They remember, but they don't recognize

Change

“He made a move!” I suddenly heard Leeteuk’s voice as he was running, probably, into kitchen. Donghae and I slowly moved away from each other and our faces turned red.

He did what!?” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice. In a second he was in front of us, glaring at Donghae. “Why did you do to my little sister?” he asked.

“N-nothing …” he stuttered as his face turned even more reddish. I giggled a little and looked at Kyuhyun.

“It is okay, Kyu.” I said smiling. “He didn’t do anything.”

“Then why are you two so red?” he asked, looking from me to Donghae and back.

“Uhm …” I started to say something, but then Donghae spoke.

“Kyuhyun,” he said his name. Kyuhyun looked at him surprised.

“Yes?” he asked and looked at him suspiciously.

“Can I date with So Min?” Donghae asked. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened and I blushed even more. “I swear I’ll treat her nice.” Donghae said, still bowing. I looked at Kyuhyun, who was planning something.

“If you pass this test, then yes.” He said. Donghae looked at him confused.

“You’re planning something, don’t you?” I asked as he smiled with evil grin.

“No, no way …” he smiled as he waved with hand. “Let’s say … next week will be the test, in the mean time … yes, you can date her.” he said. “But,” he quickly added. “If anything happens to her …” he clenched his fist. “You’ll be answering to …”

“Us,” Ara and Mo Nii cut him. Kyuhyun looked at them surprised, and so did I and Donghae.

“If anything happens to So Min, you’ll be answering to us, charming prince.” Mo Nii said and smiled nicely as she stepped in front of Kyuhyun.

“M-Mo Nii …” I muttered. Then she looked at me and hugged me tightly.

“Gah, you living corpse …” he yelled. “You made me sick worried!” she muttered.

“Mianhe,” I said and hugged her back. I still didn’t have any strength.

“Did you eat already?” she asked as she walked into dorm. We were following her, with me holding hands with Donghae.

“Y-yeah,” I nodded and blushed lightly.

“Lovers~” Guys suddenly sang as we came into kitchen. I was surprised, as well as Donghae, but he didn’t show it.

“You finally did it, prince.” Shindong smiled.

“It took you time …” Heechul nodded.

“Of course it took him …” Sungmin pouted.

“It was hard convincing him to protect her instead of doing those things to her …” Eunhyuk muttered.

“What things?” I asked confused and looked at Donghae whose face got red, which made Kyuhyun startled and almost punching him, if Ara wouldn’t interfere.

“So, will you come with me to house today, So Min?” she asked me. I looked at her and bit my lip.

“I …” I started and then felt Donghae’s hand on my back.

“I’ll come with you if you want.” He smiled as I looked at him. I smiled back.

“I think it’ll be best if I go alone with Ara.” I said. “But thanks either way.” I quickly added.

“You can accompany us …” Ara suggested. “It’s still better than nothing, right?” she said and winked at me. I nodded and then looked back at Donghae and smiled.

“Well, you don’t have any work today, so I think it’ll be okay if you go …” Ryeowook said as he looked into schedule.

“He’s right,” Leeteuk nodded and then looked back at us. “And now we have two reasons to celebrate today.” He yelled and put his hands in the air.

“Today, we have only shooting, nothing else, Teuki …” Ryeowook said, looking at their schedule again.

“Only shooting?” Sungmin asked surprised.

“Yeah,” Ryeowook nodded.

“Well, after we end out shooting we’ll go to your house,” Leeteuk said, looking at Ara and Kyuhyun. “And after visiting we’ll celebrate. What do you say?” he asked, now looking at me.

“I-I guess it will do …” I muttered as I remembered what happened the day when I came. Then I looked at Kyuhyun. “Do I really have to go?” I pouted. He smiled and pinched my cheeks.

“Of course you have to … we’re family.” He said.

“But,” I tried to say, but Donghae overtook me.

“They probably miss you.” He smiled. “Believe me; even if they don’t show it … they’re missing you.”

I made baby face, which made everyone giggle, and sighed silently.

“Fine,” I said still with baby face. “But if they don’t recognize me, I’ll never appear in front of my house again.” I added and looked at Kyuhyun.

“You can do whatever you want to do after.” He said smiling.

“Shall we end with eating?” Ryeowook asked. We looked at table, which was still half full with food.

