Shindong

Change

 

“Minnie,” Shindong called me as soon as I stepped inside with Kangin behind.

“Yes?” I asked and looked at him.

“Let's go get some food.” he smiled widely.

“But I just came inside.” I muttered and showed on the doors.

“Who cares? Just come. Nari will come too…” he smiled and took my hand, since I already had my shoes on.

“Arraso,” I quietly sighed and walked out for the second time. Just when we stepped out, Nari was already waiting for us.

“Shindong oppa, So Min-shii,” she smiled.

“Drop the honorifics.” I chuckled and hugged her. “We haven't seen each other in a while.” I smiled widely and looked at her.

“True that,” she agreed. “Let's go then.” she smiled and took Shindong's hand. I smiled lightly and from time to time glanced at them, as they were talking with each other like Donghae and I were. While I was biting my lower lip we finally came to the store.

“So what shall we buy?” Shindong asked.

“Something for curry?” asked Nari and looked from him at me.

“I don't know, but I kind of want to eat milk porridge.” I answered; scratching the back of my neck.

“Milk porridge? What is that? I never ate that...” Shindong said. “What about you?” he asked Nari who shook her head as well.

“You never ate that?” I asked shocked. They both shook their heads. “Milk porridge will be for dinner then.” I smiled. The both agreed and started walking behind me as I was buying groceries for porridge.

***

“Let's go on a drink!” Shindong smiled widely as we stepped out of the shop.

“What about dinner?” I asked confused.

“Don't worry, they'll survive, after all it's only 6.30pm.” he smiled. Nari only nodded, taking my hand: “Let's go,” smiling. I chuckled and walked with them to the coffee that was close.

“Now tell me,” Nari suddenly spoke as we made our way to the table in a corner.

“Tell you what?” I asked confused.

“How many kids you'll have?” she asked. “It's obvious that you're having more than one.” she chuckled. I looked over to Shindong who was only nodding in agreement. “So?” she asked.

“You're right,” I said and looked down. “I'm not having just one baby.” a smile appeared on my lips and looked at them. “They're twins.” I said. Their eyes widened as they stared at me.

“J-jinjja!?” asked Shindong surprised. I nodded and caressed my stomach.

“Of course it's too big for one baby.” I chuckled.

“I'm so happy for you~” Nari smiled widely.

“God, I have to tease Donghae now, making such a good job...” he laughed.

“About this...” I started again. “Don't tell anyone...” I said and looked at both of them.

“B-but why?” was confused Shindong.

“I want it to be a surprise, especially for Hae.” I smiled.

“Did you make up with him?” Nari asked. She knew that Donghae and I argued last week; but she knows only that, nothing else.

“Ani,” I shook with my head. “I'm the total example of how women will be in pregnancy time, so Shindong you better watch out.” I chuckled with their cheeks turning lightly reddish.

“Have you thought of any names yet?” Nari asked, changing the topic.

“Well...” I started thinking. “If one of them will be a girl, I want it to be Ha Neul.” I smiled.

“What about boy?” Shindong asked.

“I don't know for a boy yet...” I murmured and looked around. “We should go now...” I said as I saw it was already 7pm.

“You're right.” Nari nodded and helped me to stand from the chair.

“Gomawo,” I smiled.

“It's okay,” she smiled back and took my head, while Shindong took bags, where food was in. While we were walking back towards dorm, we were talking about everything and telling jokes. After we walked inside it was just like the old times; everyone was talking to each other. It seemed like that they already forgot that Donghae and I had a fight.

“Nari,” Leeteuk smiled widely. Nari smiled as she lightly bowed.

“Minnie, what will be for dinner?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Yeah, Wookie said he won't cook.” pouted Yesung. I chuckled as Shindong carried shopping bags into kitchen.

“Don't worry about food; it will be done in an hour.” I said as I was walking towards kitchen.

“Do you need any help with it?” asked Ryeowook somehow worried.

“Aniyo,” I said waving with hand. “I've got this in my little finger.” I chuckled.

“Oh yeah,” Nari suddenly remembered something. “Have you ever eaten milk porridge?” she asked.

“What's that?” everyone asked.

“You're going to do that?” Kyuhyun asked surprised. I smiled nodding. “Did I tell you that I love you?” he sang, suddenly hugging me.

