Christmas Morning

Change

 

~11am; Donghae~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up into ceiling.

A dream. I thought as I remembered So Min. A tear fell down my cheek. I wiped it with a hand and slowly sat up. I looked at myself, seeing white top on and pants. Letting a quiet sigh out, I went with my hand thru my head and stood up. I walked out of room and realized I am all alone in the dorm. I let a sigh out again, walking into bathroom, where I freshen myself.

“Ah,” I took a deep breath as I came back into my room, seeing a black ribbon on the floor. “What is this?” I muttered to myself and grabbed it from the floor. “Seems like it’s a part of a dress or skirt.” I muttered again and shrugged, walking to closet and opened it, searching for some shorts.

After I dressed myself, I went into kitchen where I saw a note:

 

Charming Prince,

When you’ll wake up, come down in 11th floors dorm on breakfast.

Leader Leeteuk^^

 

I shook my head and laughed a little as I walked towards doors, grabbing my keys and walked out, locking them. Waiting for the elevator to come, from 1st floor, I decided to take stairs; and before it even came to 10th floor, I was already in front of 11th dorm. As I opened the doors I heard a laugh and talking from the kitchen.

“Oh my gosh, Wookie, this is even better than it was!” I heard a high female voice.

“Don’t eat everything, So Min! You’ll be fat like you were as a kid!” Kyuhyun yelled. I sighed and then realized.

Did he say So Min? I asked and ran into kitchen, seeing all faces, including So Min’s. Leeteuk looked at me and smiled.

“You’re already awake Prince?” he teased. Then she looked at me with those sky blue eyes that made me lost everytime I looked into them.

“Y-you’re here …” I muttered and walked to her. She smiled and nodded.

“I’m here,” she said. Without remembering that everyone was looking at us, I hugged her tightly and spin her around.

“You’re here,” I said again and a smile crossed my face.

“Yah, hyung!” Kyuhyun yelled. “She just ate her breakfast and she is still eating! Put her down!”

I didn’t care about Kyuhyun, but I put her down on the floor and smiled again.

“Good morning, charming Prince,” she smiled and kissed me on the lips.

“Seriously,” Yesung muttered.

“Go back to your room and make out there, like you did at 4am in the morning.” Leeteuk said. So Min turned to him and pouted.

“You’ll be sorry for grabbing me!” she hissed at him.

“You did what!?” Kyuhyun screamed and looked at Leeteuk, then at So Min and me.

“You should glare at Leeteuk, not at us.” So Min pouted again. “He kidnapped me and took me into their dorm.” She said and crossed her arms.

“But you forgot to mention that you make out in his room.” Leeteuk smirked.

“I…” So Min tried to say, but we both blushed hardly.

“You~” Kyuhyun muttered, pointing at me.

“We didn’t do anything.” So Min said. “We were only kissing, nothing else.” She added, before Kyuhyun could actually attack me. Kyuhyun looked at her. “It’s the truth,” she said, trying to sound convincing, but her voice was giving her away.

“You~!” muttered Kyuhyun and pointed at me again; now being right in front of me.

“Wait,” Kangin suddenly spoke. “So Min is right,” he said. Kyuhyun looked at him confused. “They really didn’t do anything. After I went to check up on them, since Leeteuk locked them in, I saw them sleeping deeply.” He explained.

“You said Leeteuk locked them in…” Kyuhyun muttered and pierced his eyes at him. Leeteuk started to back away slowly.

“As we were chatting a little, So Min asked me if I have any spare pajama for her.” Sungmin said. So Min only nodded in agreement. “But as I tried to go into room to see, Leeteuk came in and grabbed So Min walking out.”

“And you didn’t stop him?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.

“I tried …” Sungmin lied.

“They’re all lying!!” Leeteuk yelled and pointed at Kangin and Sungmin.

“You little!” Kangin muttered and clenched his fist.

“Yah, how are you talking to hyung, huh!?” Leeteuk asked, pointing at him. “And you,” he added, now pointing at Sungmin. “You didn’t do anything. You were laughing as I took her!”

