Henry's birthday

Change

 

Party started. First, Henry opened all gifts he got from members, me and Mo Nii. After gifts we were playing some games that Henry suggested and at the very end, around midnight, Henry cut the cake and then Ryeowook ahead, with me helping him.

“Here you go, Henry.” I smiled as I gave him the first slice of cake.

“Gomawo, Minnie.” Henry smiled and took the plate. The second one I gave to Donghae. Though Donghae has birthday four days after Henry, I decided to surprise him on his birthday, after all if you celebrate it before … it’s bad luck, so he was a little sad today.

Donghae, I got a big surprise for you. I smirked. As I give Eunhyuk his plate I leaned to his ear and whispered to him: “On 15th October, I’ll arrange a party in restaurant for Donghae.” and smiled. He lightly nodded, for only me to see it.

“What were you telling Eunhyuk?” Leeteuk asked as I gave him plate. I smiled: “I’ll tell you later.” and went ahead.

“Let’s eat the cake already!!” Henry protested.

“Just a second,” I laughed as I quickly gave plates to everyone.

“Now sit down,” Henry said to me as I tried to go to bathroom.

“Waeyo?” I pouted as I sat next to Donghae, who put his left arm around my waist. They laughed and looked at Henry as he was trying to say something to me, but then only shook his head.

“I knew you guys will do something, but …” he started and teared up again. “Aish, I don’t know what to say instead of Thank you.” He smiled. We all smiled and then … I decided to do something, that everyone will be shocked.

“Wookie-ah,” I called him. He looked at me as I smiled. “Your cake is really good, but it ended on Henry’s face.” I said and right then it really ended on his face. Henry. Was. Shocked. I couldn’t help but start laughing, but right then my face was full of cake as well. I was surprised as well as shocked as Henry was laughing at me.

“My cake!” Ryeowook gasped, but right then, Kyuhyun throw his cake into his face, making Ryeowook glare at him.

“Yah, Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook hissed and tried to throw cake at him, but Kangin surpassed him by throwing cake at Leeteuk, who just tried to taste it.

“Kangin-ah!” Leeteuk yelled, stood from table and throw his cake at Kangin, but he dodged, so it landed on Yesung who just took a piece of it in his mouth. “Mianhae, Yesung.” Leeteuk apologized, but Yesung quietly stood up and throw his cake at Kangin who was laughing, instead at Leeteuk.

At the end, dining room was in big mess as well as all of us, covered with cake all over our body.

“Gee, I can only taste cake like this.” Henry pouted as he his finger.

“What will I say?” Yesung said a little angry, but he was hardly holding his laughter behind. Suddenly Donghae my cheek and smiled widely, turning to Ryeowook: “I love it. It’s sweet.”

“Yah,” I gently smacked his chest while blushing hardly. Donghae looked at me and kissed me. “Aish, jinja…” I muttered as I looked around. “Who will clean this mess?” I asked and put my hands on my waist.

“The one who made this mess...” Leeteuk grinned.

“Ah,” I gasped.

“Exactly,” he nodded.

“Shireoyo~” I pouted whining. Donghae laughed and walked into bathroom with Kyuhyun.

“I’ll help you,” Mo Nii smiled and walked to me, holding my hand. I smiled at others and stuck my tongue out like a little kid, going to kitchen with Mo Nii.

“Minnie,” she called me.

“Dae?” I asked and looked at her. She was looking straight into my eyes.

“Did Yesung and Kangin ask you anything in these months you were discharged from hospital?” she asked quietly.

“Ani,” I shook my head. “They didn’t say or ask anything, but they were very cautious around me.” I said.

“Cautious?” Mo Nii was confused.

“Well, everytime I wanted to lift something heavy or do anything, either Kangin or Yesung would come to me and help me instead, saying that I shouldn’t make so much stress on me, because of my state.” I said.

“Well, you shouldn’t work so much, since you’re pregnant and your state isn’t as good as it was…” she muttered.

“Hey, I recovered…” I pinched her cheeks.

“I know, but look … just two months are left…” she said sadly.

“You’re thinking about that?” I asked. She lightly nodded. “And in these two months I have left, I’ll try to make as happy memories for all of you as much as I can.” I smiled. “So don’t worry about it.” I added and hugged her tightly.

“The cake will dry!” Ryeowook suddenly called from dining room.

“Coming!” I yelled back and looked at Mo Nii, wiping a tear away. “Mo Nii, don’t worry about me. I have tons of energy left.” I smiled and kissed her cheek. She lightly nodded and we both took two kitchen cloth and walked back into dining room.

“Wae you don’t help us?” I pouted again as I started cleaning table.

“It’s you who started this mess.” Ryeowook said as he was standing there, looking at us while he had his arms crossed, tapping with his foot to the floor.

