Henry and Zhou Mi

Change

~Back in hotel - Seung Gi~

“You okay?” I asked as I helped So Min to lie on the bed. She didn't say a thing; only sobbing. I slowly raised my hand, to comfort her, but quickly moved away. Letting a quiet sigh out, I stood up and walked into the room, next to hers; my room.

“What should I do?” I sighed, lying on the bed, with on hand on my forehead. Suddenly my phone rang. 

“Yeoboseyo?” I picked up.

“Seung Gi …” I heard Henry's voice.

“Henry,” I muttered and sat up.

“In which hotel are you two staying?” he asked.

“It is few minutes away from SM building,” I answered. “Shining hotel…” I added, before he could ask anything.

“Okay,” he said and hanged up.

~Henry~

“Where is she?” Zhou Mi asked, looking at me.

“In some Shining hotel,” I muttered, looking around. Then I saw, on the other side of river, a big sign Shining Hotel.

“There it is,” I yelled and started running to the bridge.

“Welcome to the Shining Hotel with five stars. How can I help you?” A woman, in her early 30's, bowed as she lightly smiled.

“We're looking for a room of Lee Seung Gi.” I said breathless. She looked on the computer screen, typing something, and then back at us.

“Room 808,” she answered. As we tried to walk towards elevator, she stopped us. “One more thing,”

We both looked at her confused, when she gave a paper in front of us.

“C-can I please g-get your autograph?” she stuttered, blushing. I smiled and nodded.

“Thank you,” I said as I singed and then waited for Zhou Mi. She bowed again, all red in the face, holding the paper tightly.

“801, 802 ... 805 ...” I was muttering as we were walking down the long hallway. Suddenly someone opened the doors and looked around, and then at us.
“Ah,” I pointed at him. “Seung Gi!” I said his name and ran towards him. Zhou Mi followed me quietly.

“Aren't you on a party?” he asked confused and looked from me to Zhou Mi and back.

“We came to see her,” Zhou Mi said; I nodded in agreement. Seung Gi bit his lower lip and stepped away, so we got in.

“Where is she?” I asked intolerant.

“She's sleeping in her room.” he said and pointed on the closed doors.

“When did she come here?” Zhou Mi asked, looking back at Seung Gi.

“We came last week,” he muttered and stepped into living room. We were silently following him.

“Why didn’t you call me?” I asked, not moving my eyes from him.

“I wanted to, but she said that since we’re here she didn’t want to …” he muttered. “Sit down,” he added, pointing at couch. We sat down.

“Are you thirsty?” he asked.

“I’d like water, nothing else.” I said.

“Not thirsty, thanks.” Zhou Mi smiled.

“Okay,” Seung Gi smiled and went into kitchen, bringing two glasses of water. “You sure you won’t anything?” he asked, looking at Zhou Mi.

“Sure,” Zhou Mi nodded.

“Okay,” Seung Gi muttered and took a deep breath. “So, what do you want to hear?” he asked, looking from me to Zhou Mi and back.

“Everything, from the beginning.” Both, Zhou Mi and I said at the same time.

~Seung Gi~

“Everything, from the beginning.” They both said at the same time. I laughed a bit and then leaned back, thinking where I should start.

“Well,” I started. “It wasn’t really any special day for me; normal day, going on work.” I sighed quietly and continued. “When I came into United States, I knew the news about her; after all she was the main topic at that time; but I had no idea that she was staying in the same hotel as me.

At that morning, when I tried to go on work, someone, walking in front of me, passed out. I quickly held her and only then I realized that, that person was Cho So Min. I didn’t know what to do. I admit, I was somehow scared, because she was … skeleton; so skinny.” I paused and bit my lip.

Flashback

“Ah~” I sang as I stepped out of hotel and stretched my arms. “What a refreshing day.” I added and looked in front, where I saw someone wobbling.

“What’s with her?” I muttered to myself, but as soon as I saw her, trying to collapse, I quickly ran to her and held her back.

“Are you okay?” I asked and slowly put her sunglasses down. I gasped and let a scream out as I saw, too skinny, So Min in front of me. “Yah,” I gently shook her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with those sky blue eyes; and then passed out. I looked around without knowing what to do.

