Nothing can beat your love

Change

“Let’s have a toast!” Leeteuk said, after I didn’t say anything, and raised his glass of apple juice, that looked like white wine. Everyone else, including me, raised their glasses as well.

“A toast to our little sister, So Min, that she’ll be healthy.” Leeteuk smiled.

“And a toast to our cute couple, Donghae and So Min, so they’ll be together for a long time and that nothing will break their relationship, but only strengthen it.” Kangin added and smiled as well.

“Cheers!” we all said smiling and drink a little. My smiled quickly faded away as I remembered the tweet Leeteuk tweeted. Then I realized Sungmin was looking at me. I nervously smiled and drank a little of juice again.

As a time passed by, I was sitting on the chair, holding glass in my head as it was touching my lips, and thinking about those comments.

“Yah!” I suddenly yelled and slammed the glass on the table. “I can’t help if I’m skinny and will break in a second!” and gasped as I realized guys were looking at me.

“So Min?” Donghae called me. I looked at him and saw his worried face. I bit my lip, stood up and ran to bathroom.

“Aish,” I cursed as I leaned on the counter and looked myself into the mirror. “Pull yourself together So Min. It’s your time today. You’re a star, even if it’s just for few hours.” I muttered to myself and smacked my cheeks.

“So Min,” I heard Minseo’s voice. I turned around and saw her standing between doors.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I smiled.

“Is everything okay?” she asked back.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t it be?” I laughed.

“I saw on twitter.” She muttered. My smiled faded away and I was looking at her without expression.

“So you saw it,” I muttered as I looked back at myself into mirror. “I must really look anorexic, right?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about them.” She said as she came in and closed the doors. “They don’t know what they want…” she put her hand on my shoulder as she looked at my reflection in the mirror.

“You see, Minseo?” I asked and smiled. “There is a big difference.” I started. “You have normal body; healthy one. And me? Look at me. I’m like this because of James, my ex-boyfriend, who is a psycho.” I said and then turned my whole body to her. “You’re really lucky you have this body, while I have to fight, with god knows what else.” I sighed. “And when I saw that picture on Leeteuk’s twitter, my whole world crushed. I thought I could date Donghae in a silence for a little while, but it seems it won’t be easy.” I looked back at myself in mirror. “On top of that, they’re right. I mean, who would want to date an anorexic girl?”

“So Min,” she said my name and held my chin, to make me look at her. “Do you love Donghae?” she asked seriously.

“If I wouldn’t love him, I would never date him. I love him with all my heart; ever since I saw him in front of book store 4 years ago.” I answered. That memory was still fresh in my head, like it happened yesterday.

“Then nothing can break your relationship…” she said and smiled a little. “If you love him truly and if he loves you truly … those comments will only bring you two even more together, so don’t you dare to look down on yourself, because you’re skinnier than me. On top of that, there were nice comments too.” She released my chin and looked at herself in the mirror.

“But,” I tried to say, but she cut me, turning her head to me.

“Believe me, So Min.” she smiled. “The love, you and Donghae has, can beat anything. And anyone can see that you two are head over heels for each other. So don’t compare yourself with anorexic girls, who are even skinnier than you.” She said. “And I’m serious about all of this. Donghae loves you. You love him. No one can break this bond.” She added. I smiled and hugged her.

“Thank you,” I whispered in her ear.

“No problem,” she said as she hugged me back. “And if you need someone to talk or any advice, you know where to find me.” she added smiling as she looked at me. I only nodded and hugged her again, before I went back.

“So Min, are you okay?” Donghae asked worried as I sat back.

“Yes,” I smiled. “I’m totally fine.” I muttered and looked at Kyuhyun. “Cho Kyuhyun,” I called him. He gulped and looked at me.

“Y-yes?” he stuttered.

“I have to talk with you when we get back to dorm.” I said still smiling.

“You’re in biiig trouble,” Leeteuk laughed. I only smirked and then looked at Donghae.

“Donghae-shii,” I called him. He looked at me and pinched my nose.

“I don’t like being called Donghae-shii by you.” He pouted. I giggled and leaned closer to his ear.

“Charming Prince,” I whispered. He smiled and whispered into my ear: “As long as my Princess is next to me…” and bite my ear.

“Yah!” Yesung yelled. “Don’t you dare to make out here!” he said and pointed at us. We only laughed as our cheeks turned red.

“Seriously,” Kyuhyun muttered angry. I laughed and hugged him around his neck.

“Don’t be mad oppa,” I said as I ruffled his hair. “I was yours since I was born…” I added. He smirked and then hugged me back. “But if you’ll come between me and Donghae, I won’t forgive you.” I said seriously. He stopped smiling and bit his lip, but then smiled, but this time nervously.

“I-I-I’ll try not to …” he stuttered.

“Good boy,” I smiled and patted his head. Then I looked at Leeteuk. “Leeteuk-shii …” I called him.

