Will I Ever Get Married?

Change

~In dorms; So Min’s POV~

“You little,” Kyuhyun said suddenly, pinching my cheeks as soon as I stepped in.

“It hurts~” I whined and tried to get away, but didn't have enough strength, which Kyuhyun realized. He released my cheeks and looked away, saying: “Go sleep in my room,”

“N-ne,” I nodded and walked in with my luggage. I undressed my jacket and lied on the bed, facing ceiling.

“Yah Donghae!” I suddenly heard Kyuhyun's and Eunhyuk's voice, though doors were closed. I stood up and slowly opened them seeing Donghae right when he disappeared on the hallway.

“What's wrong?” I asked, looking at Eunhyuk, since Kyuhyun disappeared as well. Eunhyuk looked at me and sighed, shaking his head, saying nothing. Right then Ryeowook and Yesung came in the dorm.

“Yesung-shii, Wookie, welcome back.” I smiled and bowed. Without saying anything or smiling, they passed me, like I was a ghost. I stared after them as they disappeared in the kitchen and then in their room. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked up and saw Mo Nii's number.

“Yeoboseyo,” I picked up.

“Yah, Cho So Min,” she screamed my full name.

This won't be good, I sighed.

“Did you think I wouldn't find out!?” she yelled, so I had to move my phone away a little.

“I can explain...” I started, but she didn't let me finish, instead she started yelling even more.

“Why are you helping that man, huh!?” she screamed.

My eyes widened as I thought she was talking about my health, instead, she was talking about Jason.

“A~h, about that,” I thought loudly.

“Are you nuts?!” she didn't stop. I let a quiet sigh out and sat on the couch instead of going back to room.

“I'm not crazy, neither nuts, I'm just doing what is right. On top of that it wasn't Jason’s fault for doing that.” I said calmly.

“His fault or not, it was him who killed those girls!”

“Jesus Christ, Mo Nii!” I didn't take it anymore, so I started saying whatever came into my mind. “I'm going to defend him; because he has right to experience what true freedom is, since his mom beat him when he was little! On top of that is one of my final wishes!” I was yelling, without knowing that Leeteuk was in the kitchen listening everything I was saying.

~Leeteuk's POV~

“On top of that, I'm not healthy, Mo Nii. I'll die in a year and half.” she said quieter. My eyes widened.

“Nothing can help so there is no use, because I'll get more and more tired. I'll only want to sleep all days. Right now I just want to make happy memories with members and then quietly disappear from their lifers. I'm only asking for that, nothing more. And no, I didn't tell them anything, neither Kyuhyun, Donghae nor Ara; so don't force me to do anything that will make you regret. I'm serious Smith Mo Nii." she ended and hanged up, letting a loud sigh out.

So there's nothing we can do? I thought to myself and took a bite of bread that I was eating.

After I ended eating, I cleaned dishes after and walked into living room, seeing So Min sleeping tightly. Right then Donghae came in. I looked at him, who was still furious.

“Donghae,” I called him. He stopped and looked at me with annoyed face.

“Bwoh!?” he yelled. I gave him a glare and pointed at So Min who was sleeping like dead person. He looked at her and looked back in front, going in kitchen. Now this did this. Furious, I stomped into kitchen and pulled Donghae over, so we were looking each other into eyes.

“Yah, what's your problem?!” he yelled.

“You are!” I yelled and pointed at him. He narrowed his eyes at me. “God damn it, don't you see?” I raised my hands and then let them fall by my body, rolling my eyes. “So Min is getting weaker! I know that you know she has year and half left, after all, when you came back from USA both of you were gloomy and irritated hour by hour more.”

He looked at me surprised.

“You really think I'm a leader for no reason? I'm leader because I can feel when you're troubled, stressed, disappointed and all. I heard her conversation with Mo Nii few minutes ago and she doesn't have much left and that she wants to make happy memories with us. Why can't you let her do so?” I said with, moreover, painful voice. His expression changed from angry to sadness.

