Date

Change

~2 weeks later; on the court; So Min's POV~

“I object,” appa said loudly, standing up as I was questioning his witness. Suddenly, I felt sick. I looked towards judge who only said: “We're having a five minute break.” and tapped with hammer. As soon as she put the hammer down, I was already running out of the court to ladies toilet. After I came in I throw up everything I ate in the morning.

Are you okay, Minnie?” Mo Nii came after me.

I ... don't know ...” I muttered and throw up again.

You should go to hospital...” she muttered after I came out and refreshed my face.

Aniyo,” I smiled weakly and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

But So Min, you have morning sickness AND you're throwing up every now and then. I'm already worried.” Mo Nii whined.

My period is late as well.” I said and turned around to wipe my face. “I thought I'll have it last week, but I didn't.

You...” she started and grabbed me for my shoulders. Then she looked at my stomach.

What?” I asked confused and looked at my stomach as well. “It's not like I'm...

You're pregnant!!!” Mo Nii squealed, jumping up and down in the bathroom.

What?” I asked confused.

Look,” she started and looked straight into my eyes. “Your period is late and you have morning sickness. These are the signs that you're pregnant!” she said exited. I couldn't believe my ears.

Me? Pregnant? I thought as we were walking back into court.

“Is everything okay?” Jason asked as I sat on the chair. I only nodded, not saying a damn thing, shocked from what Mo Nii told me.

“Lawyers come forward,” judge said. We both did so, as well as Mo Nii who was together with appa. “So Min will you be able to continue?” she asked and looked at me.

“Of course she won't!” Mo Nii said instead of me. I looked at her to shut up, but no ... Mo Nii wouldn't be Mo Nii if she wouldn't tell what she wants to tell even if that person will die in a few seconds. “She needs to go to the gynecologist.”

“W-why?” judge looked confused at her.

“She’s pregnant …” Mo Nii said and rolled with her eyes, while I was glaring at Mo Nii who is really talkative; sometimes … too much. Appa’s and Anna’s eyes widened looking at me.

“I’ll be fine, Anna. Let’s continue with the case.” I said, but instead she called one cop and then looked at people, as well as jury, saying: “We’ll end here today.” People looked at each other surprised as well as somehow shocked, but they still left the court while Leeteuk and Sungmin, who were there too, came running to me.

A/N: Talking in Korean

“Are you okay, Minnie?” Sungmin asked, holding my arm.

“Teuki~” Mo Nii sang his name and looked straight into his eyes.

“Dae?” he looked back at her.

“Is So Min angry and irritated in the mornings?” she asked. Leeteuk started thinking.

“I don’t know, but yesterday when I went to their hotel room she was … yelling and screaming: Who told you that you can come in!?” he imitated me, even with my hand gestures.

“I already apologized!” I squealed and pouted.

“You see!” Mo Nii pointed at me. “That’s another reason. Women often have this kind of mornings when they’re pregnant.” She explained.

“You’re pregnant!?” Leeteuk and Sungmin screamed at the same time.

“I’m not pregnant!” I hissed at Mo Nii, but as always … she didn’t listen to me; she was now looking at Leeteuk and Sungmin nodding with a big grin on her face.

~Donghae’s POV~

“Which ring do you think she’ll like it and that it will suit her?” I asked and showed Zhou Mi, Henry, Eunhyuk and Siwon four rings in jewelry.

“Omo, you’ll really propose her?” Eunhyuk smiled widely and looked at me. I felt my cheeks turning red and nodded, looking at rings, because I was too embarrassed to look into their eyes.

“I like this one,” Henry said and pointed on silver ring with bow on top of it and small jewelry inside. I looked at it and smiled.

“I have eyes on this one as well.” I said and then looked at others who were still deciding and thinking.

“I like this one,” Siwon pointed on the silver ring with white and black small jewelry around, while in the middle, there was a big light blue jewelry, making it look like a bouquet of flowers.

