Sorting out a plan

Change

~At Mo Nii’s side~

“Mo Nii, wait up!?” Sungmin yelled after her as she was still running after him.

“I’m not going to stop, until I kill that bastard!” she yelled back.

“Sungmin,” Heechul called him as he stopped.

“I can’t go on anymore…” Sungmin whined. “She has too much energy …” he said and sat on the floor. “Why isn’t Eunhyuk here!?” he ruffled his hair.

“They’re checking up on James …” Yesung said as he reached them. He looked around. “I have a strange feeling about all this …” he muttered.

“Well, who doesn’t have it?” Heechul asked as he looked around as well.

“There she is …” Yesung said as he saw her catching the air. Sungmin stood up and they all ran to her.

“Let’s stop for now, Mo Nii…” Heechul said as he patted her back.

“I won’t stop, until I see him … dead.” Mo Nii muttered.

“We know how you feel, but that wouldn’t make So Min happy …” Yesung said, but then his phone rang. He picked up; it was Kyuhyun.

“O-okay,” Mo Nii sighed and then straightened up and looked at them. “Thank you,” she smiled sadly.

“Y-yeah, we’ll be there in a few seconds …” Yesung muttered and hanged up. Then he looked at others and said: “Kyuhyun called and said that we have to be outside in a second if we still want to be alive in our new album.”

“Then, let’s go?” Sungmin asked. They all nodded, but Mo Nii saw James again and tried to run after him again, but she only sighed as she thought of So Min.

As they reached outside of airport they saw everyone impatiently waiting next to van and two cars.

“Where were you?” Leeteuk asked angrily as he spotted them.

“We were running after Mo Nii, who was running after James and then she stopped and gave up, because of So Min.” Yesung quickly explained.

“We should get out of here.” Shindong said.

“Yeah,” Leeteuk nodded as he turned around. “I’ll tell everything when we’ll get back into dorm.”

“H-how is So Min?” Mo Nii asked Donghae as she saw him carrying her. Donghae only looked at her and smiled sadly.

“F-fine,” he stuttered.

“Ara,” Kyuhyun called her. Ara looked at him. “Come with us.” He smiled.

“C-can I?” she asked.

“Of course you can,” he said. “We’re family…” he added and grabbed her hand. Ara smiled back and sat in the van, behind So Min, next to Mo Nii.

“Hey,” Ara said to Mo Nii.

“Hey, I’m Mo Nii.” Mo Nii introduced herself. “And you must be Ara, right?” she smiled.

“Y-yeah,” Ara nodded surprised.

“I heard nice stuff about you.” Mo Nii smiled again. Ara looked confused at her and then at members who were driving with them; Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Shindong. “Ah no, I’m not girlfriend of any of them.” Mo Nii shook her head and then held So Min’s hand. “I’m friend of So Min.” she muttered.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Ara apologized.

“It’s okay,” Mo Nii smiled.

Then they started driving in silence. Mo Nii was holding So Min’s hand, while Kyuhyun, Donghae, Shindong and Sungmin were looking outside, Heechul was driving and Ara was looking from one to another.

As they came in front of their dorm they silently walked onto 11th floor, with Donghae carrying So Min into Kyuhyun’s room. He didn’t want to go out; he just wanted to be with her.

“Hyung,” Kyuhyun called him. Donghae looked towards doors, where Kyuhyun was standing with coffee on a plate.

“Thanks,” Donghae sadly smiled as Kyuhyun gave him coffee and sat beside him.

“I’ll entrust her to you, while I’m not around.” Kyuhyun said, holding So Min’s hand.

“Eh?” Donghae widened his eyes as he looked at him.

“I know you care for her even more then I do. And it seems you like her…”

“I don’t …” Donghae opposed.

“Hyung,” Kyuhyun looked straight into his eyes. “No matter how many times and how much you deny, you know deep inside you care for her and like her a lot.”

“He doesn’t like her…” Eunhyuk appeared into room. They both looked at him. “He doesn’t like her, he loves her.” he said.

“I said like …” Kyuhyun said with monotone.

“And I said he loves her.” Eunhyuk said, looking at Kyuhyun.

“Guys, guys …” Donghae called them. They both looked at him. “I don’t love or like her. I just want to protect her, that's all.” he said.

Eunhyuk only sighed, saying: “When will you get it?” and shook his head.

“Aish, I’m going crazy …” Kyuhyun muttered.

“Who wouldn’t?” Eunhyuk muttered and went out.

