Mask Dance

Change

~Saturday, 8pm - South Korea, Seoul~

“You ready, Minnie?” Seung Gi asked as I stepped out of my room in hotel, where we were staying.

I was wearing dark blue dress he bought, while holding a small purse and mask in my hands, wearing black high heels.

“I-I guess?” I stuttered and gulped as I looked at him, in black smoking, holding his mask as well.

“Shall we go then?” he smiled widely, reaching his hand out. I slowly took it and we both walked out, as he locked the doors.

“You nervous?” he asked as we were driving in the elevator from 8th floor. I only nodded, looking to floor. His grip tightened and a little smile crossed my face, feeling a little bit at ease.

“We're here,” the driver announced and stopped in front of SM Entertainment building. I, confusedly, looked at Seung Gi, who only smiled and stepped out, after he put his mask on.

“Come,” he said and held his hand out, for helping me. I put my mask on and took his hand, smiling.

“You look beautiful,” he whispered in my ear, which made me blush.

“Stop it,” I muttered, gently smacking his chest.

“Everyone would agree for that, so it's my win.” he smirked.

“Yah, let's go.” I said, still red and walked with him towards receptionist, who didn't had a mask on.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she smiled and bowed with her head lightly.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” we smiled back.

“Lee Seung Gi and Lee Minnie,” Seung Gi said to her. She smiled again and nodded, announcing to go on.

“Seung Gi,” I called him, looking in front as we were walking.

“Hm?” he asked and looked at me.

“I-I'm scared...” I stuttered. He smiled and tightened his grip around my hand and patted with his left free hand. I smiled nervously and walked towards closed doors. A man in front of doors stopped us and leaned over.

“Name?” he asked.

“Lee Seung Gi and Lee Minnie,” Seung Gi said smiling. Man only nodded and said something on the microphone he had on the left side of his shoulder. He looked like a security guard and he was one.

“You can go in,” he smiled and opened the doors. Suddenly we heard a male voice from inside as the doors opened.

“Mr. Lee Seung Gi and Miss Lee Minnie.” He announced us. It seemed like we just came from 21st century into middle ages. The room even felt like this. Everyone was wearing black or dark clothes; some were wearing even white color; and their mask.

As the man told our names, everyone turned towards us. The room was filled to the corner and some of them were even outside.

“What are we doing here, Seung Gi?” I whined as I leaned closer to him, walking down the stairs, with people’s eyes still on us.

“It’s a surprise.” He smiled and caressed my hand again.

“What surprise?” I asked confused. “Christmas is in few weeks …” I muttered. “So it’s not a Christmas party.” I added and looked at the boy, who was holding a violin in his hands. He smiled and waved at me.

“Henry?” I muttered. I shook my head and looked to Seung Gi.

“Let’s say hi to some people.” He smiled and walked over to the group of men, holding their drinks in hands.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Seung Gi greeted and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted as well and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” they all greeted back.

“Who is this beautiful, young lady?” one man asked. “Is she your wife?” he teased.

“Aniyo,” Seung Gi waved with hand. “She’s my friend. I met her in United States, while I was busy.” He explained.

“Aso,” another man said. “Oh yeah,” he remembered something and looked to others. “Have you heard about that lawyer, Cho So Min?” he asked.

I flinched a little, but Seung Gi’s grip tightened.

“Yes, I’ve heard about her. It’s sad to hear that she has a cancer.” The third one said.

“Well,” Seung Gi spoke. Everyone turned to him, including me in curiosity. “I heard she got better with her therapy and that she looks normal again.” He smiled and loosened his grip on my hand. They were quiet.

“If you excuse me, I’ll go around for a little bit.” I said and released Seung Gi’s hand, trying to walk away quickly.

“Sure, dear.” He smiled. I blush a little, bowed lightly to them and walked away.

When I was far away enough, I glanced back and saw them smiling and laughing together. I smiled too and then turned around walking towards balcony.

“Aren’t you cold, Miss?” someone asked from behind, making me jump. I looked behind and saw a light brunette, almost blonde, guy standing in front of me, smiling under his mask.

“I’m not,” I smiled as he walked to my right side. I looked back into cold night.

“I’ve never seen you before…” he suddenly said. I glanced at him and smiled, saying: “I came from England”. I lied.

“England?” he sounded surprised.

“Yes,” I nodded and then turned to him. “And you must be Super Junior’s member, right?” I asked guessing, though I knew the answer already. He flinched and looked at me surprised.

“You know about Super Junior?” he asked.

“Who wouldn’t,” I giggled. “It’s Super Junior we’re talking about. You’re known all over the world.” I said and looked inside, where everyone was talking or dancing.

“So, how did you recognized me?” he asked in curiosity.

“Light brunette boy, almost blonde, brown eyes … leader Park Jung Soo or how friends calls you, Leeteuk-shii.” I smiled and looked back at him. A big smirk crossed his face.

“You’re talking like you know everything.” he said and then looked into building. “What about others?” he asked. “Do you know them?”

