A Dream

Change

The rest of the night, that I spent with Donghae seemed like a dream. Donghae was kissing me, like I’m the first and the last person in his whole life. His gentle kisses were showing me that he cares for me, thinking I’m fragile and I could break any second. His eyes were telling me that he missed me so much, almost going crazy for not seeing me. His hands touching me, were saying to never leave his side, that he’ll protect me from everything. The night was magical, barely believing in the morning that it really happened.

Waking up, in the morning, next to the one you love. What a great feeling that is. It makes you think you’re dreaming, but one part of your heart knows that it’s reality.

“Morning sunshine,” he kissed my forehead with a smile on his face that any girl would die for. I only smiled and curled into his arms, putting my hand on his chest. It made me so happy that it made me cry.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, tilting my chin to look at him.

“Nothing,” I smiled whispering. “It’s just that it seems like a dream. It is so real, but I keep on thinking that is a dream.” I said and wiped my tears away. He chuckled and wiped my other tear away.

“Shall I prove you that is a reality?” he asked, leaning closer to my ear, biting it. My face turned red and suddenly it became really hot. Donghae chuckled again and kissed me on the lips, making his way to my neck and my collar bone.

“You’re beautiful, So Min.” he whispered, kissing me back from collar bone, making me trembling and shiver. Only he can do it perfectly. Only he can make me feel loved, happy and emotional at the same time. Only Donghae made me forget about all problems in my past and problems that will come in the future.

The whole day, we spent it together in a hotel room. No one was disturbing us. No one called us. No one came. Even when we ordered lunch and dinner to room, I only took it while there was no one in front of doors, only our meal.

~In the morning; Henry’s POV~

“Where’s Donghae?” Leeteuk asked, looking around the dorm.

“No idea,” Sungmin shrugged and shook his head as well.

“Don’t know,” Kangin shook his head.

“How should I know?” I smirked.

“You know something…” Kyuhyun pointed at me.

“Nope,” I smirked again.

“Aish,” Kyuhyun cursed. “Just say it …” he muttered and sat on the couch.

“He’s ... With her …” I only muttered and all eyes were on me. How Kyuhyun turned his head I don’t know, but when I saw all eyes, including those who weren’t in the living room, actually scared me a little. “What?” I asked and looked at them.

“With her,” Leeteuk started. “Do you mean…”

“Yes, I mean So Min.” I overtook him nodding.

“B-bwoh?” stuttered Kyuhyun and jumped from the couch. “W-where is he?” He asked and grabbed me for my shoulders.

“In a hotel?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “I mean, where else could they be?” I added and looked at all of them.

“Aish,” Kyuhyun cursed again and released me, turning around. “If he has done anything to my innocent little sister … he’s dead!” he hissed and clenched his fist.

~Donghae’s POV~

Now that I think about it. I can’t live without her. I love her too much. She has my heart, my mind, my thoughts...

This morning and day was like a dream to me. When she fell asleep, I was watching her how she was sleeping; looking like a baby that just fell asleep, make me forget all problems. I caressed away her hair that was on her face, tickling her; and soon enough I fell asleep as well.

I woke up before she opened her eyes and watched her sleeping face again. Then, slowly, she opened her eyes and looked at me with that sky blue color, making me lost in them. She made me feel complete. She was perfect.

Cuddling in the bed for the whole day, not worrying about the thing and anything was the best feeling ever.

~Next day; No one’s POV; Super Junior’s dorm~

“Morning,” Donghae stepped in all happy.

“YOU!” yelled Kyuhyun immediately and run to him.

“B-bwoh?” Donghae asked confused, but Kyuhyun’s eyes immediately went on the person behind him. “I brought her back.” Donghae smiled and put his hand around her waist, showing that he’s back to himself.

“So Min~” Sungmin suddenly came out crying and hugged her tightly. She was quite surprise by his sudden change. “Did he do anything to you? Are you hurt anywhere? Do you have any bruises?” He kept on asking and looking if he would find any clue to kick his , while taking her away from Donghae.

“I-I’m fine, Sungmin-shii.” So Min smiled as she stepped back to Donghae.

“Did you two?” Kyuhyun asked and pointed at both of them. Suddenly their cheeks turned reddish. “Yah!” suddenly Kyuhyun yelled, making all boys startled, and grabbed So Min’s hand. “How could you do that to my little innocent sister?” he whined, looking at Donghae with disbelieving eyes. “And I thought you were the man I look up to.”

“She’s not innocent anymore, Kyu…” Shindong suddenly laughed from behind.

