Chapter 66

Change

 

~So Min’s POV~

“The breakfast is ready,” Ryeowook muttered and looked at me. “Will you go and wake them up?” he asked. I smiled and nodded, walking towards couch, where Henry, Zhou Mi and Sungmin were sleeping.

“Sungmin-shii,” I woke him, slowly shaking him. He didn’t flinch. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered: “If you won’t wake up in a second, my baby will squish you to death since you look like bunny.”

In one second … he was sitting up, hugging his pillow tightly with wide open eyes.

“Yah, Minnie, that’s not funny…” he whined as he looked at me yawning. I only smiled and walked over to Zhou Mi.

“Mimi, wakey wakey~” I sang. He caressed his eyes and the other way. I raised an eyebrow. “Koala, wake up otherwise you’ll be called like that even after you’ll be in heaven.” I said, putting my hands on my hips. He turned back to me and opened his eyes.

“Stop calling me Koala, Minnie…” he yawned.

“I’ll stop … but only when I die.” I whispered the last words as I smiled. I leaned to Henry and slowly shook him.

“Five more minutes, mom…” he murmured. I sighed and shook with head.

“Henry wake up, otherwise I’ll attack you with cake again.” I grinned as he immediately, just like Sungmin, sit up, hugging pillow as well. He looked straight into my eyes.

“You can attack me with anything you want, just not with the cake anymore …” he said.

“Arraso,” I winked at him and slowly walked towards first room. As I opened the doors and peeked inside, seeing Leeteuk and Yesung sleeping on the same bed together … hugging each other. I glanced back, into dining room, where I saw Ryeowook still preparing table and shook head lightly, walking towards bed quietly, moreover tiptoeing.

“Yesung-shii, Teuki oppa,” I whispered into their ears. They slowly opened their eyes and soon, Leeteuk ended on the floor, with loud thud, while Yesung’s eyes widened so much that he could eat person just with one glance. I chuckled and helped Leeteuk to stand up as he was looking around confused.

“W-where am I?” Leeteuk asked. “Ah, my room…” he muttered and looked at Yesung. “Yah, what are you doing in my room?” he asked, pointing at him.

“Minnie, you okay?” Yesung ignored his question, looking at me. I nodded as I chuckled at Leeteuk’s shocked.

“I’m okay, Yesung-shii,” I said and added: “Breakfast is ready.” walking out of the room. The next room I went into was empty, so I assumed that it belongs either to Shindong, Siwon or both. I shrugged it off and walked into next one. It was Eunhyuk’s room, but since he was already awake I just told him that breakfast is ready and went to next one.

I slowly and quietly opened the doors and peeked inside, seeing Kyuhyun sleeping as he was hugging Mo Nii. I smiled and walked towards them, observing for a minute, till I decided to wake them up.

Slowly, I shook Kyuhyun. He murmured something and pouted.

“Kyuhyun-ah it’s breakfast time…” I said and then shook Mo Nii as well, who slowly opened her eyes and looked at me first and then at Kyuhyun, who was still sleeping.

“I’ll wake him up,” Mo Nii smiled. I smiled back nodding and walked out of the room, leaving two lowers alone to wake up. There was only one room left and that was Kangin’s room. I walked towards it and opened it, seeing if he’s already awake or still sleeping, but I had a feeling he was still sleeping. And I guess, I was right … still sleeping. I smiled at his sleepy face with a teddy bear beside him.

“Kangin-shii,” I quietly said his name and shook him slowly. He didn’t move. “Kangin-shii,” I tried again. This time he flinched a little and slowly opened his eyes.

“I-is it time for dinner?” he asked sleepy.

“Ani, time for breakfast.” I chuckled. “Get ready…” I added.

“Ah, morning Minnie,” he smiled as he caressed his eyes and looked at me. “Your baby has really grown a lot.” He said smiling widely as he stood up.

“Ne,” I nodded and caressed my abdomen. “It really has,” I murmured and ended in deep thoughts.

