Don't forget me

Change

~One week later~

Hey,” Donghae said when he picked up his phone.

Hey,” I smiled a little and looked thru window. “I hope I don’t disturb, because it’s late …” I muttered into phone.

Aniyo,” he said quickly. “It’s okay, we just came back from work.” He smiled.

Aso,” I muttered and right then the doctor came into room. “Sorry I have to go now.” I said.

Eh?” he sounded shocked. “O-okay,” he muttered.

Love you,” I said and hanged up.

“Your boyfriend?” doctor asked.

“Yeah,” I lightly nodded as cheeks turned reddish.

“Will he visit you?” She was somehow curious.

“No,” I smiled sadly. “He’s busy with his career.” I said.

“So he’s a singer, huh?” She muttered as she checked my heartbeat.

“Yeah,” I nodded as I was observing the ceiling. “Right now he’s in Japan, together with his band.” I muttered.

“He’s not American?” she asked surprised and then looked at me as she stopped.

“No,” I smiled. “He’s Korean.” I said.

“How did you found a Korean guy?” She was confused.

“I was living in Korea before I came to United States.” I smiled again. “And I went back one month ago; and now I’m back in United States to treat myself.”

“I see,” she muttered nodding and walked towards window. “And as for your condition …” she started. I looked at her. “It seems your underweight.” She said and turned to me.

“Underweight?” I asked.

“Yes,” she nodded and walked back to me. “You’re 22 years old, 168cm tall and you weight 38kg.” she said. “You’re obviously underweight … and you keep on getting skinnier...” she paused.

“And?” I asked to continue her.

“On top of that …” she tried to continue, but was cut by urgent call. “We’ll continue later.” She said and ran out. I was looking at her with wide open eyes, but then looked thru window into sunny sky.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked, without even looking who is calling.

Why didn’t you tell me you’re in United States!?” I heard furious voice of Mo Nii.

W-what?” I stuttered. “I’m in Korea, you idiot.” I laughed nervously.

Don’t lie,” she hissed. “I’m right in front of your dorm and no one is home.” She said.

That’s because I’m in Japan.” I said, remembering the talk with Donghae.

Kyuhyun told me to take care of you, since you stayed back in Korea and I can’t find you!” she yelled into phone. I tried to say something, but she overtook me. “And I went over to Ara’s place and she said she didn’t hear a thing from you ever since they left to Japan. That only means, you’re back in United States.

Okay,” I sighed, after I could finally say something. “It’s true, I’m back in United States.” I said.

What are you doing there?” she asked.

Job?” I answered with question.

Geez,” she sighed. “When will you come back?” she asked ahead.

I don’t know,” I shrugged. “Maybe in few days or next week.” I muttered.

Yah,” she sighed and it was silence for few minutes; until nurse came in, saying: “Miss Cho, you have to take your medicine.” together with a glass of water in one hand and medicine in another.

So Min,” Mo Nii muttered my name. I bit my lip. “Are you by any chance in hospital?” she asked slowly.

No, I’m not.” I lied. “I’m just at friends’ house.

So Min, don’t lie! You don’t have friends in United States!” she hissed. I didn’t say a thing; I only hanged up and looked at nurse, who was biting her lip.

“Did I cause you problems?” she asked.

“No,” I smiled and waved with hand as my phone started ringing again. I looked at it and saw Mo Nii’s ID. I let a quiet sigh out and hanged even before I picked up.

“H-here’s your medicine…” nurse said stuttering; and gave medicine first and then a glass of water.

“Thank you,” I smiled. “And don’t worry about it.” I added, because I could see it was biting her that she caused me some problems.

~Japan~

“Yah~” Eunhyuk sighed in relief as he lied on the bed, after they came back into their hotel, where they’re staying. Then he looked at Donghae who was checking his phone every few seconds.

“Hae,” he called him. Donghae flinched a little and looked at him. “She’ll call you, don’t worry,” he smiled.

“I …” Donghae tried to say, but suddenly his phone rang. He looked on and saw So Min’s number. “Hey,” he said as he picked up his phone very quickly.

“Hey,” So Min said. “I hope I don’t disturb, because it’s late there …” she muttered into phone.

“Aniyo,” he said quickly. “It’s okay; we just came back from work.” He smiled.

“Aso,” So Min muttered and right then someone opened the doors. Donghae could hear it and tried to say, but she overtook him. “Sorry I have to go now.” she said.

“Eh?” he sounded shocked. “O-okay,” he muttered and sighed.

