A Day With Leeteuk

Change

…and the time passed by; So Min came back into dorm, where she was spending most of her days, including on balcony. She was alone the whole day, only Bada, Choco and X Hunter were making her company, since guys were having busy schedule. The time was coming as well…

~So Min’s POV~

“Teuki,” I smiled. He looked at me and sat down beside me on the couch.

“Yes?” He asked worriedly. We were alone in the dorm, since he was preparing to leave for an army in two weeks.

“I was thinking…” I started and quickly making my lines in my head on what I should say.

“Yes…?” he nodded, suspiciously, but even more worriedly.

“Donghae knows this, so you don’t have to worry.” I chuckled as I knew he was thinking about this. He lightly nodded. “I was wondering if you want to go on simple ‘date’ with me.” I smiled.

“Bwoh!?” he squealed, widening his eyes.

“Of course if you want…” I added, biting my lower lip.

“Are you crazy?” he asked. “And you’re telling me Donghae knows about this? And he said yes when you asked him?”

“Mmm,” I nodded. “I asked him if I can go, and he agreed.” I simply said. His eyes widened even more.

“B-but why?” he asked.

“I just want to spend a little more time with you, before you go.” I smiled and looked away. There was a minute of silence, making me look at him. He was looking in front of himself.

“Teuki?” I called him and slowly touched his upper arm.

“I’d love to,” he looked at me, smiling, showing his dimple.

I instantly smiled. “Shall we go today?” he asked.

“Sure,” I nodded. “We still have a whole morning and afternoon ahead of us.” I smiled.

“Okay,” he chuckled and stood up, handing his hand. I took it, so he helped me to stand up, since my tummy was big.

“Are you sure you have just one baby?” Leeteuk joked.

“I wonder that too,” I chuckled and gently caressed it. “If they’ll be twins, gosh you’ll have a lot work.” I teased.

“Didn’t the doctor say anything about if you’ll have twins or just one?” he asked surprised.

“Aniyo,” I lied. Of course he told me, pabo Teuki. I thought in my mind. But it’s a surprise. Who knows, maybe I’ll have triples. I chuckled, making Leeteuk looking at me confused.

“I’ll just get changed, okay?” he asked and looked at me.

“Take your time.” I smiled as I slowly walked towards hallway. He walked into his room to change. In the mean time I put my shoes on and took my phone out.

Hae, I’m going out with Teuki.

On our little d4t3. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.

Love you~

I wrote to him and send it.

“You ready?” Leeteuk asked as he came back with jacket in his hands, since it’s already cold outside.

“I’m ready,” I smiled and took my jacket as well. I put it on and walked out of the apartment, receiving a message.

Say hi to hyung for me and enjoy on it~ :)

He wrote back. I chuckled and looked at Leeteuk who was locking the doors.

“Donghae is saying hi.” I smiled and took his hand.

“Donghae?” he was surprised.

“I sent him a message saying that I’m going out with you.” I said and started walking towards elevator.

“Arraso,” he chuckled, stepping inside the elevator. “As long as you’re with me and that you won’t wonder off, it’s okay.” He looked at me. I smiled, nodding.

Here we go. I took a deep breath. I just hope he won’t realize… I smiled lightly.

“So where shall we go first?” he asked after we came out of the building, looking around.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “Everywhere is fine.” I smiled and looked around as well.

“I know a perfect place.” He suddenly remembered. I looked at him surprised as a wide smile appeared on his face. Just when I tried to ask him what, he opened the doors on the taxi, letting me in.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Surprise,” he winked. I pouted like a little baby and crossed my arms.

***

“Here we are,” he smiled and walked out of the taxi after he paid him. I walked after him out as well and looked around. In front of me was a big building with a baby on top.

“Oh my,” I murmured and smiled.

“You like it?” Leeteuk chuckled.

“I love it,” I smiled and linked arms with him, like a little girl. “I still haven’t bought everything for the babies.” I chuckled, but quickly realized what I said. I looked at Leeteuk who was smiling.

He didn’t hear it. Thank god. I thought, sighing from relief.

“Let’s go,” I smiled and started walking towards entrance.

It’s Teuki and So Min. I heard whispers.

They’re here for buying baby’s clothes?

I didn’t know So Min was pregnant.

She looks pretty tired.

They’re like a couple…

Too bad oppa is going to army…

She’s definitely having twins.

I looked at Leeteuk who was looking in front and around.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“Eh? Huh? N-nothing…” he stuttered quickly.

“Teuki,” I said.

