That's all I wished

Change

 

~1 week later; So Min's POV~

One week has passed and I'm living with Mo Nii since that accident. Today is the last day for our case as well. Today, we’ll see if Jason will get free, even if it’s just for few weeks or months, or if he’ll get dead punishment.

“Prisoner 0812995, James Phillips, and his lawyer, please stand up.” said Anna. I glanced over to Jason, who was nervous as well as I, and stood up. I looked behind and saw only Mo Nii, sitting alone. Leeteuk and Sungmin stopped coming right the next day after fight with Donghae. At some point I wished that they’d be here, at least I’d feel protected a little, but now I was like a blind bird flying where ever she thinks it’s safe; and that is … nowhere.

“Did the jury decided?” judge asked and looked at jury. We all looked to the woman that stood up from her seat.

“Yes, we decided, your honor.” She said and policeman walked to her, giving him the paper. Policeman walked over to judge, with the paper, and gave it to her. She unfolds it and watched it for few seconds. I was biting my lower lip all nervous, but the nervousness quickly got away when she said: “Jury found him not guilty.”

Jason smiled widely as well as I, but that wasn’t the end.

“But,” she continued. “He will stay in a psychological hospital; till the doctors find him that he’s safe walking around.” She ended, stood up and walked out of the court.

“So Min, thank you.” smiled Jason.

“At least you don’t get dead punishment, so you better take this opportunity and really enjoy in your life.” I smiled and hugged him.

“I won’t,” he hugged me back.

Congratulations,” appa congratulated as he stepped to us and handshake hands with me.

Thank you,” I smiled and lightly bowed. In the mean time as Jason was walking away with two policemen I looked over to see if Mo Nii is still here, but she wasn’t anymore.

She ran out.” Appa said as he was reading my mind.

She’s probably talking with Kyuhyun right now.” I smiled weakly.

“Minnie, I'm going!” Mo Nii yelled from the hallway right after we came back to the dorm.

“Ne~” I sang as I was sitting on the couch, eating ice cream and watching her how she was getting ready.

I envy Mo Nii ... She's so carefree, not worrying about a thing and even Kyuhyun is not saying a bad thing to her. I really envy her …

“Why the heck isn't anyone on my side!?” I suddenly screamed and almost threw the box of ice cream to the wall if I wouldn't calm down before. I sighed loudly and leaned back on the couch, caressing my stomach.

“I'm sorry that I'm feeding you with nothing healthy; but this time ... Just this time your eomma is a very ... stubborn person.” I sighed, missing every part of Donghae; his voice. His lips. His hair. His eyes. His arms protecting me. Him. I miss him.

~Mo Nii's POV~

“Hey gamer,” I greeted as I stepped inside his hotel room.

“Hey,” Kyuhyun smiled and kissed me.

“Don't mind me.” Sungmin spoke. I chuckled as I pulled away from Kyuhyun and looked at Sungmin.

“How's...?” I asked.

“You will hear hi...” tried to say Sungmin, but was cut by a loud noise coming inside: “Yah Kyuhyun!” Donghae busted in. I froze up the moment I saw his red eyes.

“He's like this for over a week already.” Sungmin started as Kyuhyun was talking with Donghae.

“But he ... He's probably dead tired.” I muttered and bit my lip.

“This is going on all the time; in day AND night, so it would be obvious that he’s dead tired.” Sungmin sighed.

“All days? For seven days?” I gasped and looked at him. “Are you serious?” I muttered moreover to myself.

~So Min’s side; No one’s POV~

So Min was sitting on the couch, looking pictures and videos on her phone.

“Aish,” she sighed and slowly stood up, walking into kitchen. She tried to make something to eat, but because she had no idea on what she should make, she just decided to call pizza delivery.

Thank you,” she smiled as a girl gave her pizza. She happily walked into living room, turning on TV and started watching as well as eating.

Soon enough, after she ate pizza, she fell asleep with TV still on as well as lights.

~Mo Nii’s POV; in the morning~

I looked on the phone and saw that it’s better to go home, so So Min wouldn’t be worried.

“I have to go, Kyu.” I said and kissed him on the cheek.

“I guess you really should.” Kyuhyun smiled sadly and kissed me back. I turned to Sungmin and waved at him, saying: “See ya later,”

“Ne~” he waved. I looked over to Donghae who was sleeping on the couch, with his head in Sungmin’s lap, and then back at Kyuhyun.

“So the agreement is valid?” I whispered to him. He nodded and smiled, thumbing up. “I’ll bring her when she’ll wake up.” I said and kissed him again.

“Okay, and we’ll get Donghae ready.” He said as he accompanied me to doors.

“See you,” I smiled.

“Take care~” he sang. I waved at him and walked into elevator, leaning back on the wall.

When I came back to my dorm I unlocked the doors, but at my surprise it was unlocked. I walked in and saw that the living room had a light on and that TV was still on.

