They're acting weird

Change

 

They quickly turned around, seeing no other than Sammy.

“Who are you?” Sammy asked and stepped towards So Min’s bed, to check her up.

“Just…friends…” Kangin muttered. Sammy raised an eyebrow looking from one to another.

“What are you doing here?” she asked and looked back at So Min.

“We saw Donghae, Kyuhyun and Mo Nii coming out, so we were wondering why were they here.” Yesung said. “And I twisted my ankle, so we’re here because of me.” he added.

“Since she just had visits you can stay for a minute or two, but I think it would be for the best if you go.” Sammy turned around, looking at them.

“W-wae is she here? In hospital?” Kangin asked confused. “I thought she was with Donghae the whole time.”

“Ne, me too…” Yesung nodded.

“Ka-Kangin-shii … Y-Yesung-shii…” a quiet voice suddenly spoke. Sammy turned around and helped So Min to sit up.

“Don’t force yourself. You don’t have energy…” Sammy said.

“It’s … o-okay…” So Min smiled exhaustingly. “T-they … ha-have to k-know…”

“I-it’s okay, Minnie, you don’t have to force yourself…” Kangin said and approached to her. So Min looked at him with his sky blue eyes and smiled sadly, making Kangin stop.

“T-though …” she started but coughed.

“So Min, if you’ll talk too much, you’ll start coughing blood again.” Sammy scolded her; So Min looked at her and smiled, facing Kangin and Yesung again, whose expressions were shocked.

“Though it’s only … March …” she stopped and coughed again. “I-I’m getting weaker…”

“Don’t talk Minnie,” Kangin begged her, but she didn’t listen.

“I’ll die…” she said.

“B-bwoh?” Yesung stuttered, shocked. “Y-you wo-won’t die. You’ll give birth and then … we’ll live happily ever after.” He laughed awkwardly.

“Y-Yesung-shii,” she smiled exhaustingly at him. “W-when I’ll…be giving … birth, I’ll … probably die…” she said and coughed a little blood up.

“So Min, now stop it. You just ended with your therapy.” Sammy said strictly. “Please leave, if you’ll stay, she’ll just want to talk more.” She added looking at both of them, with begging eyes. They quietly nodded and walked out, with Yesung stomping behind. After they walked out and closed the door, they heard So Min coughing even more.

“I told you not to talk a lot…” Sammy sighed.

“M-mianhaeyo…” So Min apologized.

“Just rest from now on. Everything will be fine.” Sammy muttered. Kangin and Yesung had to force themselves to walk away from there, since nurses were looking at them, whispering to themselves.

“Wae didn’t they say anything?” Yesung asked Kangin confused after they sat into car.

“Who knows…” Kangin shrugged.

You’re late!” Leeteuk scolded them as they came back into dancing room.

“Mianhae,” they apologized and looked at Kyuhyun and Donghae smiling happily. They looked at each other and shrugged.

“For now, just rest, Yesung-ah…” Leeteuk told him. Yesung only nodded and stomped to the chair where he sat down. “Let’s start then…” Leeteuk turned to others. They nodded and walked to their places. Yesung was quietly observing Kyuhyun and Donghae, who didn’t show any trace of sadness at all.

“Hey guys~” a female voice suddenly barged in, making everyone stop and look at Mo Nii.

“It’s just you…” Sungmin sighed. “I thought it was So Min.” he muttered.

Yesung and Kangin looked immediately towards Donghae and Kyuhyun whose face expression didn’t change, yet they were looking at Mo Nii and then met with Yesung’s and Kangin’s eyes who only turned away.

“What’s with the mood?” Mo Nii asked Yesung.

“Ankle,” Yesung said.

“Pabo,” she chuckled and sat on the floor next to him, putting bags down as well.

“What did you brought?” Shindong asked.

“You’ll see,” she smirked. “First end with your practice and then, you’ll have it.” She said and glanced over to Kyuhyun and Donghae who were talking with each other.

“You heard her…” Leeteuk smiled, when suddenly Donghae’s phone rang. He quickly ran outside as others looked at each other.

“Did something happen?” Ryeowook asked worriedly as he looked at Kyuhyun who was calm.

“Don’t know,” he shrugged and shook his head. Few minutes later he walked back inside.

“Mianhae,” he bowed. “It was So Min.” he explained.

“How is she?” Siwon asked.

“Good,” Donghae smiled, nodding. “She said to say hi to everyone and that she's sorry she can't come.” He added and walked back on his position. “Let’s dance now,” he muttered and clapped with hands.

“Let’s go then,” Leeteuk said and the music started again.

She won’t last long, Donghae. Mo Ni thought as she was looking him. Suddenly Donghae looked at her.

She will. She must. He thought, like he was reading her mind.

We’ll go on a visit later. Kyuhyun joined them. They looked at each other and nodded, so only they saw it, but Yesung saw it as well.

“KyuMin time!” Mo Nii suddenly yelled as they stopped. Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked with wide open eyes at her and then at each other. “Don’t tell me that you’re already grown up.” She said, giving them are-you-kidding-me look.

