We're Super Junior

Change

“Kyuhyun~” I heard a male’s voice as the doors opened. I hear every crack or laugh when I’m sleeping, so I quickly woke up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw blonde man, walking towards bed with closed eyes.

That must be Sungmin. I thought to myself. I quietly stood up from bed and lifted Mo Nii on my shoulder, so Sungmin lied on the bed peacefully.

That was close,” I muttered to myself, but then Sungmin opened his eyes and looked at me and Mo Nii. We were staring at each others’ eyes, until Kyuhyun came into room.

“Sungmin,” he started. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun with little teary eyes. “She is …” he tried to say, but Sungmin ran out. “Damn,” Kyuhyun cursed and ran after him. I only stared after them, with Mo Nii still on my shoulder. I shrugged and put Mo Nii back on the bed and covered her with blanket.

I looked around and saw a picture on the night table. I took it and saw Kyuhyun with black haired man. He was similar to Sungmin.

I put the picture back on the night table and went into bathroom with my towel, I brought along.

Because I’m not used to lock the doors behind I left them unlocked. While I was showering someone came into bathroom. As I ended, I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body and moved the curtain.

~Donghae~

As the curtain got moved, I didn’t know if I was still dreaming or if it was reality. In front of me, there was a black haired girl with blue eyes, standing with only towel wrapped around her.

My eyes accidently went on the body and as quickly as I looked back into her eyes, she got red and throw a shampoo at me, yelling: “ert!” in English. I quickly ran out of the bathroom, back into Eunhyuk’s room. My heart was beating fast. I sat on his bed, while he was changing from his pajama.

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asked. “You’re looking like you just saw a ghost…” he muttered. I looked at him.

~So Min~

As soon as brunette man ran out, I ran into Kyuhyun’s room and took blanket that was on Mo Nii and wrapped around me.

What’s going on?” Mo Nii asked as I woke her up. She looked around and caressed her eyes. Then she looked at me. “You already took the shower?” she asked as she realized my wet hair. I looked at her and then she burst out laughing. “You’re looking like you just saw a ghost!

~Kyuhyun~

“Damn,” I cursed and ran after Sungmin out of our room and apartment. “Sungmin!” I called him and grabbed him for his wrist. He tried to get rid of my grip, but I pulled him closer to me and grabbed him for his face. “Sungmin,” I called him. He slowly looked at me. “There is nothing going on between me and that girl.” I started.

“Then why was she in our room?!” he asked, raising his voice.

“She’s my sister.” I said and sighed.

Silence… I looked at Sungmin whose eyes were wide open and staring at me.

“B-but you only have one sister…” he stuttered. I released him and turned around.

“But in reality I still have another sister.” I said and then looked back at him. “You met her, when you came to my house; and she came back late and got sick. She’s the one that got missed three years ago …”

“S-she’s the one?” he asked surprised. I nodded. “S-she’s … pretty …” he said. I got jealous a little, but it quickly got away as I looked at Sungmin and smiled.

“Let’s go back,” I said smiling and held his hand as we walked back into dorm. But as quickly as we stepped in, everything was in chaos.

Donghae was sitting on the couch pale, while Eunhyuk was walking towards my room.

“Eunhyuk!” I called him. He turned around and walked over to me.

“What the hell is going on?” he asked. “Donghae is muttering something about a girl …” he said.

“Anything in time.” I said and patted his shoulders. He was confused. Then I realized what he just said. I ran over to Donghae and looked at him. “Donghae,” I called him. He looked at me. “Where did you saw her?” I asked.

“B-ba-bathroom …” he stuttered. I stood up and quickly ran into my room. I saw Mo Nii with So Min as she was sitting in the corner with blanket around her.

“W-what’s going on?” I asked and went over.

“She’s muttering about man seeing her or something.” Mo Nii said confused. I grabbed my hair and hit my head into wall.

“I can’t believe what I did?!” I yelled. Sungmin came over and patted my back. I looked at him. “I let my poor little sister and her friend sleep here, among all boys.” I was freaking out.

“It is okay, Kyu,” Sungmin said patting my back.

“I should have sent her home …” I muttered as I was hitting my head in the wall.

~So Min~

I slowly pulled myself together and realized Kyuhyun hitting his head into wall, while Sungmin was only patting his back. I looked at Mo Nii who was looking at me.

“Are you okay?” she asked me.

“Mm,” I slowly nodded.

“Change yourself and come out okay?” she asked as she stood up. I nodded again and watch her as she was leading Kyuhyun and Sungmin out. I walked over to my suitcase and opened it, taking my black jeans and white top out, including my underwear. I quickly changed myself, because I didn’t want any accidents with guys looking at me.

As I was done with changing I slowly opened the doors and went out into living room, where everyone was sitting. I could say there were at least 14 people including Mo Nii, Henry, Zhou Mi and me. I looked at Kyuhyun who was walking persistent and as quickly as he saw me, he stepped towards me. Everyone turned to me.

“Guys,” Kyuhyun started. I looked at him confused and kind of scared. He held my hand tightly. He was nervous too. “T-this is my sister.” He said and pointed at me. I looked at them and smiled as I bowed, saying: “Je ireum eun Cho So Min imnida.”

I slowly looked up, when suddenly a light brunette, almost blond, boy stepped towards me and looked me into my eyes.

“Are you wearing glasses?” he asked. I nervously nodded. “So Min!” he suddenly yelled my name and hugged me. “Geez, you’ve made Kyuhyun sick worried 3 years ago.” He said, hugging me.

I was totally confused. I had no idea what was he talking and how does he know about me.

“You’re saying that this is that chubby girl?” A man with reddish hair color asked and stood up as he looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun only nodded. He looked back at me and muttered to himself: “She’s hot …”

I looked towards the brunette guy, who was in bathroom, and quickly looked away, red in the face.

“It’s our turn to introduce,” light brunette guy said as he moved away from me. “I’m Leeteuk,” he smiled.

“Ryeowook or just Wookie,” a brunette one said and smiled as well as waved.

“Heechul,” another brunette guy said and smiled. My eyes widened as I saw him; he looked so beautiful, like a girl.

“Eunhyuk,” black haired guy said as he was watching me from head to toe.

“Sungmin,” he smiled.

Bunny! I thought to myself as he smiled so cutely. I tried to hug him, but pulled myself together, bitting my lip and looked at the brunette guy.

“Siwon,” he smiled.

“Yesung,” a reddish haired guy said smiling and waved.

“Shindong,” a blonde guy said and smiled.

“D-Donghae,” brunette guy said and looked away as his cheeks turned lightly red.

“And you already know us two.” Zhou Mi smiled as he pointed at him and Henry.

“And we’re Super Junior.” Leeteuk smiled and pointed at all of them.