“I can’t eat anymore …” I muttered as I patted my abdomen.

“You ate 10 toasts in a second, of course you can’t eat anymore …” Shindong laughed.

“1-1-10 toast?” Eunhyuk and Sungmin stuttered as they looked at me. I looked at them and smiled nodding.

“It wasn’t much, since I was hungry like a bear when he awakes after his winter sleep.” I said.

“Now that you’re saying …” Mo Nii started. I looked at her. “You had even bigger appetite, when you woke up on that day. I barely managed to cook for you …” she muttered. “You ate all day … damn, where did all that end? If a normal girl would eat so much, she would be fat, but you … you didn’t even get fat for an inch. I don’t know why…” she said as she started thinking.

“I don’t know either …” I shrugged and sat next to Donghae. “But I’ll still eat … I don’t feel like I got enough energy …” I muttered.

“Then I know exactly what you need.” Ryeowook smiled widely. I looked at him confused as he went into kitchen and came back with big chocolate. “Chocolate gives you energy …” he said, still smiling. “Here, you can have it.” He added, handing me chocolate.

“But I’ll get fat…” I pouted.

“You need to get some weight, you skinny girl…” Ara said. I looked at her and then at myself.

“I guess you're right … I don’t want to be so skinny …” I muttered. “Thank you for chocolate, Ryeowook-shii.” I smiled at him.

“Just call me Wookie,” he waved with hand.

“O-okay …” I muttered and added: “Thank you for chocolate … Wookie.” I said and smiled weirdly. He laughed and so did others.

“That’s better.” He said. We all started eating again. This time, I ate more slowly. We were together like a real family; smiling, laughing and joking like a real one. I never felt this way in a long time.

~After shooting~

“Aish,” I muttered as I was shaking my head.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked when he walked to me.

“Nothing,” I smiled. “I just thought of something …” I muttered, pretending to be thinking. Suddenly he pinched my cheeks. “It hurts …” I pouted.

“That’s what you get for lying.” He said.

“You saw thru it?” I asked smiling.

“Who wouldn’t …” he muttered and looked at me. “Now, what were you thinking?” he asked. I looked around and then back at him.

“I was thinking how could I sneak out, not going ‘home’.” I said, almost whispering. Then he suddenly grabbed my arm and started pulling me. “W-where are we going?” I asked confused, though I knew the answer.

“We’re going home.” He calmly answered.

“Aigoo …” I sighed and then saw Donghae looking confused at us. “Donghae help me!” I screamed, but he just stood there, after he moved for an inch. I pierced my eyes on Kyuhyun. “Kyu, what have you done now?!” I screamed, resisting.

“I did nothing.” he said, still calm.

“Ara!” I yelled her name. I know she was there just a second ago, but she didn’t come no matter how much I screamed. “Mo Nii!” I screamed again. She was there too, but now … she was nowhere to be found. “Yah!” I cursed and let myself with the flow.

“Leeteuk hyung,” Kyuhyun called him as we came into dressing room. Leeteuk looked at him and then at me as I was trying to free myself from his grip.

“What has she done now?” he asked enjoying with this. I coldly looked at him.

“We’re going ahead, so please take Ara with you, okay?” he said.

“Okay …” he said and then looked at me again. “You shouldn’t torture her so much, Kyu, though I enjoy.” He added with laughter.

“Leeteuk-shii~” I called him.

“I told you, I’m not Leeteuk-shii.” He muttered and looked at Kyuhyun. “You can go,” he said smiling as he nodded. A wide smile crossed on Kyuhyun’s face as I couldn’t believe Leeteuk.

“Teuki~” I whined as he was pulling me out of dressing room, towards exit.

“You can stop resisting now.” Kyuhyun said as he stopped in front of doors.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I pouted.

“You said you don’t want to go … that’s why.” He smiled.

“You’re evil.” I muttered as I pouted even more.

“I’m known as evil maknae.” He smiled even widely.

“Okay,” I sighed. He looked at me like he doesn’t know what I’m talking about. I gave him cold glare. “I’ll go with you, since you’re insisting so much.” I explained. He smiled again and opened the doors. Gladly, there was no one.

“And one more thing.” I remembered as we were walking towards street, since we all came with van, only Mo Nii and Ara came with Mo Nii’s car.

