Let the party begin

Change

“Thank you for visiting.” Mom smiled as we were all standing in front of house.

“Come back anytime,” dad smiled as well.

“We’re going now.” Kyuhyun smiled as he waved. Mom and dad waved as well and were standing in front of house, till we disappeared right behind the corner.

As I was sitting on the seat, listening to radio, I realized Kyuhyun was looking at me. I looked at him and he looked away the second I turned my head to him. Then I looked back thru window and he looked back at me.

“What do you want?” I asked, looking thru window.

“Nothing,” he smirked.

“Then why are you looking at me?” I looked at him.

“I am not looking at you.” He smirked, still looking at me.

“You’re driving me nuts.” I muttered.

“I know,” he muttered and looked at Donghae, who was sitting beside me. I don’t know what Kyuhyun has done, but Donghae released my hand. I looked at him and held his hand and then pierced my eyes onto Kyuhyun.

“Stop doing whatever you’re doing!” I hissed at him. He looked at me and smiled innocently. “I’m telling you, Cho Kyuhyun. Stop doing this stuff, if you still want me to be here.”

“Aish,” he pretended to be sad, but I didn’t bought it; I only leaned my head on Donghae’s shoulder and observing Kyuhyun who was looking away. And right at that time was a piano song, which made me fall asleep.

~Kyuhyun~

I glanced over to So Min, who was observing me. I sighed inside and then turned to Heechul, who was sitting next to Leeteuk who was driving.

“Play some piano songs …” I whispered to him. He looked at me strangely, but still played some piano songs.

I glanced over to So Min again and saw her sleeping. I smirked and then looked at Donghae who was uncomfortable sitting in front of me.

“Hyung,” I called him. He startled a little and looked at me, but then quickly looked away.

“Y-yes?” he stuttered. I smirked.

“Nothing,” I said and looked at So Min’s sleeping face. Right now, she was pretending to be sleeping. “So Min, I know you’re pretending …” I said and I was right. She looked at me with her blue eyes which gave me the chills. But then she closed her eyes again and fell asleep.

“Where will we go?” Sungmin asked Leeteuk who was driving.

“Secret,” Leeteuk smiled. Sungmin looked at me and then thru window, starting to think something.

“We’re here.” Leeteuk said as he stopped. I looked out of the window and looked on the big sign of restaurant.

“Here?” I asked and looked at Leeteuk as I pointed out.

“Yes,” he smiled. “I think it’ll be perfect, since it’s close to city.” He said and stepped out. Others followed him. I looked at So Min, who was still sleeping on Donghae’s shoulder.

“It’s okay,” Donghae smiled as I looked at him. “I’ll wake her up and we’ll come after you.” He added.

“Don’t you dare to do anything fishy to her, prince.” I said as I pointed at him.

“I won’t,” he said almost too seriously. I lightly shook my head and stepped out.

~Donghae~

As Kyuhyun stepped out, I gently held So Min’s head and looked at her.

“S-So Min …” I stuttered her name. She muttered something and bit her lip. Why are you so cute when you’re sleeping? I thought to myself and bit my lip as well. I quickly shook my head and gently shook her.

“Wake up So Min, we’re here.” I said.

“Five more minutes, mom.” She muttered.

“It’s me, Donghae, not mom.” I muttered. “Now seriously … wake up So Min, or I’ll leave you here sleeping on the street.” I said and sighed quickly after, because she was still sleeping. Then I looked around to see if Kyuhyun or others are still here and gladly there was no one. I looked back at So Min and slowly leaned to her face.

“Wake up, Princess …” I whispered and slowly kissed her on the lips. Before I knew it, she kissed me back. I froze from surprise.

“I was already awake, charming Prince.” She smiled as she looked at me with her sky blue eyes.

“Eh?” I asked confused, but then she kissed me again.

“I was awake when we arrived, because Leeteuk’s voice woke me.” she pouted. She made such a cute face, like a baby who didn’t get what she wanted; I couldn’t help but smile. She looked at me confused. “What?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I smiled. “It’s just that you look so cute.” I said and kissed her nose. She blushed lightly and looked away. “Shall we go?” I asked as I stepped out of van and held my hand out.

She looked back at me and took my hand. I smiled and so did she as she stepped out of the van as well. Then we slowly walked towards open doors, of restaurant, holding hands.

~Leeteuk~

I looked towards window where I saw Donghae holding his hand out.

They’re such a lovey dovey couple. I thought to myself as I saw So Min coming out, taking Donghae’s hand. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and take a photo of them.

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk suddenly appeared behind me.

“Just catching the signal…” I muttered as I quickly closed the phone.

“Ah~” he said as he pointed at me. I looked at him and put a finger on my lips.

“Don’t you dare to yell. I was only taking a picture of them.” I whispered to him as I pointed to Donghae and So Min, who were walking towards doors with holding hands.

“They’re so cute together …” Sungmin appeared out of nowhere.

“How long were you here?” I looked at him suspiciously. He looked at me and smiled: “The whole time.” He said.

“I’ll call you ninja from now on …” I muttered as I looked towards Kyuhyun who was sitting in front of me. “Don’t tell me you too …” I said. Kyuhyun only smiled and nodded.

“I already have a plan.” He muttered as he started thinking.

“Plan?” Sungmin asked confused and then he quickly remembered. “Don’t tell me, you’re really planning something …” he muttered.

“This is already a part of plan.” He smirked and then smiled normally as Donghae and So Min came in. “So Min, sit here …” he patted empty seat on his right side. So Min only gave him confused look. “And hyung, come here.” He said to Donghae and patted empty seat on his left side.

“W-what are you doing?” I asked confused. “Let them sit toge …” before I could end it, I saw Kyuhyun’s shut-up glare on me. I gulped and shut up, glancing at So Min, who only bit her lip and did as Kyuhyun said. So Min sat on the right side and Donghae on the left side.

“Let the party begin …” he said and smiled widely.

I don’t like it, whatever he’s planning. I thought as I looked at So Min worriedly and then at Donghae, who only smiled awkwardly.

 

Hope you like it. ^^

From now on, I'll update both stories (Change and I never wanted to fall for you) together. I hope you like both or just one is enough.. lol :)