“You, Leeteuk-shii or Park Jung-soo; Kim Jong-woon or Yesung-shii; Kim Young-woon or Kangin-shii; Shin Dong-hee or Shindong-shii; Lee Sung-min-shii; Lee Hyuk-jae or Eunhyuk-shii; Lee Dong-hae-shii; Choi Si-won-shii; Kim Ryeo-wook-shii; Cho Kyu-hyun-shii and Kim Heechul-shii.” I smiled as I said everyone’s names.

“I’m impressed,” he clapped with his hands. I giggled and looked inside. Then I recognized Seung Gi, coming towards us.

“Everything okay?” he asked as he stood beside me.

“Yes,” I smiled and then looked at Leeteuk who was a little embarrassed.

“I’m Seung Gi,” he introduced himself and put his hand out for handshake.

“Leeteuk,” he introduced himself too and handshake his hand with Seung Gi. “So you’re Lee Minnie, huh?” he asked interested and looked at me.

“Ne,” I nodded and smiled.

“I hope you won’t think anything bad about it, but are you two married?” he asked.

“An-,” “Ne,” I overtook Seung Gi. Leeteuk looked confused and then I smiled.

“Yes, we’re married.” I repeated. Seung Gi’s eyes widened and he looked at me. He leaned closer to my ear, whispering: “What are you talking about?”

“Sorry if I was too forceful before and if I caused you any trouble.” Leeteuk lightly bowed with his head.

“It’s okay,” I smiled.

“Leeteuk hyung,” I suddenly heard Henry’s voice. I turned around and saw him walking towards us, as he was holding his violin in his hand. “The president is calling for you.” He said, pointing behind. Leeteuk nodded and then bowed to us, saying: “If you excuse me,” and left.

“Minnie, what the hell are you talking?” Seung Gi hissed.

“I told him that we’re married, because I didn’t want to ruin my cover. What do you think they’ll do, when they know that So Min is here?” I said back.

“So Min?” I suddenly heard my name. My eyes widened and looked at Henry who was standing there, looking at us. He walked towards us and looked straight into my eyes. “It really is you…” he muttered and smiled widely.

“What are you going to do now?” Seung Gi asked interested. I looked at him and bit my lower lip. Then I looked back at Henry, but he was already walking inside, too happy.

“Henry,” I called him. He looked back. I ran towards him and grabbed his free hand. “Please, don’t tell anyone.” I whispered.

“W-why?” he was confused.

“I-I don’t want for them to know, that I’m here.” I muttered and looked away.

“But they’re really worried about you, since they know you have …” he stopped.

“Cancer,” I ended for him. “I don’t know if I can face them yet.” I continued. “I’m afraid they won’t accept me …”

“What are you talking about So Min,” he said and lifted my chin so I looked into his brown eyes. “You’re wearing contacts?” he asked as he realized my eyes were brown.

“Yes,” I nodded. “I’m wearing contacts because if I wouldn’t, everyone would recognize me right away.” I said.

“Leeteuk probably recognized you right away.” Henry said. My eyes widened. “But his hopes got down when you said that you’re married to Seung Gi.” He added pointing at him.

“You were eavesdropping?” I glared at him. He chuckled.

“I knew that it was you, the second you stood in the room.” he smiled.

“That’s why you waved?” I asked. He nodded. “Yah, why didn’t you come to me then.” I pouted.

“I didn’t want to ruin your fame.” He teased. I gently smacked his chest and then turned around to Seung Gi who was looking into sky. “I’m going now,” Henry said and hugged me quickly.

“Okay,” I muttered and hugged him back. “Take care and really … don’t tell anyone.” I said and looked into his eyes.

“You have my word.” He winked and walked away. I walked over to Seung Gi and leaned my head on his shoulder as I stood beside him.

“What are you going to do?” he asked. “Your cover is already blown.” He added and leaned his head on my head.

“I don’t know,” I sighed. “And I’m sorry that I said we’re married …” I quietly added and closed my eyes, enjoying in piano.

~Leeteuk~

I bowed to Seung Gi and So Min and went inside.

Did she really get married? I asked myself as I was walking towards president.

“Yah, Leeteuk hyung,” Eunhyuk suddenly called me. I shook my head and looked at him. “We’re starting soon,” he said and pointed towards others, who gathered.

“Where’s Donghae?” I asked as I didn’t spot him.

“You know,” he muttered, but right then he appeared. “He’s here,” Eunhyuk and I both sighed from relief as he reached us.

“Yah, Donghae,” I called him. He looked at me without any will to do anything. I tried to say something, but I didn’t know what to say to him. Instead, I said: “Don’t worry, she’s fine.” and smiled.

He only shrugged and looked around. I sighed and closed my eyes for a bit.

“Leeteuk,” president suddenly called me. I turned around and walked to him.

“Yes, president?” I asked.

“It’s time now,” he said and pointed on his hand watch. I nodded and walked on stage.

I tapped on the microphone few times and spoke: “Is this thing working or not?” I joked. They laughed. “Can you hear me?” I asked and looked at the crowd that was gathering; including So Min and Seung Gi, who just came in.