“I know,” he said and looked down. “I know too well, but I just can't act the same as before when I'm around her.” he muttered and looked into my eyes. I could feel his heart breaking in pieces; that will never heal no matter how hard he'll try. I closed my eyes and let a quiet sigh out.

“Where is Kyu?” I asked.

“I don't know,” Donghae muttered and right then Yesung came out of his room. I looked at him as he was holding his turtle in hands, walking to us.

“Hae,” he said surprised, seeing him already back. “Wae are you all stiffed?” he asked, but quickly went back into living room. He tried to sit down, but then spotted So Min lying. In the middle of sitting, he straightens himself and walked back into his room, ignoring that So Min is there.

“We will have a long conversation today.” I muttered, sighing, and yes ... Later that day, right after lunch, together with So Min, I told them to gather in living room. They did as I said; only So Min tried to get away, but I glared at her, till she gave up.

“We have something to talk about.” I started and then looked at So Min who was leaning on the wall, looking outside the window. "So Min come here," I said and waved to stand beside me. She resisted at first, but still came, knowing I wouldn't give up. She stood beside me and others rolled their eyes. She gulped and looked to the floor.

“You're ignoring her because she appears and then disappears right after.” I continued. So Min looked at me confused. I lightly smiled at her and continued ahead.

“But the thing is ... that soon, she'll leave forever.”

~No One's POV~

All eyes, including So Min's ended on Leeteuk.

How does he know that? So Min asked herself. “How do you know?!” she hissed at him, making everyone even more surprised.

Suddenly Kyuhyun stood up and walked to her and held her wrist.

“How long were you planning on hiding the truth from me and from all members!?” Kyuhyun hissed at So Min, tightening his grip around her wrist even more. She looked straight into his eyes.

“I never wanted to tell you in the first place!” So Min hissed back, releasing herself from his grip and looked at other members. “I'm done with all of you.” she added, turned around, went into her room, grabbed luggage and walked out of their dorm, slamming the doors behind and making them stare after her.

~So Min’s side; No one’s POV~

After she slammed the doors, she waited for a second, and forced herself to walk to elevator. She pushed the button and the doors opened. Letting a loud sigh out, she stepped in and waited few minutes for elevator to go down. After the doors opened she took her luggage and walked out of the building.

“Bwoh? So Min?” she heard a known voice. She looked up, with tears at the end, and saw Henry and Zhou Mi. “Yah, don’t cry~! I love you too~” Henry sang and rushed to her, hugging her tightly.

“What’s wrong?” Zhou Mi asked.

“N-nothing,” she sobbed and smiled, pushing Henry away. Suddenly Zhou Mi’s phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?” he picked up. “Ne,” he nodded. Henry was hugging and patting her back, trying to make her feel better, but how she could feel better, when they all know the truth. Then she looked straight into Henry’s eyes.

“Do you know too?” she bluntly asked. Henry was confused and looked at Zhou Mi, if he knows what she’s talking but he was still talking on the phone.

“K-know what?” he stuttered a little. So Min pushed him away, realizing they’re only pretending.

“You’re all the same!” she yelled. Zhou Mi’s eyes widened and then hanged up, suddenly holding So Min’s hand.

“Let’s go up,” he said, but then So Min got away from his held.

“I’m not going up anymore! Never again! You’re all the same; pretending that you don’t know that I have only one year and half to live.”

Henry’s eyes widened and stepped closer to her.

“What are you talking about?” he asked, suddenly sick worried.

“You know damn well what I’m talking about! Guys are ignoring me, just like Kyuhyun and Donghae! And suddenly Leeteuk says to everyone that I don’t have much left! How do you think about that, huh!?” she yelled. Some people, which were passing by, looked at them and recognized So Min immediately. They stopped a little, but continued to walk ahead, though they were wondering what they were talking about, but mostly they heard half of it, since So Min was yelling.