“B-but, he’s your b-boyfriend…” Sungmin stuttered and pointed at Kyuhyun, while looking at her.

“Shut it…” she zipped his mouth. “It’s KyuMin, EunHae, KangTeuk, YeWook and SiDong time.” She smiled.

“M-Mo Nii…” Kyuhyun called her. She looked at him and walked to him as he waved to come closer.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“Sammy was calling before.” Kyuhyun started whispering. “She said that two guys were there. Donghae and I assume that it was Yesung and Kangin since they’re watching us ever since they came back.” He said. Mo Nii looked at Yesung whose eyes were on them, but looked away, into empty wall, whistling.

“They’re acting somehow strange…” Mo Nii agreed.

“On top of that, she started coughing blood again.” Kyuhyun added. Mo Nii’s eyes widened.

“I’ll go to hospital then.” She said. Kyuhyun only nodded and smiled weakly.

“Gomawo,” he thanked and hugged her. Mo Nii hugged him back and kissed his cheeks.

“I’m going now,” she said as she turned around and grabbed her bag.

“Already? But you came half an hour ago…” Siwon was confused.

“Where are you going?” Shindong asked.

“Work is calling me.” Mo Nii smiled and walked towards doors. “You have dinner there so eat well when you’ll end with practice.” She added before she left.

“Ne,” they all nodded. She smiled and walked out, closing the doors behind, as guys started to go thru whole song one more time.

“Is So Min okay?” Mo Nii asked as she walked into Sammy’s office and sat on the chair.

“I gave her medicine to calm down and sleep, so I think she should be fine.” She answered. Mo Nii sighed from relief. “I thought that she might go home at the end of the week, but since she started coughing blood again, a little, she will have to stay for one more week.” She added.

“Arraso,” Mo Nii nodded. “C-can I go visit her?” she asked.

“Sure,” Sammy nodded and stood up to accompany her. “You know you can always visit her.” she smiled as they were walking towards So Min’s room.

“Oh yeah … what were those two guys doing here?” she asked and looked at her.

“They said that they came here, because they saw Donghae.” Sammy said.

“They saw him?” Mo Nii was surprised.

“Yeah, but it’s okay. I talked with So Min before a little and she said that she wants to get better so she can spend the time with you guys.” Sammy smiled. Mo Nii smiled sadly and walked inside the room, seeing So Min sleeping like a baby on the bed.

“Will her baby be okay?” she asked not taking her eyes away.

“Yeah, he’ll be fine…” Sammy nodded. “I’m going back to office now.” She added and walked out. Mo Nii was sitting on the edge of the bed, caressing So Min’s head lightly as thinking of her memories she spend with her.

“You better come back quickly. Guys are suspecting something, since they don’t have a slight idea where you are…” she muttered. “And yeah, like you said we held our promise and didn’t tell guys about your true state, so you better recover.” She added as a tear streamed down her cheek.

Weeks passed by again and So Min was charged from hospital, feeling much better. She went back into dorm where Henry and Zhou Mi were staying. They still weren’t back, but few days later they were quite surprised seeing So Min and Henry in their dorm.

“Omo, Minnie~” Henry sang and hugged her tightly.

“Henry,” So Min smiled and hugged him back. “I’ve missed you. Where were you?” she asked and then hugged Zhou Mi as well. “Koala, you’ve grown again.” She teased.

“I told you to not call me Koala…” Zhou Mi said and pinched her nose.

“You know you like it.” So Min chuckled.

~So Min's POV~

“So how is your baby growing?” Henry asked and leaned down so he was right in front of my abdomen.

“He’s growing pretty good.” I smiled and gently caressed it. “Though it isn’t so big to see that I’m pregnant.” I added chuckling.

“In few months, you’ll be like this…” Henry said and mimicked of big stomach. I laughed and hit his shoulder gently.

“You’re hitting like a sissy.” He groaned. “Hit harder.” He said. I chuckled and hit him harder. “That’s better.” He smiled.

“Minnie-ah,” Donghae called me from room.

“Dae?” I looked towards him as he walked out.

“What should I wear?” he asked and showed two smokings.

“Nothing,” I chuckled.

“Yeah, you should wear nothing.” Henry nodded, agreeing with me. Zhou Mi only shook with his head, chuckling, while Donghae glared at Henry and then looked at me with eyes, saying: stop-playing-around-and-tell-me.

“Aigoo,” I sighed lightly and choose the black one – after all smokings are black.

“Okay,” he smiled nodding and walked back into room.

“Where are you guys going?” I asked and looked at Zhou Mi.

“We have some kind of party. Our company and YG company.” He explained. “I just came back few days ago, so I don’t really know.” He shrugged.

“The president said that we have to come back, since we must attend some kind of party with YG Company.” Henry said.

“Oh,” I smiled. “I hope you’ll enjoy.” I said as I looked at both of them, standing in smoking in front of me.

 

“Hyung, are you ready?” Henry called.