“Aish, jinja…” I sighed and started collecting plates. It was quiet for a second, since everyone went into bathroom to clean themselves, while Mo Nii and I were cleaning dining room, with Ryeowook watching us, but at the end he joined us. I glanced at him and smiled lightly.

“Gomawo,” I whispered. I could feel he smiled a little as well, looking away. After we cleaned the table and floor in dining room, everyone was back from bathroom and it was us, Mo Nii and I that went into bathroom now, as well as Ryeowook.

“That was some kind of a party.” I chuckled as I was cleaning my face.

“Tell me about it.” Mo Nii laughed.

“You two,” Ryeowook shook with his head.

“Come on Wookie, you enjoyed in it.” I laughed and pinched his nose.

“Don’t pinch my nose, Minnie.” He pouted as I laughed and pinched his nose even more. “Aaah~” he cried and ran out of bathroom. I bit my lower lip as Leeteuk walked inside and looked from Mo Nii to me, while Ryeowook was behind him.

“Kids,” he shook with his head and walked out with Ryeowook behind. Mo Nii and I looked at each other and started laughing hardly.

“What happened?” Henry came running into bathroom as we were trying to stop laughing, but we couldn’t.

“W-W-Wookie…” was everything we could say.

“Aish, jinja…” Henry muttered disappointed and walked out.

“W-we…” I tried to say something, but I couldn’t … my stomach was hurting me from laughing so much. “I should … did you … hahah~” I started laughing again.

“Girls, you’re laughing for half an hour now.” Eunhyuk walked in the bathroom. As we almost stopped laughing, we looked from Eunhyuk to at each other and started laughing again.

“S-s-stop it!!” Mo Nii begged as she was hitting the floor as tears were streaming down her face from laughing so much.

“What did I do wrong?” Eunhyuk was confused.

“N-nothing…” I said laughing. “Just … we can’t … stop…” I muttered thru laughing even more.

“Aish, jinja…” Donghae sighed as he walked into bathroom. He looked from Mo Nii to me and then at Kyuhyun who came in bathroom behind him. “We should separate them; otherwise they’ll never stop laughing.” Donghae said to him. Kyuhyun quietly nodded and walked to Mo Nii, lifting her from the ground, while Donghae helped me.

“You two,” Kyuhyun shook his head as we couldn’t stop laughing.

After Donghae helped me going into Eunhyuk’s room, Bada and Choco were running around, playing with each other. I calmed down a little and looked at them, smiling.

“Wae were you two laughing?” Donghae asked in curiosity.

“If I’ll tell you I’ll have to kill you.” I grinned at him.

“Aish,” he chuckled and kissed me. “I dare you.” he said. I grinned as I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him closer to me, kissing him roughly.

“And?” I smirked as I pulled away, seeing his surprised expression. He blushed deeply and covered his mouth with his hand. I chuckled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Saranghae,” I whispered and leaned my head on his shoulder. He smiled and patted my head with holding my hand that he had free, watching Bada and Choco still playing with each other.

~Next day~

“Wakey, wakey~” I heard a sweet voice slowly waking me up.

“Five more minutes, eomma…” I murmured.

“Babe, if you really want, I can be your eomma…” he said. I opened my eyes and saw his brown eyes looking at me.

“Hae,” I smiled. He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

“How’s my princess doing?” he asked.

“Good,” I smiled and then looked around, realizing that Eunhyuk was in the room as well, yet still sleeping. “W-where are we?” I asked.

“In Eunhyuk’s room.” he sat up.

“W-what are we doing here?”

“You fell asleep yesterday, so Eunhyuk said that we can stay here.” Donghae smiled.

“Wae you didn’t wake me up. He’s sleeping on that chair…” I pouted and gently hit his chest.

“You know how boys are towards you.” Donghae chuckled and helped me to stand up. “And the couch is full as well…” he added as I put a blanket over Eunhyuk, though he had small one.

“Couch? Did Mo Nii, Henry and Zhou Mi stayed here?” I was surprised.

“Ne,” he nodded as we both walked out of the room, quietly closing the doors behind. We passed living room and saw how Zhou Mi and Henry were sleeping on the couch, while Sungmin was sleeping on the floor.

“They tossed Sungmin on the floor.” I chuckled silently and shook my head gently.

“Boys,” Donghae smiled. Suddenly I smelled something from the kitchen. Donghae and I both walked in and saw Ryeowook already making breakfast.

“Morning, Wookie,” Donghae greeted. Ryeowook turned around, surprised and smiled waving: “Morning,”

“Morning,” I smiled as well. He froze up and nervously smiled. “Mianhae for yesterday.” I lightly bowed. “But you were funny when you were hiding behind Leeteuk.” I chuckled.

“G-gwenchana,” he stuttered and went making breakfast again. I looked over Donghae who shook his head, smiling. I let a quiet sigh out and walked next to Ryeowook.

