Serial killer!

Change

James only looked at all of us with cold glare and left.

“We should let others know about this.” Sungmin suggested. We all agreed and took our phones from pockets; only Kyuhyun quickly ran to So Min and held her hand.

“She’s alive, Ara.” He smiled. “She’s alive…”

I called Leeteuk, while Heechul called Yesung and Sungmin called Zhou Mi.

“Hyung,” I started. “He’s already here.” I said.

“What!?” he yelled into phone.

“We just saw him with our own eyes, and he’s pretty dangerous…” I muttered. “Did you guys found anything about him?” I asked.

“There’s nothing about him…” he muttered and something fell on the ground. “We searched everything and it was nothing. And even if there would be something about him anywhere, it’d probably be hidden too well for us to see.” He said and let a quiet sigh out, but I heard it.

“We’ll go with her to Mokpo, so you keep searching, okay?” I said and then looked at So Min, who already woke up.

“Okay,” Leeteuk said and then he remembered. “Did you called Mo Nii?” he asked.

“Heechul is informing them right now.” I answered. “We’re going now. Call me if you’ll find anything.” I said and hanged up after he said yes.

~Heechul~

“What!?” Mo Nii yelled after Yesung gave his phone to her. “What do you mean he’s already here?” she asked.

“I’m not joking around. He’s here and already tried to take her away, but we stopped him.” I said and then looked at the bench where So Min was already awake. “She’s awake right now…”

“Give her to me,” she said, cutting me off.

“W-why?” I was confused.

“Stop talking. Give her to me. She’s already in trans if she’s not talking or anything and just staring into space!” she said. I glanced a little at So Min, who was only sitting there, while Kyuhyun was trying to get her attention.

~So Min~

“What’s going on?” I heard Ara’s voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her.

“So Min,” Kyuhyun called me. I looked at him. “How are you feeling?” he asked. I slowly sat up and looked into empty space.

“So Min,” Heechul called me and give me his phone. He held it on my ear.

“Don’t you dare fall into trans, while I’m not there!” I heard Mo Nii’s voice, but it was fading away. Memories came back and my mind went black.

~Kyuhyun~

Her eyes suddenly became dull. I shook her a little, but there was no response. Heechul took his phone back to his ear.

“It’s too late.” He said. “She just fell into trans.”

I looked confused at him.

“I’ll give you Kyuhyun.” He said and gave me his phone.

“Y-yeah?” I stuttered, but Mo Nii started yelling at me.

“I don’t know what's going on there, but don’t you dare to leave, while I’m not there! I’ll be at the airport in a few minutes and don’t move for an inch!”

“W-what …” I tried to say, but she cut me again.

“Look Kyuhyun,” she started. Now she was calm a little bit. “You heard the story, but you didn’t saw her, how skinny she was. I swear I’ll kill that bastard if I’ll saw him near her, so you better keep an eye on her, though she won’t move for an inch. And I’m dead serious about him. Don’t you dare to leave her alone.” She said.

“Y-yeah,” I stuttered.

“I’ll be there in a few minutes.” She said and tried to hang up, but she quickly added. “One more thing; Donghae has to be with her. Perhaps his voice will save her again.” She hanged up.

I gave phone back to Heechul and looked at Donghae.

“D-Donghae,” I called him. He looked at me.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Mo Nii said something about your voice saving So Min…” I muttered. His eyes suddenly widened. “I don’t know what was she talking about, but talk to So Min.” I said.

“I-I …” he tried to get away.

“Please, just try to save her.” I begged. “Please, I don’t want for her to go thru all that again, while she was fighting with herself for months.”

“Just what is going on?” Ara said as she was confusedly looked from Sungmin to everyone. Sungmin waved to her and she stood up, going to him and he told her the whole story. While Sungmin was telling Ara what Mo Nii told to us, Donghae silently sat next to Mo Nii.

“I’ll kill that guy,” I muttered as I stood up and started looking around if I’ll saw him, because I felt that he didn’t left yet.

~Donghae~

I sat next to So Min, who was looking into empty space.

“Hey,” I started and smiled awkwardly. She was sitting still, looking in front of her, but I could saw her eyes blinking a little.

“I don’t know what to say to you…” I said as I started thinking. “At least I should have say sorry.” I bit my lip. “I’m sorry about what happened on the stairs, when we were walking down.”

I could feel Kyuhyun’s cold look pierced me, but I didn’t care about that, I only continued.

