Result

Change

“I think we better go home …” Kyuhyun muttered as So Min fell asleep with her lips on mine. I slowly pushed her away and held her back as I looked at Kyuhyun who stood up. Then I looked at Leeteuk; he only nodded and thumbed up, winking.

What have I gotten myself into? I asked myself as I looked back at So Min, who was sleeping tightly, but trying to wake up any second.

As Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and I came back to dorm – others stayed – I carried So Min into Kyuhyun’s room.

“She’ll stay here?” I heard Sungmin as I laid her on the bed.

“Well, she can come to our dorm, because we have one room empty.” I said as I came out into living room.

“I think it would be better, don’t you think Kyu?” Sungmin asked and looked back at him. Kyuhyun was only thinking something.

“Hae,” Eunhyuk called me. I looked at him, but he pointed behind me. I didn’t know if I should look or not, but I looked either way.

I saw So Min … in underwear, again. Eunhyuk’s eyes widened and so have mine.

“So Min?!” I heard Sungmin behind and then looked at Kyuhyun who couldn’t believe his eyes. I looked back at So Min who was walking towards me. I stepped few steps on the right and she did the same. Then I stepped few steps on the left. She did the same.

“Hae~” she sang my name. I flinched a little and stopped.

“Yes?” I asked nervously and scared.

“I want to sleep with you~” she sang again and as I was in her reach she hugged me around my neck.

I looked at others who were only looking at us.

“Uhm, Kyuhyun?” I called him. He shook his head as he walked to us and gently grabbed So Min by her waist. He tried to get her away from me, but she didn’t move for an inch, actually she only tightened her grip.

“So Min, release him.” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Nooo~” she sang. “He’s mine.” She pouted and then opened her eyes and looked at him. “On top of that, why did you post that picture on twitter thru Leeteuk’s account?” she asked. Kyuhyun looked at her.

“H-how do you know?” he asked.

“Who wouldn’t know? I mean, when I asked Leeteuk, you flinched.” She explained.

“What picture?” Sungmin asked and looked at Kyuhyun.

“Picture, where I and Hae are walking towards restaurant holding hands…” She said. My eyes widened and looked at her, as I slowly mover her away so I could look at her.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“Ah,” Sungmin remembered something. “You mean about that picture I told you about?” he asked and looked at So Min. She only nodded. Then he looked at Kyuhyun. “I knew it … you didn’t called anyone. You just went to upload that picture.” He said in angry voice.

“I-I don’t k-know what you’re talking about.” He stuttered and slowly started to back up.

Suddenly my phone rang. I take it out of pocket and saw it was manager.

“Hello?” I asked as I picked up.

“You!” he yelled into my ear. “Since when were you dating?!” he asked angry.

“Since today?” I answered asking. “On top of that, how do you know?” I asked confused.

“Look on Leeteuk’s twitter. We’ll talk tomorrow.” He said and hanged up.

“Oh my god,” Sungmin muttered. “Kyu look what have you done!” he said as he pointed on the laptop.

“I-I … this was part of the plan!” he pouted.

“Plan!?” Sungmin couldn’t believe his ears. “You planned on ruining So Min’s life? Do you even see what people are saying?” he asked. I stepped closer to Sungmin and looked on laptop. My eyes widened and I stared into it for few minutes.

“See,” So Min suddenly said, still hugging my neck. “And I have god-knows how much requests…” she pouted.

“What will you do Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked. I bit my lip and looked at him.

“First, I’ll go to sleep and think about it …” I muttered and tried to go in my dorm but then I stopped and looked at Kyuhyun. “She’ll stay with me today, because she’s probably mad at you for this.” I said. He didn’t say anything, actually he agreed to it.

“O-okay,” he muttered quietly. “But let me go to get her pajama.” He muttered and ran into room. He came back with a long T-shirt, which looked like short dress, and dressed her up. She was asleep now – she quickly falls asleep – so it was easier to do, though she hit me few times without reason.

“See you later …” I muttered, when we ended with dressing her, and went out to the elevator.

