"I love you"

Change

~2 weeks later~

“Kyuhyun!” Ara yelled his name as she ran out of So Min’s bedroom into kitchen.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked and stood up.

“It’s … So Min…” Ara muttered and ran back into room. Kyuhyun ran after her and as he stepped into, he saw her blue eyes looking at her.

“So Min …” he muttered and suddenly became all teary. “So Min,” he called her name again, walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

“She’s back …” Ara muttered as she patted Kyuhyun’s back.

“Ara unni …” So Min muttered her name and looked at her when Kyuhyun released her. Ara smiled and nodded. Then So Min looked at Kyuhyun. “K-Kyuhyun?” she asked.

“It is Kyuhyun oppa for you.” He smiled as tear fell down his cheek and pinched her nose. So Min only smiled and then she saw faces behind Kyuhyun. She smiled and in a second, she was hugged by all of them – except Donghae –, which made Kyuhyun making funny faces and Ara smiling as she was crying from happiness.

“We have to celebrate this…” Leeteuk smiled and pinched So Min’s cheeks.

“I’m sorry I made you worry …” So Min said and bowed with her head.

“Aigoo … it’s okay, though you scared us when you appeared in front of us sometimes …” Ryeowook said and shivered as he remembered the first time. So Min smiled sadly; she knows too well, that she made them worried. She bit her lip and tightened her fist. No one realized this, after all they were happy she woke up, being herself again; but there was one who realized that … Donghae. Donghae saw it.

~So Min~

I looked from one face to another. They were all happy I woke up, especially Kyuhyun and Ara. I didn’t know if I should be happy or not …

I bit my lip and tightened my fist as I looked to the floor. Suddenly my abdomen growled. I blushed and looked up to see if someone heard and yes … they all heard. I blushed even more and covered myself with blanket as I quickly lied down.

“What would you like to eat?” Ryeowook said, trying to hold his giggle in. I peeked from under the blanket and muttered: “Toast …” and covered myself back.

“It’ll be in a few minutes.” He smiled and left the room.

“You’re hungry, huh?” Leeteuk asked. I looked at him and then he burst out laughing.

“I-i-it’s not f-funny …” I stuttered and looked at him. Soon, others joined him, and at the end, everyone was laughing including me. But as I looked towards doors, I saw Donghae turning around, leaving the room. I stopped laughing and watch him worriedly.

I’m really horrible … I thought to myself.

“Don’t worry,” Eunhyuk patted my back. I looked at him surprised. “He’s confused at the moment …” he said smiling. I bit my lip again and looked after him, until he disappeared from my sight.

“Will you come to kitchen?” Heechul asked smiling. I looked at him and nodded. I slowly put the blanket away and saw I’m in my big shirt which I’m using for sleep, and on top of that … my legs were exposed; but they were skinny … like I was anorexic. I didn't pay much attention to it, yet.

“I’ll change myself …” I muttered, trying to stand up, but I got a little dizzy. I quickly shook my head so no one would realized, and gladly no one did. On top of that I didn’t realized guys eyes on me as I walked over to opened suitcases.

“Hey, hey!” Kyuhyun muttered and started pushing them out of room. I looked at them confused. “A lady is going to change. Get out.” He said and before he closed the door he looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back as I was still confused why he pushed them out so roughly.

“What should I wear?” I whined as I looked from jeans shorts to skirts.

“What about this?” Ara asked as she took a short blue skirt out of my other suitcase and showed it to me.

“I-isn’t it a little too short?” I bit my lip. As she looked at it, she nodded and put it back into suitcase. I looked at my first one and took black jeans shorts out. “I’ll have this one …” I smiled and dressed them. “Aigoo …” I sighed as they were too big for me. “When did I lost my weight?” I bit my lip.

“You almost didn’t eat anything … we had to force you to eat, so you wouldn’t die.” Ara muttered as she gave me skirt she was holding before. “Just dress this one. It’s probably the most suitable for you at the moment.” She smiled. I took her advice and dressed it on top of jeans and then undressed the jeans, under skirt.

“And here, this top would suit you.” She said smiling as she gave me blue top with wings on the back, so it seemed like I’ll fly away any moment. I took it and dressed it. I wasn’t embarrassed changing myself in front of my sister. As I looked myself into mirror, behind doors, my eyes widened.

“I-I-I’m …” I stuttered and tried to say, but then Ara put her hand on my shoulder and smiled sadly. I turned to her and hugged her. “I’m sorry …” I muttered and tried to hug her tightly, but I didn’t have any strength. She slowly pushed me away and smiled.

“Let’s go to feed you.” She said and grabbed my hand. I took a last look on myself in the mirror and thought to myself: I’m a living corpse.

“Here is your toast~” Ryeowook sang as I sat at table, while everyone was looking at me.

“T-thanks,” I smiled a little and glanced around. He isn’t here … I thought as I realized Donghae wasn’t here and so wasn’t Eunhyuk and Sungmin. I silently sighed, hoping no one saw or heard, but I heard Leeteuk’s chuckle from beside me. I looked at him curious.

“They went up,” he said and pointed on the dorm above us.

“Oh,” I muttered and started eating toast. As I started eating, I ate one toast in a second. I took the second; ended in a second again. I took the third one. Fourth one. Fifth one. Sixth one. Seventh one. Eight one. Ninth one and at last tenth one. As I ended, I leaned back with a wide smile on my face.

“That was refreshing …” I muttered and drank natural orange juice. I looked up to see why was so quiet the whole time and saw them staring at me with wide open eyes.

“W-what?” I stuttered.

“You ate all ten toasts in a second …” Shindong muttered.

“I was hungry …” I muttered as my cheeks turned lightly red.

“Yah~” Yesung said and ran to me, hugging me tightly. “You look so cute, like a bear.” He pouted cutely. My cheeks turned even more reddish. “If he won’t make a move on you, I will …” he muttered loudly enough for Leeteuk to hear.

“Oh, he’s going to take a move soon …” he grinned as he started eating.

“Who’s going to make a move on who?” I asked confused as I looked from Yesung to Leeteuk and from Leeteuk to Yesung when he released me and sat back on his seat, eating his breakfast ahead.

“You’ll see …” Leeteuk grinned even more. I looked at him confused and then at others, when suddenly the doors opened, with Donghae rushing into kitchen, grabbing my hand and taking me out, into hallway.

“W-what are y-you doing?” I asked as we stopped. Donghae looked into my eyes.

“I’m not giving you to anyone …” he said and held my chin up as he leaned over to me. Before I tried to say anything more, his soft lips were on mine. He kissed me slowly and then slowly moved away, looking me in the eyes. I was surprised at his action.

“I'm an idiot,” he muttered as his face turned red. “I love you…” he whispered and kissed me again. This time I kissed him back. I returned him my feelings; my feelings for him.

 

Here's the 34th chapter. :) Hope you like it ... and as you probably saw, I'm writting another story ... I'm horrible, I know ... .___.

But here's a song to refresh mood around here.. lol http://youtu.be/Y8R6zBw1R8c My favorite from all of them ... no matter how sad I am, I became happy, whenever I listen to this song.. :)

Thanks for subscribing d(n__n)b

ps: I made this picture, so don't steal it, though I know you won't ^^,