“You should stop thinking about past and starting to live in the present, without thinking on future. I know I make no sense at times like this, but believe me. I did like that. I stopped living in past, stopped thinking about future and only enjoyed in the present. You never know what will bring the next second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year or decade; you should only enjoy in the present.” I said and looked at her.

Now her eyes were on me, and I felt a little scared, because I have no idea, what will she do; but one thing I knew: She knew exactly what was I talking about.

“How’s she?” Mo Nii asked as she ran to us. Ryeowook, Shindong and Yesung were following her.

“I talked to her.” I said as she looked at me and then quickly at So Min.

“She’s almost back.” She said. I looked at her confused and so did others. “She’s fighting with herself now.” She explained.

“Exactly what do you mean by that?” Yesung asked, still confused. Mo Nii smiled and then stood up, turning to others.

“In USA, while she was in this state, I couldn’t do anything to her, all I could do was clean her and help her to eat … but, she never ate half of what I brought to her. But when she said Donghae’s name that day,” she said, pointing at me. “I quickly called Zhou Mi and Henry to bring all your CD’s and DVD’s. As they did, I played them all day … and that’s how she survived; by Donghae’s voice.” She ended.

“M-my voice?” I stuttered as I looked at her with wide open eyes.

“Yes,” she smiled sadly. “The look that she has now means that she knows exactly what is going around, but she can’t respond it to it, yet. She was like this too, after she heard Donghae’s voice. Right now she has to fight, with your help.” She said and looked at me.

“W-what about Mokpo?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Truly, I don’t know.” She said, looking at him. “But for now, I think it’ll be better if she stays with you guys, because that’s the only place she’s safe right now.” She looked away. “Oh no, you’re not.” She muttered and grinned. I looked into the way she’s looking and saw James, looking at us. “You piece of , come back here!” she suddenly yelled at him and started running towards.

“M-Mo Nii!” Yesung called her, but she couldn’t hear him. As quickly as James saw Mo Nii running towards him, he started running.

“Someone has to go after her …” Heechul said. “Otherwise she’ll really kill him.”

“Let her,” Kyuhyun muttered. “He deserves to die, for making my little sister suffer.” He pouted.

“But So Min, probably, doesn’t want this.” Ara muttered. They all looked at her and then at each other.

“S-she’s right…” Sungmin muttered. “Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ara and Shindong, you stay here,” Sungmin said to us. “We, Yesung, Ryeowook, Heechul and I, will go after Mo Nii.”

“Okay,” they all agreed. I didn’t have any intention to go after him anyway; because if I would, I have no idea what would happen.

Then they ran away as Kyuhyun and Ara sat on the bench, next to her, and leaned back.

“I wonder why dad lied, about her being dead…” Ara muttered.

“He probably had reasons …” Kyuhyun muttered back. “But as what I heard from Mo Nii, she went to our house and they didn’t want to meet with her.” he said.

“Eh?” Ara looked at him surprised. “Why would they do that?” she pouted.

“Guys,” I said and looked at them. They looked back at me. “Let’s first bring So Min back …” I muttered and pointed at So Min, who had closed eyes.

“Y-yeah,” Kyuhyun muttered, while Ara only nodded. And then my phone rang. I looked up and saw Leeteuk’s number.

“Yeah?” I asked as I picked up.

“Get So Min away from James as far as you can.” Leeteuk said seriously. I was confused.

“W-why?” I asked.

“First, James is not his real name.” he started. “And second, he’s wanted all over in United States; he’s a serial killer.” He said. My eyes widened as he said the last two words.

“Leeteuk-shii, stop joking …” I smiled awkwardly.

“I’m not joking!” he yelled into phone. “Just … take her away on a safe place. She mustn’t come in touch with him, because once he sets his eyes on his victims, they’re … dead sooner or later.” He said. “And now, all of you, who saw his face and him seeing yours, are in danger again, so you better get away from the airport.” He added and hanged up.

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun called me. “What’s wrong?” he asked. I looked at him.

“He …” I tried to say, but then I suddenly saw something in my head. It was some kind of strange thought.

“Don’t hurt them!” I saw So Min crying her eyes out as she was looking at me. I didn’t know what was going on, but then I quickly realized, I was tied up on a chair, together with other members, but they were unconscious.

“I told you to become mine!” he yelled as he looked at her. “But no, you decided to leave me and disappeared. You know exactly what happened to those victims, don’t you?” he smirked as he touched her chin and looked her in the eyes.

“Don’t touch her!” I yelled. He looked at me and grinned.

“If she can’t be mine, she’ll be no one’s.” he said and released her chin, so she looked at me again and started apologizing to him as she looked back at him.

