3 Years later

Change

~3 years later~

“So Min~” Mo Nii called me as soon as I stepped out of law court. I looked at her and her clothes; black ripped jeans and big black T-shirt with saying White isn’t black and her high heeled shoes. I shook my head and laughed.

“What’s so funny?” she asked as she reached me.

“You are,” I said and looked at her. She was confused, you could see that.

“I know what you’re thinking.” She remembered. “I don’t care what you think of my clothes.” She pouted.

“It suits you,” I said and she quickly smiled.

“That’s why I love you.” She said as she clanged on my arm.

“Why are you here?” I asked, slowly walking towards my white car; Volvo XC60. “You didn’t came here just for fun.” I said and flinched her nose.

“Heheh,” he smirked and released my hand. “Well, I got some work, of course as a composer…” she started.

“Good for you,” I smiled as I opened the car.

“But it’s overseas,” she continued.

“And I’ll stay here.” I ended, because I knew what she was thinking.

“Aw, come on.” She said and sat beside me in the car. “Come with me~” she sang.

“I don’t have time.” I said and looked at her as I started the car.

“You have,” she said.

“Did you, by any chance, called into my office and said that I’ll have god-knows-how-long vacation?” I asked and already knew the answer in the way she smiled. “You really are something Smith Mo Nii …” I muttered.

“Come on,” she was insisting.

“I told you, I don’t have time.” I said.

“But I already have the tickets.” She whined. I sighed and touched my forehead.

“I knew it will be like this …” I muttered. Then I looked at her as she did aegyo. I sighed again saying: “Where are we going?”

“Korea,” she answered right away.

“Korea?” I asked as I looked at her.

“Yeah,” she nodded. “Ah,” she remembered. “Your family is in Korea, right?” she asked.

“If you’ll ask one more question I won’t go with you.” I said, pointing with my finger at her.

“Thank you~” she sang again and hugged me around my neck. I silently sighed again.

“Seriously, Mo Nii,” I started as I drove off. She looked at me with a smile on her face. “You waited for me in front of law court just for this?” I asked and glanced at her with an angle of the eye.

“I just came few minutes ago.” She said happily.

“Few minutes ago?” I asked and fully turned my head to her, because it was red light. She nodded. “On top of that, you just appeared out of nowhere, when I haven’t seen you for months…” I said and started driving again. “I was worried about you.”

“I was in Korea,” she said.

“What were you doing there?” I asked.

“Searching,” she smirked. I didn’t like this when she smirked.

“Don’t tell me, you’ve been searching for …” before I could end it, she cut me off.

“No, I didn’t searched for your family.” She said. We knew each other pretty well, though we know each other for only 3 years. “On top of that, you have to change from these clothes.” She said as she was looking at me. “And your hair; it got long, but still, combed into pony tail and with old fashioned glasses?” she asked.

“Well sorry, I don’t give pretty much on fashion, like you do.” I smiled.

“Just go to the nearest shopping center. I’ll buy you some clothes.” She said.

Well, I did like she said, otherwise she would bug me forever. I drove over to the nearest shopping center and parked there. Few people looked at us, as we stepped out of car, and started talking.

“You’ve become pretty famous.” Mo Nii smiled as she looked around and then at me.

“If you’re trying to rescue a well known criminal, you get famous quickly …” I muttered as I shrugged. Mo Nii only giggled and grabbed my hand.

“Let’s go shopping,” she said with wide smile as we went in. As we passed some shops we entered into shop that was, mostly, covering the whole 1st floor.

“What are we going to buy?” I asked as I looked around, but then I realized Mo Nii is already missing. I sighed and shook my head as I started searching her. I found her after few minutes, looking at some clothes.

“Try this,” she said, giving me black jeans shorts, T-shirt with American flag and car drawn on it and black stockings.

“What?” I was confused as I was looking at it.

“Try it,” she repeated, searching for more clothes. I only sighed and went into cabin. I undressed my work, black, skirt and dressed shorts as well as stockings. Then I undressed my jacket and shirt; and dressed T-shirt.

“I’m done,” I muttered and stepped out of cabin. Mo Nii looked at me and smiled widely.

“It suits your long black hair and your skinny figure. You’ve really lost a lot of weight.” She said and stepped closer. Then she nodded continuously. “Yup,” she finally said it. “We’ll buy this and now try this.” She added, giving me a white top, which was exposing chest and black jacket. I only took it as I sighed, knowing, that there is no way stopping Mo Nii, once she starts looking for clothes.

I went back into cabin and did the same thing again. Undressed previous clothes and dressed the clothes she gave me now. I stepped out once again and already saw her with other clothes. I took them - white jacket, white top with black stripes and black jeans shorts - and went back in; repeated all over again. As I finally stepped out, there was nothing in her hands anymore. I sighed from relief.

“Okay,” she said. I looked at her. “Change back and give me clothes. I’ll go to the reception to buy them.

“Mo Nii,” I called her as she turned around. “You don’t have to pay for these clothes.” I said.

“Don’t worry,” she smiled. “You’ve already rescued me from my worst time and I have to repay you back.” She said.

Rescued you from the worst time? I asked myself in my head as I went back to change myself. Moreover it was you who rescued me.

This is the last chapter for today, though I'm already writting the next one. If I'll end it before I'll post it, otherwise tomorrow.

Thank you for sticking up with me and reading this story. I'm really happy. :)

Kamsahamnida~