When we came into our dorm I put her on my bed in my room. I slowly laid her on the bed, but then she pulled me next to her.

“Let’s sleep together…” she muttered. I couldn’t help but blush a little, when she put one of her hand over me and smiled.

“Okay,” I muttered. Then she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with those sky blue eyes.

“Hae,” she muttered my name.

“Hm?” I muttered back and smiled.

“Do you … like me?” she asked.

“I don’t like you,” I said. Her eyes widened. “I love you,” I added, held her chin closer to me and kissed her.

“I love you too,” she said and smiled as she kissed me back. Then she fell asleep. I was glad that she didn’t ended in taekwondo mode; but I started to think, as I was watching her face.

Shall I protect her? I asked myself. James already saw the photo, right? Though we didn’t heard about him ever since the airport incident, he’s somewhere hiding and watching us, I’m sure of it. I slowly caressed her cheek. I’ll protect you. I’ll talk with manager tomorrow and arranged this, so you don’t have to worry. I kissed her forehead.

“Good night, my Princess.” I whispered to her. She smiled a little.

~Next morning – No one’s POV~

“Yah!” Leeteuk yelled. “Who posted this picture?!” he asked as he rushed out of his room.

“Kyu,” Donghae answered as he stepped out of his room with bed head.

“Eh?” Leeteuk was confused.

“Yesterday when he said for your phone to call someone he took this chance and post picture on.” Donghae explained quickly.

“But how did he know?” he asked.

“He was watching you the whole time.” Donghae answered as he caressed his eyes and sat on the couch next to Shindong.

“Seriously,” Leeteuk muttered. “That’s why he said this is already a part of plan. I’m going to kick his .” He said and as he tried to get down, So Min came into living room.

“So Min what are you doing here?” Heechul asked, but as he saw her messy hair and Donghae’s bed hair, a wide smile crossed his mouth. “You two …” he smirked.

“No,” both Donghae and So Min said at the same time.

“We didn’t do anything reckless,” So Min said and blushed a little.

“She was sleeping here, because I thought that she might kill Kyuhyun in the night.” Donghae said.

“Well …” Shindong started and leaned his head on the right side. “You have a point, but still … You two must have done it.” He smiled widely.

“I’m telling you we didn’t!” Donghae hissed.

“Yeah, yeah,” Leeteuk waved with hand and stepped towards So Min. “She smells totally like you.” He said as he sniffed her a little.

“That’s because we slept together.” Donghae said. “But we didn’t do it!” he quickly added as he saw their smirk on their faces.

“Yah~” So Min said, even more red in the face. “Let’s go down … I’m hungry,” she pouted.

“We should go; I’m hungry too …” Shindong agreed. Donghae stood up and walked to So Min and held her hand as he kissed her.

“Morning,” he whispered.

“Morning,” So Min whispered back and smiled.

“Don’t make out in front of us!” Heechul teased. Donghae and So Min only smiled as they looked at them and blushed.

“Let’s go down to beat someone’s .” Leeteuk clenched his fist.

“Be gentle,” So Min grinned. Donghae pinched her cheeks, which made her confused.

“He didn’t do it on purpose, you know …” Donghae smiled a little.

“But still,” So Min pouted, but Donghae cut her.

“No buts’,” he said and turned to Leeteuk. “And you won’t kick anyone’s .” He added.

“Says who?” Leeteuk asked.

“Says Lee Donghae,” Donghae said. Leeteuk snorted and walked towards doors.

“I’m hungry,” he whined and opened them. We all followed him, with Kangin the last to lock the doors.

~11th floor~

“Morning~” So Min sang as she opened the doors, but stopped as she stepped into living room, seeing Kyuhyun sulking on the couch, playing Starcraft on his laptop. She walked into kitchen and looked back at Kyuhyun.

“What’s up with him?” She asked Yesung as she sat beside him, with Donghae on the other side.

“He had a fight with Sungmin.” Yesung said and pointed at Sungmin who just came out of bathroom.

