I'm sorry

Change

“W-what’s going on here?” I yelled as I saw everything in a mess. Table was broke and so were other stuff.

“S-she,” Donghae stuttered and pointed in Kyuhyun’s room. Donghae was standing like a statue at the corner. Kyuhyun ran into his room and Sungmin was following him. Eunhyuk and I went over to Donghae.

“What happened?” I asked as I looked around and then at him.

“She’s crazy,” he said. “First she starts kissing me, like a playboy girl and then she starts throwing and breaking stuff around like she’s gone mad.”

Not that picture!” I heard Kyuhyun from his room.

~Kyuhyun~

I ran into my and Sungmin’s room and saw So Min in her underwear as she was standing next to bed, looking at something.

“So Min,” I called her. She startled a little, but still didn’t look at me. I was slowly walking to her as I called her again: “So Min,” Then she suddenly turned around with picture in her hands as tears were flowing down her cheeks. It was a picture of dad, mom, Ara and me.

“This is what you call family?” she muttered and raised the hand in the air.

“Not that picture!” I yelled and tried to stop her, but Sungmin was faster, so he held her hand and pushed her on the bed. She was struggling, trying to get rid of him, but he was stronger. Then in a split second, Sungmin got all red in the face and it was easy to beat him, so So Min took this chance and pushed him away.

“So Min, stop it already!” I yelled as I grabbed her by shoulders. “You’re drunk,” I added.

“Aish, Kyuhyun …” she muttered and looked towards doors. “I’m not drunk,” she said and smiled. “You’re drunk.” She pointed at me with her head.

“Cho So Min stop this nonsense at this second, otherwise I’ll have to do that.” I said in strict voice.

“You’ll do what?” she smirked. “Tied me up? Hit me like dad did? Say to me that I must study to become even better, superior lawyer?”

My grip loosened a bit.

“You know,” she started. “I was happy in United States. I was daily going on my job in my office, going on vacation and rescuing people’s asses from jail …”

My hands fell next to my body.

“And yes, I did study law in United States. I wasn’t on top; I was 2nd in that high school. I even got into fights. I got almost killed, because I was defending Mo Nii, yet I’m still here alive, because of Mo Nii. It was this close,” she showed with hands. “This close and I wouldn’t be here. This close and I would be dead.” She sighed. “In the end I still survived and went back on studying this stupid law, while I didn’t have a damn other dream.” She whined and looked away. “Aish,” she took a deep breath. “But now that I’m here,” she started again and looked at me. “All those memories keep on coming back to me. Memories before I left; that day when you went on picnic, while I was studying; the day when you said to dad that your friends will come … he was happy for you, but as he turned to us with Ara, he became cold again; towards Ara not so much, like he was towards me. And tell me … did he ask in these 4 years where I am? Or, did mom ask how am I doing?” she looked me straight into eyes.

“I-I do-don’t know …” I stuttered.

“Of course you wouldn’t know, because they didn’t mention me at all…” she said. Then she looked at herself. “Aish, I have to put some clothes on.” She muttered. “Shush, get out.” She said, pushing Sungmin and me out of room and slammed the door behind.

“Is she okay?” Leeteuk asked. I was staring in front of me.

“Why would they do that?” I asked myself as I was thinking about what she said.

“Guys, where did you all go?” Yesung asked as he and others came into dorm, but quickly, their eyes widened. “What the hell happened here?!” Yesung yelled.

“There were some problems.” Leeteuk smiled.

“What’s wrong with Donghae and Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook asked.

“Donghae met a beast, as well as kissaholic, and Kyuhyun heard 3 years of suffering?” Eunhyuk answered as he looked at both of them; Donghae and Kyuhyun.

“Aish,” I muttered and ruffled my hair. “Where’s Mo Nii?” I remembered and looked at Donghae.

“She said, she has some work to do…” Donghae answered.

“Oh yeah,” I remembered. “She said something over phone that she has some work the next day she’ll come.” I muttered.

Suddenly the doors of my room opened. Our heads turned towards them and saw So Min in jeans shorts and American T-shirt.

~So Min~

I slowly looked around myself and realized that I’m in Kyuhyun’s room.

Wasn’t I at the bar? I asked myself, but as soon as I remembered Vodka I face palmed. Don’t tell me I was already drunk? I thought. I looked at myself and realized I’m in underwear.

Just what the hell happened? I thought while I put jeans shorts on and T-shirt with American flag. I slowly walked to the doors and slowly opened them, seeing everyone on the couch or around. Their heads turned to me.

“H-hey,” I muttered and smiled creepily.

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked. I slowly nodded and stepped into living room. I realized everything was in a mess. The table was broken.

“I-I’ll pay for all this …” I muttered and pointed at broken table and broke furniture.

“You better do!” Eunhyuk hissed.

“Eunhyuk!” Leeteuk called him.

“What?!” he asked and looked at him. “Though she just came back to Kyuhyun, she already broke half of dorm!”

“I’m sorry!” I said and went on my knees as I bowed deeply. “I don’t know what happened while I was doing a ruckus, but I’ll pay for everything that I broke.” I said still bowing.

“Stop it, So Min.” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice as he came to me. “It’s okay,” he said.

“It’s not okay,” I said and looked at him. “I don’t know what I was doing, while I was drunk. What if I made a ruckus in town?” I asked.

“If you would do any ruckus in town, you wouldn’t be here …” Kangin said. He may be right, but still. Kyuhyun helped me to stand up.

“For now, I’ll make something to eat…” Ryeowook said and went into kitchen.

“Well, we’ll just clean the mess up.” Siwon smiled.

“I’ll help,” I said, but then Shindong said: “Rather not … you just came back to yourself and you’re probably still drunk somewhere deep inside.”

“He’s right.” Kyuhyun said. “Just go to kitchen and help Ryeowook …” he added. I nodded and went into kitchen, where Ryeowook was preparing for lunch.

“Hey,” I smiled. He looked at me and smiled as well. “Can I help with anything?” I asked as I walked to him.

“If you’d like to cut vegetables,” he smiled and pointed at them.

“Sure,” I nodded smiling and grabbed a knife, starting to cut them.