“She’s still innocent!” Kyuhyun hissed, glaring at him.

“Kyu,” So Min smiled nervously and pulled away from him. “Don’t worry, I’m not pregnant.” She joked.

“But, you’ll be if you’ll do it more … often …” Kyuhyun said and blushed. Everyone started laughing at his expression, making him even redder in the face. So Min looked from one to another, as she put her hand around Donghae’s waist and leaned her head on his chest while looking at everyone.

Everyone is back just like they were. So Min thought to herself smiling, making her eyes wet from happiness.

“Group hug!” yelled Leeteuk and ran to Donghae and So Min with his arms open. Others joined him and in a second they, Donghae and So Min, were almost crushed in the middle.

“Guys,” So Min suddenly got an idea. They separated and looked at her. “What do you think about going to USA with me?” She smiled.

“E-eh?” gasped Sungmin.

“J-jinja?” asked Eunhyuk with a big smile on his face.

“Ne,” So Min nodded, smiling. “Jinja,” she added nodding again. Guys looked at each other and then at Leeteuk with their aegyo.

“Uhm,” Leeteuk started and looked at So Min to help him out.

“Just say yes,” So Min laughed.

“I’m going either way,” Donghae smiled and looked from So Min to Leeteuk.

“Me too!” volunteered Kyuhyun, raising his hand. Then Sungmin and Eunhyuk raised their hands as well: “We too!” they both said.

“I’ll come later,” Siwon smiled.

“I don’t have much time left …” Heechul pouted.

“We’re in!” Zhou Mi and Henry thumbed up.

“I’m staying with my turtles…” Yesung muttered shaking his head.

“Radio,” Shindong shook his head.

“I have to make them something to eat. Mianhe…” Ryeowook smiled sadly.

“I have some work,” Kangin shook his head.

“I…” Leeteuk started, but Shindong, Ryeowook, Heechul, Yesung and Kangin cut him: “You’re going with them!”

Leeteuk looked at them as his eyes widened, while others only laughed.

“Come on Leeteuk-shii,” So Min smiled. “It’ll be fun…”

He looked at her and then at other guys who were only laughing, telling him to go together with them.

“Aish,” he whined. “Okay, I’ll go with you.” He finally agreed, making guys laugh again and happily jumping in the dorm. “But under one condition…” he continued. Everyone stopped. So Min looked at him worriedly, wondering what he could say.

“So Min, come with me.” Leeteuk said and waved to follow him. She gulped and walked after him into his room, making guys confusedly looking at each other.

~Leeteuk’s POV~

“Sit down,” I smiled and pointed on the bed after I closed the door. She did as I said and sat down, looking at me worriedly.

“W-what do you want to talk about?” she asked.

“I was just wondering something,” I smiled again and sat beside her, taking her hands. “Tell me,” I looked straight into her eyes. She gulped, looking me back. “Why are you going to USA?” I asked straightly. “I know it’s not because of your health …” I quickly added. So Min closed her eyes and lightly sighed, knowing this will come sooner or later.

“You already know the answer,” she smiled and looked at me.

I knew it, I thought to myself as I remembered the phone talk last week.

“But don’t tell anyone. If they’ll know they’ll kill me for sure …” she chuckled. I chuckled as well and looked down.

“If you need anything, just say it, okay? I’m with you.” I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back smiling.

“Thank you,” she whispered. “Thank you for everything oppa.” She added.

New update! It's a little short, mianhae >< I'll do my best on making long updates :D

Thank you for subscribing and commenting :)

sjmtaiwanmei:​ I hope you'll enjoy reading ^^,

ruthazar100: Thank you for commenting :)

If you don't like anything, say it, I'll try to change it. If you have any ideas, comment, I'll make it up :)

My mom is actually starting to like Kpop ... I really can't believe it.. I mean, she was always arguing with me on how can I understand anything ... but then, just few days ago, she took one of my headphones and she started listening the music while I was listening to Super Junior's Superman ... I was staring at my mom when she said: "They're not bad." then I was like: "Of course they aren't!!" ><

On top of all this ... I got my first poster of Kpop band - my first Kpop band I ever liked (SHINee). I was screaming from the bottom of my lungs when I saw them in our newspaper, after all our country is small and it still doesn't know anything about Kpop, only few people does.. And actually...I have to thank PSY, because if he wouldn't come back with his Gangman Style, people in our country would NEVER know about Kpop... I'm really thankfull to PSY. :)

SHINee *_*

The quality is bad ... but ... the fact that they're in our newspaper is ... just too overhelming.. T.T