Kangin

Change

 

"Minnie, we're here," Kyuhyun slowly shook So Min as Kangin parked in the garage on free place.

"Mmm…" she murmured and slowly shook her head.

"I can't carry you..." Kyuhyun whined.

"I'll help," Kangin said and opened the doors on So Min side after he took the both luggage out of the car. "You take her luggage." he added to Kyuhyun un belting So Min.

"Aish," Kyuhyun cursed and looked around. "I'll just tell Shindong to get her luggage." he said.

"Kyuhyun," Kangin called him with his voice that announced that he seriously meant it.

"Arraso!" whined Kyuhyun and took both of the luggages. "Seriously, what did she brought with her?" he asked himself as he gave up on dragging both of them together. Instead, he first dragged the first one to the elevator and then went back for the second one. Kangin and So Min were already in the elevator, going up into 10th dorm, where she was living with Donghae.

"I thought you'll be heavier." Kangin said to himself as So Min was leaning on his shoulder.

"I'm losing my weight again." she whispered, making Kangin frown. "Sorry, did I scare you?" she looked at him, smiling tired.

"A-ani," he stuttered, though she did scare him.

"Mianhae," she said quietly.

"It's okay," he smiled and held her hand. "As long as you're with us and nothing happens...it's okay." he said.

Suddenly they stopped on the 4th floor, where Donghae walked in, but on their all big surprise, everything stopped. So Min examined Donghae from head to toe, seeing his hair is messy, while woman's hair was the same. You could clearly saw what happened.

"S-So Min?" he stuttered surprised as he saw her with Kangin in the elevator.

"You!?" hissed Kangin, but So Min stopped him: "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm sorry if Donghae was bothering you." With that, everything was quiet for few seconds.

"U-uhm, i-it's okay..." she stuttered; obviously scared. “S-see ya,” she added and run into her apartment.

"What are you waiting for Hae? Come in." smiled So Min. He didn't say a thing; he only quietly walked in the elevator. They were silently going up, where they stopped at 10th floor. Donghae stepped out, but was surprised, as well as Kangin, seeing So Min still standing in the elevator.

"S-So Min," Donghae called her.

"Yes?" she asked and looked at him.

"Aren't you coming?" he asked.

"Ani, I'll be sleeping in 11th dorm, with Kyuhyun." she smiled. Donghae froze. He was staring at So Min like she just killed him. The doors of elevator closed and went up. In the mean time, Kyuhyun was finally in the elevator, with both luggage’s, going to 10th floor.

"I'll scold her for taking so many luggages with her." he murmured. When he reached the 10th floor, the doors opened and as he tried to step out, he saw Donghae frozen on the spot.

"Hyung?" called him Kyuhyun.

"Oh god," Donghae suddenly started muttering, walking up and down the hallway. Kyuhyun was staring at him, until the doors closed, going one floor higher; he didn't push the button. As he reached the floor, the doors opened, revealing Kangin and Leeteuk.

"Hyung?" looked Kyuhyun both at them confused as they stepped inside, ignoring him, pushing the button for 10th floor.

The heck is going on? Kyuhyun asked himself as they were quietly going down, but he could sense anger boiling inside both of them. As they reached one floor lower, the doors opened, revealing still panicking Donghae.

"The heck is wrong with you!?" Leeteuk suddenly yelled at him as Kangin pushed him to the wall. Kyuhyun was only quietly staring at three of them.

"I did nothing! I swear!" Donghae was defending himself.

"You did nothing!?" scoffed Kangin. "Then why were your hair messy when you were standing in front of elevator and froze stuttering when you saw So Min, huh?!" he yelled, tightening his grip.

"You're married for goodness sake; on top of that she's pregnant, Donghae!" Leeteuk yelled. Kyuhyun was quietly watching them when the doors closed again, going one floor higher, for the second time. As the doors opened he saw So Min standing with Siwon and Sungmin trying to stop her.

"So Min stop it, you'll just hurt him." Sungmin begged.

"You won't be forgiven if you'll hurt your husband." Siwon said. So Min didn't listen to them, she only stepped inside, next to Kyuhyun and the doors closed, with Siwon and Sungmin standing inside as well.