“What about you two?” I asked Zhou Mi and Eunhyuk.

“I like this one as well,” Zhou Mi said, pointing at the ring that Henry showed.

“I like this one.” Eunhyuk said and pointed on the golden ring with a symbol of infinite and small jewelry inside.

“Will you be angry if I say that I can’t decide between these two?” I asked and smiled at them.

“Then buy both of them. You’ll need two rings either way.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk is right,” Zhou Mi nodded as well as Henry and Siwon.

“Guys what are you doing here?” we suddenly heard a very familiar voice from behind. Turning around, we somehow expected that it would be him … standing there, since he’s dating Mo Nii.

“K-Kyu,” we all stuttered and smiled awkwardly. Though Kyuhyun and I already talked about me proposing his sister, So Min, I still find it very weird when I see him in the jewelry store.

“I-I-I-I’m … b-buying … a-a-a r-r-ring …” I stuttered and pointed on four rings behind me.

“Ah,” he smiled and walked to us, looking at four rings as well. “I think this one would suit her best since she doesn’t like much jewelry on herself.” He said and pointed on the golden ring.

“W-why are you here?” Henry asked, looking at him.

“I came to buy a ring too.” He smiled.

“You? Ring?” Siwon’s and our eyes almost popped out.

“Ne,” he smiled and looked at two rings that were together. “I’d like to take these two rings.” He said giving them to cashier woman.

“You’re quick!” I gasped.

“You have to be quick, hyung.” Kyuhyun smiled as he gave the money. “Otherwise they’ll be gone.” He added and took the rings, looking at me. “I’ll see you guys later tonight.” He said, waved and walked out, with a smile that showed he really is in love.

I’m taking these two rings.” I said and gave her the golden ring and the silver one with bow.

Do you want a box?” She asked. I nodded and she gave them both in each box. “That would be 1000$,” she said and gave me the bill. I took the wallet out and gave her the money, taking rings and bill.

Thank you,” I smiled and left the jewelry shop together with guys.

“You better make it perfect, Hae.” Eunhyuk elbowed me in my ribs. I smiled and hugged him around his neck.

“Who do you think I am?” I joked. Then I took my phone out and dialed her number. While I was waiting for her to pick up the phone, there was a song playing, her favorite one Robbie Williams – Eternityhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E16qbwzlxBM

“Hello?” Mo Nii picked up the phone, making me confused.

“U-uhm … Mo Nii?” I asked.

“Fishy!” She squealed.

“Don’t you dare to say anything and give my phone back!” I heard So Min’s voice behind.

“W-what’s going on?” I was confused.

“It’s nothing,” Mo Nii smiled. “She’s just a stubborn person …” she sighed, making So Min to curse loudly. “Either way … wae are you calling, huh? Huh?” she was curious.

“Can’t I call my Princess?” I asked.

“O-oooh~” she sang, probably making weird faces. “So Min it’s your Charming Prince.” She said and it was a silence for a second.

“Hae?” I heard her worried voice.

“I’m here,” I smiled. “Uhm,” I started. “Do you have time in the evening?” I asked.

“She has!” Mo Nii yelled.

“Yah, stop listening!” So Min yelled.

“Okay, chill…” Mo Nii muttered. I chuckled and sat on the bench next to Henry.

“Yeah, I have time, wae?” she asked.

“I thought going on a dinner with me…” I muttered.

“With pleasure,” she chuckled, bringing me a wide smile on my face.

“Okay; then be ready at 7pm.” I said.

“I will,” she chuckled again. “Saranghae,” she added.

“Saranghae,” I sang and hanged up.

~So Min’s POV~ (A/N: Talking in Englsih)

I hanged up and immediately, Mo Nii was next to me.

I’m not telling you a thing.” I said and right when she tried to say something, her phone rang.

Gamer boy,” she picked up.

Thank you, Kyu oppa. I thanked in my mind.