“This is the first time.” I chuckled.

“J-jinjja?” he was surprised. I nodded. “I love you~” he sang and hugged me again. Everyone laughed, but I missed something. I missed his arms, his ... touch and his voice ... I missed him. Biting my lower lip I glanced with the angle of my eye that he was outside the balcony, talking on the phone. Suddenly he smiled, like he never smiled, when we were together. My heart sank and my smile faded away, which Kyuhyun realized. He looked in the way I was looking and tightened his jaw.

“I will talk with him, arraso?” he said and looked at me in the eyes.

“It's okay,” I smiled and walked in the kitchen, leaving him there. I could hear him sighing, but I didn't bother with it; instead I started making milk porridge. Soon, Nari walked in the kitchen.

“I know it's not my business, but what's going on between you and Donghae-shii? It's like you'll fight any second if you'll just look at each other. On top of that, is it that horrible?” she said.

“They did have a fight, still has it and yes, it's that horrible.” spoke Mo Nii.

“I knew you were spying on me.” I murmured to myself, so only Nari heard it.

“About what?” she asked and looked from me to Mo Nii.

“I'll tell you,” she said and waved to Nari to follow her. She quietly followed her, so I was in the kitchen alone again. I let a sigh out and continued working. It didn't last long when Ryeowook and Kangin came to check up.

“Are you worried that I'll burn the kitchen?” I chuckled as I glanced at both of them.

“Kind of,” Ryeowook smiled. “You really don't need help with anything?” he asked.

“Really,” I chuckled. “Thanks for caring, though,” I smiled and added: “It will be done in half an hour.”

“Arraso, we'll tell the others.” Kangin said and pulled Ryeowook out, before he could even say anything.

Maybe Kangin was right? I suddenly thought to myself. What if I'm really annoying them? What if I'm really a burden?

“Bwoh!?” voice of Nari echoed from one of the rooms. I turned around and only saw few of guys in the living room.

***

“It's dinner time~” I sang from the kitchen. Slowly, little by little, the kitchen got full.

“It smells nice,” Siwon smiled with others nodding.

“Milky~” sang Kyuhyun and danced to his seat. I chuckled as I watched everyone to sit down. Donghae came the last inside and didn't look at me at all.

“Come Minnie,” Leeteuk tapped the seat beside him. I smiled and walked to the seat, sitting down a little awkwardly, since Donghae was sitting right in front of me. You could see the tense in the air.

“Bon appétit,” I smiled at others and lastly at Donghae. He only glanced at me and quickly looked away, eating the dinner. I chuckled and shook my head, starting to eat as well, though I wasn't hungry. Few minutes later Donghae's phone vibrated, announcing a message, but he ignored it.

“Why don't you see who is texting?” I asked, breaking the silence, making few of them coughing.

“I'm eating,” he answered calmly and shortly. Silence occurred again, until the second message came.

“You should really see who it was. Maybe it was Ae Cha from the 4th floor.” I said. He put spoon down and looked at me.

“Why are you doing this?” he asked. I glanced at him, seeing he was angry.

“Doing what?” I asked, still calm. Everyone else was quietly eating dinner, glancing at both of us from time to time.

“This.” he repeated.

“Can't I even ask?” I smiled, putting my spoon down as well and looked at him.

“So Min, stop it...” Mo Nii whispered quietly. I ignored, continuing looking at Donghae who didn't move his eyes away from me.

“So what is the answer?” I asked.

“You know what?” he suddenly snapped. “Do whatever you want. I'm out of here.” he slammed hands on the table and walked out. As he was walking away my eyes suddenly became teary. I gulped and tried hardly to hold them in, but when he slammed with doors, I stood up as well and walked out of the dorm, grabbing jacket before, slamming the doors behind as well.

~No one's POV~

“This is getting horrible...” Mo Nii sighed.

“Were they like this the whole week?” asked Nari, worried.

“Aniyo,” Sungmin shook with head.

“This is the first talk they spoke after one week.” answered Yesung.

“And it's getting worse...” Siwon sighed.

“I'll go talk with Minnie...” Shindong said and stood up. “Will you come with me or stay here?” he asked, looking at Nari.

“I'll stay here,” she smiled. Shindong nodded and walked after So Min out. He quickly catch after her, since she was walking slowly. In the mean time, Eunhyuk walked into Donghae's room.

