Shopping, part 1

Change

“But I don’t get it, how you get that stone.” I started thinking as I was remembering everything. “We were in gym, where there are no stones around. It was even clean.”

“You know,” Mo Nii started and smiled. “Everything is possible if you want to save your friend.” She said.

“Thanks again,” I said.

“Let’s go buy some high heels for you.” She suddenly said.

“H-high heels?” I stuttered. She nodded. “But I don’t know how to walk in high heels …” I muttered embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it in an instant.” She smiled as she grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards shoe shop, with high heels. “You have to be beautiful for Korea,” she muttered to herself and grinned.

“Aish,” I sighed and let her do whatever she wanted.

“Try this pair,” she said as I was sitting on the chair in shop, waiting for her to come back. I looked into her hands and saw a pair of black high heels.

“They don’t suit the clothes we bought.” I said and took them.

“Just try them.” She said persistent.

“Okay, okay,” I muttered and took off my black shoes, I wouldn’t call them high heels, though they had a little heel, but it was only 1cm – very old fashioned. I took the high heels and put them on.

“Now stand up,” Mo Nii smiled. I looked at her nervously. “I’m here with you,” she smiled and grabbed my hand, forcing me to stand up. As I was standing in the same spot she slowly started leading me, so I’d get used to them.

“It’s hard,” I muttered and pouted.

“Of course it is.” She said. “You’ve never wear high heels before … All you ever wore were Old Star shoes, nothing else, and now when you have nice body, you have to show it off a little.” She smirked.

“My dad would probably go crazy,” I muttered to myself, but she heard me.

“My dad did go crazy,” she laughed. I looked at her. “But then I told him that I’ll do what I like and that he has no right to tell me what I should and shouldn’t do.” she though a little. “I’ve been harsh on him at that moment, but … he accepted the new Me.” she smiled and looked at me. “I’m probably your dad won’t say anything.” She added.

“You don’t know my dad,” I muttered quietly.

“Well then,” she suddenly said. “Take these off, while I’m getting to get another pair.” She smiled and left me there.

“Eh?” I was confusedly looking after her as she was walking away and searching for another pair. I only shook my head and took those off, I didn’t want to walk back to the seat with them and fall on the floor. It would be embarrassing.

“Now try this one.” She said as I sat on the seat. I looked at her as she gave me another black high heel, but with full heel, which was white. “You’ll be able to walk at least in these ones,” she laughed.

I took them and try them on and then stood up. She was right. I could walk easily.

“We’ll buy these two and then we’ll go to buy you some Old Star shoes.” She said.

“Come on Mo Nii,” I said and looked at her. “Don’t buy me things that I’ll only wear once or twice …” I whined.

“Na-ah,” she shook her head. “You’ll wear them more than once.” She smirked. I only sighed, because I knew there will be nothing good, coming out of this. I took high heels off and put my own shoes on. Mo Nii only took both boxes with both high heels and walked to the receptionist.

“At least let me pay.” I said as I reached her, but it was already too late. She was already waiting for me.

“What do you say about dresses?” she asked as we went out of shop and started walking down the hallway.

“I like them, but I don’t wear them often.” I said.

“Now, you’ll have to.” She smirked as she went into shop, full of dresses.

“What have I let myself into.” I muttered and shook with head as I was following her with bags of clothes.

“Try this one,” she said as she came to me with blue dress. I looked at dress and then at Mo Nii. “What?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I muttered, gave bags on the floor and took the blue dress, walking towards cabin.

~Mo Nii~

I have to make you pretty… I thought to myself as I was watching So Min walking towards cabin. He’ll die when he’ll see you. I smirked and started searching for another one.

~So Min~

“What is she thinking, dressing and walking me around, as well as buying clothes, high heels … I hope she won’t buy me anything else.” I muttered to myself as I looked myself into mirror. The dress was good, only my hair and face was … aish, who cares about hair and face. I thought, but suddenly Mo Nii moved the curtain and gave me another dress – it was lightly pink with green top and white belt. I only sighed as she went out again and started searching. Well, I had no other choice. While she was searching I repeated everything again. I undressed the blue dress and dressed the lightly pink dress with green top. It was really short, so it was exposing legs.

Then she came back into cabin and gave me another dress. It was colorful, I liked it; Mo Nii could see that, after all I smiled widely. And yet, it was short as well. Even shorter, but I still liked it.

In the end, Mo Nii bought me 5 dresses and every dress was cute and short.

“Now it’s really enough with buying me clothes.” I said as we sat on the bench near fountain in shopping center.

“I think so too,” she agreed and smiled.

“When are we going to Korea?” I remembered.

“Next week,” she smiled.

“Next week?!” I screamed and looked at her.

“Duh~” she rolled with her eyes.

“Then why did we even bought all these stuff today?” I asked, still looking at her.

“Well, why you were dressing up in dress before, I got a call from Henry.” She said.

“Henry Lau?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she nodded. “And he said that he’s going back to Korea next week with Zhou Mi.” she said.

“Aish,” I muttered and leaned back. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked, looking at the ceiling.

“I didn’t want to lose your spirit for shopping.” She joked.

“I never had a spirit for shopping in the first place.” I muttered.

“Mo Nii,” I suddenly heard Henry’s voice. I looked up and saw him waving at us, while walking with tall, Chinese looking, brunette guy.

“Henry~” Mo Nii yelled as she jumped from the seat and started running towards him.

 

Sorry for late update. I've been sleeping prety bad yesterday, since I had a nightmare. But never mind about that, the point is, it's updated. Enjoy ;)

I tried to post picture, but it seems I can only post pictures from photobucket.com.. T-T

I've been thinking.. Etto.. If you'd like you can read my other fanfic, while I'm writing this one. It's about Super Junior too. Here's the link if you'd like: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8326746/1/Living_with_them_is_harder_than_it_seems ; Hope you'll enjoy while reading this one too, if you will. :)