“Ne,” Donghae yelled back and walked out, with shirt not buttoned up. I shook my head and walked towards him and helped him buttoning his shirt as well as tying his tie.

“You must look good, Hae.” I playfully scolded him. He smiled back and gave me a quick kiss.

“Let’s go,” Zhou Mi said and walked to doors with Henry.

“I’ll be right behind you. Wait for me outside.” Donghae said to them. They both nodded and walked out of the dorm. Then he turned to me and held my face in his hands. “If anything happens, call me, Kyuhyun or Mo Nii, okay?” he said. I lightly nodded, smiling. “I’ll be back quick.” He added and kissed me gently.

“Have fun,” I smiled and accompanied him to doors, where Henry and others were already waiting. “Look after Donghae, jebal.” I said and lightly bowed.

“Don’t worry, Minnie, we will.” Shindong laughed. Donghae rolled with his eyes, blushing a little.

“Donghae, don’t roll with your eyes.” Eunhyuk scolded him playfully. I chuckled and then looked from one to another as they were standing in their smokings in front of me.

“We should go now.” Leeteuk said and clapped with hands.

“Take care~” I sang and waved as some of them walked in the elevator, while others had to take the stairs, which made them murmuring something to themselves, but they still waved back at me, smiling.

Today was 25th March. The day passed by. Week passed by. Month passed by and my stomach grew bigger a little by little. I kept on going on checkups for my health as well as for baby. Since everything was fine, months started passing by little by little and in an instant here it was … October; month of Henry’s and Donghae’s birthday.

Ever since they had their comeback, they were busy with their schedules. Donghae started even playing in drama Mrs. Panda and Mr. Hedgehog. I even met with Yoon Seung Ah, became great friends and even hanged out when they stopped recording drama. She was like second Mo Nii, which made me very happy.

The same was with Bada, Choco and X Hunter. Whenever I was lonely, Bada kept me company as well as Eunhyuk’s dog, Choco, and turtle Yesung gave us as a gift for wedding. I named it X Hunter; since he was like … hunting Bada everytime he was teasing him, which made Bada hiding behind me everytime, making me chuckling. I guess, he was afraid of turtle.

“Henry~” I sang from the dining room, where guys were already sitting together, while Zhou Mi was making Henry ‘busy’ so he won’t see our surprise.

“Just a minute!” he yelled from the room where they were.

“It can wait!” I whined. “Come here this second!” I said. And truly, after few seconds, the first person to walk into dining room was Henry. We started singing Happy Birthday song, which made him surprised and later teary.

“This is daebak!” he clapped with hands, smiling widely.

“Happy Birthday Henry,” I smiled and gave him a tight hug.

“Gomawo Minnie,” he smiled and hugged me back tightly. Suddenly I felt a kick inside my stomach.

“Ah,” I gasped and chuckled. “Baby wishes you happy birthday as well.” I smiled at him as he was looking at me worriedly as well as others.

“Mwoh?” he was confused. I took his hand and placed it on my stomach, where the baby kicked again.

“Aaah!” he gasped and jumped few steps back. I chuckled at his expression, while Donghae walked to me and put hand on my stomach, with baby kicking again.

“I think he or she will do something in the future that will use a lot of kicking.” I joked.

“Omo,” Donghae smiled widely and then looked at Henry who was, somehow, scared. “It’s nothing big, Henry. It just kicked, wishing you happy birthday.” He smiled.

“B-b-but I didn’t know t-that i-it can k-kick e-even now…” he stuttered.

“Babies can hear, listen, feel, eat and kick now.” I said.

“J-jinja?” he was surprised, calmed a little.

“Jinja,” I nodded. He walked back to me and put a hand on my stomach again. This time the baby didn’t kick. I felt, like a small hand, touched it. “Omo,” I smiled sweetly.

“What is it?” Donghae asked and soon others were around us as well.

“Give me hand.” I smiled and raised my hand in the air. He was confused at first, but did raise his hand and touched mine. “This is what it is. He’s touching Henry’s hand like this.” I smiled at Donghae.

“Sweet~” Sungmin smiled.

“I’m missing someone at the moment…” Henry suddenly said and straightened himself, looking around.

“Who?” I asked, though I knew who.

“Where’s hyung?” he asked, looking around.

“We’re here…” others said, acting like they’re all here as well.

“I don’t mean you guys … I mean Kyuhyun and Mo Nii…” he said, biting his lower lip.

“Those two?” I repeated and started thinking. “Now that you’re saying … I haven’t seen them the whole day.” I muttered. Right when Henry wanted to say something, doors suddenly opened and a big box came into dining room with Kyuhyun and Mo Nii behind.

“You’re late!” I scolded them.

“Mianhae,” they both apologized, catching for their breath. I looked at Kyuhyun who blinked twice, saying: everything-is-ready. I blinked twice back and turned around smiling.

“Now that we’re all here … let’s start with the party.” I smiled and clapped with hands.

A/N: Holidays has started~ I'mma have few days off and then updated again. :)

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and subscribe.^^

Saranghae~