“Love you,” she said and hanged up. Right when he tried to say Love you too, she hanged up. He sadly and shocked put his phone down and stared in front of himself into floor.

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asked as he was watching him the whole time.

“I don’t know,” Donghae muttered. “It’s just that I have an awful feeling.” He put his hand on his heart. “That something bad will happen; and that my heart will break into pieces…”

“Aigoo …” Eunhyuk muttered and walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry about that. It’s probably just a feeling and nothing bad will happen.” He smiled.

Donghae looked at him and smiled a little.

“Now seriously; don’t worry about it … think of the whole life you two have ahead of each other. Imagine yourself in the house, in Mokpo, with two swings outside and a little kid running towards you, calling mommy and daddy.” Eunhyuk said and soon as he saw a wide smile on Donghae’s face he smiled widely too.

“See,” Eunhyuk continued. “And now imagine yourself on your wedding day. The day has finally come, and you’re standing in front of altar, waiting for her; and as soon as she steps into church, you’re overwhelmed with happiness and love towards her and want to marry with her even more.”

“Eunhyuk,” Donghae called him. Eunhyuk looked at him.

“Huh?” he asked.

“Are you drunk?” he asked him.

“No!" Eunhyuk quickly said, but then added: "You have no idea what kind of picture I see with the two of you.” Eunhyuk smirked.

“Yah~” Donghae yelled and smacked his arm. “Don’t think ert stuff about her.” he pouted.

“Don’t worry,” Eunhyuk laughed. “I’m not into friends girlfriends.” He put his hands up in the sign of backing up.

“Guys,” Sungmin yelled as he ran into their room. They both looked at him confused. “Dinner is ready.” He said.

“That’s why you came in?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Well …” Sungmin started thinking. “Yeah,” he nodded after few seconds and looked at them.

“Seriously …” Eunhyuk sighed. “Thanks,” he added and smiled as he stands up from bed. “Let’s go then,” he muttered. Sungmin went out of their room, with Eunhyuk and Donghae following.

Time passed by quickly. Before they all knew it, one month was already over and they went back to Korea. The only problem was that their schedule became even more tiresome and they couldn’t find So Min anywhere; or even reaching her.

Whenever Kyuhyun or Donghae called on her number, the voice speaker spoke: The number is currently unavailable or out of range; which made Kyuhyun furious and Donghae started to feel scared as he remembered his feeling in Japan.

After a while, they spotted her on CNN breaking news.

Breaking news!” woman said and showed the picture of So Min in the left edge.

“Guys!” Shindong yelled from living room. “It’s So Min!” he yelled again and soon all 8 guys were in living room looking at TV, only Kyuhyun was still in his room.

Today we spotted the famous lawyer So Min in front of hospital. This is the picture of her.” she said and showed a video of So Min being even skinnier than before.

We were waiting for her to come out, but she didn’t, so we went to check on her, to see what’s going on.” she added and the screen replaced another video of doctor, who didn’t want to be known.

Can I ask a few question?interviewer asked as he saw a female doctor who just came out of one room. The doctor looked at them and quickly hided her face, starting to walk away; later, the nurse came and said that if they want to talk with her, she wants to be anonymous. Of course the interviewer agreed just to get information about So Min.

Nurse only nodded and said to them to follow her into office. As they sat down the interviewer started.

We saw lawyer Cho So Min coming into hospital and she didn’t came back out. Why not?He asked.

Currently, the hospital is taking care of her. the doctor simply answered.

We saw she was very skinny … does she have some kind of disease? Like; is she anorexia? another question.

I don’t want to reveal that. She answered, but then added. She needs some time to think about what she wants. That’s all I have to say.

The interviewer wanted to ask one more question, but the doctor stood up and walked out. The TV screen went back to woman.

What is wrong with lawyer Cho So Min is still not revealed, but we’ll soon find out. Stay tuned.” She said and there were commercials.

“W-why is s-she in A-America?” Donghae stuttered.

Suddenly Donghae’s phone rang. He looked up and saw Mo Nii’s ID.

“Hello?” he asked when he picked up.

“What did you do to So Min!?” Mo Nii hissed at him right away, that even others heard it.

“I-I didn’t do anything…” Donghae stuttered.

“What do you mean you didn’t do anything!?” she didn’t lover her voice.

“I swear I don’t know what’s going on.” Donghae said as he sat on the couch, before he fell down.

“Aish,” Mo Nii sighed. “Did she tell you she was going to United States?” she asked.