“Let me help you.” I said.

“Mm,” he murmured nodding. I lightly smiled and helped him making breakfast for members.

“Wookie-ah,” Donghae called him after he came back from bathroom.

“Dae?” Ryeowook asked.

“What do we have today?” he asked.

“Shindong and Siwon are already on their schedules … others don’t have anything.” Ryeowook answered.

“Arraso, gomawo…” Donghae smiled. Then I remembered yesterdays talk with Mo Nii.

“Hae,” I called him.

“Hm?” he looked at me.

“I have something to tell you.” I said and held his hand, leaving Ryeowook doing his work ahead, though he was confused at me sudden action.

“Okay,” Donghae said and we both walked back into bedroom, where Eunhyuk was still sleeping. “What do you want to talk about?” he asked quietly.

“It’s about these two months, I have left…” I started. His face suddenly froze. It felt like he stopped breathing. I grabbed his hands and held them tightly. “I’m still okay, I still have lots of energy, but it’s slowly going back to the state it was seven months ago.” I said.

“Minnie,” Donghae whispered my name.

“I want to ask you something.” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“For this month, October and next month, November … I want to spend one day with each member alone.” I said. His eyes widened.

“B-but, they’ll …” he tried to say, but I overtook him: “I know. They’ll be suspicious of it, but I want to leave with happy memories.” I smiled and kissed his hands. I could feel his grip tightened. “Jebal,” I looked into his eyes. He let a quiet sigh out and nodded.

“Arraso,” he murmured. “But two members per week, okay?” he said.

“Arraso,” I smiled and kissed him. “And don’t worry. If they won’t suspect anything, I’ll tell them everything after I’ll make happy memories with everyone.” I said.

“I hope that will help you.” Donghae smiled sadly and hugged me tightly.

“I know it will,” I smiled. “It will, for everyone…” I whispered.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

“Ugh,” I groaned as I tried to move, but right at that time the doors opened. I peeked a little and saw Donghae and So Min coming back into room. They were looking seriously.

“What do you want to talk about?” Donghae asked quietly so he wouldn’t wake me; but I was already awake.

“It’s about these two months I have left…” So Min started talking quietly.

Two months? She’s talking about her baby right? I thought, but Donghae’s reaction was completely … unexpected. So Min quickly grabbed his hands, holding them tightly.

“I’m still okay, I still have lots of energy, but it’s slowly going back to the state it was seven months ago.” She said.

What is she talking about? I was confused more and more. Seven months ago. That was when we didn’t see her for weeks.

“Minnie,” Donghae whispered her name. He was sad.

“I want to ask you something.” She said slowly

“What?” he asked.

“For this month, October and next month, November … I want to spend one day with each member alone.” So Min said. His eyes widened.

What the heck is going on? It’s not like she’ll die. Her cancer is gone, right? I thought, but then I realized… Her cancer … didn’t disappear.

“B-but, they’ll …” Donghae tried to say, but So Min overtook him: “I know. They’ll be suspicious of it, but I want to leave with happy memories.” she smiled and kissed his hands. “Jebal,” she begged. Donghae let a quiet sigh out and nodded.

“Arraso,” he murmured. “But two members per week, okay?” he said.

“Arraso,” So Min smiled and kissed him. “And don’t worry. If they won’t suspect anything, I’ll tell them everything after I’ll make happy memories with everyone.” she said.

“I hope that will help you.” Donghae smiled sadly and hugged So Min tightly.

“I know it will,” she smiled and whispered: “It will, for everyone…”

And right when I was looking at them, Donghae’s eyes looked into mine. He knew I was awake from the start.

Don’t tell anyone. Was what his eyes were telling me. I lightly nodded and bit my lower lip as I was remembering what So Min and Donghae were talking about.

She has two months left. Her cancer didn’t disappear. She … will die. I thought.

“I’m going back to help Wookie with breakfast.” So Min smiled and stood up.

“Arraso,” Donghae smiled. “I’ll be right behind you.” He said and accompanied her to doors. As So Min left the room, Donghae closed the doors and turned to me as I sat up and looked at him.

“Will she…?” I couldn’t say that word. It was too … cruel. Donghae didn’t say a thing; he only nodded.

“But, it … disappeared…” I tried to believe what she told that day, when she came back from USA with SHINee guys. “She said that it disappeared…” I muttered as my eyes suddenly teared up.

“Seven months ago, she was diagnosed with another disease, which is 100% gone now; that’s why she was gone for weeks.” Donghae said quietly.

“You’re kidding, right?” I laughed awkwardly, hoping he will laugh as well, but he didn’t. He was serious. “Tell me you’re kidding!” I raised my voice.

“I’m not,” Donghae murmured and left the room, leaving me speechless.

A/N: This is a little sad chapter, but the next one will be happy, since it'll be his birthday~ :P

Thanks for reading :)