“Minnie,” Kangin suddenly called me. I shook my head and looked at him smiling.

“Dae?” I asked.

“If anything will happen, call me, I’ll be right next to you.” He said as he held my face up.

“Gomawo, Kangin-shii,” I smiled gently. “Gamsa hago, joesong haeyo.” I whispered and hugged him tightly. He was like my big brother that protected me from anything, even from nice guys, just like Kyuhyun. I was happy that I met people like them.

I slowly walked out of Kangin’s room towards living room.

“Babe, you okay?” Donghae walked out of bathroom and looked at me worriedly.

“Ne, waeyo?” I smiled. He hugged me around my waist and put his cheek on my forehead.

“You don’t have fever, but you look pale.” He muttered and then looked at me in the eyes. “You sure, you’re okay?” he asked again.

“Ne,” I nodded. “You know I have check up in few days.” I reminded him.

“Oh yeah,” he remembered as well. “I almost forgot about it.” He hit his head as we walked into dining room and sat by table as almost everyone were there, except for Kyuhyun, Mo Nii, Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

“Aish, where are they?” Ryeowook muttered and put his hands on his hips, letting a sigh out.

“We’re here~” Eunhyuk said as they all walked into dining room, still half sleepy, especially Kyuhyun. We said our thanks and started eating. Like always, I ate the most, since I had big appetite.

“Teuki oppa, Eunhyuk-shii,” I suddenly remembered. They both looked at me as they were still eating. “I have to talk with you later.” I smiled. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk only looked at each other and then at Donghae who was confused, but at the end, nodded.

“What do you want to talk about?” Leeteuk asked.

“You’ll see,” I smiled and then looked at Mo Nii who only nodded, already knowing about my plan.

After the breakfast, Mo Nii, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk walked into Leeteuk’s room. Donghae wanted to be with us, but I told him to not bug in. He was shocked, but still listened to me and stayed out of the room with others who were watching TV, playing games, like Kyuhyun, or cleaning dishes.

“So?” Leeteuk was curious.

“Ah,” Eunhyuk suddenly remembered. “It’s about Hae’s birthday, right?” he asked. I nodded smiling.

“Exactly,” I agreed. “I’ve already reserved at the restaurant where we went few years ago when I helped the waitress that was working all alone on that day.” I explained. (Chapter 36)

“I called Minseo few days ago and talked about 15th October. Though it’s Monday I reserved it around 5pm; will you end with your schedule by that time?” I asked and looked at Leeteuk. He tapped his chin for a moment and nodded.

“I think everything will end around 4.30pm…” he muttered thinking.

“Okay,” I nodded and turned to Mo Nii. “Mo Nii will take care of everything else. Eunhyuk and Teuki, you just have to bring guys to that place without saying anything to Donghae…” I looked at them.

“Arraso,” they both smiled and nodded.

“And as for others, tell them about this without Donghae’s presence, okay?” I said and looked at all three of them. They nodded. “I hope he won’t suspect anything, though he’s already suspecting something.” I chuckled and stood up.

“We’ll do our best to not say anything.” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Gomawo,” I smiled. “I want it to be a surprise.” I said and we all walked out of Leeteuk’s room. I looked around to see if Donghae is anywhere, but I suddenly heard a yell from Kyuhyun’s room.

“Yah, Kyu, wae you don’t let me win?!” Donghae whined.

“Keke~” Kyuhyun laughed evilly. “You’re thousand years too early for beating me.”

I looked over to Mo Nii who only shook her head, sighing. I chuckled and walked into kitchen, where Ryeowook was already preparing lunch.

“Wookie-ah,” I called him.

“Dae?” he asked and glanced at me. I leaned closer to him and whispered into his ear.

“On 15th October, there will be a party for Donghae at the restaurant a little out of town.” I said.

“Arraso,” he smiled. “I’ll bake the cake and deliver it there.” He said and thumbed up.

“Gomawo,” I smiled gently and hugged him.

“Gwenchana,” he chuckled. “I think he’ll be very happy.” He said and right then the doors opened and angry Donghae walked out.