“So Min?” Sammy’s voice brought me back from my thoughts. I looked up and saw Sammy standing in front of me.

“Sammy,” I smiled.

“What are you doing on gynecologist part?” she asked and stepped closer.

“Mo Nii,” I pointed on her as she was talking with Kyuhyun “thinks I’m pregnant, since my period is late and I have morning sickness.” I explained.

“Come into my office, now.” She said and walked off. I bit my lip and looked over to Mo Nii, still talking on the phone. I poked her shoulder.

Mo Nii, I’m going in.” I said. She only waved with hand, not giving me a single look. I shook my head and walked after Sammy.

“Sit down,” Sammy said after I stepped inside her office. I did as she said and sat on the chair in front of her.

“I don’t know if it’s true, but somehow … I’m starting to believe, that I’m … pregnant.” I said, before she could ask anything.

“I see,” she muttered and leaned on her hands. “The question is: Will you keep the baby or will you make an abortion?” she asked, looking me straight into my eyes.

“If I keep the baby … what will happen?” I asked back, being serious.

“I won’t lie to you.” She started. I only nodded, knowing what she means. “As you are now … you’ll probably die in the middle of giving a birth.” She said. “That is, if you’ll keep the baby.”

“And if I decide to make an abortion?” I asked.

“You know the answer.” She answered. “You’ll die either way in the time you have ahead.”

“I’ll keep the baby, if I’m really pregnant.” I said convincing.

“You have to know that you’ll be weak and tired even more than normal.” She warned.

“I know,” I nodded looking down. “I know pretty well that it’ll be tough having a baby, since I don’t have much time, but at least, I’ll make him and them happy when I’ll be gone.” I smiled. “They won’t think a lot about me, but about the baby.” I added.

“If that’s what you wish …” she muttered and leaned back on the chair.

“I’m somehow still in shock that I might be pregnant, but if I really am, I want to keep it.” I smiled.

“Then you’ll have to come on a regular check up.” She said and looked on the papers.

“Can you do me one favor.” I said and leaned closer. She looked at me. “While I’m here in USA I’ll come one regular check up …” I started.

“Go to the point.” She said.

“Would you come to Korea?” I asked straightly as she wished.

“W-what?” Her eyes widened. “What do you mean by come to Korea?” she asked confused.

“After I end with the case, I’m thinking about quitting of being a lawyer and move to Seoul, to Donghae.” I smiled.

“And when you’ll be living in Seoul, you want to go on a check up there, so you wouldn’t … die here, right?” she continued instead of me.

“Yes,” I nodded. “I’ll understand if you don’t want to, but I want a doctor that I feel safe with; and that is you.” I said.

“I’ll talk with other doctors; but I don’t promise you anything.” she said. A wide smile crossed my face as I stood up and walked around the table, suddenly hugging her.

“Thank you, Sammy.” I smiled.

“First, go prove that you’re pregnant and then come back to me, okay?” she said, patting my arm.

“Okay~” I sang like a little kid, that just got what he wanted. I walked out of the office, back into second floor, while Mo Nii was still talking on the phone. I looked on the clock and saw that she’s talking with Kyuhyun for over an hour already.

“Love,” I giggled and right then the gynecologist came out calling my name. I walked inside and she did a checkup. After we ended, I sat on the chair, waiting for results, still inside the office.

“Congratulations,” she smiled. “You’ll be a mother.” She said and shook my hand. A tear fell down as I walked out of the office.

A/N: Talking in Korean

“I’ll call you back,” Mo Nii muttered to Kyuhyun, when I sat down, looking at me. She hanged up; I looked at her as tears were streaming down. “And?” she asked impatiently. I didn’t know how to say it or how to show it.

“Don’t make me nervous!” Mo Nii whined.

“I’m pregnant!” I squealed and hugged Mo Nii tightly around her neck.

“Jinja!?” she squealed, hugging me back.

“Jinja,” I nodded. “Oh my god; I can’t believe I really am…” I muttered as I looked at her, from pulling her away.