“Morning, bunny~” So Min sang to him, but he only glanced at her, saying nothing. So Min looked back at Yesung, sadly. “Why did they have a fight?” she asked.

“Picture,” Ryeowook muttered as he gave her a cup of colorful cereals.

“Thanks,” So Min muttered and took the cup in her hands.

“I’ve never seen Sungmin so angry over Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook said. “And for Kyuhyun to be sulking not even eating the breakfast … Yah~” he sighed. “He stayed up all night in living room, playing his game and sometimes even staring into laptop for nothing…” he added and shook his head.

“It’s his fault!” Leeteuk hissed.

“Teuki,” So Min looked at him. Leeteuk only looked at her and stock his tongue out.

“What?” he asked. “I’m telling the truth …” he said and started eating his cereals. So Min only sighed and looked at Ryeowook.

“Where is Kyuhyun’s cup?” she asked.

“Here,” Ryeowook said and gave it to her. She took it and stood up, making everyone confused.

“Where are you going?” Donghae asked as she slowly held her hand.

“I’m going to talk with Kyuhyun,” she smiled at him. And as Donghae tried to stood up and go with her she stopped him. “I’ll be fine,” she said and smiled again. He didn’t know what to do, but at the end he ended sitting on the chair, looking after her, how she left into living room with two cups of cereals in each hand; one for Kyuhyun and one for herself.

“Kyu oppa,” So Min smiled as she sat beside him on the couch and gave him the cup of cereals. He ignored her. She sighed and looked to see what he’s doing.

“What are you playing?” she asked, insisting to make a conversation.

“Starcraft,” he muttered.

“Starcraft?” she asked and looked at him. He lightly nodded. “I had a schoolmate who was great at starcraft,” she said. Kyuhyun looked at her in interest. “She beat everyone who was once better than her and she was known as Goddess of Games.” She smiled.

“What’s her name?” he asked even more interested.

“Smith Mo Nii,” she said. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened.

“Eh?” He asked surprised. “M-M-Mo Nii?” he stuttered her name. So Min nodded and gave him the cereals; this time he took them.

“She was really great at playing this game, but she stopped … I don’t know if she can still play it, but I think she could beat you if you two will play it together.” She .

“No one can beat me!” Kyuhyun said and looked at her. She was glad he came quickly to his old self, but as he realized what is going on, he started sulking again.

“Kyuhyun,” she called him as he held his chin to look at her, after she put her cup on the table. He resisted for short time, but then looked straight into her eyes.

“It’s not your fault for that,” she started. “They would find out sooner or later.” She smiled a little.

“But I didn’t know there will be harsh comments.” He muttered and looked away with his eyes.

“You think there wouldn’t be any harsh comments if they found later?” she asked and snorted. “Of course there would be.” She said and crossed her arms. “And of course I would be depressed about it and Donghae would be in the corner … but believe me, love between us is greater than all comments and glares the fans will give me.”

“Y-you’ll stay w-with him?” he asked surprised and looked at her.

“Of course I will,” she said. “I love him since the day I first saw him in front of book store …” she smiled as she remembered that day. Kyuhyun was quietly observing her face, but sighed after.

“Yah!” Sungmin suddenly yelled and throw Kyuhyun’s pillow at him. So Min looked at him shocked.

“What’s your problem!?” Kyuhyun yelled and stood from the couch, with the cup on the ground.

“You are!” Sungmin yelled back and went back into their room, starting to throw Kyuhyun’s stuff out.

“What are you doing?!” Kyuhyun yelled and ran after him into room.

“I’m throwing your stuff out! I can’t stand you anymore!” he yelled. Everyone came to soo what is going on. So Min was sitting on the couch, still shocked, but with anger boiling up.

“Don’t you dare to touch my games!!” Kyuhyun yelled, but soon, games came out flying out of the room. “Yah!” they didn’t stop.

They were arguing, fighting as Sungmin was throwing Kyuhyun’s stuff out of their room. Suddenly So Min stood up.

“YAH!!!” She yelled out of her lungs. Guys flinched and looked at me surprised; but Sungmin and Kyuhyun didn’t stopped.

