Ara?

Change

“Aigoo...“ Heechul smiled as I stepped out of hairstylist.

“What?“ I asked.

“Nothing,“ he smiled again.

“Aish,“ I muttered. At times like this I thought a lot about wishing that Ara would be here with me.

“Let's go,“ Heechul smiled and started walking to the van. As quickly I sat in and Heechul started the van, the song played.

"Listen girl," I heard Kyuhyun's voice.

"Jowa he," it was another male's voice. It sounded familiar, yet I couldn't recognized it yet.

"Baby girl," Kyuhyun's voice again.

"Saranghae," I heard Yesung's voice.

“Is that your song?“ I asked as I looked at Kyuhyun who only smiled and nodded. “You have all beautiful voice.“ I smiled.

“Thanks,“ they all smiled, exceept for Donghae who was looking thru window, while listening to music with his earphones in. I silently sighed and looked away.

“What's wrong?“ Sungmin whispered, as he leaned over to me, while Kyuhyun was looking outside. I glanced at Donghae and then at Sungmin.

“I feel like I'm a burden to him.“ I whined.

“You're not,“ Sungmin smiled. “He's probably having a bad day.“ he added. I sadly smiled and glanced at Donghae again and sighed few seconds later.

~At airport~

“Why are you all going with me?“ I asked as I saw them with their own tickets.

“I'm going because I'm your older brother and I have to protect you.“ Kyuhyun said.

“I'm going because of my family.“ Donghae muttered.

“I'm going because of these two rascals, who will try to fight with eachother everytime they'll see a chance.“ Heechul smiled and pointed at Kyuhyun who was glaring at Donghae, while Donghae was looking around.

“I'm going because I feel like it. Sungmin answered.

“Aigoo... Bunny.“ I muttered and tried to hug him, but Heechul stopped me, saying: “And because of this as well. I don't want for him to be squeezed by you.“ he laughed.

I pouted.

“Kyuhyun?“ I suddenly heard a familiar voice. Kyuhyun looked the way voice came, behind me, a wide smile crossed his face.

“Ara?“ he asked and passed me, running to her. Donghae, Sungmin and Heechul did the same, leaving me there, and walked over to greet Ara. “So Min,“ Kyuhyun suddenly called me. I slowly turned my head and saw Ara, with shorter hair, looking at Kyuhyun confused.

“What are you talking about?“ she asked him. Kyuhyun looked at her as she continued. “You know dad said that she died.“ I only smiled and started backing away slowly. Kyuhyun looked back at me and knew exactly what was I doing.

“Don't you dare!“ he yelled. I turned around and tried to run away, but I froze up the moment I saw him, standing in front of me, with a wide smile on his face.

Hey, babe.“ he said with a grin.

 

Mianhe .. this one is a little short chapter. Then next one will be up in a few minutes :)

Thanks for commenting^^