“It’s nothing, really.” He smiled nervously, showing his dimples again.

“I know something is bugging you, but I won’t force you, arraso?” I said. He nodded smiling. I smiled lightly and walked into first shop for baby girl.

“Omo,” I gasped and quickly walked towards clothes. “This is so cute~” I blushed lightly.

“It would suit her.” Leeteuk nodded. And then I saw some more cute clothes for baby girl, making me squealing, adoring and every single thing a soon-to-be-mom does. Leeteuk was only walking behind me and following whenever I went, smiling.

***

“So what do you think about this?” I asked as we were now in the shop for adults, which was next to baby’s shop.

“Is it for Donghae?” he asked. I nodded. “It would suit him.” He nodded thinking. I chuckled and put it back.

“You’re a bad liar.” I said.

“Mianhae,” he scratched the back of his neck a little embarrassed.

“It’s okay,” I chuckled and looked for another shirt. “I wonder what I should buy him for Christmas…” I thought loudly.

“Perhaps a scarf and hat?” chuckled Leeteuk. I looked at him and thought.

“Maybe I should…I never saw him wearing it.” I said.

“He doesn’t wear a lot this kind of stuff, but I think he’d love them.” He smiled. I smiled back and started searching for scarf, hats and gloves. I found a really nice pair, which even Leeteuk liked.

“Where shall we go next?” he asked as we walked out of the store.

“I’m hungry,” I answered.

“It’s time for lunch either way.” He laughed. “Let’s go,” he said and held my hand, slowly walking towards restaurant. After we walked inside we sat near the windows.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the waitress greeted us bowing.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Leeteuk and I greeted back, bowing with heads.

“How can I help you?” she asked politely.

“I’d like sushi and seaweed soup.” I smiled.

“You really like seaweed soup, don’t you?” Leeteuk laughed.

“Yeah, I love it.” I chuckled with my cheeks lightly pinkish.

“I’d just like sushi.” Leeteuk smiled at waitress.

“And what can I bring you for drink?” she asked.

“Orange juice, please.” I answered.

“Coke,” Leeteuk answered.

“Right away,” she smiled, bowed lightly, and walked away. I was looking after her, until she disappeared into kitchen, making me look at Leeteuk. Gladly he was looking thru window, which I joined.

“What is the real reason that we’re out?” he suddenly asked.

“B-bwoh?” I stuttered by his sudden question. He looked from window, straight into my eyes, repeating: “What is the real reason that we’re out?”

“I told you,” I smiled. “I just want to spend more time with you, before you go.” I said.

“Jinja?” he asked.

“Jinja,” I nodded, smiling. Part of it, was the truth, but part of it…a lie. “You better send us some letters or messages when you’ll be in army.” I smiled and looked thru window.

“Of course I will,” he said confidently. I chuckled at his confidence, still looking thru window.

“Leeteuk,” I started and looked at him; he was still looking me. I smiled sadly, holding his hands: “Don’t hate me.”

“Why would I hate you?” he asked confused.

“I’m just saying…” I smiled and right when he tried to say something, waitress came with our drinks.

“Orange juice for you,” she smiled and put a glass down, in front of me, on the table.

“Gomawo,” I smiled and took it, taking a sip.

“One Cola for you, sir,” she smiled and put Cola in front of Leeteuk, on the table.

“Gomawo,” he smiled as well. She smiled at both of us and left, making a silence between us.

“So what are you going to do now, since you mustn’t work?” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “Maybe I’ll just do the same routine like now; enjoying on the balcony.” I chuckled.

“It’s getting colder so this won’t do anymore.” He shook with his head.

“Well, I’ll just listen to some music, watching TV, chatting with Mo Nii thru Skype, cuddling with Bada and X Hunter, and reading a book…” I said.

“I kind of pity you,” he laughed.

“Yah,” I pouted and gently hit his shoulder. “You have no idea how bored I am in the dorm, when I’m all alone.” I sighed. “If mom, dad and Ara wouldn’t live so far away, I’d go to the house and spend my days there…”

“Then why don’t you go?” he asked. “I’m sure no one will have anything against it.” He said. I looked at him and then thru window.

“I’ll go, after I’ll end some business.” I smiled, whispering.

“Did you say something?” he asked confused.

“Nope,” I shook my head, still smiling.

After that we got our food. Since I was pretty hungry, I quickly ended eating, making Leeteuk laughing like a little kid, while I was pouting because of his laughing. Though I was happy, seeing him smile and having fun, it pained me; especially the thought, that I’ll leave when I won’t be here anymore. After we ate our lunch, he paid and we slowly went back to dorms, since it was already dark and getting colder.