“Is she still awake?” I muttered to myself as I put my shoes off and locked the doors. Slowly walking to living room I was listening hardly if I could hear any noise from So Min, but all I could hear from was only from TV.

“Don’t tell me she fell asleep while she was watching TV and eating pizza?” I sighed as I saw her, lying strangely on the couch. I only shook my head and grabbed a blanket, covering her.

Just imagine that So Min is sleeping like this - I couldn't find any picture T_T

(A/N: Imagine how she's lying like this. Mianhae, I couldn't find any picture of human T_T -bows deeply-)

“Donghae … PABO!” she suddenly yelled and hit me in my stomach with her fist. I tried to not to cough, but I couldn’t help.

Damn … you,” I squealed and held my stomach. She startled a little, but luckily just turned to the other side. I let a quiet sigh out and walked into my bedroom, turning off the TV and lights.

Sun was already rising up when I went to sleep.

“They better make up!” I hissed to myself and fell asleep.

~1pm; So Min’s POV~

“Ugh,” I groaned as I slowly stood up, seeing my finger in Elastoplast. “When did I put this on?” I muttered and walked into kitchen, without realizing that Mo Nii’s doors to her bedroom were opened a little.

“I’m hungry~” I whined as I opened refrigerator and looked inside, caressing my eyes. “What time is it anyway?” I asked and looked on the clock on microwave. My eyes widened as I saw that I overslept the whole morning.

“Mwoh! 1pm already?!” I gasped.

“What’s with the noise?” Mo Nii’s sleepy voice suddenly spoke.

“Mianhae,” I lightly bowed and smiled. “Wait,” I realized. “When did you come home?” I asked and looked at her from head to toe. She ignored me and looked on the clock on microwave, gasping as well.

“He’ll kill me!!” she squealed and ran back from where she came. “So Min, get ready, now!” she yelled from her bedroom, while I opened refrigerator again and started searching for food.

“Not before I eat!” I yelled back and tried to take eggs out, but she suddenly grabbed me, by my T-shirt and started pulling me to my room. “Yah!” I squealed and tried to free myself, but with no help, since I have very weak mornings.

“Change into something pretty, now!” she ordered and locked me inside my room.

“Yah! Mo Nii!” I yelled and knocking on the doors, with my fist, trying to get out, but she didn’t unlock them, instead she said: “Do as I say, or you’ll stay inside your room for the rest of your life.” and walked away.

“Ugh,” I pouted and walked to the closet and opened it, looking on what should I wear. I had no other choice than took blue jeans with blue jacket and pink top.

“I’m done,” I yelled as I ended with dressing. Mo Nii unlocked the doors and looked at me from head to toe. “What?” I hissed.

“I told you to dress into something pretty.” She sighed and made her way to my wardrobe, suddenly taking, blue dress with polka dots and white top, and gave it to me.

“I’m not wearing this.” I said and looked at her.

“Shut up and change into this!” she said, looking straight into my eyes. I looked at her widely and took the dress with anger.

“Just what has gone into you?” I muttered. She walked out and let me to change. “Seriously, first telling me to dress, without eating, and then making me change clothes? Who are you kidding, Mo Nii?” I talked to myself. If people would see or hear me, they’d probably think I’ve gone mad.

“You ready?” Mo Nii called from living room.

“Ne~” I said loudly and walked out, but quickly regret it. I only sighed loudly and walked to her, taking black high heels from her hands. You could saw a smirk on her face.

“Let’s go,” she smiled and took my arm, walking out.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Surprise,” she winked and suddenly took a black scarf from backseats in her car.

“What is this for?” I muttered, looking at scarf.

“Turn around.” She said and looked at me, waiting.

“Wae?” I asked and looked at her.

“Just do it,” she whined. I only sighed again and turned around. She put black scarf on my eyes and bind it together. “Don’t you dare to put it down or to peek.” She ordered again. I only nodded, because I had no strength to fight with her.

“Let’s go then,” she chuckled and started engine. Leaning my head back I was listening to the radio and waited till we reached the destination; but even when reached it, she helped me walking to where ever we were going.

“Where are we going?” I asked as I heard a male voice from in front.

“You’ll see,” she smiled and opened the doors, suddenly becoming everything quiet. Mo Nii helped me to sit on the chair while she walked somewhere else and asked: “Why did you put a tape on his mouth?”

“He was obviously mad when we kidnapped him…” a familiar voice said.

“Who else is here?” I asked, suddenly turning head around. “Mo Nii, if you won’t put the scarf down, I’ll do it myself.” I said and really tried to put scarf down, but someone grabbed my hands.

“No you won’t…” another familiar voice giggled.

“Yah; Mo Nii!!” I yelled, trying to get myself free.

“We better tie her up, since she’d do a lot of reckless. Even more than this one here.” Third familiar voice said.

“Let me go!” I started screaming, but someone tied my hands, legs and put a tape on my mouth, preventing me to scream or yell anymore.

“Omo,” someone gasped. “He’s getting furious. Let’s get out of here.” He said and some of them started running out.