“Aish, jinja…” he sighed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and walked to him.

“Kyuhyun never lets me win over normal game, which isn’t Star Craft.” He sighed.

“That’s Kyuhyun for you.” I chuckled.

“Want to learn how to play Star Craft?” Mo Nii asked him. Donghae looked at her surprised, when I remembered.

“Oh yeah, have you played with Kyuhyun before?” I asked. She shook her head.

“I don’t want him to lose towards girl…” she murmured and then looked at Donghae. “So? What do you say?” she asked.

“Sure, but where will we play?” he asked.

“You can play here in living room.” I smiled. Donghae and Mo Nii nodded as I walked into Kyuhyun’s room. “Kyu oppa,” I smiled.

“Dae?” he stopped the game and looked at me.

He stopped the game, just because I called him oppa. Tche, I thought and stepped towards him.

“Can I take one of your Star Craft game?” I asked.

“S-sure,” he was confused. “B-but why do you need it?” he asked as he gave me one.

“Mo Nii and Donghae needs it.” I smiled and walked out.

“Eh? What do you mean by that?” he was even more confused and followed me out.

“Here’s the game,” I gave Mo Nii a game and put it inside Xbox.

“M-Mo Nii?” Kyuhyun looked at her. Mo Nii looked at him and smiled. “W-what are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked as she gave one game controller to Donghae and one to me.

“We’re playing some Star Craft.” I smiled.

“B-but you two can’t play Star Craft…” he said. I raised an eyebrow.

“You’ll see,” I said and we started playing.

“Do this…” Mo Nii started saying as we started playing. I was playing with Mo Nii teaching Donghae, while Kyuhyun was staring at us, mostly at Mo Nii.

“Kyu, play instead of me. I’m tired.” I lied. Just as Donghae wanted to stop playing I glanced at him and winked.

“O-okay,” Kyuhyun nodded and first helped me stand up and then sat on my place.

“I’m going into kitchen,” I said and slowly walked towards. Kyuhyun looked at Donghae who already had half of the game done, while he was mostly at the beginning. In an instant, he went into his game mode and started playing, like his life is at risk. He didn’t bother about Mo Nii, Donghae and others that gathered around.

“Then you do it like that…” I heard Mo Nii from living room. As I looked on the clock it was already 11am and Shindong came back from his schedule.

“Annyeong~” he greeted.

“Annyeong~” I smiled as I passed by hallway.

“What’s going on?” he asked as he came into living room, seeing Donghae with Mo Nii playing towards Kyuhyun.

“Mo Nii is teaching Donghae how to play Star Craft.” I smiled.

“Mo Nii can play Star Craft?” Shindong was surprised as well as Yesung, Sungmin and Kangin who were there.

“She was known in our school as the Queen of Star Craft, because every time someone challenged her, she won, no matter how much the opponents played and won against others.” I explained.

“Jinja?” Yesung was surprised.

“Jinja,” I smiled and looked at her. “Look how she’s thinking hardly.” I said. They all looked at her as she was looking into TV screen, trying to think of next move.

“Put that one there.” She said to Donghae who did as she said. “Okay, for now let’s wait for few seconds and see what Kyuhyun will do.” She added and looked on the Kyuhyun’s side. He was almost done.

“Arraso, Kyu,” she smirked and looked at Donghae. “May I?” she asked as she pointed on the game controller.

“Sure,” Donghae nodded and stood up, giving her his seat. He walked to me and hugged me from behind, leaning his head on my right shoulder. “She’s very good teacher.” He said.

“I know,” I smiled and looked at Mo Nii who completely fell into game.

“Bwoh!?” Kyuhyun squealed and stood up. “I lost!? I lost!?” he screamed and threw game controller on the couch. I chuckled as he was getting angry.

“Ah,” Mo Nii gasped as she realized she just won over her boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun.

“Kyu, you two are perfect for each other.” I smiled.