“So Min, we’re going up, now!” Zhou Mi said strict, but she didn’t fear him.

“Over my dead body.” Was all she said and walked to the taxi that just let his passenger out. Henry and Zhou Mi couldn’t do anything, than just watch how she disappeared behind corner.

In an hour she was in front of hotel, where Seung Gi was staying. She gave the driver money and went inside.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she bowed lightly.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” woman greeted back.

“I’m searching for Lee Seung Gi. Is he here or he already signed out?” she asked. Woman looked from her onto computer and started typing something.

“I’m sorry, but he has already signed out, few hours ago.” She said and looked back at her.

“Arraso,” she smiled, but then remembered. “Can I then take one room for three nights?” she asked. Woman smiled and nodded, looking back at computer.

“That will be 53.000 KRW.” She said after time. So Min gave her credit card and did all the things in few seconds. “Please enjoy our stay in hotel.” Woman smiled and handed her key and her credit card back.

“Thank you,” So Min bowed and walked over to elevator.

~One week later; Henry’s POV~

I looked from Kyuhyun to Donghae and back. They were sitting in each corner, looking angry, irritated, depressed and all negative emotions.

“Yah!” I yelled, making everyone jump a bit. They looked at me surprised as well as shocked, after all I never yelled before.

“B-bwoh?” Leeteuk asked.

“One damn …” I tried to continue, but Siwon cut me: “Stop cursing,” and pointed at me with his finger. I only ignored him and continued: “One week has passed and you haven’t contacted! Are you serious!?” I yelled and stood up.

“Henry, calm down,” Zhou Mi said and walked over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

“I won’t calm down!” I hissed and shoved his hand down. “Donghae, are you calling yourself a man!?” I looked at him as he looked back at me. “She’s fighting with herself, when she needs you the most! And Kyuhyun!” I looked at him, him already looking at me. “You’re calling yourself big brother when you can’t even stay beside her side!? Do you even have any idea where she is?” I asked, looking at all of them. They only looked down to floor not answering a thing. I kicked the chair, falling to the ground, and walked out angry.

~Seung Gi’s POV~

“So Min,” I called her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and pinched her nose. Her eyes suddenly widened and jump sitting up.

“W-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?” she stuttered, pointing at me.

“Bwoh?” I acted shocked by her reaction. “I can’t visit my friend?” I asked and looked sadly at her.

“I-it’s not that~” she whined and sighed. “I just want to ask, how did you came in my hotel room …” she muttered, scratching her bed hair.

“I’m in good ties with this hotel, so …” I smiled and nodded. She only shook her head and looked at me with disbelief eyes. “So how are you?” I asked. She slowly stood up, so I could saw her exposed, skinny legs, and her back in top. My face turned reddish and I was quite lucky she wasn’t looking at me.

“I’m okay, I guess …” she muttered, combing her hair into high messy pony tail. She took the glass of water, take a sip, and then took quite a lot medicine’s that were right next to her glass on table.

“How long will you stay in Korea?” I asked curiously and stood up. She turned around, looking at me, and shrugged.

“Depends, but I’ll have to go back to USA in the end, so maybe I’ll go back next week.” She muttered, moreover to herself. I chuckled and went closer to her.

“What are you saying on a little date with me?” I started joking. Her eyes suddenly opened widely and looked straight into mine. I started laughing, making her confused.

“B-bwoh?” she asked.

“I’m joking, So Min.” I said, laughing a little bit. “Why would I ask a girl out who already has a boyfriend?” I asked and looked at her. She smiled sadly.

“We can still go out, right?” she asked and looked at me.

“Eh?” I asked not knowing what to do.

“You asked me out and I said yes, because I need something or someone to cheer me up, just a little bit is okay too.” She smiled sadly again. I smiled and patted her head lightly.

“I’ll wait for you in the living room.” I said and left her room, so she could change.

While I was waiting I got a call from Henry.