I stood up, with her in bridal style. She was light, like a feather.

“Do you even weight anything?” I asked myself and quickly walked to my car.

“W-what’s wrong?” I suddenly heard a female’s voice in front of me. I looked up and saw a doctor running to me.

“She collapsed,” I answered.

“Bed, quickly!” she yelled as she was checking up on her. “Her pulse is bad. Damn it,” she cursed. “I shouldn’t let her go out this weekend.” She muttered and bit her lower lip.

Soon, the nurses with bed came, and I slowly laid So Min on it and watched how they were driving away. I stood there for a few minutes, but then sat down on the chair in waiting room.

“Sir,” I suddenly heard someone calling. I looked up and saw the same doctor that came before. I quickly stood up.

“How is she?” I blurt out.

“I don’t know what connection you have with her, but she’s fine.” She smiled lightly.

“You’re lying.” I said. She looked at me surprised. “I know you’re lying.” I repeated. She bit her lower lip again and looked to the floor.

“She’s in critical condition.” She started. “How long does she has, we have no idea; but one thing is true … she’ll die sooner, because in the state she is now, is hard to get out.” She said and sighed. My eyes widened.

“Can I see her?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said confused and started walking. I silently followed her into special room.

“She’s … in really critical condition. I admit; if she wouldn’t come here, she’d probably die.” She muttered. I looked from doctor to So Min, who was lying on the bed with an oxygen mask on.

“I don’t have any specific relation to her.” I started. “But she collapsed in front of me. At first I panicked a little bit, but then I brought her here, in hospital.” I stopped and then looked at doctor. “What is her disease?” I asked.

She hesitate a little, looking at So Min.

“I won’t tell anyone.” I said.

“Bone cancer,” she said quietly. My eyes widened as I looked at doctor and then back at So Min.

“Bone cancer?” I asked.

“Yes,” doctor said and nodded. “We don’t know how long she has, but this state … less than a month.”

“Less than a month!?” I raised my voice, almost screaming. Doctor nodded. “What if she’s still alive after?” I continued, though my voice was shaking.

“Then … we’ll see.” She muttered.

For some reason, I don’t know which; I visited So Min every day in hospital. I didn’t know her at all, yet I visited her every day. Maybe I pitied her; but soon I started liking her.

After one month passed … she opened her eyes. She didn’t die, like doctor said. Somehow I was happy that she didn’t; yet sad, because she didn’t had long to live.

“Cho So Min,” doctor said her name as she came into room, after we were talking.

“Doctor,” she muttered as she looked at her. She bit her lower lip, expecting that she’ll tell her she needs to be more careful. Instead of that, the doctor only sighed and shook her head.

“We got results of yesterdays check up.” She said and looked at her.

“And?” So Min asked.

A wide smile crossed her face.

“You’re out of critical condition and your weight is gaining again.” She said.

“Jinja!?” So Min screamed.

“Jinja …?” doctor looked at her confused.

“It means really …” I said and smiled at So Min. “Isn’t that great?” I asked.

“Oh,” doctor muttered. “Well, there is only one thing.” She continued. We both looked at her again as her smile faded away. “You only have …”

“What!?” Henry screamed and stood up. “This can’t be right!! I mean. She has a lot of live in front of her! She's young! The doctor probably confused something!”

“It can’t be helped.” Zhou Mi said, trying to calm him down.

“Yah, Zhou Mi!” Henry turned to him. “I won’t give up. What would you do if you would be in her place?” he asked.

“Trying to live my life to the fullest?” he answered with question.

“This is what she’s trying …” I muttered. They both looked at me.

“What do you mean she’s trying? If she would really try, she would come back to her brother and Donghae!” Henry hissed.

“You’re right,” I said and looked down, but then back at them. “But think about it … what would you do, if you would be in her place? You know when you’ll die. You know how much time you have ahead. She’s trying hard to meet with them, but she’s just too scared. She’s scared that Donghae will reject her, after he hears about her limited life. She’s afraid that Kyuhyun won’t let her have free time; that he’ll always be beside her, and she doesn’t want that. She doesn't want to worry them.”

