Moving out already!?

Change

Kyuhyun looked at me.

“Take a rest, okay?” he said and smiled. I only nodded and sat down. As they refreshed a bit, they did everything from the start. I was quietly watching them, but because feet were hurting too much, I took the high heels of and slowly caressed them.

“Are you okay?” Manager asked me as he came to me.

“Y-yeah,” I stuttered and nodded.

“It doesn’t look like that.” He said worried. “I’ll tell Kyuhyun, okay?” he said and turned around but I stopped him.

“Don’t,” I said. He looked back at me. “Don’t tell him, please. He already cares too much.” I added and looked at him singing.

“As you wish, but it won’t be good, if you won’t do anything.” He said.

“I know, but I’m used to it.” I lied. He only shook his head and stayed there as he was looking at guys.

While they were dancing, singing and taking some parts all over again, I became tired and leaned on the wall. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~Donghae~

“Good job!” Our manager said smiling as we were done for today.

“Good job,” we all said and bowed to the staff and producer. As I straighten up, I looked over where So Min was sleeping.

“Kyuhyun,” I called him. As he looked at me I pointed on the sleepy So Min.

“How adorable,” he muttered as he walked over to her and pinched her cheeks.

“You just missed your chance.” Leeteuk whispered in my ear as he appeared behind my back out of nowhere.

“Ah~” I yelled and jumped few steps away. I looked at him. “Stop scaring me, Leeteuk hyung.” I said and grabbed myself for heart. “I almost died from surprise…” I added muttering.

“But I’m telling the truth.” Leeteuk said, ignoring my words. I only rolled with my eyes and then looked at So Min.

“Kyuhyun, what are you doing?!” I suddenly yelled as I saw him holding a bucket of water. He looked at me and grinned.

“I’m going to wake her up,” he said.

“No!” I yelled and quickly ran to stop him. I took the bucket away and looked at him. “Can’t you let her sleep? She’s probably tired to death.” I said.

“Aw, come on.” Kyuhyun pouted. “I never played any tricks on her.” he whined.

“No,” I said.

“Yah,” he said angry.

“You just want to pour her with water, because you never played any tricks on her?” I asked as I remembered what he just said.

“Not only that,” he muttered as he started thinking. “I just wanted to see how would she react.” He smirked.

“I can’t believe you …” I said as I shook my head. Then I looked on So Min’s high heels that were next to her legs. I gave bucket back to Kyuhyun, saying: “Take it away.” And he did.

“She said she doesn’t want to worry Kyuhyun,” manager suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Would you please stop scaring me?” I asked as I looked at him. “And what do you mean by that?” I asked again.

“It’s probably because she had to get water and fans were running after her.” he said.

“How do you know that?” I looked at him surprised.

“I followed her to the doors and saw how she got surrounded and then started running.” He answered and looked at her.

“Aish,” I muttered as I took her high heels.

“Give me those high heels,” Eunhyuk said, appearing out of nowhere, again.

“Now I’ll seriously get a heart attack.” I said and looked at him.

“It’s not my fault you’re spacing out.” Eunhyuk laughed. “On top of that, everyone can see that you like her.” he added.

“I don’t like her.” I said and turned to So Min who was still sleeping. I slowly lifted her in a bridal style and started walking to our cloak-room.

“I’ll take her,” Kyuhyun smiled as he came back. I looked at him suspiciously, but he gave my aegyo and said: “I won’t do anything.”

I sighed and handed her to him.

“She’s light,” he muttered. “I wonder how much she weights…”

“If you’ll keep talking nonsense, I’ll take her back.” I said. He looked at me and smiled.

“Okay, I’ll stop…” he said and really stopped talking nonsense as well as doing anything weird.

After we changed ourselves, we went out and even if it was 12am, fans were still outside.

“Damn,” I muttered as I saw them screaming when Siwon, Ryeowook, Yesung and Kangin went out. I turned to Kyuhyun who looked worried. “Kyuhyun, you sneak out, where you sneaked her in, and I’ll be waiting you there, okay?” I said. Kyuhyun only nodded and walked away. I looked out again and took a deep breath.

“We’ll take care of fans.” Leeteuk said and patted my back. “You go and take Kyuhyun and So Min.” he smiled. I nodded and then he gave me a hat and glasses as well as wig. “Now put this on and go, while we’re going.” He added.

I did as he said; put my wig, hat and glasses on, and went out at the same time as Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Sungmin. They went to the left side as I turned to the right, where my car was. I quickly sat in, started the car and drove over to, where Kyuhyun was waiting. I helped him to seated So Min and then he realized her feet. His jaw tightened and so did his fist.

“Kyuhyun,” I called him. He quickly looked at me and moved away. We both sat in the car and drove over to dorm. All the way back, we were quiet. As we stopped in front of dorm, Kyuhyun tried to take her, but I stopped him.

“Let me do it. You’re tired.” I said. He looked at her and nodded as he walked ahead to the doors. Others were already at home.

“Thanks,” Kyuhyun smiled as I put her on his bed.

“No problem,” I smiled and went out, one floor higher, 12th.

~Kyuhyun~

“Here are her high heels.” Eunhyuk said and put them on her suitcase.

“Thanks,” I smiled at him as I put a blanket over her and went out, closing the doors, still can’t forgetting her worn foot.

“Mo Nii won’t come back today?” Sungmin asked as I came into kitchen.

“I guess not …” I muttered and sat on the chair by table. “I wonder how is her composing going …” I thought loudly.

“Guys~ I’m back.” A female voice yelled as she opened the door. We all looked at her and saw Mo Nii all happy.

“Welcome back,” Ryeowook smiled. “Would you like anything to eat?” he asked.

“No thanks. I’m not hungry.” She said happily and then she remembered. “How is So Min?” she asked and looked at me.

“Sleeping in our bed.” I muttered.

“Sorry about that,” she scratched her head.

“It’s okay,” Sungmin smiled.

“Don’t worry, we’ll move out tomorrow.” She suddenly said. My eyes widened and we all looked at her.

“Bwoh?!” we all, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Eunhyuk and I, yelled at the same time.

 

The last chapter for today. Thank you for reading, commenting and subsribbing. :)

ps: I changed for the 18th chapter - not M rated anymore. :)