“Yeoboseyo,” I picked up.

“Seung Gi,” Henry started. “Do you know where So Min is?” he asked worriedly.

“Ne,” I admitted. “Wae?” I asked quickly, before he could ask anything ahead.

“I can’t believe guys that they didn’t contact her in this one week.” He said, sounding obviously angry.

“They didn’t contact her?” I asked surprised.

“Ne,” Henry agreed. “Last week she disappeared without trace again; on top of that the boys didn’t even move for an inch to search for her. All they did was watching TV or playing computer games …” he cursed.

“Arraso,” I muttered, now knowing why she needs someone. “I’m with her right now…”

“Where are you?” he cut me.

“You’re that desperate?” I asked, somehow enjoying.

“Yah, Seung Gi!” he yelled into phone, making me move it away a little. “Say it …”

“We’re going out, so she can get fun a little. Don’t worry about anything, I’ll watch over her.” I said and smiled as I saw So Min standing in front of me in her black jeans and grey long sleeve hood with pink words Boom in a cloud. “Have to go,” I added and tried to hang up, but I could hear his yelling: “WAIT!”

So Min looked at my phone in surprise, but then muttered: “Give me the phone.” I resisted a bit, but then she took it from me and said: “Leave Seung Gi alone, because he’s on date right now.” and hanged up. I stared at her as she looked at me confused.

“What?” she asked.

“Do you know who was on the phone?” I asked and pointed on the phone with my eyes. She looked at it and smiled.

“It’s just Henry. All he will do will be … rushing to Donghae, yelling that I got over him and that he’s an idiot because he didn’t contact me in this whole week.” She smiled.

“You …” I tried to say, but she overtook me: “Don’t worry Seung Gi, just let me have some fun today.” She smiled and held my hand. I stood up and walked after her out.

“So where are we going?” I asked as we were walking in the down for a while now. Streets were mostly empty, but there were still some people out.

“I don’t know yet …” she muttered. “Should we go to watch movie?” she asked and looked at me, with a warm smile on her face.

“Sure,” I smiled nodding.

~Henry’s POV~

“Leave Seung Gi alone, because he’s on date right now.” I recognized So Min’s voice on the other side of phone. I stopped walking down the street and looked on my phone.

“He’s what?” I asked confused as I was remembering what he was saying. “He’s one date with So Min!?” I yelled, making heads turn to me. I put my phone into pocket and ran back to Super Junior’s dorm.

“You little…” I yelled as I grabbed Donghae by his collar. His eyes widened by my sudden actions.

“Henry, calm down!” Leeteuk raised his voice and pulled me away from Donghae and stepped in the middle.

“Leeteuk step away.” I said without honorifics, which he hates a lot. “I’m talking with Lee Donghae, not any of you.” I added, not looking away from Donghae.

“What the heck is going on?” Heechul asked as he came out of bathroom, after hearing noises.

“How should I know? He just barged in, letting his anger out on Donghae.” Eunhyuk answered muttering.

“Young boy, we have a lot to talk about!” Leeteuk glared at me, pointing.

“I don’t care about that!” I said, now looking at him. “So tell me Leeteuk hyung. What would you do if your girlfriend goes on a date?” I asked sarcastically.

“What?” Leeteuk looked confused. I smirked and turned to Donghae.

“That’s right. Your girlfriend, Cho So Min, is on a date right now…” I hissed angrily. His eyes widened.

“W-where is she?” he asked, walking closer to me.

“I have no idea, where she is, okay?” I said and sighed. “This is what you get from not calling her for a week!” I added, glaring at him. He bit his lip, knowing that he did it wrong. I sighed again and shook my head, finally calmed. “Aish,” I cursed again and turned around on my heels.

~So Min’s and Seung Gi’s side~

They went into cinema, watching movie ‘A moment to remember’ that was airing again, after his popularity.