“Yah, it doesn’t matter.” So Min spoke.

“It does matter.” Kyuhyun said, now looking at her.

“It doesn’t,” she hissed.

“It does,” he hissed back.

“It doesn’t! Donghae didn’t do anything to me! If he would, then I wouldn’t be here. I would probably be with him still in the bed and do god-knows-what!” she hissed and as she realized what she said; her cheeks turned reddish and she buried her face into her hands. I chuckled and hugged her, looking at Kyuhyun.

“Kyu, I told you. I promise I won’t hurt So Min.” I smiled.

“Let them be Kyu,” Sungmin smiled and put his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “They haven’t seen each other in a long time and you know how love is.” He added. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and let a quiet sigh out.

“Fine,” he said after a minute and looked at me. “You two can be together, since I saw how much you love her.” he smiled. “But don’t you dare to break her heart.”

“I won’t,” I smiled.

“And So Min,” he called her. She turned his head to him, still red in the face. “Don’t you dare to break hyung’s heart.” He pointed.

“I-I won’t,” she muttered. Kyuhyun smiled and looked at Leeteuk, saying: “You’re lucky, you know Leeteuk. If Kangin wouldn’t be here, you would already be outside running …” he threatened.

“I just did what I thought it was right.” He defended. “On top of that, where could she even sleep, since all of your rooms are full.” He added.

“Well, he has a point,” Shindong nodded.

“Okay, I’m letting you off this time.” Kyuhyun said and pouted. “And from now on, So Min will decide where she’ll sleep and with who, okay!?” he hissed.

“Fine with me,” they all said, making So Min blushed again and burying her face into my chest. I chuckled and shook my head.

“Let’s go back on eating, shall we?” Ryeowook asked and pointed on the table full of food. We all nodded. Leeteuk was still standing for a few seconds until he realized it was safe enough for him to sit back next to Kyuhyun. So Min was sitting on Kyuhyun’s left side, while I sat next to her; Yesung sat somewhere else; actually he was forced to sit somewhere else.

~So Min~

“Well,” Kyuhyun started after we ate and Ryeowook started cleaning dishes with Eunhyuk’s help.

“What shall we do today, since it is Christmas morning?” he asked, looking at members.

“I don’t know,” Heechul shrugged.

“I thought of visiting my family.” Yesung muttered.

“Me too,” Shindong said and raised a hand.

“Me three,” Leeteuk said.

“So Min,” Kyuhyun said my name cheesy.

“I know what you’re thinking and it’s a bad idea. A very bad idea.” I said and pointed at him.

“Please?” he begged.

“They probably know now that Lee Minzy and Cho So Min are the same person, so why hiding it?” Siwon asked, shrugging.

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun nodded.

“Aaah~” I sang and ruffled my hair. “Fine,” I sighed.

“Yay,” Kyuhyun clapped with his hands like a little kid. I watched him for few seconds, but ended laughing at his expression, together with everyone, making him confused.

“What?” he asked and looked at everyone confused.

“You were acting like a baby.” Donghae smiled and looked at him, holding my hand.

“I never act like a baby.” He pouted. “You’re the one who acts like one all the time.” He added and pointed at him.

“Well, you have to admit, that he changed a little, since he’s with So Min.” Eunhyuk smiled as he and Ryeowook came back from kitchen.

“He’s right on this one,” Heechul nodded.

“He was a baby before?” I asked, obviously teasing Donghae.

“You can’t believe what a baby.” Leeteuk laughed.

“I’d love to see some of that baby.” I chuckled and caressed Donghae’s hand.

“I kind of miss that too now,” Ryeowook muttered thinking.

“And while I was acting like a baby, you said it was annoying…” Donghae whined. “Made a decision in your mind already…” he added and sighed.

“Let me see that baby once and I’ll see if it’s annoying or not.” I smiled. “But I’m sure it’s not … they’re only teasing you.” I added and chuckled.

“Don’t regret later.” Kyuhyun laughed.

