Save me

Change

~Donghae~

“Don't you dare!” Kyuhyun yelled. I looked at So Min who tried to run away, but she was standing there, starting shivering.


“So Min,” I called her and starting walking towards her; and there I saw him. The man she dated and the reason she was depressed. “So Min,” I called her again and then the blonde guy pierced his eyes into me.


Who's he?” he asked in English. I looked at So Min who was at the end. I quickly held her, so she wouldn't fall, and turned to others.


“Guys!” I yelled at them. Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Heechul looked at me quickly ran to us.


“What's wrong?” Kyuhyun asked, but James cut him.


“So Min, are you okay?” he asked and tried to touch her, but I lifted her in a bridal style and pierced my eyes on James.


If you care for her, disappear.” I said and walked to the closest bench and slowly laid her on.


“S-S-So Min?” Ara stuttered as she saw her face. “Tell me and say she's not So Min...” she said as stepped closer to me, still looking at her.


“It's her,” I said and smiled.


Who do you think you are that can carry away my girl!?” James suddenly yelled. My fist tightened, as well as my teeth. As I tried to say something Kyuhyun already punched him.

Don't you dare talk like that to my little sister and hyung!” he yelled at him.


Leave her alone.” Sungmin said.


I will never leave her alone. She said she'll marry to me, but then she broke up with me.” James said.


Of course she wouldn't marry to psycho like you.” I said as I stood up and walked towards him.


I will never leave her alone!” James yelled. I tried to punch him, but Heechul grabbed him by his collar and looked straight into his eyes.


You want to die?” he asked seriously. I swear an electric spin went thru my whole body, when Heechul asked that.


You won't get out of this alive...” James said and got released by himself.


You're the one who won't get alive out.” Heechul said. “If you threat on one member, you have the whole army in front of you. So you better watch out on who you're going at, punk.

 

Mianhe again for short chapter.. I'm kind of busy at the moment.. (taking care of mom who got sick ><) and so I won't be updating a lot.. Mianhe