“No,” Donghae shook his head.

“Something is wrong with her and she doesn’t pick up on my calls or answer on my texts.

“It’s the same with us.” Donghae sighed. “We were calling and texting her, but she didn’t replied back …”

“Donghae,” Mo Nii muttered his name.

“Hm?” he muttered back.

“As on what I heard from your security, So Min went to United States two days after you guys left.” She said. Donghae’s eyes widened. “I don’t know what’s going on with her, but it’s not good, because from what I saw on CNN, she’s even skinnier than she was before. Right now, she really looks like skeleton.” She muttered.

~So Min~

I was sitting on the bed, looking thru window into grey sky, waiting for rain.

One month has already passed. I thought. I wonder how he is. Is he mad? Is he sad? Does he miss me? The questions keep running in my head.

“So Min,” doctor called me as she opened the doors.

“Yes?” I asked, still looking thru window.

“Did you think about it?” she asked and sat on the edge of bed.

“About that?” I asked and looked at her. She nodded. “I did,” I muttered.

“And?” she asked.

“I guess I still want to live.” I smiled as I remembered my dreams, being together with Donghae. “I’ll start with therapy.” I said.

“Okay,” doctor nodded and stood up. Then she remembered. “The press saw you when you came into hospital last weekend. He probably saw it.” She said. “Will you call him?” she asked.

So they were here. I thought and bit my lip.

“No,” I smiled sadly. The doctor only sighed and walked out of room, with shaking her head. I looked back thru window and it started raining.

I’m sorry Donghae, I thought. I’m sorry you had to see me on TV like this. But give me a little time, to recover; just a little more time. After I come into right shape, I’ll come back. I swear I will come back, even if it’s only for few months or year.

I looked over to my phone, which was turned off for the whole month. I turned it on and saw missed calls and unread messages. A smile crossed my face - but painful smile - when I saw most were from Donghae, Kyuhyun, Mo Nii and Ara.

I opened window for a text, typed something and send it to them; Donghae, Kyuhyun, Mo Nii and Ara.

~Donghae~

My phone vibrated, announcing the text message. I looked at it and my eyes widened as I read it.

~Kyuhyun~

I suddenly got a text message while I was watching the pictures on my phone, with So Min on, while she was sleeping as a kid and now.

And no, I’m not a creep or anything; I just like watching So Min while she’s sleeping, after all she’s making such cute faces.

I opened the text message, and stared into phone for a while.

~Mo Nii~

After I ended talking with Donghae I sighed as I was sitting on the couch, with TV still on, but on lower volume.

“I can’t believe her,” I muttered and right then I got a text message. I looked at it and my jaw dropped as I read it.

~Ara~

One month already passed, when So Min disappeared, again. Mom and dad still don’t know the truth about her. I called her many times, but she didn’t answer no matter how much I tried.

I was quietly sitting in So Min’s room. It didn’t change at all, I always liked it.

As I lied on the bed my phone vibrated, announcing I got a text message. I sighed, because I knew it was from Kyuhyun, but as I really saw from whom it is, my eyes widened widely and I quickly sat up.

~Donghae's, Kyuhyun's, Mo Nii's and Ara's POV~

“Bwoh?!”

From: So Min

It’s been a month since we met…

You’re mad at me, right? I don’t blame you, if you really are. I’ve been selfish, because I didn’t say a word that I’m going to United States. I know you were calling me; I can see from lots of missed calls; but I needed some time to think. Time to think on what I should do…

You can’t forgive me, because of all this, right?

It’s okay.

And all I want to say is I’m sorry for every trouble I gave you when I was in Korea – about ... him. I’ll come back to you, one day. I promise I will come back; I’ll be with you … no. The new me will be with you, because the current me is confused, scared and thoughtless.

I’m asking just for one thing. Live like before, when I wasn’t with you yet; but don’t forget me. That’s all I’m asking for. :)

Love, So Min

 

A/N: Reminding ...

"blue text" They're talking in Korean.

"green text" They're talking in English.

And "red text" They're talking in Japanese.

Only reminding. ^^

Maybe this will be the latest chapter for this month, because my brother will come back early in the morning; in, nearly, 6 hours; and he'll be on the computer all day and all night, which drives me ... nuts. -.- I'll be online thru phone, but I won't be updating, because it looks really weird when I upload from phone. And when I mean weird it's REALLY weird... Mianhe for this, but I'll try my best, until my brother goes back to German. ^^

Thank you for commenting and subscribing :)