“I’m sorry So Min,” Mo Nii whispered into my ear. “It’s for your best.” She added and ran out, closing doors behind.

“Yah!” a male voice suddenly yelled. I recognized him immediately. It was Donghae’s voice.

~Donghae’s POV; 9am~

“Wakey, wakey, sleepy fish~” someone sang near my ear and pinched my nose.

“So Min…” I muttered and rolled on the other side.

“Wake up!” Eunhyuk voice resonated in my ear. In a second I was sitting and looking with wide open eyes in front, holding a pillow. “Hahah~” he started laughing. I pierced my eyes at him and throw the pillow at him, hitting right his head.

“Why did you wake me!? I want to sleep!” I yelled and pouted like a five year old kid.

“We have something for you.” Sungmin smiled, coming into bedroom.

“What?” I asked, giving my attention to him.

“You’ll see,” he smiled and walked out.

“Get ready,” Eunhyuk throw pillow back at me. I catch it and stick my tongue out, while he only shook his head laughing and walked out.

“Oh yeah, dress into something that goes for a wedding or something like that …” Kyuhyun suddenly ran in and then back out.

“Just what is wrong with them?” I muttered as I stood up and walked to closet to get clothes. As soon as I got ready I tried to walk into kitchen, but right at that time someone gave a scarf around my eyes. I tried to punch him, but a pair of hands prevented me doing it, grabbing my hands; and another one grabbing my legs.

“Yah! Let me go!” I yelled, resisting.

“Sorry, fishy, we can’t.” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Waeyo?” I whined, but right then someone put tape on my mouth so I wouldn’t make any noise.

“Just stay quiet,” Henry giggled.

Henry? I asked myself as they were carrying me somewhere; and that somewhere was a car. They sat me in and seat belted me.

I tried to ask, yell or anything, but I couldn’t let a single groan or voice out. My thoughts were only showing me So Min happily waving to me.

“We’re here,” Kyuhyun said and opened the doors. They got me out of the car and started carrying me again.

God, why don’t they just untie my legs so I can walk alone? I asked myself, irritated.

“Let’s seat him here and wait for Mo Nii to come.” Zhou Mi spoke.

Zhou Mi, you too? I thought as I couldn’t believe my ears. Don’t tell me, Siwon is here too…

“Guys, why did we tie his legs?” asked, no other than our pretty man, Siwon.

Great, just great. I thought. First was Henry, then Zhou Mi, now Siwon? Who else? Wait … I suddenly remembered what Zhou Mi said. ‘Mo Nii’ don’t tell me she’s involved in this as well? I whined in my thoughts.

I don’t know how much time passed, but suddenly I heard someone coming in and then Mo Nii’s voice, asking: “Why did you put a tape on his mouth?”

“He was obviously mad when we kidnapped him...” Leeteuk said.

“Who else is here?” another female voice asked. It was her.

Waeyo is she here? I thought and started resisting getting myself free.

“Mo Nii, if you won’t put the scarf down, I’ll do it myself.” she said. I had no idea what was going on, since I couldn’t saw anything, but I could hear, that someone ran to her quickly.

“No you won’t…” Sungmin giggled.

“Yah; Mo Nii!!” she yelled.

“We better tie her up, since she’d do a lot of reckless; even more than this one here.” Henry voice said.

“Let me go!” she started screaming, but someone put a tape on , preventing her to scream or yell anymore. I didn’t take it anymore. I started giving my best to get out of this ropes and everything they tied me up with.

“Omo,” Kyuhyun gasped. “He’s getting furious. Let’s get out of here.” He said and some of them started running out, closing doors behind. Right when the doors closed I freed myself from the rope and took the tape down my mouth as well as scarf, looking around.

“Yah!” I yelled, but right then my eyes stopped on her, as she was sitting in front of me with scarf around her eyes, tape on and tied hands. I slowly walked to her and put the tape down.

“D-Donghae …” she stuttered my name. I untied the scarf around her eyes as well. She slowly opened her eyes and looked straight at me all teary as I was untying her hands.

“Mianhae,” I said and smiled sadly as I ended. She quickly wrapped her hands around my neck, hugging me tightly.

~So Min’s POV~

His voice; it’s here. His eyes; they’re here. His arms; they’re here. That’s all I wished.

A/N: Annyeong~

I hope you like update^^

Comments and subscribers are welcomed^^

Mianhaeyo, but this week is the last for updating anything, because from today on (officialy next week) busy school starts and I don't know when I'll have any free time, since I have two more years and preparing for leaving examination next year and for the driving license this year @_@"

But on top of all this, my mom allowed me to go to Paris *_* Yaay; I know, I'm crazy; most of my friends are saying this, but those who doesn't, they don't know the really me, yet.. lol xD

If there are any mistakes, say it, because I'm sure there are, yet I have no idea where..^^" I was writting this as I was thinking and repairing mistakes ... heh ^^!!

Mianhaeyo jeon dangsin-eul gomawo~