Library

Change

~1 hour later~

“I’ll put plates on the table.” I said to Ryeowook.

“Mm,” he nodded as he tasted if it’s okay. I grabbed the plates from counter top, spoons from drawer and went towards table that was few steps from kitchen. I glanced over living room while others were still cleaning the mess. I bit my lip and arranged the plates and spoons together with serviette.

“So Min,” Ryeowook called me. I went back to him and looked up to see what he wanted.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Take this to the table and call guys.” He said and gave me a dish with curry. I only nodded and went back to the table. As I put curry down I walked to the edge of living room.

“Uhm,” I started. “L-lunch is ready …” I muttered. Yesung looked up at me and smiled.

“Guys, it is lunch time!” he yelled as he put his hands in the air and ran pass me.

“Clean your hands first!” Ryeowook yelled. In a second, Yesung ran to bathroom and then back to table, sitting right in the middle.

“Aish,” Ryeowook sighed and shook his head as others were following Yesung. I smiled a little and tried to sit down, but I realized, the living room was still messy, on top of that, there weren't enough seats.

“You won’t eat?” Leeteuk asked as he saw me going to living room.

“Not hungry,” I smiled. Kyuhyun was observing me, till I disappeared from his sight.

“Why don’t you find them a hotel room?” Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun.

“I searched, but there wasn’t any available.” Kyuhyun answered.

“They can’t stay here…” Sungmin muttered.

“I know,” Kyuhyun whined.

I was smiling as I was cleaning up. They didn’t expect me to hear what they were saying. My abdomen suddenly growled.

Not now … I thought as I was still cleaning and right at that time Donghae came into living room. I kept on cleaning as my face turned lightly red. He stopped a little and then passed by and went into bathroom. I sighed from relief that he didn’t say anything.

As I mostly cleaned the living room I took the broken table and carried it over to doors.

“What are you doing?” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice from behind. I looked at him and smiled.

“Taking the trash out.” I said.

“It’s too heavy.” He said and pointed at table. “Leave it here, someone will take it down.”

“Aniyo,” I smiled as I shook my head and waved with hands. “You’re tired and you need rest. So leave it to me.” I said and lifted table from the floor again.

“So Min, you’re a girl and you’ll harm yourself if you’ll be stubborn.” He said. “You were never stubborn while you were a kid.” He added pouting.

“Don’t worry Kyuhyun oppa,” I smiled. “I’ll be fine.” I said, opened the door and walked over to elevator. I slowly put table on the ground, pushed the button and started waiting. As the elevator came I pushed the table into it and stepped in as I pushed the button for 1st floor. While I was waiting to come down, I remembered that dream I had that night and the scene when I bumped into Donghae right when I stepped out of bookstore.

The elevators’ voice, as the doors opened, woke me from my thoughts. I lifted the table and slowly carried it out. I looked around to see, if there’s trash cabin anywhere near, but there wasn’t a single trash cabin. I sighed and put the table right next to doors.

I know, it’s awkward and really strange to put it right next to doors, but I didn’t want to carry it back into dorm and left it there. I tried to open the doors, but they were locked.

. I thought to myself. Then I looked over to doorbells and started searching for Super Juniors, but I didn’t know which one was the right one. I touched my pockets to take my phone out, but it wasn’t there.

“Where’s my phone?!” I yelled and looked around myself. As I remembered that it’s in Kyuhyun’s room, I sighed and looked around.

“Well, since I’m out of the dorm, without keys and phone, let’s wonder around.” I said with fake excitement voice and walked off.

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of bookstore. I went in and looked over to law books, but now, there were some strips and comics. I was confused.

“If you’re looking for books it’s this way.” I heard an old males’ voice. I looked at him and then in the way he was showing.

“Thank you,” I said bowing and went towards bookshelf. I looked up and started searching for some law books. I found them at the end, in the corner and even there were only 5 or 7 books left. I took one and then went back to the receptionist man.

“I’d like to have this one, but I don’t have any money with me, so can I pay later?” I asked and looked at him.

“It’s okay,” he smiled. “There are only few law books left, so if you want you can take them all for free, after all, no one wants to read them, these days.” He sighed as she shook his head. “Kids this days are more on comic books and manga.” He added and then looked up at me. “You can really have all of them,” he smiled. “I can see, you’re a nice girl.”

“T-thank you,” I smiled embarrassed and went to get other 6 books. He put them into bag and handed it to me. “Thank you again,” I said and bowed.

“It’s okay,” he smiled and waved with hand. I went out of bookstore and started walking in the direction of library. In, nearly, 10 minutes I reached the library and went in.

My eyes widened as I stepped into and looked around. I didn’t know where I ended. I looked around and saw mostly DVD’s and CD’s.

“Excuse me,” I stepped over to librarian. She looked at me. “Where are books?” I asked.

“They’re on the second floor.” She said and pointed on the stairs behind me.

“T-thank you,” I muttered and walked up. As I reached the second floor I took the same seat like 3 years ago; in the corner.

I sit there and opened the book. It happened again, the same thing. A man sat in front of me. I read without bothering, until he reached over to one of law books. I reached my hand out and stopped him.

“Mianhe,” he said.

I knew that he’ll come here. I thought as I looked up and looked into his brown eyes.