“I didn’t mean to…” Mo Nii bit her lip. “But game just … pulled me in.” she said and stood up.

“Wae you didn’t tell me you can play Star Craft?” Kyuhyun asked as he looked at her.

“I didn’t want for you to take me as your opponent…” she murmured.

“Mo Nii,” he said and took her face into his hands, making her look at him. “You’ll never be my opponent…” he smiled and kissed her nose.

“Guys, it’s lunch!” Ryeowook suddenly called. We all walked into dining room and sat by table. The rest of the day was the same. Donghae was playing with Mo Nii who was teaching him how to play Star Craft, while Kyuhyun, Shindong and others were talking about Donghae’s birthday.

“What are you talking about?” Donghae suddenly came into kitchen to get his drink.

“About our schedule.” Leeteuk smiled calmly.

“How come you’re so into our schedule?” Donghae asked me.

“Just wondering at what time you’ll end each day.” I chuckled.

“Arraso,” he smiled and walked back into living room.

After the end of the day everyone went back to their dorms, while Donghae and I were still sitting in the kitchen with Mo Nii and Kyuhyun in front of us.

“Since everyone is in their rooms and dorms, we should talk about November and December.” Donghae said.

“As Donghae already knows,” I started and looked at Kyuhyun and Mo Nii. “I’ll spend with each member one whole day.” I said.

“Bwoh?” Kyuhyun was confused.

“You’re saying you’ll spend one whole day with each member?” Mo Nii asked. I lightly nodded. “Waeyo?” she was confused as well as Kyuhyun.

“I’ll spend it with them, so they’ll have one happy memory left from me.” I smiled. “I don’t want to see sad faces when they’ll hear that I’m dead.”

“But they’ll suspect that something is wrong.” Kyuhyun said.

“I know and I’ll tell them if they’ll realize.” I said. “But if they won’t, I don’t think I can tell them. I don’t want to make them sad.” I smiled sadly. They didn’t say anything so I continued. “In the start of December, I’ll go into hospital and stayed there. I already talked with Sammy about everything and she agreed that I should stay in hospital the last month.”

“What if guys will ask where you are?” Mo Nii asked. I was quiet. “Minnie, why don’t you just tell them already?” she begged. “It won’t hurt so much when they’ll know the truth.” She said as tears formed in her eyes.

“No, Mo Nii … I won’t tell them. If I’ll say anything, they’ll pity me and take more cautious of me, which I don’t want, since they’re all busy with their schedules…” I said and looked straight into her eyes. “You know I’m not the person who likes to be pitied.” I added. She was quiet.

“So…” Kyuhyun started with his voice shaking. “Y-you’re saying that this month and … next month … you’ll go on a ‘date’ with … everyone?” he asked. I looked at him and nodded.

“Don’t worry about me, guys. I’ll still be here for two months and ahead.” I smiled.

“Ne,” they all nodded sadly. After our talk, Donghae and I walked to Henry’s and Zhou Mi’s dorm, where they were already sleeping. We walked into our room and went to bed, sleeping. The next few days were the same. We woke up, went on breakfast and played games either with Mo Nii, Kyuhyun or other guys whenever Donghae went on his schedule with guys.

“Today is the day,” I chuckled as I woke up on 15th October. I looked over to see if Donghae was still sleeping, but the other side of bed was empty. I blinked few times and slowly stood up from bed.

I walked out of the room, seeing that it’s already 12pm.

“Ugh, I’ve overslept the whole morning.” I muttered pouting and walked in the kitchen as I smelled something.

“Mo Nii?” I was quite surprised as I saw her in front of table, putting dishes on. She looked at me and smiled widely.

“Morning,” she smiled.

“M-morning,” I greeted back. “W-what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Donghae told me to keep an eye on you, since he’s busy from the morning…” she said. “But he has no idea about party.” She added and winked. I smiled and sat by table as she put a plate with eggs and cup of tea in front of me.

“Bon appétit,” she smiled and walked into bedroom, probably to choose what clothes I’m going to wear for the party.