“I know, but they’re not themselves anymore.” Henry said. “Donghae barely sleeps at night, Kyuhyun doesn’t tease anyone anymore. They are getting worried about them.”

I sighed and looked down again.

“I don’t know what to do. I thought that maybe today, she’ll change her mind when we went on the party, but it seems it only worsened.” I muttered. “At least James is in prison.” I added quietly.

“They caught him?” Zhou Mi asked surprised.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I think they caught him one day before it was on TV.” I said.

“I guess, Mo Nii will took this chance and definitely sue him.” Zhou Mi muttered thinking.

“Ne,” Henry nodded as he started thinking as well.

“Yah, Seung Gi~” So Min suddenly sang and came out of her room. We all looked towards her and her eyes suddenly widened as she saw us.

“Hey,” Henry and Zhou Mi waved smiling. So Min looked from them to me.

“They came on visit?” I said, before she could say anything. Then she looked back at them and went back to her room, slamming doors.

“Yah, Cho So Min!” Henry yelled, annoyed, standing up, and walking towards her room. I looked at Zhou Mi who only waved with his hand, saying: “He’s always like that.”

I looked back towards open doors.

~Henry~

“Yah, So Min!” I yelled again as I stepped into her room. She was lying on her bed, with her pillow covering her head. I grabbed the pillow and hold it in my arms.

“Who do you think you are, taking my pillow!?” she hissed and glared at me as she stood up. I stepped towards her and pinched her nose hardly.

“I’m one year older than you, so you better use honorifics, while you’re talking to me!” I said.

“You’re stingy!” she hissed again. My eyes twitched.

“Don’t stingy to me!” my voice raised. “Damn it! Why didn’t you tell us, or left a message that you’re leaving!?” I hissed.

“I didn’t, because I didn’t want you to follow me!” she yelled, raising her voice. “It’s already worse enough that I have a limit in my whole life!” she sighed and sat back on the bed. “I don’t have much time left.” She said with quieter voice. I quietly sighed and sat beside her.

“I’m sorry,” I muttered and hugged her. “It’s just that I was so mad when I heard you disappeared without trace. Donghae is … I don’t know what to say. He’s … he’s still waiting for you. And Kyuhyun … Kyuhyun is sick worried. He doesn’t even have a will to tease anyone.” I paused. “I, no we all … we all want for you to come back.”

“I’m scared Henry.” She said with her voice shattering. “I want to fulfill my dream, yet I’m scared. I really am scared.”

“You don’t have to be scared of anything…” I said and lifted her chin, as I moved away, and looked into her eyes; she still had contacts in. “You know I’ll always be with you. And also, Seung Gi and Zhou Mi will always be with you, no matter what will happen.”

“I know …” she sobbed. I hugged her again and patted her back.

“Don’t worry about anything. Live your life to the fullest.” I whispered.

After the time passed by, it was already midnight and So Min finally fall asleep. I slowly laid her on her left side and covered her with blanket. I closed the doors of her room and walked back into living room, seeing Zhou Mi and Seung Gi still talking.

“Is she okay?” Zhou Mi asked as I sat back down on the couch.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “She’s only tired …” I muttered and took a sip of water. “What are you going to do now?” I asked, looking at Seung Gi.

“To tell the truth,” he said and leaned back. “I don’t know.” He sighed. “I guess I’ll stay with So Min till she decides to do something she wants …” he said.

“And what does she want?” I asked confused, because he said it like he knows her since she was born.

“She wants to be with him in these last few years she has ahead.” He said and smiled a little. “She wants to be spend every second with him.” He repeated. Zhou Mi and I looked at him confused. He giggled. “I heard it, while she was sleeping in hospital last month.” He explained. “I’m trying to think of how I should bring them back together.” He added and looked at me. “Do you have any ideas?” he asked.

“Well,” I said as I was thinking and remembered. “I think there is one …” I grinned and leaned closer. “A Christmas party …”

A/N: I just want to say that from the 3d Septemeber on I won't update like I was now; every day or every 2n day. The cause is either:

- School, becuase I come home very late

- Doesn't have time to write or upload

- Too tired to do anything; even being on computer

But I'll try my best to update. I hope you enjoy while reading and I'm thankful for commenting and subscribing. ^^,