“I won’t,” I said and looked at others who were still laughing at the thought of Donghae acting like a child and me being shocked about it.

“Yah, what are you all thinking about!?” I hissed as they didn’t stop laughing.

“Well, they’ll bet that you’ll find it too childish for a grown up man.” Donghae muttered as he glanced at others. “And some of them will bet that you’ll probably brake up with me after seeing my true self.” He added.

“Aigoo …” I sighed and looked at them who were already betting.

“I bet she will break up with him.” Shindong said.

“No, she’ll stay with him, but she …” Heechul shook his head as he laughed.

“I will what?” I pierced my eyes at him. He tried to continue, but couldn’t because he was laughing too much. I only sighed and shook my head as I turned to Donghae and pointed with my head up. He looked worriedly at Kyuhyun and then back at me.

“He won’t be angry,” I whispered and winked. Donghae bit his lip and stood up, with me following him.

“Where are you going?” Sungmin asked.

“Up,” I smiled and pointed up, looking at Kyuhyun. He tried to say something, but decided not to. I grinned and went with Donghae into upper dorm.

~Kyuhyun~

As soon as the doors closed, I sighed.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Sungmin asked confused at my reaction. I looked at him and smiled.

“She’s old enough to know what she’s doing.” I answered.

“Our maknae grow up in just few minutes.” Heechul sang.

“But, don’t you think they’ll do it?” Eunhyuk muttered.

“Nah~” I waved with hand. “So Min is not that kind of a girl…” I muttered back.

“You know that Donghae is needy sometimes.” Leeteuk muttered. I tightened my teeth and smiled.

“They won’t do it. I’m sure.” I repeated, but now, behind my teeth.

“As you say, but” Heechul tried to end, but I stood up and ran out, after Donghae and So Min into upper dorm.

~Sungmin~

“I can’t believe him…” I muttered as I watched him running out. After he slammed the doors, the guys burst in laughter, with me confused.

“It’s easy to fool him…” Heechul laughed as he was holding his stomach.

“Don’t tell me you said that on purpose?” I asked and looked at him.

“Of course we did.” Eunhyuk nodded, laughing. I only shook my head, muttering: “Evil as always.”

~12th dorm~

“Do you have Santa Claus costume?” So Min asked interested and looked at Donghae’s surprised face.

“I-I think,” he stuttered. “Wae?” he asked.

“I want to see you, Mr. Santa Claus.” She smirked and put one finger on his lips, making him shiver for a second.

“If that is Mrs. Claus would want to see, than I can make your wish come true.” He smiled and kissed her hand, like a gentleman. “Wait here,” he added and went out of his room.

Donghae walked into Leeteuk’s room, opened a big closet and took Santa’s costume out. He held it in his hands for a while and shook his head as he dressed it up. Then he put the hat on as well and went back into his room, knocking on doors before stepping in.

“Come in,” So Min said a little confused, looking at doors, but then a wide smile crossed her face as she saw Donghae standing between doors, smiling at her.

“What do you think?” he asked as he spins around.

So Min smiled, walked to him and grabbed him by his Santa Claus jacket, pressing her lips on his.

“Mr. Claus, I think, your costume looks better on the floor than on you.” She smirked and undressed his jacket.

“And I put so much effort on dressing it up, just for you Mrs. Claus.” Donghae pouted.

“Too bad,” So Min smirked again and pushed him on his bed.

“You know, Kyuhyun might come in any time.” Donghae said a little worried. So Min smiled and closed the doors, locking them. “And he’ll definitely break them…” he muttered and nodded thinking.

“He said that I can sleep with whoever I want, right?” she asked and sat on him, wearing Donghae’s black T-shirt.

“That’s true, but you know he meant at night, not in daylight.” Donghae said and tried to continue, but So Min’s lips stopped him from talking ahead.

“Don’t talk,” she whispered as she bit his ear.

“Mrs. Claus,” Donghae smiled. “You just made Mr. Claus a better day.” He said.

“Glad to hear that.” She smiled and kissed him again.

It's funny writing in Christmas time, while it's Summer.. xD