“SUNGMIN, KYUHYUN!!!” She yelled their names and went into their room. They stopped and stared at her. “STOP yelling at each other, as well as STOP fighting! I hate you two! Sungmin stop throwing things at Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun stop yelling at Sungmin! You’re driving me nuts!” her voice was shattering from the yelling, but she didn’t stopped.

“If you guys have something to say to each other say it CALM, NOT throwing things and yelling at each other!” So Min yelled ahead. They tried to say something, but she didn’t let them to even open their mouth. “And if I hear ONE MORE yell or thing flying in front of me, I swear I’ll KICK YOUR LITTLE ASSES, SO THE FANS WON’T RECOGNIZE YOU AND I GIVE A DAMN IF I’LL END IN JAIL, YOU LITTLE RASCALS!!!” she was breathing quickly as she was giving them death glare. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were now sitting on their bed, hugging each other, while they were shivering and looking at So Min with scared look.

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING!?” So Min asked, still with raucous voice.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun only nodded quickly, hugging each other even more tightly. So Min smiled and coughed a little, but right at that moment her phone rang.

She still had that song, Mimi Page – Wicked Games (Chris Isaak cover). She took her phone from the floor, which made her to give another death glare to them.

“Hello?” She asked with raucous voice.

Is this Mrs. Cho So Min?” a male’s voice asked from the other side.

Yes,” she muttered. “Who is calling?” She asked confused.

It’s Sammy Jackson, your doctor.” She introduced herself.

Oh,” So Min muttered surprised.

I’d like you to come to hospital as soon as possible …” she said seriously. “The results came out, though it’s been a year already.” She added.

I see,” So Min muttered. “Thank you for calling.” She added and hanged up. Then she looked back at Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were still shivering and hugging each other.

“Your relationship is really great.” So Min smiled. “You love each other so much,” she teased. They smiled a little, but then her smile disappeared and they gulped. “Kyuhyun you go clean the living room, where you spilled the cereals and then join Sungmin, cleaning this bedroom.” She said, with anger in her voice.

Their smiles faded away and only nodded, without moving for an inch.

“NOW!” she hissed at them, which made them jumping from bed and started doing what she said. So Min smiled and turned around, going out and then realized members’ faces.

“What?” she asked and then coughed a little.

“You alright?” Donghae asked, without bothering about her anger explosion. So Min only smiled and nodded as she hugged him.

“You …” Leeteuk started. So Min looked at him. “Your voice …” he muttered. “I never knew you had such strong and loud voice.” He still couldn’t believe. So Min only smiled tiredly.

“This is what you get from making me angry over the crossing line.” She said and smirked.

“Hae, you better don’t make her mad, otherwise you’ll be dead.” Eunhyuk muttered. Donghae only smiled.

“I’ll never make her mad. I’ll make her happy.” He said and caressed So Min’s head.

“I forgot to tell you,” Leeteuk suddenly remembered. They all looked at him. “We’re going to Japan in three days.” He said.

“Japan?” Yesung asked surprised.

“Yup, so you better start packing.” Leeteuk said. Donghae bit his lip, which Leeteuk saw and smiled. “So Min would you like to come?” he asked and looked at her. So Min looked at him and then at Donghae, remembering the call.

“Don’t be mad, but I’ll stay here, to recover.” She said and caressed Donghae’s cheek. Donghae sadly smiled. “I’ll call you every minute.” She added and smiled. Donghae lightly nodded with sadness, while So Min was thinking:

I’ll take this chance and go back to United States, to see, what they found out.

“We’ll come back one month later.” Leeteuk said. My eyes widened. “You sure you won’t come with us?” he asked.

“Maybe I’ll come later,” she smiled tiredly.

“Well, for now just take a rest and eat a lot.” Donghae said. “And when you’ll feel better you better come to me.” he pinched her nose.

“I will,” she smiled.

 

Longer chapter :)

Sorry for not updating yesterday. There was a storm here and it was quite crazy. @_@

Hope you like it ^^