“What should I say?” She asked, chuckling. “So, will you tell him?” she asked again.

“We’re going on a dinner tonight.” I said. “I’ll tell him then.” I smiled.

“You’re going to keep the baby!?” She squealed again. I nodded now her hugging me tightly around my neck.

After minutes of talking with Mo Nii about how should I tell Donghae, I remembered that I have to go back to Sammy. Now, Mo Nii and I both walked into her office. We were talking about my check up and when should I had my first one. Hours passed and we went to Mo Nii’s parents’ house.

“Congratulations So Min.” a woman in her 50’s hugged me tightly.

“Gomapseumnida, Mrs. Smith.” I smiled and hugged her back.

“I told you to call eomma,” she pinched my nose. I laughed and looked down to the floor, my cheeks turning red.

“Congratulations,” appa smiled as well as hugging me.

“Gomapseumnida appa,” I smiled again and hugged him back.

“My sister is having a baby!” Mo Nii squealed still not believing. I looked at her and pinched her cheeks.

“Calm down Mo Nii. It’s not big yet…” I chuckled.

“But still~” she sang and leaned over, so her face was right in front of my stomach. “You little infant, good job.” She rooted for him. I only shook my head laughing. Then I looked back at appa and eomma who were smiling at Mo Nii and me.

“So when is the date?” Eomma asked.

“Around Christmas in December,” I smiled.

“What a wonderful gift,” she clapped her hands, smiling. “I’m sure Donghae would be very happy.” She added.

“I’m sure about that too,” I agreed, though Mo Nii and I didn’t tell them that I’ll probably die in the middle. It was the best for everyone that they won’t know, because if they’ll know they’ll try to convince me to have an abortion, like Mo Nii as soon as she heard what the possibility is if I’ll keep the baby.

Time passed by and it was already the evening. Mo Nii accompanied me back to the hotel and helped me with choosing the right dress for dinner. At the end I chose a dark blue, short, dress with dark blue high heels.

“You’ll kill him with this.” Mo Nii smiled.

“I don’t want to kill him yet,” I joked smiling. And right at that someone walked in hotel room.

“It’s him~” Mo Nii sang, jumping out of bedroom. I laughed a little.

“M-Mo Nii,” I heard Donghae’s surprised voice.

“Come in, lover boy.” Mo Nii teased, as always, and dragged him inside, closing doors behind.

“W-where is So Min?” Donghae asked.

“Why are you so impatient?” she asked with childish voice, but then her phone rang. “Seriously?” she squeaked. “Just come to So Min’s and Donghae’s hotel room…” she said. “Donghae, Kyu will come here as well. I’m going to check up on So Min to see how she’s doing.” She grinned and walked back into bedroom, closing the doors behind.

“You. Are. So. Lucky.” She muttered, grabbing my upper arms. “Donghae,” she started. “If you wouldn’t fall for him and he for you … I swear I would him. He looks so innocent, hot, y, adorable and all at the same time.” She squeaked.

“I know,” I smiled. “What about you? You and my brother, huh?” I teased. Her cheeks turned dark reddish, making me laugh. “Let’s choose a dress for you too.”  I said and turned around.

“C-can I? She looked with her puppy eyes. I laughed and nodded, taking four dresses out of the closet; grey, black with pinkish bow, light grey almost white and grayish-blue dress.

“Hm,” I murmured as I was looking from one to another. Then we heard a knock.

“He’s here,” Mo Nii started panicking.

“Stop panicking! He won’t go anywhere.” I said strictly and she froze up. “This one suits you the best,” I smiled and gave her grayish-blue dress and high heels.

“Thank you Minnie~” she sang happily, hugging me and held the dress.

“It’s okay; just change already, because we still have some makeup and hairstyle to do.” I smiled. She only nodded and in few minutes she was already in the dress and high heels. We looked at each other and then in the mirror that was above the table in bedroom. With a smile on our face, we started first with makeup and then with hairstyle, making boys more and more nervous.

