he squealed, making Donghae laughing, ruffling his hair.

“So Min, Han,” Ara suddenly called them. The two of them looked at her and smiled as they ran to her and hugged her tightly.

“Eonnie!” sang So Min.

“Noona!” sang Han.

“Why don’t you call me oppa and hyung instead of samchon?” whined Kyuhyun and pointed at them.

“You’re getting old, Kyu.” Laughed Heechul, gaining a glare from him, but he didn’t mind.

“Aish,” he cursed and huffed, but he quickly smiled.

“Your mother,” Ara suddenly started, gaining everyone’s attention. “Wanted for me to give you this.” She smiled and gave each one a letter.

“W-when?” stuttered Donghae surprised.

“When you guys went to Japan, while KRY stayed here and drove So Min home.” She smiled as she looked at him, making Donghae’s mouth forming in letter O as he remembered that time.

“Eomma wrote this?” asked So Min and looked from the letter at Ara. She smiled nodding and said: “Read it,”

The twins looked at each other before they opened the letter and started reading it.

“Here is one for others as well.” Smiled Ara and gave each member one letter, including Mo Nii. Everyone was surprised, yet they still opened it and read it.

My daughter started So Min’s letter.

This letter is for you, no one else. When you’ll receive it, I probably won’t be on the same world with you, your brother, father, uncle, aunt and others that are surrounding you. Remember that everyone will surround you with pure love. Don’t argue with them, because if you’ll disappear they’ll find you no matter what.

For your future...in United States, there is a law school that I was attending with Mo Nii, and later I was working in a building, called: Cho Nii. Secretary as well as lawyer, Jenna, knows everything. If you’ll decide for law you can work there and do the things where I left from. If not, I hope you’ll find a job that you’ll happily work in.

With love, your mother So Min

P.S.: Don’t tickle your father so much. Don’t jump on your uncle and don’t tease other members – because once you do...there will be living hell.

“There already is, eomma...” whispered So Min under her breath.

“What was that!?” pointed Kyuhyun at her letter. So Min looked confusedly at him and then back at her letter. “Did she have a vision of the future or what?” he asked confused and looked at Han’s letter.

My son started his letter.

This letter is for you, no one else. When you’ll receive it, I probably won’t be on the same world with you, your sister, father, uncle, aunt and others that are surrounding you. Remember that they’ll always be with you, protecting you and helping you whenever you’ll be in pinch or troubles.

Protect your sister; after all, she’ll be the only one living between all boys, though Mo Nii and Ara will come on the visit from time to time. She’ll be fragile, but once she’ll stood up for herself don’t leave her side, because at that time she’ll need you the most.

And as for...ajeossis, tease them as much as you want, because they won’t be mad at you two, though there will be a time like there’s a war in the middle of Seoul. Keke

For your future...I hope you’ll choose something you love to do, not with force. Choose wisely, because only at that time, you’ll be happy with what you had, what you have and what you will have.

With love, your mother So Min

P.S.: I know your uncle, Kyuhyun, is looking at your letter, still not reading his, so I prepared a little surprise for him.

And that was everything that was written.

“What surprise?” Kyuhyun asked confused. Han smiled as he looked at her aunt, Ara.

“Noona,” he called her and ran to her. She leaned down and listened to what he asked: “Did she use that old trick?”

“That’s right,” Ara chuckled and nodded.

“What?” Kyuhyun was confused. Han smiled widely as he ran into kitchen and poured lemon’s juice on the letter.

I knew you’re already smart. Keke

This is what I want you to do... One day, go with your sister, Mo Nii and your aunt, Ara, to the grandparent’s house. In the room, where I was sleeping, there will be one small hole in the ground. Open it, because that is where I hid something for him, and give him on his birthday. I’m sure he’ll try not to cry in front of you.

Han smiled widely as he was jumping back into living room.

“What happened?” asked Kyuhyun looking at him confused.

“Nothing,” he smiled and hugged his sister. “I love you So Min,” he said and kissed her cheek.

“I love you to, Han.” She smiled and hugged him back.

“Ya, Han, what happened?!” asked Kyuhyun strictly, giving a glare that sent shivers down So Min’s spine.

“I’m not afraid of any of you.” He stuck his tongue out, making others jaw drop to the floor, while Mo Nii and Ara started laughing.

“I’m kind of afraid to know what So Min wrote in his letter.” laughed Mo Nii, gaining a glare from Kyuhyun.

“Ajeossi,” called him Han.

“I told you to call me hyung!” he whined and pouted, but he was surprised when he was suddenly hugged by both of them.

“We love you,” both of them said at the same time and kissed his cheeks. Everyone’s eyes widened on what they just did. They hugged and kissed every member on their cheeks and thanked them as well as saying: I love you, to each member.

“What did she wrote?” now Donghae asked and tried to took their letters, but they quickly put it in their pockets, smiling. “Ya,” he pointed at them. So Min and Han smiled as they stuck their tongues out and ran away from the guys, who started chasing them, while Mo Nii, Ara, Leeteuk, Heechul, Zhou Mi, Henry and Siwon were laughing at the scene in front of them.

One last thing before I end. They’re all very childish, especially your father. And even though they’re all strict, they’re very protective and will do anything for you to be happy; so when you’ll tease them...tell them you love them, because that will make them curious "Why?".

A/N: And so...it ends...I'd like to thank subbies and those who were commenting and gave me an inspiration through the whole story.

I'm really thankful. :)

Kyuhyun doesn't look satisfied with Donghae.. xD

Here's the last gif:

Thank you again. :)