工 レoV乇 ㄚ◯∪

Change

“Annyeonghaseyo,” So Min lightly bowed as she was standing in front of all guests.

“S-So Min,” Kyuhyun stuttered as he made his way to her. She looked at him and smiled.

“I’m back,” she said quietly. He ran to her and hugged her tightly. After few seconds, Donghae stood in front of her, looking with painful expression. Kyuhyun stepped aside, so they looked at each other.

“Donghae,” she whispered his name. His knees became weak and a painful smile crossed his face, breaking So Min’s heart into zillion of small pieces. She stepped towards him, raising her hand to touch his jaw line, but she put it away, knowing that she hurt him a lot.

“Mianhe,” she smiled sadly and looked down.

“Without letting us know, you went to United States.” Donghae started. So Min looked at him. “We were searching for you in every corner in Seoul. We had no idea where you were until we saw you on CNN. Why didn’t you say anything?” he asked as his voice broke.

“I …” she tried to say something, but instead, she looked to the floor. “I didn’t have the courage to say anything to you about my health.” She muttered.

“You should have at least left a message.” Mo Nii spoke, walking to them. So Min looked at her. “I wanted to go to get you, but I had no idea where in United States were you.” She added.

“Mianhe,” So Min apologized again. “But if I’d say anything, you wouldn’t let me go. If I’d left a message, you would come to get me, without bothering about career.” She said and looked at Donghae. “You all know I have a … cancer … but it disappeared.” She lied as she smiled widely. “It disappeared, so here I am, on party, surprising you. Merry Christmas,” she added, looking at him. In that second, Donghae wrapped hands around her, into tight hug, making So Min surprised.

“You idiot,” he muttered. “Never do that again. Ever!”

So Min smiled sadly, knowing that there will come a time, where she’ll leave again … but for always.

~Back in their dorm; So Min; 4am~

“The party is over,” Sungmin smiled as we all stepped in.

Seung Gi went back to his hotel, making me stay with Kyuhyun and others. I don’t blame him for that, but I blame him for threatening me, that he’ll kill my precious teddy bear, which is in my room, if I won’t go with them to dorm.

“I should probably go to hotel…” I muttered and tried to leave, but Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around me, into hug.

“You won’t go anywhere.” He said and leaned his head on my shoulders.

“Kyu~” I sang and tried to push him away, but as I did for a little, he almost fell back on the floor. I quickly caught him, making others laugh. “Little help?” I asked as I looked at Sungmin.

“Sure, sure,” he laughed and helped me, taking Kyuhyun away from my hands, before he could fell on the floor.

“Thanks,” I smiled and then looked around.

“It hasn’t changed,” Eunhyuk suddenly said. I jumped from surprise and looked at him.

“Are you reading my mind?” I asked and smiled. He giggled and stepped closer, hugging me.

“Welcome home,” he whispered. I could feel tears in my eyes, but I surpassed them and smiled widely. After a minute or two, he slowly pushed me back and looked at me, lifting my chin, while observing my face.

“What?” I asked confused.

“You’ve changed.” He muttered and bit his lip, but then smiled. “I like it,” he added and turned around, leaving me there standing confused.

“So Min-ah~” Ryeowook sang and jumped on me, making me fall on the couch.

“Ryeowook-shii,” I muttered from surprise. He suddenly pinched my nose.

“I told you to call me Wookie,” he pouted.

“Wookie,” I laughed and then hugged me tightly.

“Yah, I missed you~” he sang again and hugged even more tightly.

“Yah, Wookie, you’re suffocating her!” Yesung yelled as he pulled him away from me; forcibly. Ryeowook only pouted, which made me laugh, and then patted my head, asking: “Shall I make something to eat?”

“I’m not hungry, thanks.” I smiled at him. “You can make me a big breakfast in the morning,” I quickly added as I spotted his sad expression, which became cheerful next second. I smiled as I saw him, jumping into bathroom.

“Yesung-shii,” I smiled at him. He smiled back and hugged me.

“How have you been?” he asked.

“I’ve been worse.” I muttered and looked at him. “But now, I’m feeling quite great.” I smiled. He smiled back and then glanced into his room.

“Would like to see my new turtle?” he asked.

“You have new turtle?” I asked surprised.

“I bought it few days ago.” He smiled.

“And almost killed it,” Shindong said as he walked out of their room.

“Yah~” Yesung pouted. I looked at Shindong surprised and then back at Yesung.

“With what could you kill a pure turtle?” I asked confused; but somehow I knew the answer.

“With water,” Shindong laughed. “He thought that it’s a water turtle.” He added.

“Yah, Shindong, stop!” Yesung yelled as he ran towards him into their room. You could hear a laugh of Shindong and yelling from Yesung.

“So Min,” Sungmin called me. I turned around and saw him already in one piece pajama, which was pinky. I looked at him and he … blushed.

“Sungmin-shii,” I called him.

“I know,” he said before I could say anything else. “I like this color …” he pouted.

“I kind of … knew that,” I laughed as I scratched behind my ear.

“You did?” he asked surprised.

“Well … yeah,” I muttered. “But don’t worry, I didn’t say anything to anyone.” I quickly said.

“Don’t worry, the whole world already knows.” Sungmin smiled as he waved with hand.