“I was having so much fun today,” Leeteuk laughed while we were standing in the elevator to come to 11th floor.

“Glad to hear that.” I smiled, looking in front of myself with one bag in my hands. “You know what?” I suddenly said and looked at him. He looked back at me, surprised.

“What?” he asked.

“I’m sorry for ruining a birthday party.” I smiled sadly.

“Aigoo, Minnie,” he sighed. “We already told you it’s okay. On top of that, Donghae is happy as long as you’re here. With him.” He smiled.

He’s not… I thought, but I only managed to smile.

Few seconds later, the elevator announced our arrival to 11th floor. We stepped out. Leeteuk was walking in front of me, while I was looking down, on the floor, thinking deeply.

“……Min?” someone suddenly said something. I looked up, seeing Leeteuk waving in front of my face.

“Dae?” I asked.

“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

“Ne,” I nodded, smiling. “Just a little tired.” I tilted my head to the right side, smiling lightly.

“Arraso,” he chuckled and opened the doors, revealing laughter and yelling. “Boys…” he sighed, shaking his head. I chuckled, covering my mouth, and walked inside.

“Yah, maknae, I won again!” I heard Donghae’s voice.

“You’ll never win!” Kyuhyun yelled back.

“Oh, So Min, hyung, you’re back?” Sungmin asked, smiling.

“Ne,” Leeteuk and I nodded, smiling. I slowly put my shoes off and walked into living room with my favorite sleepers.

“What’s going on?” I asked, after I walked to Siwon, who was sitting on the couch.

“Well,” he started, looking at TV screen, where a game was playing. “Kyuhyun and Donghae decided to play a game. Kyuhyun thought that he’ll win, but he lost for the second time already.” He giggled.

“Jinja?” I was surprised and looked at Kangin who only nodded, laughing loudly. I looked over at Kyuhyun who was pouting like a little kid and chuckled.

“Kyu,” I called him. As soon as he saw me, his face lightened up and jumped to me like a ballerina.

“Minnie, I missed you~” he sang and hugged me.

“We haven’t seen each other for few hours…” I laughed and hugged him back. “On top of this, I can’t believe you lost.” I emphasized the word, which made him frown.

“Not you too…” he sighed and looked away.

“Oh, come on, Kyu.” I chuckled. “It was just a game.” I said and looked at Donghae who came out of the bathroom. “Hey Hae,” I smiled.

“Hey,” he smiled back and wrapped his hands around me from behind.

“Yah!” yelled Kyuhyun suddenly, making me startled and almost giving me a heart attack. I looked at him as he pointed at Donghae. “I want rematch!” he said.

“Yah, we already did that two times…” Donghae sighed.

“Rematch, otherwise I’ll kidnap So Min and you’ll never see her again!” he said, making Donghae frown.

"You wouldn't..." he said shocked.

"Try me." Kyuhyun grinned.

“Oh dear...” I muttered under my breath.

“Fine!” he said, releasing me and sat on the couch. “This is the last time, maknae.” He said.

“Keke~” laughed Kyuhyun and sat beside him.

He’s up to something… I thought, shaking my head.

“They’re playing again?” Ryeowook asked as he walked out from kitchen.

“Yeah,” I nodded and looked around seeing Bada waving with its tail in the air. I chuckled and tried to lift him, but my stomach is just too big.

“Here you go,” Eunhyuk smiled as he put Bada in my arms.

“Thank you,” I smiled, blushing. “And I’m sorry,” I whispered.

“It’s okay,” he smiled with his gummy smile.

“Stop smiling like that!” Leeteuk suddenly yelled. I looked at him surprised as he was looking at Eunhyuk.

“I can’t even smile?” Eunhyuk asked shocked.

“No!” Leeteuk said. I only chuckled at the scene; Donghae and Kyuhyun were playing Star Craft, while Leeteuk was telling Eunhyuk to stop smiling with his gummy smile.

***

“You okay?” Yesung asked as he approached me on the balcony. I was still holding Bada in my arms as he was sleeping now.

“Yeah,” I nodded, smiling and looked at him.

“You sure?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m sure, Yesung-shii,” I chuckled. “Thank you for worrying about me.” I muttered quietly.

A/N: And here it is...Kevin's birthday!! :) He's my bias in U-Kiss, so happy birthday to you!!

생일 축하해요! (I copied this from Pons.. .___.;)

so this was mostly spam for Kevin... Next time is for Super Junior, wait for it :)