“I’m sorry,” she started. He stopped and looked at her. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I left you. I’m sorry I dumped you. I’m sorry for everything.”

“Don’t say anything more!” I yelled, but she continued.

“I’m really sorry. I’ll become yours once again and we’ll be together forever.”

He stepped back to her with a wide smile on his face.

“And what do you want in exchange?” he asked and looked at me.

“I’ll be yours, just don’t hurt them.” She muttered. “Don’t hurt them, that’s all I want and I’ll be with you forever. For eternity and beyond.” She said.

“Sounds imitating,” he muttered as he started thinking.

“Are you crazy!?” I exploded. “If you do that, he’ll never accomplish your wish. He’ll kill us! He doesn’t care if you become his for eternity and beyond, he’ll kill us either way!” I yelled.

“That lover boy is quite right, you know …” he said and looked at So Min. “You still want to be mine?” he asked.

“Don’t agree!” I yelled. “He’ll kill you! He’ll kill us!” I yelled, but she ignored me as she looked into his eyes.

“Yes,” she said and nodded. “I still want to be with you.”

In that instant, something went thru her and back out and saw it was a knife. She coughed out blood and then looked at me, smiling.

"I don't believe in these pretty lies anymore." He smiled and cleaned the blood off the knife.

“No!” I yelled and started resisting, trying to free myself.

‘I love you’ she synchronized with her lips to me as the tears were falling down her cheeks and blood out from the wound, right under her heart.

“I’ll kill you!” I yelled at him as I pierced eyes into his smiling face. “You psycho, why did you killed her!? I’ll kill you after I free myself!” I yelled and right at that time, someone opened the doors, which made him startled and later … dead on the floor. I looked to see who it was and saw Zhou Mi and Henry together with Kangin and cops. They untied me and I quickly ran towards So Min, who was still breathing, but becoming colder second by second more. I quickly untied her and lifted her, but fell on the floor, because my knees were shaking too much.

“D-Dong …” she tried to say but I cut her.

“Stop talking. You’ll get treated right now.” I said as I tried to stand up, but my legs didn’t follow me.

“I …” she started and coughed. “F-fulfilled … my … promise …” she smiled.

“I said don’t talk.” I muttered with broken voice. Her hand touched my cheek, but then fell down by her body as she closed her eyes with a smile. “So Min,” I called her and started shaking her. “So Min!” I called her again.

“Hae,” Kangin whispered as touched my shoulder.

“SO MIN!!!” I yelled and leaned my head on her forehead as tears were flowing out of my eyes, like a river.

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun woke me up from my nightmare thought. "Are you crying?” he asked as he was looking at me confused and surprised at the same time. I looked at So Min, who was still sleeping, and sighed from relief when I saw her still breathing.

“W-we should get o-out of here …” I stuttered as I stood up.

“W-why?” Shindong asked confused.

“J-just go …” I stuttered as I lifted So Min in a bridal style and started walking. “A-and someone call others to come to van and stop searching for him.” I added.

“What is going on here?!” Kyuhyun asked.

“We’re all in danger.” I said, looking at him. Now he was even more confused. “That guy, So Min dated … James isn’t his real name …” I gulped. “O-on top of that … he … he …” I tried to end it, but then I saw Leeteuk, Siwon and Eunhyuk running towards us.

“I told you to get out of here quickly.” Leeteuk said to me.

“Hyung what the hell is going on?” Shindong asked him.

“James …” he started. “James is a serial killer …” he said and gulped. All eyes turned to him, only mine were on So Min's face. “He’s the most wanted man in United States. They’re trying to catch him for 10 years already, but everytime they have him in the corner, he disappears…” Leeteuk explained.

“And now, you guys are in danger too.” Eunhyuk said. “Once he sees faces of those who oppose him, they’ll be dead sooner or later.”

“We already informed police and it’s on the way here, so we better wait in van …” Siwon said.

“Where are others?” Leeteuk asked as he saw there are only few of us. “I know Kangin was with you and that Shindong was with Mo Nii …” he muttered.

“T-they went after ‘James’.” Shindong muttered.

“Aish,” Leeteuk cursed but shook with his head. “Call them and tell them to go outside of the airport in a second, if they still want to be in our album alive and happy.”

“O-okay,” Kyuhyun muttered and dialed a number.

 

It's a longer chapter now ... ^^"

Aigoo ... I feel so exhausted so this will be the last chapter for today and for tomorrow ... perhaps. Mianhe -bows- but I'll try my best..^^'