“Yeah?” Kyuhyun asked, not looking at me.

“Just what did you do to Donghae?” I asked, still confused at his action before.

“Nothing,” he smirked.

“Kyu, I’m serious. If you don’t tell me, I’ll start screaming that you’re a ert, who tries to kidnap me …” I said seriously looking at him. He only looked at me and then back at street, saying nothing.

“Yah!” I cursed, that he didn’t took the bait. He suddenly raised a hand and a taxi stopped in front of us. Kyuhyun opened the doors and gave me a way so I could sat in, which I did, not screaming like I said I will.

“They’ll come few minutes later.” Kyuhyun said after he told the driver to which address he has to drive.

“You’re avoiding my question.” I muttered as I was sitting with crossed arms and legs. “If you won’t answer me, then you can forget that I’ll tell you anything anymore …” I muttered quietly, without him hearing.

“We’re here,” the driver said after minutes of total silence between us. He stopped in front of house, where I stopped 2 weeks ago.

“Thank you,” smiled Kyuhyun as he gave him money and stepped out of the car. I gulped and slowly followed him. He only smiled, held my hand and squeezed it tightly, reminding me of old days, whenever I was scared. I looked at him and smiled a little.

I looked back at doors and took a deep breath.

“Let’s go.” I muttered and started walking towards doors. As we were standing in front of them, I tried to knock, but Kyuhyun only opened the doors and walked in, saying: “I’m home,”

I was standing there, surprised by his actions. When he took off his shoes, he looked at me.

“Come in,” he said and waved. And as I tried to step in, I saw two familiar faces behind him. He looked to see why I stopped and a wide smile crossed his face as well as theirs.

“Mother, father,” he said and hugged them as they walked to him. After minutes, he moved away and waved at me again to come in.

“Who is this beautiful young girl?” dad asked.

“Lee Minzy,” I quickly said, before Kyuhyun could reveal my true identity. He looked at me shocked.

“You look so skinny, yet so beautiful …” mom said as she walked to me. “So you’re the one Kyuhyun was trying to introduce to us.” She smiled widely. I looked at Kyuhyun surprised who only shook his head.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you.” I said and bowed.

“Aniyo,” mom quickly said. “It’s okay. You’re very welcome, since you’re a nice girl.” She smiled. I looked at her and smiled as well.

“Come in Minzy,” dad said and waved with smile on his face. I did as he said; stepped in and took my shoes off.

“Sorry for intruding …” I said and bowed again.

“Aniyo, I told you it’s okay.” Mom smiled as she passed by Kyuhyun into kitchen. Dad followed her. Kyuhyun took this chance and walked to me.

“What are you doing!?” he hissed in a whisper.

“You’ll see,” I said and smiled.

“You’ll get it after we’re back in dorm.” He hissed again and walked towards kitchen. I quietly followed him as I was looking around. Everything was still the same, only furniture was other, more modern.

“What will you drink, Minzy?” mom asked as I came into kitchen.

“Anything is fine,” I answered smiling.

“Sit down,” dad said and pointed at seat, where I used to be sitting.

“Thank you,” I smiled again and sat on the chair.

“So tell me,” dad started. I looked at him curious.

“Yes?” I asked, not knowing what I should tell him.

“Are you two dating?” he asked, glancing at Kyuhyun.

“Aniyo,” I giggled. He was a little sad. “We’re friends, nothing else.” I said.

“Arraso …” he muttered. “Too bad, after all you seem like a nice girl.” He said.

“Thank you,” I said as I bowed with head and my face turning lightly reddish.

“Here,” mom said as she gave me a glass of natural orange juice.

“Thank you,” I lightly bowed with head.

“Coffee will be done in a second.” She added and went back to cooking stove. I drank a little juice as I was observing dad with the angle of my right eye.

“Do you mind if I ask you how old are you?” dad asked again.

“You must never ask a girl about her age.” Mom suddenly appeared in dining room, which made me startled.

“It’s okay,” I smiled and waved with hand. “I’m turning 21 this December.” I said.

“You’re really young …” dad muttered. I smiled again. “And what is your job?”

“I’m lawyer,” I answered.

“Lawyer?” he was surprised. I nodded.

“She’s known in United States.” Kyuhyun suddenly said. I pierced my eyes at him.

