I'm leaving

Change

“W-what are you doing here?” I stuttered as I corrected my glasses.

“Well,” he started. “You were sick and I thought if I could help with something.” He nervously smiled and gave me candy box.

“Thank you,” I blushed and took the candy box. “But I’m still sick …” I quickly added and faked a cough. He smirked.

“Can I come in?” he asked, without bothering about my fake cough.

“O-okay,” I stuttered. He didn’t buy that I’m still sick. I pouted and let him in.

“What were you doing?” he asked as he took his shoes off.

“I was studying.” I said and went into kitchen. He silently followed me.

“Still?” he asked as he stepped into kitchen after me.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“Why are you studying so hard?” he asked.

I hate this question. I thought to myself, but still smiled as I looked at him.

“To run away.” I said.

“Eh?” he was confused.

“I’m studying hard, so I can ran away.” I .

“But, does your family know?” he asked serious.

“Nope,” I smiled.

“Will you tell them?” he was curious now.

“Nope,” I smiled again and then started laughing.

“What?” he asked confused.

“I’m just teasing you.” I laughed. “I’m not studying to run away. If I’d want to run away, I would already be on the other side of the world.” I said and smiled as I took the juice from refrigerator.

“You really got me here.” He giggled.

“But still,” I started, but quickly shook head. “Here,” I said as I put the glass on table.

“So, is your cold better now?” he asked again.

“I guess so,” I shrugged as I glanced to ceiling.

“You have to take care of your health more than your studies.” He said and took a sip. “You’re known all over the Seoul for having such great grades, you know.” I only smiled.

“That’s me.” I said.

Then we were sitting in an awkward silence, until Donghae’s phone rang.

“Yeah?”  He picked up. I was looking at him while he was talking. “Oh, Kyuhyun, where are you?” he asked.

Ah, I though. What a cruel world. Even Donghae was invited to picnic, while I must study at home. Before I realized, a tear fell down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it away as Donghae ended his call.

“Sorry, I have to go now.” He smiled.

“It’s okay,” I smiled back.

“Well, it was nice to meet you.” He said and stood up, handing his hand out for handshake.

“Yeah, it really was.” I smiled and handshake with him.

“Well, see you.” He said and left. As he closed the door, I sighed and locked the doors and slowly went upstairs.

Hours passed by and I almost knew the whole book in my head. I went on my laptop and went on YouTube for some music. I quietly listen to it, while lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling as I put my glasses on the locker beside my bed. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. I had unordinary dreams. I dreamt about Donghae. It was really unordinary, after all I never dream, especially of a person.

~Evening~

“Hello~” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice from the right side. I opened eyes and saw him lying on my bed next to me.

“Kyuhyun oppa,” I muttered and caressed my eyes.

“We’re home,” he smiled.

“Welcome home,” I smiled back.

“How are studies going?” dad asked. I sat up and looked at him.

“They’re going good,” I smiled and bowed with head.

“Good,” was everything he said and went downstairs. I sighed and lied back on the bed, while Kyuhyun was only watching me.

“What?” I asked as I looked at him.

“Nothing,” he said, smiled and started tickling me.

“Kya~” I yelled as I started laughed. “Don’t tickle me!” I yelled, while trying to push Kyuhyun away. I’m very ticklish person.

“I won’t stop, because I missed your laugh.” He said, still tickling me. I couldn’t stop. I was laughing so hard that even tears came out, until I started crying. Kyuhyun stopped tickling me and hugged me instead. I hugged him back, and couldn’t stop my tears.

“There, there…” he muttered as he was patting my back, hugging me. I was crying in Kyuhyun’s arms the whole night, until I fell asleep. I dreamt about Donghae again. I woke up next morning, staring at the ceiling.

"Have I fallen in love with him?" I asked myself as I was looking into the ceiling, while lying on the bed and remembering my dream.

As the saying goes, “If you had a dream about him, that means, you probably fell in love with him...

“Wake up!” mom suddenly yelled from downstairs.

“Aish,” I sighed, stood up, took my glasses and looked myself at mirror behind doors. I stood there and watched myself. I shook my head and walked over to closet and opened it. I took a plain black T-shirt and some pants, and went downstairs into kitchen. I looked around and saw everyone gathered at the table, instead of dad.

“Where’s dad?” I asked.

“He had some work to do.” mom answered, making breakfast.

“Aigoo,” Kyuhyun sighed as he looked at me when I sat on the chair.

“What?” I asked annoyed. I don’t know why I was annoyed. Everything was starting to piss me off. I didn’t even felt of studying anymore.

“Nothing,” he smiled.

“He just wants to say, you’re fat.” Ara, said. She said with no harm, I knew that, yet it still pained me. I tightened my fist and my jaw.

“I don’t,” he pouted.

“I’m not hungry,” was everything I said and went back upstairs into my room, slamming the doors behind. I stepped towards my closet again and opened it, taking my suitcase. In that moment, something snapped in my head, what … I don’t know, I just knew I had to go … I had to go away; away from everything.

Everything is so annoying; I though as I was taking my clothes from closet into suitcase. I even took my laptop from desk and put it into bag for laptops. I quickly changed into some sport trousers and big shirt with sleeves and hood.

“So Min,” Ara called me, as I came downstairs with my bags.

“W-where are you going?” mom asked as she came to see what’s going on.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” I started. “But I’m going away. I can’t stand it anymore.” I said and opened the doors after I put my Old Star shoes on.

“B-but,” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice from behind. I turned to everyone around and smiled as I bowed.

“I’m thankful for everything, but I have to go. I can’t be here anymore.” I said, turned around walked away.