“This movie…” So Min muttered, holding her tears back after they got out. “I so freaking love it. It’s so cute, romantic and sad. And when he was reading her letter … Oh my god …” she shook her head as they were walking down the street. Seung Gi was only chuckling while listening to her.

“Glad you like it.” He smiled.

“Of course I like it, who wouldn’t?” So Min looked at him confused.

“You’re right,” Seung Gi nodded and looked at her “Where should we go next?” asking.

“I don’t know,” So Min shrugged. “Maybe just walk in some stores, looking at clothes and stuff?” she asked, looking at him with, moreover, puppy eyes.

“You really want to go, right?” Seung Gi laughed.

“Ne~” So Min sang.

“Let’s go then,” Seung Gi smiled and took her hand like a real gentleman. So Min smiled and started walking beside him, till they reached a shop with wedding dresses. She stopped, releasing his hand and looked at all those beautiful dresses; but one dress pulled her eyes on it. Seung Gi looked at her and then at store. He quietly sighed and took his phone out of his pocket, taking one picture of her how she’s looking at those dresses.

~Donghae’s POV~

I’m mad. Mad at myself for not calling So Min in this whole week. Now she’s on a date with other guy. Should I call her? Shouldn’t I call her? I don’t know. I have no idea what should I do. What should I do? I was ruffling my hair, walking up and down in lower dorm.

“Hae, you have a message!” Eunhyuk called from kitchen.

“Eh?” I looked confused; looking in my pockets, because I knew it was there just few minutes ago. I stomped into kitchen and took my phone from his hands, glaring at him. “Yah, when did you took my phone!?” I hissed angry.

“You got a message,” Eunhyuk repeated again.

“Jinja …” I muttered, under my breath, and looked on the phone.

From: Lee Seung Gi

She needs you.

Was what a message said, but the picture told a lot more; So Min was looking at the store with dresses, not any dresses, but wedding dresses; she wasn’t herself, but at the same time this was her, I knew what was she thinking.

Will I ever get married? Was what her mind was filled. I bit my lower lip and walked into my room in upper dorm.

~In the evening; Shining Hotel; So Min’s POV~

“I’m so tired …” I whined as I lied on the couch.

“Yah, go sleep in your room!” Seung Gi said and poked me in my belly, making me laugh.

“Stop it!” I pouted, making him laugh.

“I’m going now, okay?” he said and walked over to doors.

“Ne~” I sang and stood up as well, accompanying him to doors.

“Aren’t you tired?” Seung Gi teased. I pushed him gently and smiled.

“I’m never tired to accompany someone.” I answered. He smiled back and opened the doors.

“Sleep well then, okay?” he said, turning around to me and looked into my eyes.

“Ne,” I nodded and hugged him making him surprised. “Kamsahamnida, Seung Gi.” I whispered into his ear.

“It’s okay, Minnie,” he patted my back, hugging me as well.

Few seconds later we parted; Seung Gi went into elevator and I back into my room, locking doors behind. I went into kitchen and took my medicines; after all it was already the time to take it.

After I went back to my room, I fell on the bed, with clothes still on, and fell asleep, till I was awaken by the knock on the door in the middle of the night.

Knock, knock, knock someone knocked. I lightly opened my eyes, thinking it was a dream and closed them back.

Again, someone knocked three times. I opened my eyes fully, now looking around if someone’s already in the room.

Without getting tired, he/she kept on knocking on the doors till I stood up, irritated, and walked over to doors, unlocking them.

“What do you wa-” I was stopped by a pair of lips and by his hands, behind my lower back, pulling me to his body. My eyes widened from surprise as well as my knees went week.

“I’m sorry,” he said and looked straight into my eyes. You could see pain, sadness and the truth in his chocolate brown eyes. I smirked and put my hands around his neck, leaning closer to him.

“You really think I’ll forgive you just because you kissed me once?” I asked, looking straight into his eyes and pulled him inside, with a smirk on my face, closing the door with my leg.