"What's going on?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Well..." Siwon tried to explain, but right at that time the doors opened, revealing open doors to the dorm and loud noise inside.

"So Min!" called Sungmin after her as she walked inside the apartment, like it's nothing. It was pretty funny seeing Kangin running after Donghae in the apartment, while Leeteuk was yelling at him.

Like nothing is going on, So Min walked inside living room, where this 'tournament' was going on, making everyone to stop, including Kangin.

"So Min," Donghae called her, but she ignored him. She just walked inside their bedroom and took her laptop, walking back out.

"So Min!" called Donghae after her more loudly and tried to grab her by her wrist, but Kangin stopped him, making them fall to the ground, with loud thud, like some police-prisoner relationship. "God damn it, hyung!" Donghae snapped.

"Don't you dare to curse, Lee Donghae!" Siwon yelled at him. Just like before, Kyuhyun was standing still in the elevator with Sungmin.

"Do you know what I missed?" asked Kyuhyun.

"A lot," answered Sungmin.

"Like what?" Kyuhyun asked again. And right when Sungmin wanted to explain him, So Min came back with Siwon behind. Siwon sighed from relief as they went back upstairs, now for the third; but this time Sungmin and Siwon helped to carry So Min's luggage inside Kyuhyun's room, while he was helping So Min. He was quite confused on what's going on.

"I think..." So Min started as she sat down on the couch, her face burying in her palms.

"What?" Kyuhyun was confused second by second more. Then So Min looked at him with her blue eyes.

"Is Donghae cheating on me?" she asked him with teary eyes and broken voice.

"What?" Kyuhyun laughed. "He wouldn't do that. I mean, he swore he'll love you till death separates you." he said.

"Then why was he in the 4th floor with woman?" she suddenly sobbed.

"Bwoh!?" squealed Kyuhyun jumping from the couch, all angry.

"While Kangin and I were going up, the elevator stopped on 4th floor, revealing Donghae and some woman. They both had messy hair and even the woman's clothes were a bit off." she explained sobbing.

"Oh no he didn't!!!" scoffed Kyuhyun and walked out of the dorm. A part of her, wanted to stop all them, but a part of her was saying that he deserves it, but, did he really deserve it?

***

One week has passed, since that accident, with Donghae on 4th floor and it came the last day, before Leeteuk goes into army. Everyone was sitting in the living room, on the couch, including Mo Nii who came back from her Europe tour.

“So…” she slowly started, looking from one to another. Everyone was quiet. No one said a word; only heavy breathing of So Min was heard by Kyuhyun, Mo Nii and Kangin who were right next to her. And as for Donghae … he was standing, leaning on the wall, looking down to the floor. He didn’t have courage to look into anyone’s eyes. Everyone was on So Min’s side; only Eunhyuk, Henry and Zhou Mi were on his side; which made them split into two groups.

Everything was quiet. No one spoke a word. Why were they sitting like this? Why didn’t So Min let Donghae explain why he was there? Why is everyone hiding something?

“I’m going out.” So Min quietly said. Kangin that was the closest to her helped her, including Mo Ni.

“I’m coming with you.” said Kangin. Donghae glanced at both of them with the angle of the eye, silently sighing.

As soon as So Min and Kangin stepped out, the discussion started.

“When, the heck, will you two make up!?” blurted Mo Nii out.

“I’m trying, but she ignores me!” Donghae defended.

“Well, young man, you have to try harder.” Kyuhyun said, getting a glare from Donghae.

“I am trying harder! God, she’s stubborn like hell, especially now when she’s pregnant!” he sighed and with his fingers thru his hair.

“I wish we could help you…” Siwon murmured. Donghae let a sigh out again and spin around, thinking what he should do.

“I’ll try to talk with her.” said Leeteuk.

“Arraso,” Donghae sighed.

“On top of that…what if you won’t make up?” asked Mo Nii out of nowhere, making Donghae frown. He was afraid that this might happen. That they will never make up again. That she’ll left, without saying anything, but … forever.

“I’ll just have to fight for her, won’t I?” scoffed Donghae sadly. Everyone nodded, agreeing with him.

“And why the heck did you have to appear right at that time?” sighed Mo Nii, face palming.