“Really?” mom asked surprised as she came back with coffee.

“Yes,” I smiled nervously. “though I’m on a vacation at the moment, which is way too long. I thought I’ll be home already, but it seems I’m still here.” I giggled.

“You resemble her a lot.” Dad suddenly said.

“Eh?” I asked confused and looked at him.

“You resemble my daughter a lot.” He repeated.

“You mean Ara?” I asked.

“No, not her …” he muttered and sighed silently. “We had another daughter …” he started. My eyes widened. “Her name was So Min and you really resemble her a lot. Your eyes are the same and even face, though you’re skinnier.”

“She disappeared 3 years ago.” Mom said as she sat down in front of me. I glanced at Kyuhyun who was quiet. “We searched every corner in Seoul, but we couldn’t find her no matter how hard we tried.” She sighed sadly. “And two weeks ago, suddenly someone came to our house, looking for us.”

I remembered that day.

“When I looked thru window, I saw her, she was the same as usual, but we didn’t have any confidence to meet her…” mom continued.

So that’s what really happened. I thought to myself.

“I wonder how she is doing …” dad thought loudly. I looked at him as he tightened his fist. “I shouldn’t make her study so much. I should have brought her along on a picnics with us.”

“It’s okay,” I suddenly said. They both looked at me surprised. “I mean, she’s probably searching for right answers.” I quickly added. I saw Kyuhyun grinning.

“But to be away for 3 years … we're deadly worried for her.” Mom whined.

“That’s why Ara went to study abroad; to find her, but it seems she couldn’t find her.” dad said. My eyes widened.

“She’ll probably come back home.” I smiled.

“I hope so; I miss her so much.” Mom muttered.

I could feel my heart breaking inside me.

“C-can I use bathroom for a second?” I asked nervously.

“S-sure,” dad nodded. “It’s upstairs on the right side.” He said.

“Thank you,” I smiled and stood up. Before I turned around I looked at Kyuhyun and synchronized him: Don’t you dare to say anything, and went up.

As I came up, I saw my room. I was curious, so I decided to peek inside.

I wonder if it changed anything … I though as I slowly opened the doors. On my big surprise, everything was the same when I left; bed, closet, desk, everything, was on the same place. I shook my head and closed the doors as I leaned on them. I could feel my eyes getting teary, but then I suddenly heard doors opening and laughter from guys, as well as Mo Nii’s and Ara’s. I went to bathroom and fresh my face. Then I walked downstairs where I saw all of them laughing.

“So Min,” Ara suddenly called me. I startled.

“So Min?” I heard mom’s voice. I started waving with hands, trying not to make any loud voice. I saw mom looking at Ara all confused; then she looked at me and smiled. “Oh, Minzy, you’re already back?” she asked, forgeting what Ara said few seconds ago.

“Y-yes,” I stuttered nodding and walked to Ara who was confused now. “I’m Minzy, not So Min … tell others to call me Minzy.” I whispered at her. She was even more confused. “Just tell them to call me Minzy.” I whispered again and smiled.

She lightly nodded and turned to Mo Nii and started whispering. Mo Nii looked at me confused, but turned to Sungmin and whispered him. I sighed from relief when they all get what I meant.

“Shall we go to living room?” dad asked as the whole dining room and kitchen was full.

“Sure,” they all nodded smiling.

“It’s been so long since I was here …” Leeteuk muttered and smiled at dad. “And have you found any trace of So Min?” he asked. I flinched, which made Leeteuk grinning, and later gave him cold look.

“Not yet,” dad said sadly.

“Actually she’s in Seoul at the moment.” Kyuhyun started playing along. I couldn’t believe him.

“I saw her yesterday.” Eunhyuk said and smiled widely. I looked at him, who grinned and then at others who were smirking, including Donghae, Mo Nii and Ara. I sighed and leaned back as I was listening to their ‘stories’ of So Min being in Seoul, seeing her, chatting with her and so on and on.

I guess this is what I get for pretending to be someone else. I thought to myself.

 

Double update. It's long, because I couldn't update yesterday.. Mianhe, but I only updated my second story.. T_T and to be even more worse; after I update it, the internet connection broke. >< I'm doing my hard on both..

Hope you enjoyed in this chapter..^^