I'm sorry, I love you

Change

While reading, please listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9haTFoGcvk&list=FLECZSWJXtlc7QDYAEKBPcxg

Time was slowly passing by... Everytime one of the guys, or Ha Neul, looked on the clock they realized it only passed one minute, though it felt like it passed one hour or more. In the mean time, Mo Nii came into hospital as well, since Kyuhyun called her and told what happened.

Two hours passed and no one came out yet. Three hours passed and still no one came out. At the end of the nerves, Donghae stood up and wanted to walk around when the light suddenly went off and the doors opened, revealing Sammy.

“How is she?” Kyuhyun immediately asked, jumping from his seat.

“Is she alive?” this time Mo Nii asked, still sitting, but she slowly stood up.

“What about the baby?” Donghae asked.

“Calm down,” she finally managed to answer. They stopped with questions and shut their mouths. “Donghae, Kyuhyun and Mo Nii...she wants to see you.” She spoke slowly and quietly. The three of them only nodded and followed Sammy inside. Others stood there suddenly feeling even more nervous.

“So Min is weak, so she won’t talk a lot and about babies...they’re fine.” said Sammy as they were walking down the hallway.

“Babies?” all three of them asked at the same time. Sammy looked at them confused and quickly realized.

“She didn’t tell you?” she asked, chuckling.

“Tell us what?” asked Kyuhyun confused.

“Donghae,” she called him and stopped, turning around.

“W-what?” he stuttered, suddenly afraid.

“So Min just gave a birth to twins.” She smiled.

“Bwoh!?” all three of them screamed at the same time as their eyes were wide open like they just saw a ghost.

“So she didn’t tell you...” Sammy murmured and continued walking. Donghae, Kyuhyun and Mo Nii followed her till they reached room where o Min was lying with her eyes closed.

“So Min,” Donghae and Kyuhyun rushed to her.

“Ya, what did I tell you before?” Sammy scolded and gave them a glare.

“So Min,” this time Mo Nii called her quietly and walked to her slowly. So Min slowly opened her eyes and smiled exhaustingly.

“Y-you...came...” she whispered.

“Don’t talk...” Donghae put a finger on her lips.

“Luckily babies are fine,” Sammy started talking. Kyuhyun and Mo Nii looked at her as Donghae held So Min’s hand and smiled lightly. “They’re on few tests, because they were born too quickly before the date, but as I examined them a little, they’re fine and both healthy.”

“What about Minnie?” Mo Nii asked quietly.

“For now...she’s tired and her pain is gone as well...” she answered. She knew they wanted to hear more, but she clearly had no idea what she should tell. “Yesterday, I was searching on how we should cure cancer, but I hadn’t found a thing.” She let a quiet sigh out.

“S-Sammy...” So Min called her. Sammy looked at her as she smiled weakly. “I’ll...be f-fine...” she murmured and then looked at Donghae who just wiped his tear away. “D-don’t...cry...” she added still smiling weakly. Donghae nodded quickly and smiled as he kissed her cold hand.

“Ya,” Kyuhyun finally spoke. “Why didn’t you tell us that you’re having twins?” he asked smiling as tears were streaming down his cheeks.

“M-mian...” she let a quiet chuckle out, but quickly coughed.

“Well...let her sleep for now...” said Mo Nii and took Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Sweet dreams,” whispered Donghae and kissed her forehead. So Min slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep while the four of them walked out. Few seconds later, nurses walked inside and drove So Min to her room, which is on 5th floor. When Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sammy and Mo Nii came back to guys they were happy that everything is fine with her and babies.

“Wait a second...” spoke Ryeowook and raised a hand. Everyone looked at him. “You said plural not singular.” He said and looked at Sammy.

“Now that you’re saying...” murmured Kangin and looked at Sammy as well.

“She has twins!?” Yesung squealed. “Triplets? Quadruplets?” he asked and looked from one to another.

“She has twins,” smiled Donghae as tears streamed down again; but this time, tears of happiness. Everyone immediately smiled and started crying from happiness.

“If you want to visit her or the babies, you can come tomorrow when they’ll all have a little more strength.” Said Sammy and smiled gently. They didn’t say a thing, but only nodded, agreeing with everything she said. “And as for you, young lady,” she looked at Ha Neul who nervously looked away.

“I know; my time is up...” she murmured and pouted. Ji Sok let a chuckle out and helped her to stand up.

“I’ll help her in her room.” He smiled as he looked at Sammy who nodded.

“Ha Neul,” Donghae called her. She stopped and looked at him. “Thank you,” he said and bowed deeply, with Kyuhyun following.

“No problem,” she smiled and slowly walked away, disappearing from their sight.

“We should go now...” murmured Shindong quietly, though he didn’t want to leave.

“Yeah...” nodded Donghae and started walking. Others looked at him and at each other in big worry, before they followed him.

“Hae,” Mo Nii called him. He stopped and looked down to the ground. Kyuhyun put a hand on his shoulder, knowing that he’s crying silently.

“Go to her,” said Yesung and shoved with his head backside smiling.

“Stay by her side.” Smiled Sungmin and patted his back.

“She needs you,” added Ryeowook and smiled sadly. Donghae looked at all of them as tears formed in his eyes.

“Thanks...” he murmured quietly, but loud enough for them to hear.