“I didn’t know she was going to be there at that time!” he said, obviously feeling bad even more.

“Now it’s done what it’s done…” Ryeowook murmured. Everyone sighed, knowing that it’ll be really hard making up Donghae and So Min, since she has lots of mood swings, because of pregnancy.

***

“Are you okay?” Kangin asked as he closed the doors. She stopped her breathing and suddenly heard Mo Nii’s voice from the inside. She bit her lower lip and walked to the elevator, nodding.

“If you need anything, just say it.” He added. She nodded again, her eyes becoming tearier. She has been crying in Kyuhyun’s room everything, falling asleep, but when she woke up, you couldn’t saw a trace of crying. Guys knew about it, even Donghae, though he was in his own room, 12th dorm. They tried every day to make them up, but without success, since So Min acted that, either, she’s tired or that she’s going out. But this time…Kangin decided to make a move.

“So Min,” he called her as they stopped in the park, near dorm.

“Yeah?” she asked, with her breaking voice.

“Make up with him,” he said quietly, barely hearing him.

“Why should I?” she asked, looking straight into his eyes. Kangin sighed silently and sat beside her on the bench.

“I know you have quick changes in your mood and that you get angrier even quicker than before, but…did you at least try to hear Donghae?” he asked.

“As I asked before; why should I?” she repeated.

“You won’t get anywhere if you’ll act like this.” He started. “You’re crying every evening, while Donghae can’t sleep at all. Did you even see him how beaten he is?”

So Min was quietly looking down.

“You heard about your first fight in USA, when Hae found out that you’re fighting for James’ freedom.”

“Jason,” So Min suddenly spoke. Kangin was confused. “His name is Jason.” She repeated and glanced at him.

“I don’t care what his name is!” he suddenly snapped and stood up, confusing her. “God damn it, you’re all driving us nuts.” He sighed and went with his fingers thru his hair, turning around.

“So you’re saying I should just disappear?” she managed to asked, trying to sound without her trembling voice. “You’re all against me, being here? Are you really that tired of me!?” her voice rose. As soon as Kangin realized what he said, he frowned.

“I-I didn’t … mean it like that…” he quickly said, turning around.

“Then what!?” she yelled. Luckily it was already evening, so there weren’t a lot of people out. “You want me to die that much!? If that’s a yes, and I’d love to disappear from all of your lives and live like I just got pregnant, god-knows-how!”

“I-I-I di-didn’t m-mean it l-like that…” Kangin stuttered even more.

“I don’t care how you…” So Min stopped, suddenly holding her stomach. “Not now…” she murmured.

“W-what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Kangin quickly helped her to sit down.

“Of course I’m not okay!” So Min hissed at him, breathing quickly.

“Look, I’m sorry about what I said before. I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that I’m angry that you’re holding such an anger on Donghae who was just going on a visit, asking what he should do for you.” He spit out.

“What?” asked So Min.

“What?” Kangin asked back.

“What did you just say?” she asked and looked at him.

“N-nothing,” he murmured quickly, cursing in his mind for talking too much.

“Kangin,” So Min strictly said.

“It’s nothing!” he squealed and looked away.

“Aish,” she cursed and looked away. “I’m sorry,” she whispered after little time, making Kangin look at her. “I’m much more sensitive now that I’m pregnant, so I quickly get mad at everyone.” She said.

“Don’t worry about it. We understand you.” Smiled Kangin and leaned her head on his chest.

“I know you hate me saying this, but … I’m scared. Though I’m saying that I’m not and that I’m okay, I’m scared.” She whispered, afraid of talking louder.

“We’re here for you, Minnie; including Hae. He may be unpredictable sometimes, but you know he can’t lie, right?” he chuckled. “That’s it!” he remembered. “You can ask him the truth and you’ll know if he’s lying or not!” he snapped with fingers. So Min looked at him confused, but smiled as she saw what he was thinking about.

Thanks for reading^^ Here are some pictures as well :)

When I first saw this, I was staring at it.. If this comes out.. I don't know if I will be able to live anymore x3

gotta love this boys :3

well yeah, this happens when you look on the time and realize that you just failed for your math exam.. -_-"

but oh well, I'm enjoying in this pics :3

See ya next time~! ;)