~Kyuhyun’s POV~

I was quite surprised when Mo Nii told me to go to Donghae’s and So Min’s hotel room. I looked at Sungmin who was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

“I’m going,” I said and walked to doors.

“Don’t you dare to make Mo Nii pregnant!” he teased, but said it with strict voice.

“Don’t worry,” I smiled and thumbed up.

“Have fun~” I heard him after I almost closed the doors. I walked over to the room with number 1201 and knocked three times.

There was a silence for a minute and I knocked again. Then the doors opened, seeing Donghae standing inside. I looked at him surprised as I saw him in the suit.

“Kyu,” Donghae smiled and moved away. I hesitated a bit, but make myself step inside.

“H-hey,” I stuttered. Donghae smiled again and we went into kitchen and sat down. The silence was unbearable.

“U-uhm,” I murmured, trying to break the silence.

“Yes?” Donghae asked, feeling his nervousness.

“W-where are they?” I asked and right then the doors opened.

“Just go already,” I heard So Min’s voice and some walking with high heels. Donghae and I stand up at the same time, looking towards doors with our hearts beating faster and faster. The first one that came in was Mo Nii. Her hair was wavy; so beautiful that I couldn’t let a single word out.

~Donghae’s POV~

I was standing next to Kyuhyun who couldn’t say a thing when Mo Nii appeared in front of us. I lightly smiled, seeing how beautiful she is, but my eyes quickly went on the black haired girl behind her. They had the same hairstyle.

Her hair, lightly wavy, her dark blue dress that made a perfect combination with her black hair, made my knees weak.

Slowly, she looked up to me and smiled, making my heart beating faster and faster. Her smile was cheerful like a sun after horrible storm. She could light up every dark place in the whole universe, even in black hole.

Mo Nii walked over to Kyuhyun and So Min towards me. I felt like I’m going to die any second. I wanted to say something, anything, but I couldn’t make myself.

“Shall we go?” So Min smiled, knowing I won’t be able to say a thing for a while. I only nodded quickly. Kyuhyun and Mo Nii were already outside the hotel room, while So Min and I were going out. I locked the hotel room and all four of us walked towards elevator waiting for it.

~Sungmin’s POV~

I slowly and quietly opened the doors and peeked towards Donghae’s room. Suddenly I saw Mo Nii and Kyuhyun walking out, with So Min and Donghae following.

“Target A and B are moving.” I whispered into my phone. “I repeat; target A and B are moving.” I repeated and looked on the other side of the hallway, where Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Leeteuk, Siwon and Henry put their thumbs up out of their room.

“Let’s move,” Leeteuk whispered back into phone as soon as the elevator closed, driving them down. We all stepped out in black clothes and walked towards second elevator, pressing the button.

“I love happy endings~” Henry sang clapping with his hands as we stepped inside all excited.

“Who doesn’t?” Leeteuk smirked as the doors closed and started driving down.

“The world needs to know that they’re taken.” Siwon said. We only nodded in agreement and as soon as doors opened we kneeled down while Siwon, Leeteuk and Henry turned around, facing the wall, because right at that time Donghae and Kyuhyun looked back to see if someone’s following them.

~Kyuhyun’s POV~

I looked back, feeling pairs of eyes on me. I thought I saw Sungmin, but the man quickly kneeled down while three guys only turned around.

Leeteuk, Henry and Siwon? I asked myself, but shook my head, turning in front and walked out with holding Mo Nii’s hand.

~Donghae’s POV~

I don’t know why, but I felt someone was stalking us while we were walking out. I turned around, seeing three men in the elevator facing the wall. I recognized them immediately; Siwon, Leeteuk and Henry.

I didn’t bother much, so I only shrugged thinking that they’re probably going out as well, and walked out of the hotel with So Min crossing our hands.

ruthazar100: I know how you feel ><