Muoi

Change

 

~No One’s POV~

“After Yun Hee lands in Vietnam, which was on 10th lunar calendar,” she suddenly continued, making everyone flinch and looked at her. “Seo Yeon came to pick her on the airport and the first night they spend it in a hotel in town. As Yun Hee was sitting on the floor next to bath in bathroom, the tap in bathtub suddenly . Yun Hee thought that something was wrong with it and turned it off. But as soon as she walked out of the bathroom … the tap turned back on.” So Min smiled.

“Of course she was terrified and tried to walk back, to turn it off, but instead there was a sudden doorbell. She looked from the window to see who was outside and suddenly something appeared in front of her, making her scream. That thing had black long hair and its face was … horrible. Its eyes were weird, nose was where the lips were and lips were even lower and to make it even worse, her face … was covered with mud.” She said and gestured with hands to make it scarier.

“Kya,” Mo Nii squealed and tightened her grip around Kyuhyun’s arm.

“She called for Seo Yeon twice to wake her up, but as soon as she turned around, bam” she slammed with her hands on the table, making everyone jump a little. “That thing was there. Yun Hee fell on the ground and crawled backwards to the hallway and stood up, trying to run out of the room, but right then the doors opened and Seo Yeon walked in … calmly. Yun Hee was looking at her afraid as she said that no other room’s available and that this one, where they were staying, is haunted. Of course Seo Yeon saw that something was wrong and asked her, but Yun Hee only murmured something.”

“Whoa, that’s creepy…” Sungmin muttered. So Min smiled and continued.

“The next day, in the morning, they drove to Seo Yeon’s house, which was in the country side. It was very beautiful house, almost like villa. Seo Yeon showed her around and as Yun Hee was trying to see where stairs led it, Seo Yeon said that it’s her work room and that it’s very messy as well as her secret place. Then Seo Yeon led her into attic where Yun Hee’s room was. It was a very big for only one person; like if you’d union two rooms in your dorm.” She said.

“Omo, so big?” asked Yesung calmly.

“Ne,” So Min nodded. “It really was a big room. After she showed her where she’ll be staying, Yun Hee and Seo Yeon got on their work…” and so she was telling the story.

***

“…and right when Yun Hee was sleeping, she woke up, realizing that she’s tied on the bed. She looked around seeing Seo Yeon, slowly walking towards her with a bottle in her hands. It was full with acid that corrodes skin.” So Min stopped a little, taking a deep breath, since she was starting to feel pain in his head and chest.

“She’s horrible…” Yesung muttered. So Min chuckled and continued: “Just when Seo Yeon poured that acid on her face, she woke up screaming as tears were streaming down her face.”

~So Min’s POV~

“So it was just a nightmare?” Mo Nii asked slowly.

“Ne,” I nodded smiling. And just when I tried to continue, my head started hurting again, but this time so much that it made me held it in my hands, screaming.

“W-what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun rushed to me.

“Babies?” asked Shindong, panicking a little.

“It’s too soon!” Siwon said.

“Donghae…” I whispered, crying.

“Someone call an ambulance!” Mo Nii yelled, holding me for hands; she was in a second kneeling next to me.

“It hurts…” I cried, still holding for my head. The pain that was going thru in my head was too big to look up, into guys eyes. I kept them shut, praying for the pain to stop…which did, when everything went pitch black.

~Donghae’s POV~

“It hurts…” she cried, holding her head.

“Where is the ambulance!?” I asked and looked at guys.

“They’re on the way.” Sungmin said. I looked back at So Min who kept holding her head in hands. She was hurting so much, yet I couldn’t do anything to ease her pain.

Suddenly, just like a feather, she fainted on my chest.

“So Min!” I called her and shook her a little. She didn’t respond. “Damn it,” I cursed and bit my lip, waiting for ambulance which came in five minutes. They slowly lifted and laid her on stretchers, driving her towards ambulance car. I was walking next to her, holding her hand tightly.

“Are you her family?” the rescuer asked.

“Yes, I’m her husband.” I nodded.

“Okay, you may come along.” He nodded and let me go with So Min. I didn’t remember for guys who were there watching how we drove off; I only thought about So Min.

Her health is going on worse… I thought and bit my lower lip.

~Mo Nii’s POV~

So Min…you’re forcing too much. I thought as I watched after they disappeared behind the corner.

“It’s too soon to have a baby…she’s only in 8th month.” Leeteuk said.

“Nothing is too soon,” I smiled lightly as I turned to them. “Go to the hospital,” I muttered to them.

“Yeah,” they all agreed.

“You go ahead, I’ll stay here and talked with Minseo.” I smiled.

“I’ll wait with you.” Kyuhyun said. “Go ahead, we’ll come after you.” He added.

“Okay,” Leeteuk nodded. “We’ll go with van and car, leaving one to you two…” he said and followed others who were already outside, only Eunhyuk stayed behind; but no one realized that. After they were all gone, Minseo spoke: “Talk,”

“She has a cancer,” I said quietly.

“B-bwoh?!” she squealed. “What do you mean? She’s pregnant for god’s sake…” she muttered.

“She decided to keep a baby…” Kyuhyun spoke. “Mo Nii and Donghae tried to convince her, as well as her doctor, but she still decided to keep him, saying that the baby will make us less lonely if she'll have someone.” He said.

“How long does she have?” Minseo asked.

“Since she’s pregnant…no one knows. The doctor said that pregnancy will shorten her life for sure and that she’ll probably die in the middle of giving birth.” I answered.