“Yah, I told you to call me oppa.” He said pouting.

“But I’m not used to call you like that.” I pouted back. “Either way … were you on twitter before?” I asked. Then I saw Kyuhyun flinched a little. I glanced at him.

“On twitter?” he asked thinking. “No, the last time I was on was yesterday.” He said and looked at me. “Wae?” he asked.

“Just asking,” I smiled and turned my head to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun,” I called him. He startled and smiled nervously again as he looked at me. “Were you on twitter today?” I asked.

“N-no,” he stuttered.

“Don’t lie,” I said, still smiling, but I could feel I was getting angrier minute by minute.

“I-I’m not,” he stuttered again. My smile faded away and I looked at him seriously.

“If by any chance you were …” I said and leaned closer to him. “Then forget about me!” I hissed.

“Did something happen?” Heechul asked. I looked at him and smiled.

“Aniyo, I’m only warning him, since he can do lots of crazy stuff.” I said and take a sip. “This,” I muttered and looked at Leeteuk. “This isn’t juice …” I muttered.

“Aniyo,” Leeteuk smiled. “It is juice. It is banana-pineapple juice.” he said and gave my glass back to me.

“But I can taste that it’s not juice…” I muttered. I looked at Kyuhyun who was looking away and then at Donghae, who was a little worried.

“Drink it to the end,” Leeteuk smiled. I looked at him worriedly, not knowing what to do. I bit my lip, but then took another sip. I didn’t want to say no to Leeteuk, but I didn’t want to drink either, yet at the end, before me, was an empty glass. My mind became blurry and I started hiccupping.

“Hae-shii~” I sang as I turned to him. He looked at me and bit his lip. “Do it again!” I clapped with hands.

“Do what?” he asked confused. I leaned closer and smiled.

“I’ll do it for you,” I whispered and kissed him, ignoring others, and bit his lip as I slowly moved away. “Sa-ran-ghae,” I muttered and kissed him again.

~Donghae~

Ouji-sama,” So Min muttered in Japanese and leaned her head again on my shoulder, falling asleep again. I looked at Leeteuk who was surprised at So Min.

“Leeteuk hyung, why did you give her alcohol right when she drank first?” I asked and then looked at Kyuhyun who was looking at him too. “You know she can’t stand it.” I whined.

“Aish,” he muttered. “Why are you getting fired up? I didn’t think she will be drunk after one glass and look how long it waited. The first drink she drank was alcohol and the second one was really juice.”

“Now she’ll turn either in kissaholic or taekwondo master.” I muttered as I remembered what happened when she kissed me for the first time. “She’s damn scary when she’s in taekwondo mode.” I added and looked at her, as she was sleeping peacefully.

“Don’t bother about it…” Leeteuk waved. “Wake her up, it’s time to eat something.” He said and looked on the table, now full of food. I only sighed and gently shook So Min by her shoulders.

“So Min,” I called her. She muttered something and then opened her eyes.

“W-where am I?” she asked and caressed her eyes.

“We’re at restaurant.” I answered. “Are you hungry?” I asked and took her plate.

“Mm,” she nodded, like a baby.

Seriously, I thought to myself. If she won’t turn into anything, it’ll be okay, but … how can you stop her? I asked myself as I was putting food on her plate and then gave it to her.

Arigatou,” she said in Japanese again.

“Were you studying Japanese in United States?” Shindong asked curious. She looked at him, said nothing, and only thumbed up, meaning yes.

“Awesome,” Yesung muttered, but as she tried to take a bite, she put the fork down and stared into plate in front of her.

“So Min?” I called her. She suddenly started taking her jacket off herself.

It’s so hot,” she muttered.

“The effects …” Kyuhyun muttered as he was observing her the whole time.

“What are you talking about So Min?” I smiled nervously. “You’re cold, not hot. Cold.” I said, trying to change her mind. She turned to me and smiled.

“Why are your lips so lonely?” she suddenly asked. My eyes widened and some guys choked, while Leeteuk and Kangin were laughing. She leaned closer to me. “Would they like to meet mine?” she smirked and kissed me. I didn’t know what to do, I was frozen, while others were enjoying in this.

 

A/N: You better all answer me this question.

Do you like this story? If yes, ehy do you like it and ... what are you waiting for? Subscribe and comment; I'm sad because you don't T3T and I'm really thankful to @ruthazar100 who is commenting on every update. Thank you so much. -bows deeply-

If you don't like it? Why not? Tell me, I'll try to change it.

On top of all this: Shall I end it in next few chapters or continue with it?

Please answer truthfully, I won't be mad at bad comments, after all I admit that I'm not good at stories, but I'm trying my best, so please ... just say it, okay? I'll really be thankfull to you, especially if you'll be truthful. ^^

Ps: text in red color is meaning the Japanese words. :)