“It does?” I asked surprised. He nodded and then sat on the couch, turning the TV on. I smiled and sat beside him, still in my dress. “Well, do you have any spare pajama?” I asked and looked at him.

“Wae?” he asked surprised.

“I have mine at hotel, but Seung Gi doesn’t want to pick up his phone, so … here I am in a dress.” I sighed and pointed at my dress.

“Ah,” he said and stood up. “Wait a sec …” he tried to end it, but right at that time Leeteuk came into their dorm and grabbed me.

“Yah, Leeteuk-shii!” I yelled hitting his back. “Put me down!” I yelled and then looked at Sungmin, who was only smiling and shaking his head. “Yah, Sungmin-shii! Help me!” I yelled, but it was already too late, since we were in the elevator already; yet Leeteuk still didn’t put me down.

As we walked into 12th floor dorm, he carried me into one room and put me on the bed.

“Leeteuk!” I yelled and ran after him, but he closed the doors, making me bump into them. “Ouch,” I muttered as I stomped back to bed, scratching my forehead, and sat down.

Soon the doors opened and I stood up.

“Yah, Leeteuk-shii …” I tried to continue, but was stopped by brown eyes, looking at me confused and surprised. “D-Donghae,” I stuttered and looked at his exposed chest, and blushed hardly.

“W-what are you doing here?” he asked confused and quickly put his white top on.

“Uhm …” I tried to say, still red in the face, and looked at him. “L-Leeteuk,” was all I could say and looked to the floor in embarrassment.

“Oh,” he said. “Wait a second…” he added and turned around, trying to open the doors, but they were …

“Yah, Leeteuk hyung!” Donghae yelled and slammed on the doors, making me jump a little.

“What?” Leeteuk asked calmly.

“Unlock the doors, now.” Donghae said a little quieter.

“Wae?” he asked, obviously enjoying in this. “You two have a lot to talk, so take your time. We don’t have anything in these next months, so … go ahead.” He said and smirked.

“Yah!” Donghae yelled again and slammed on the doors again.

“I can’t hear you~” Leeteuk sang.

“D-Donghae,” I called him quietly. He stopped and turned around, looking at me. He walked closer to me, looking if I was alright.

“You okay?” He asked worriedly.

“Yes,” I nodded and looked at his brown eyes, looking at me with the same expression as before; painful, yet happy to see me and touch me.

“I missed you so much,” Donghae suddenly said and hugged me tightly.

“I missed you too,” I smiled as I hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek.

“Don’t ever leave without saying a word; ever again.” He said and looked into my eyes.

“I won’t,” I smiled. “I won’t,” I repeated and hugged him again. Then, slowly, Donghae pushed me away and looked at me and dress. He bit his lower lip and walked over to his closet, leaving me there confused.

“I think you would be probably more comfortable if you would get out of that dress, right?” he asked, searching in the closet. I looked down at my dress and lightly nodded.

“Y-yeah,” I stuttered quietly. Donghae only smiled as he came back with a big black T-shirt. I took it and bit my lip.

“I won’t look,” he added smiling and turned around.

“It’s not that, uhm …” I muttered and blushed hardly. “I-I-I … can’t my … dress.” I stuttered, blushing even more. Donghae turned back to me and I turned around, moving my hair away from neck.

“Then how did you get it on?” he asked curious as he smirked.

“I asked for help,” I muttered and an electric went thru my whole body as he touched my body with his fingers. After he ped the dress, it automatically fell on the ground. I slowly turned around, looking at him, as his cheeks were getting more and more reddish. I slowly raised my hand, touching his jaw line. Donghae put his hand behind my neck and leaned closer to my lips.

His warm breath touched my lips and it made my knees week. I hugged him around his neck, pressing my lips onto his, kissing him gently. He wrapped his other hand behind my lower back and pressed it closer to his body, making my knees week again, as he was kissing me back passionately and roughly. Slowly, he walked me backwards, and gently laid me on the bed with him on top of me.

“I love you, So Min,” he muttered as he moved away and looked into my eyes.

“I love you too,” I muttered back and looked back into his brown eyes, making me lost in them. I touched his cheek and smiled as I got even more lost in his smile. I put my hand behind his neck, pushing it towards me and kissed him again. He went, from kissing my lips, onto kissing my neck, collar bone and then shoulder, making me love him even more; but suddenly he stopped and leaned his head on my chest.

“D-Donghae?” I called him and slowly shook him by his shoulders.

No response.

“Donghae,” I called him again and gently raised his head. I let a small laugh out as his eyes were closed. I slowly rolled him on the side and stood from bed, taking his black shirt from ground and dressed it. Then I grabbed the dress from the floor and hang it on the chair. I looked back at Donghae and tiptoed into his bed, next to him, covering him with blanket.

“Goodnight, my Charming Prince.” I smiled and kissed his forehead, slowly closing my eyes, falling into deep sleep.

Only one day till new school year starts ... B-O-R-I-N-G~!!

At least some love came in. :) Hope you like it :))

Don't forget to comment and subscribe, it's really meaningful to me.^^

and I was wondering ... How does this thing "feature random story" even work? I, mostly, have blonde brains, so I don't really have any idea about this featuring and stuff.. @_@