I'll study hard

Change

~Next day~

“So Min,” Ara woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes.

“Y-yeah?” I muttered and caressed my eyes.

“You were sleeping by table the whole night.” She said. I looked around and she was right. My bed was the same since yesterday morning, and I was sitting on the chair by table.

“Aso,” I muttered and stood up.

“Come down, it’s time for breakfast.” She said as she tried to leave, but I stopped her.

“Ara unni,” I called her, feeling a little bit weird.

“Yes?” she asked as she turned around.

“I-I won’t come down,” I muttered. Her eyes widened. “I feel kind of strange.” I said and held my head.

“Arraso,” she said as she nodded. “Then go to bed and rest.” She added and left.

I did as she said, but firstly I put my pajama shirt on. As I lied on the bed I closed my eyes, trying to fell asleep, but was quickly disturbed.

“So Min,” Kyuhyun yelled as he ran into my room. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. “Are you okay?” he asked worried as he stepped towards me.

“Mm,” I lightly nodded with my head. Aish, everything is so loud. I thought as I heard voices from downstairs.

“Do you need anything?” Kyuhyun asked as he slowly touched my forehead.

“Aniyo,” I smiled weakly. “I don’t want to trouble you. I’m fine.” I said.

“You don’t look fine at all.” He muttered, yet he didn’t want to argue with me.

“I’m okay,” I smiled again and closed my eyes.

“Take a rest. You’ve been studying a lot these days.” He said and kissed my forehead.

That’s why I like him. I smiled a little. He is evil, yet nice and caring.

I fell asleep and woke up in a time for lunch. Mom came into my room and slowly touched my forehead, muttering something to herself.

“I’m fine, mother.” I weakly smiled.

“You’re not fine,” she sighed. “You study too much, that’s why you got fever.” She said and slowly put cold towel on my forehead.

“I’m trying my best for you.” I smiled again and coughed.

“You should at least have some free time too, you know.” She said and looked at me.

“I have to study to get even better grades.” I muttered and closed my eyes again.

“You’re already on top in school, so why even try harder?” she asked.

“That’s not enough,” I muttered. “Being on top in school is not enough …”

“Why are you trying so hard?” she asked as she stood up and walked over to my table.

“For father,” I muttered. “I want him to be proud of me, like he’s proud of Ara unni and Kyuhyun oppa.”

“He’s already proud of you.” Mom said and walked back towards my bed.

“H-he’s not…” I muttered as falling asleep.

~Wednesday~

“Wake up~” I heard Ara and Kyuhyun at the same time as they ran into my room and jumped on me.

“It hurts,” I muttered and opened my eyes. “Ara unni, Kyuhyun oppa,” said as I looked at them.

“Rise and shine, So Min,” Kyuhyun smiled. I looked at him confused.

“We’re going on a picnic today!” Ara said in excitement. My eyes widened as I looked at her.

“Leave her,” I heard dad’s voice from doors. I looked towards them and saw him standing there.

“Dad,” Kyuhyun said. “Let’s all go together,” he suggested. Ara nodded in agreement and so did mom, standing next to dad.

“It’s already Wednesday and she lost lots of her time for studying.” He said strictly. Their smiles faded away, while I only smiled and bowed with head.

“I’m sorry, I’ll study hard from now on.” I said, while fighting with my tears.

“But, she needs some free time …” Ara said.

“It’s okay Ara unni,” I smiled as I looked at her. “You go and enjoy in picnic. I’ll study.” I said.

Kyuhyun and Ara looked at each other worried and then silently sighed as they stood up and went out of my room. Dad followed them downstairs, while mom came into my room.

“Don’t worry, So Min.” she started.

“It’s okay, mom. I’ll study hard.” I said, cutting her off, still smiling.

“Shall I make you something to eat?” she asked.

“I’ll make something by myself,” I said. “Thank you for worrying.” I smiled and bowed.

“We’ll come late today, so don’t overwork yourself, okay?” she hugged me tightly.

“Yes, mom.” I nodded and slowly hugged her back. Then she walked out of my room, going downstairs and locking the doors of the house. I slowly stood up and went to the closet and took a big T-shirt that was looking like a short dress. I changed my clothes and went downstairs in the kitchen. I looked on cooking stove and there was nothing left. Everything was clean. I sighed and stepped towards refrigerator and opened it. I took milk out and then cereals from the drawer next to refrigerator.

I took my cup of cereals and went upstairs into my room to study.

I know what you’re thinking. This is no fun, studying and all, but seriously. Even I started thinking that way. The whole Cho family was outside, while I was the only one studying law. I really envied them, yet I’m scared of dad. He looks strict and he really is, especially towards me. Though Ara, Kyuhyun and mom sometimes defends me in front of father, saying that I need free time too, I always smile and say that I don’t need free time and that they can enjoy themselves how much they want. And I always end up home alone, studying till morning hours. I really have no life.

As I opened my book, the doorbell rang. I thought of ignoring it, but someone was really persistent.

“I’m coming!” I yelled from stairs as I was running down. “Geez,” I sighed as I unlocked the doors and slowly opened them. “What’s wro- …” my eyes widened. In front of me was Donghae with candy box in his hands.

 

I hope you enjoyed till now. Please comment if there is anything wrong.

I'll try to update like I did now, every few hours; afterall I have holidays and somehow lots of free time.^^"