“Ne~” they all sang and smiled.

“Good, because if you wouldn’t, I wouldn’t yell for you to hear me...” I joked again. They laughed; only Donghae was still serious. “So,” I started for real. “We, Super Junior, have a new album coming up.” I said. “Today is the last day of our working; we’re taking a break for a time being. So our president, Lee Soo-man, suggested that we should at least show a little of our choreography of our new album. For the name, we still don’t know and we’re doing on it now, but we have choreography in our mind already.” I ended and jumped down the stage in the way, where other members were standing.

“Ready?” I asked them all. They all nodded, including Donghae. “3, 2, 1 … go.” I said and we started dancing on the main verse.

As we stopped the room got filled with guests clapping. They were amazed, surprised and even happy. We all smiled and bowed and then introduced ourselves.

Then I looked over to our manager and president, who glanced at each other, and then nodded to me, looking back. I nodded as well and went back on the stage, in front of microphone. The clapping stopped and they all looked at me to see what I have to say now, in curiosity as well as interested.

“And as you all know,” I started and looked at So Min, who was holding on Seung Gi’s arm. “Today, on 8th December, was born a special person.” I looked over to Kyuhyun and nodded. He walked on the stage and took a deep breath.

“This song,” he started and stopped for a second until he continued. “This song is for my little sister … who is in United States, fighting with her disease.” He stopped again.

“So Min, this song is for you,” he whispered into microphone and looked down. The music started playing.

~Kyuhyun~

I closed my eyes and music started playing. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KNsKfX27s - song he's singing)

“I believe, even though you’re not with me,

This won’t be a parting.

I believe … the way back to me

will feel just a little far, when returning.

With all those past memories,

I remember and I cry.

I wish you won’t cry as much as me.

Without tears, I wish you can leave me freely

Someday, when coming back

I’ll know it’ll be you

Because I believe

I’ll wait

It’s only you that I need.” I sang. Then I looked up, seeing few people wiping their tears and smiled as I wiped my tear away, which streamed down my cheek.

“Thank you,” I thanked, lightly bowing and walked down. Then, it was Donghae’s turn.

~Donghae~

Kyuhyun was signing. I felt like she was here; standing somewhere, listening us; but I know she wasn’t here. She’s in United States, in hospital, getting treated.

“And now, our Donghae will sing as well one song, for Cho So Min.” Leeteuk said. “Before So Min went to United States, to get a treatment, they were dating. And yes, Cho So Min is a little sister of Cho Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk added and then looked at me as I was standing in front of guests and microphone.

Music started. I closed my eyes, imagining she’s standing in front of me. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glLL4kqddiI - I just love this song =3 )

“You are completely beautiful

I just can’t be without you, girl

You are completely beautiful

I just can’t be without you, girl

 

 I think of what we were like when I first met you

 Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands

 I thought of you every day

 I couldn’t do anything, almost going crazy

 

 Unable to turn my gaze away

 Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you

 I want to walk together with you for a lifetime

 I will protect you; I love you, my love

 

Cause you are so beautiful

Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”

Cause you are so beautiful

 Just stay by my side, you belong only to me

 

My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh

 

It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old

I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you

Occasionally, when there is a quarrel

I will cry as I kiss your lips

 

Cause you are so beautiful

Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”

Cause you are so beautiful

Just stay by my side, you belong only to me

 

I’ve only given her my everything

I will love you forever, oh

 

Cause you are so beautiful

I want your lips to belong only to me

Cause you are so beautiful

I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly.” I sang and looked towards crowd and spotted a girl, running out of room, with someone following her. I didn’t mind it much, though some part was telling me to go after her; but I didn’t.

~So Min~

“Cause you are so beautiful

I want your lips to belong only to me

Cause you are so beautiful

I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly.” He sang. When he ended, I couldn’t take it anymore. I released Seung Gi’s hand and ran out, holding my dress a little up, so I wouldn’t trip myself.

This is too much. I thought to myself as I was running out.

“So Min,” I heard Seung Gi’s voice behind. I stopped and looked at him, with tears streaming down my cheeks. He wrapped me in his arms and gently patted my back.

“I … want to … go home …” I sobbed, hugging him tightly.

“Okay,” he muttered and we slowly started walking towards exit, without saying anything.

~Henry~

I looked towards So Min, where she was standing few seconds ago, but then spotted her, running out.

So Min, I thought as I bit my lip. I tried to go after her, but then I saw someone following her. I turned to Donghae and realized he was looking at her; but he still didn’t recognize her. I sighed and looked down.

“What’s going on?” Zhou Mi asked as he spotted me, shaking my head.

“She’s here.” I muttered.

With that one sentence, he knew what I was talking about.

 

So, I was wondering ... Which picture you like the most for the story.

1. The one that is already on

2. Version 2: 

3. Version 3: 

4. or version 4: 

The picture that will have the most votes, will be on.

Thank you for commenting and subscribing ^^

ps: I know some of my chapters are boring.. I'm trying my best. .__.