“Aish,” she cursed and went thru hair with her hand. I knew Eunhyuk was there, listening to everything we said. I turned around, seeing him standing there in shock.

“Eunhyuk,” I quietly said his name. Kyuhyun turned around surprised, seeing him there.

“Donghae…” he started. “Donghae told me a part of it, but…” he stopped with teary eyes. “Why her?” he sobbed. I walked to him and hugged him tightly with teary eyes as well.

“No one knows the answer on why question. Maybe god has some other plans for her…” I smiled sadly. “Everyone wishes for her not being sick, though others thinks that she’s completely healthy, but she’s not. She’s not…” my voice broke down.

~In hospital; Sammy’s POV~

“Dr. Samantha your patient is on the way.” Nurse suddenly came in my office. I looked on the clock; it was 2am.

“Patient?” I muttered and then remembered So Min. I quickly stood up and followed her. “Tell me,” I said.

“She was on the party, celebrating a birthday when she suddenly got a huge pain in her head. One minute later, she fainted.” She quickly explained.

“Birthday party?” I muttered again confused. “She shouldn’t force herself so much…” I sighed and walked out of hospital, waiting for the ambulance to come. “Is there anything else?” I asked, looking at her.

“She’s still in unconsciousness…” she muttered.

“Thank you,” I smiled when the ambulance came. The nurse opened the back doors, revealing Donghae next to So Min. He looked at me scared; I knew what he was thinking. He was scared for her. I bit my lower lip, looking at So Min and checking her pulse with my hand.

“The pulse is normal,” I said to the nurse who was writing what I said. “Take her to the emergency room; I’ll have to talk with husband for a moment.” I added and stopped.

“Arraso,” they all nodded, driving So Min away.

“Will she be okay?” Donghae asked, looking after her.

“She’ll be fine.” I answered. “But I need to know one thing…did she had any headaches these days?” I asked.

“Not that I remember, but I don’t think so… Why?” he looked at me.

“Just asking,” I smiled a little. “Let’s go,” I added and started walking with him following me.

After I walked into emergency room, So Min came back to her senses, still feeling a sharp pain in her head, which made her unable to communicate with me or with Donghae. She just held her head in hands, praying for the pain to stop. The nurse gave her a medicine which she gladly took, but didn’t help at all.

“Do you know what the cause is?” asked Donghae worriedly.

“Sadly I do know…” I sighed with my eyes closed. “And it’s nothing good…” I quietly whispered.

“Just say it…please…” he whispered.

“Her health……worsened, you can obviously see that, because the way she’s holding her head, it’s obvious that it’s giving her a big headaches. They might last for a second till she dies…” I said slowly and looked at him.

“What about the … medicine?” he asked with his broken voice.

“It might help, but only the strong ones, which can be very bad for the baby.” I answered.

“Oh god,” So Min sighed as she looked at me and Donghae. “W-where am I?” she asked confused. I quickly stood up and walked to her, checking her immediately. She was even more confused.

“Is your headache gone?” I asked.

“Yes,” she nodded. “W-why? What’s wrong?” she asked.

“You have to be careful from now on.” I said and sat on the edge of bed. “And with that I mean really careful. You shouldn’t overwork yourself no matter how much you want to work.”

“But what should I do?” she opposed.

“So Min,” I started and looked straight into her eyes. “Your health is getting worse; don’t worry Donghae, Mo Nii and your family even more. Everyone are sick worried. Take care of your health and baby first; forget what others are saying.”

“But,” she tried to say something more, but I cut her: “No buts So Min!” I raised my voice with teary eyes. “Please…” my voice broke down. “It pains me to see you in pain, especially this kind of…” I said, almost whispering. She didn’t say a thing.

***

“How is So Min?” Leeteuk asked as they reached her room.

“She’s okay,” Donghae smiled.

“Why am I getting a feeling that you’re lying?” Shindong muttered, eyeing him.

“I’m not, and if you still don’t believe me, look for yourself.” Donghae said and pointed at So Min who was sitting on the bed, smilingly waving to guys.

“You’re still suspicious…” Siwon muttered.

“Where are Kyuhyun, Mo Nii and Eunhyuk?” So Min asked.

“They’ll come in few minutes…” Leeteuk smiled, but his smile quickly disappeared. “Eunhyuk?” he asked and started looking around the room, seeing everyone except Kyuhyun, Mo Nii and Eunhyuk.

“He probably stayed behind, to help them…” Ryeowook muttered. Kangin and Yesung were quiet, which So Min realized. She looked at them and smiled sadly. They knew what was going on. They knew, but not everything.

“So Min,” Sammy walked in, but stopped as she saw ten guys more in the small room. “Whoa, it got crowded…” she chuckled and made her way to her.

“So, how are the results?” So Min asked.

“The baby is fine,” Sammy smiled. “You just have to be more careful, and don’t forget what I told you about working; no working at all...” she said.

“I get it mom,” So Min laughed, making others laugh as well. Only Donghae wasn’t smiling. He knows the truth. He knows she got worse. He knows he can’t do anything than watch, how death is slowly taking her away from his grip.

A/N: I know this chapter is bored.. ><

Soon the happy chapters will come and then ... sadly, the end.. I'm really thankful to you for sticking up with me for so long, though this story is bored; I know that, but I'm really thankful :)

Here are some pictures :D

 This one made me super laugh... lmao xD

 just the glance on him makes me wild >///<

 Heechul praising himself.. lol xD

 lol xD

 Siwon lmao....I think this was even on EHB or something like that xd lol - I'm forgetful

 Kyuhyun x')