Lee Donghae

Change

“So Min,” he called my name as he smiled.

“Donghae,” I smiled back.

“About what happened before,” he started but I cut him off.

“I’m sorry if I kissed you or kick you, but I’m like that in drunken mode.” I smiled a little. He was quiet for a little time, but then he smiled.

“Aniyo,” he said. “It’s okay. You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I’m glad.” I sighed from relief. “But I still have to pay for broken furniture.” I pouted.

“Don’t worry about that.” He said. I looked at him. “I talked with Eunhyuk and he said that as long as you don’t break anything else, it’s okay.” He said smiling.

“Thank you, but still …” I tried to say, but he cut me off.

“It’s really okay, So Min.” he said. I only looked into book. “You’re still studying law?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I’m lawyer now.” I added and smiled.

“So you did become lawyer, huh?” he smirked.

“Yup,” I smiled.

“Now I know who to hire if I’m going to be sued in the future.” He joked.

“If I’ll be free then yes,” I joked back. Then his phone started vibrating. He looked at it and picked it up.

“Yes?” he answered. “Yeah, she’s with me.” he said as he glanced at me.

Kyuhyun … I muttered and shook with head.

“Yeah, I’ll ask her.” he said and hanged up. He looked at me and I looked at him. “You have free time?” he asked.

“Yes …” I said suspiciously.

“Don’t worry, I won’t you …” he laughed. “Do you want to come with me to the shooting place?” he asked.

“Shooting place?” I asked confused.

“We’re making our 5th album and right now, we’re going to shoot the music video and Kyuhyun wants for you to come with me.” he explained quickly.

I looked at books and then back at him.

“I guess I should take some free time.” I smiled and took the bag, as well as book that was on table and went together with Donghae out of library.

“There will be one problem …” he said as we sat into his car. I looked at him. “There will be lot of fans, so you’ll have to sneak in.” he said and looked at me.

“It’s not like, fans are so obsessive with you guys.” I laughed.

“But, just in case, sneak in from behind, okay?” he said and started the car.

“Yeah, yeah …” I muttered. I didn’t take Donghae for real, but when we reached the shooting place, it was crowded with teenagers. We stopped at the corner and Donghae looked at me.

“Will you sneak in?” he asked. I only nodded and went out, leaving bag of books in the car. Donghae drove over and girls started screaming. I only observed this whole situation and started regretting to even come along. But then I saw security that came to Donghae’s rescue. They all came in, while girls were still outside, screaming after him. I gulped and walked towards them.

At first I sneaked thru, but the security guy stopped me.

“I’m sister of Cho Kyuhyun.” I whispered to him, so the girls wouldn’t hear.

“And so are they,” security said as he pointed on the girls.

“Oh geez,” I sighed and rolled with eyes, but then I saw someone waving to me, from the corner; it was Kyuhyun. I sneaked away and run to him.

“Is here always so crowded?” I asked Kyuhyun as I reached him.

“Sometimes it is even worse.” He said as he started walking.

“Aso,” I muttered and silently walked after him, until we reached the shooting place.

“Stay here,” he said as he pointed to stay right here on this spot and looked at me.

“If I have to, I will.” I said smiling. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. Then he went back to others, who were talking something. As I looked closely on them, I saw them wearing modern clothes. Eunhyuk was even wearing sunglasses and Leeteuk had a chain let, that was similar to those who like rock stuff.

“So you’re Cho So Min, huh?” brunette man stepped to me.

“Yeah,” I smiled and bowed.

“I’m their manager,” he smiled and put his hand out to handshake.

“Nice to meet you.” I smiled again and shake hands with him.

“Same to you,” he said still smiling and then looked at guys. “You caused quite ruckus 3 years ago, when you disappeared.” He said.

“I guess I did…” I muttered to myself.

“He was so worried, that he even mixed up the song lyrics and choreography…” manager said.

“Mianhe,” I said and bowed again.

“It’s okay,” he smiled. “Sungmin pulled him together that time, but he still didn’t recover. Right now, I’ve never seen him so excited, with lots of energy.” He said. I looked at Kyuhyun who was playing pranks on Eunhyuk and Siwon.

“He’s the evil maknae,” manager muttered.

“So he’s the youngest?” I asked surprised.

“Yeah,” manager nodded.

“And I thought it was Ryeowook …” I muttered as I looked at him, who was only laughing at angry Eunhyuk.

“So who’s bias?” he asked and looked at me as a large smile crossed his face.

“B-bias?” I asked confused and looked at him.

“You know … the one you like most of them?” he said as he pointed at them. Right at that moment Donghae came to them, so they started to get ready. I observed them as I was thinking.

“I-I don’t know …” I muttered as my eyes were only on Donghae.

“You already know,” manager smiled. “You’re just scared to admit.” He added, patting my back and looked at guys when the music started.

I don't know why is chapter 18 rated M, when I DIDN'T rate it.. T__T