“Either way,” Kyuhyun started. Donghae looked at him. “Ryeowook is making lunch, so come out, okay? So Min will be fine.” He said smiling, though he was deadly worried about her.

“Yeah,” Donghae said as they both stood up and went out, leaving doors opened a little bit.

“On what we found it seems that James is accused of killing, at least, 50 women in the last 10 years.” Leeteuk said.

“What!?” Mo Nii yelled, as she heard this for first time, and stood up, slamming the table in front of her. Others were quite calm, yet still mad and impatient. “What do you mean accused of killing!?” Mo Nii looked straight at Leeteuk.

“I’m telling you to stop running after him clueless…” Leeteuk looked back at her. “And James isn’t his real name. He changed it million of times, like his look. One time he’s blonde, the second time he’s brunette and then he’s a rocker … he has so many identities that even cops stopped with following him around.”

“Aish,” Mo Nii cursed and sighed as she sat back on the couch.

“First,” Leeteuk continued ignoring her comments. “We need to end with this album.”

“But then, we’ll get even busier schedule …” Ryeowook said, as he came to check up, from the edge of kitchen.

“That’s true …” Leeteuk nodded and tried to continue, but was overtaken by Mo Nii.

“And I can’t look after her. I have to earn money too …” she said.

“I know …” Leeteuk said, now a little annoyed. And as Siwon tried to say something, he put his both hands in the air and hissed: “Would you let me finish?”

They all got quiet and Leeteuk sighed.

“Finally,” he muttered. “As I said … first, we have to end our album. And because no one will have free time, she’ll be guarded and no one will get in, except us and you.” He said and pointed at Mo Nii. “As well as Henry and Zhou Mi.” he added.

“And second?” Sungmin asked. Leeteuk only glanced at him and continued.

“And second, we’ll take care of So Min, while we’ll be doing our jobs.” He said. All of them looked at him confused. “That means, that when someone won’t have a schedule or anything else, will be treating So Min.” he explained.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa …” Shindong spoke. Leeteuk looked at him. “I have a girl and I can’t look after another one, even if it is Kyuhyun’s sister.” He said.

“Gah,” Leeteuk bit his lip. “I knew this will be problem.” He muttered.

“Well then … what about Shindong not looking after her?” Sungmin suggested. Leeteuk looked at him confused. “Shindong’s girlfriend gets jealous quickly, right? Even now, when he’s a celebrity …”

They all nodded in agreement, while Shindong couldn’t believe his eyes and ears.

“No offense, Shindong …” Sungmin quickly said. “But when it’s like that, you’ll be the only one who won’t take care of So Min, so now I think it is okay, right?”

Shindong started thinking and after time nodded in agreement.

“Is then decided?”  Leeteuk asked as he looked at all of them. They all nodded.

“I have one question …” Kyuhyun raised his hand. Leeteuk looked at him. “Who will clean and change her clothes?” he asked. "Because this is not a work for men, I assume ..." he added. They all looked at each other and some of them got reddish cheeks as thinking of changing So Min.

“I will …” Ara spoke up.

“Eh?” they all yelled from surprised and looked at her.

“How long have you been here?” Yesung asked.

“They whole time …” she answered pouting.

“Oh,” they all said.

“And I think it won’t be necessary for you, guys, to look after her, if I’ll be with her, right?” she smiled and looked at them.

“Well,” Kyuhyun started, but Ara overtook him.

“We’ll need only security, so no one will come in, only you guys, Mo Nii, Zhou Mi, Henry and manager. No one else …” she said. “On top of that … I ended with school for this year, so I’m free for two months.” She smiled.

They all looked at her worried and then at each other.

“I guess, this is it?” Leeteuk asked.

“Guess so …” they all muttered in agreement.

“Lunch is ready!” Ryeowook called from kitchen. They all stood up and went into kitchen, only Donghae and Kyuhyun stayed behind, as well as Mo Nii and Ara.

“I’ll be here as much as I can.” Kyuhyun said and looked at Ara.

“Me too,” Mo Nii smiled sadly. “And if anything will happen to her, call me right away, because I know what was going on with her in this state, otherwise I'll tell you everything after lunch.” She added.

“Arraso …” Ara smiled and nodded.

“And I’ll help you,” Donghae muttered and smiled sadly as well.

“We should all help her to recover again.” Ara smiled. “Now, let’s go eat, and then I’ll try to feed So Min.” she said as they all went into kitchen.