“What are you waiting for?” groaned Kangin and gently pushed Donghae. “Go!” Donghae looked confused at him, but he nodded a second later and ran after Sammy who was walking away, till she stopped and turned around, expecting him.

“I knew you would come.” She smiled chuckling. Donghae’s cheeks turned a little reddish as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Come,” she added and started walking again, but now with Donghae following.

Others just chuckled and shook their heads as they walked out of the hospital, with a little ease. Kyuhyun and Mo Nii went to her apartment that was close to hospital, while others went back to the dorm. Though they expected for the night to be calm, it was restless, since in the middle of the night, Eunhyuk’s phone rang.

“Hello?” he picked up in his sleepy voice.

“Kyu...Mon...Min...now...” his crying voice woke Eunhyuk immediately and make him jump out of the bed.

“Hae!?” he called. “W-where are you!?” he asked dead worried.

“J-just c-come here...” he begged and hanged up. In a hurry, Eunhyuk grabbed his jacket, running into Sungmin’s room.

“Hyung, wake up!” he shook him.

“Five more minutes...” he murmured and turned the other side.

“There’s no time!” he groaned and shook him fiercely. Sungmin immediately woke up and looked at Eunhyuk who was dead worried as well as horrified.

“What happened?” he asked as he took jacket, both of them running to the hallway.

“Hae called and he wants Kyu, Mo Nii, you and me to come to hospital immediately.” He explained everything quickly. “I don’t like it...not at all...” he murmured and cursed under his breath. As they were driving to the hospital, Sungmin called Kyuhyun as well; and just like these two, they were on the way as well since they couldn’t be calm.

When the four of them reached hospital, Sammy was waiting for them at the reception. She didn’t say a thing, but just started walking as her eyes told them everything – eyes full of sadness and pain.

Reaching the room, where So Min was lying, they barged in, seeing Donghae’s red eyes while So Min was breathing slowly with tears streaming down her cheeks. Kyuhyun immediately ran to her and held her hand as Mo Nii followed him.

“K-Kyuhyun-ah...” she said with weak voice.

“Don’t talk,” he answered and put his finger on her lips, but she shoved it away and smiled weakly.

“K-Kyuhyun-ah,” she started again. “M-mianhaeyo...for being a...bad sister; mianhaeyo for...running away. Mianhaeyo for...everything bad I’ve done.” She smiled again. A tear fell down Kyuhyun’s cheek. So Min slowly raised her hand and wiped the tear with her thumb. “D-don’t cry; I’m not going to die ... I’m only going to a...better place.” She added and chuckled, which made her to cough again.

“S-So Min,” Kyuhyun tried to say something, but she just looked at him with her weak glare which shut him up. Then she looked at her husband, Donghae, who was holding her other hand.

“D-Donghae-ah,” she started. Donghae’s grip tightened on her left hand. “Mianhaeyo, for...not telling you...mianhaeyo for running...away so many times...mianhaeyo for...keeping secrets.” She said and smiled weakly, making him shade a tear as well. “Don’t cry...you have to be strong...for our twins...” she added, glancing at the twins that were sleeping on a bed next to hers.

“I-I will...” he nodded as tears streamed down his cheeks.

“M-Mo Nii...” So Min called her. She was standing behind Kyuhyun, already crying. She stepped forward and looked at her best friend who smiled weakly. “You’re such a cry baby...” she joked, making her giggle.

“C-cry as much...as you want...just to let your...sadness or anger out...you’ll be better...after you’ll calm down...believe me. Take care of Kyuhyun...and Donghae ... They’ll probably do crazy stuff. No matter what...stick to them...even if you’ll fight with each other...stick to them and never let them go...even if you can’t forgive them... That is my last wish for you. Keep an eye on...both of them...” she said and smiled weakly again.

“N-ne,” Mo Nii started sobbing and kneeled beside So Min’s bed.

“On my...funeral...don’t cry. As I told you...I’m not dying...I’ll only go to a better place, where I...don’t know what pain is, where I...don’t know how to...shed a tear.” She smiled and closed her eyes. “M-mianhada...s-saranghanda...” was everything she added whispering.

So Min’s breathing stopped. Her hands that Donghae and Kyuhyun were holding fell down beside her bed. Tears streamed down the faces of everyone that were in the room at that moment; including Eunhyuk’s, Sungmin’s and Sammy’s.

Mo Nii couldn’t help herself anymore and started crying her heart out as she hugged herself. Kyuhyun fell on his knees as the tears streamed down his cheek. Donghae was crying and though he wanted to be strong, he couldn’t be, not at this moment, when the one he loved...just died right in front of him.

She was everything to him...yet she left him.

asdfghjkl...okay..uhm..the next chapter will be the last one... Thank you to everyone that commented and subscribbed to this story. It meant a lot and I hope you'll like this as well as the last chapter. ^^,

Here are some pics and gifs, I hope you'll enjoy. :)

Kyu looks so cute.. :3

this smile..asdfghjkl >/////<

Yesung-shii...funny as always xD hahah :')

I so want to dance on this part like Donghae is, but everytime I try I just...wave with my arms, making my mom look at me like (she made exactly this kind of face like Leeteuk):

and I'm just like:

she's probably thinking: "What kind of daughter I have and for Chist's sake who turned you like that..?"