“You okay?” he asked and sat on the edge of the bed.

Silence.

Eunhyuk let a quiet sigh out and looked towards doors, seeing Mo Nii and Sungmin standing there, looking inside. He shook with his head. Mo Nii bit her lip, while Sungmin looked at Donghae worriedly.

***

“Teuki-ah,” So Min smiled as she was standing in front of him. “I'm sorry that I can't come with you to the enlistment.” she said and hugged him tightly.

“It's okay,” he smiled and hugged her back. “You have a check up so don't worry.” he said, almost whispering.

“Take care, arraso?” she asked and looked at him, like a mother that was sending her little kid into the world. “Send a letter and don't forget us.” she smiled.

“Arraso, eomma,” he chuckled. So Min smiled as well and hugged Leeteuk again, but this time for a longer time. “Yah, it’s not like we won’t see each other again.” He said and patted So Min’s back, but she hugged him even longer, without caring about others.

“Let's go,” their manager suddenly walked in. “Oh, Minnie,” he was surprised. “Do you need a ride to hospital?” he asked.

“Aniyo, I'll take the bus.” she smiled.

“You sure? It isn't really a good idea...” he muttered.

“I'm sure, on top of that you must hurry up.” she said and started shoving everyone out.

“Yah! Why are you shoving us out of our own dorm!?” asked Yesung angry.

“It's because you'll be late if you don't hurry up.” she answered.

“Arraso, we’re going,” Kyuhyun smiled and shoved everyone out. “Mo Nii, will you go with Minnie?” he asked and looked at her.

“Ne,” she nodded. “I’ll take care of her.” she smiled and waved as he closed the doors behind.

“You don’t have to come with me.” So Min spoke coldly.

“What’s with this voice?” Mo Nii asked surprised by her sudden change.

“I know how to come to hospital by myself.” She said, ignoring her question, but Mo Nii didn’t give up either.

“I asked you something.” She said strictly, but So Min walked in Kyuhyun’s room and grabbed jacket as well as her bag, which she put over shoulder. “Yah!” yelled Mo Nii as she was getting tired of So Min acting like this.

“What!?” yelled So Min irritated. “Can’t I go to hospital alone?” she asked, looking straightly at Mo Nii’s eyes.

“No,” she answered.

“And why is that so?” So Min put her hands on hips.

“It’s because you'll have twins, and what if something happens to you on the way?” she asked, now calmly.

“I don’t care.” So Min answered, sighing. “I’m too angry to think about anything…” she said and looked away. “I’m tired of seeing Donghae smiling when he’s on the phone.”

“You should just listen at that time what he meant to say; instead, you just started ignoring him.” She said, making So Min to look at her.

“I see now,” she scoffed. “So that’s how it was the whole week?” she asked.

“What?” Mo Nii was confused.

“You all know what Donghae was doing with Ae Cha, don’t you?” she pointed at her. “You’re just pretending to be on my side, so I would feel less stressful and burned, don’t you? When I’m out, you’re talking like you never had a fight, don’t you? It’s just me that is in the way…” she said and suddenly felt something warm on her left cheek, as her face was the right side.

“Don’t you ever again say that!” yelled Mo Nii.

“Say what!?” asked So Min, holding her cheek, looking back at Mo Nii. “Say that I’m in the way? Say the truth!? Are you afraid that I won’t talk with you, after I hear the truth?”

Mo Nii was quietly listening at So Min’s outburst.

“Well, guess what. I’ll be moving out!” she yelled, making Mo Nii’s eyes widened.

“W-what?” she stuttered.

“You heard me right. You think I didn’t know anything about you talking to each other behind my back? I know everything…” her voice became quieter. “That’s why I’m moving out, back to my house. I can’t be here anymore. It’s suffocating me…” she was whispering now, holding her tears back.

“B-but…” Mo Nii tried to say something, but So Min stopped her by raising her hand: “Don’t talk. It’s meaningless…” and walked out of the apartment.

I effing love this picture~ *w*

I don't know if I want to know what Donghae is holding, but still I want to know.. xD What do you think?

My classmate said I passed an exam of Math..she saved Kyuhyun from me, but I'm going to Korea either way, asking how to solve this and that..