I'm not drunk

Change

“Hello,” I smiled and bowed lightly. Mo Nii did the same. I slowly looked up and saw brunette woman in her 20’s.

“Uhm,” I started. “Is this the house of family Cho?” I asked.

“Y-yes,” she lightly nodded and looked at me.

“Can I ask if Mr. Cho or Mrs. Cho is home?” I asked again.

“I’m sorry, they’re not home yet.” She smiled.

“Oh,” I muttered.

“When will they come home?” Mo Nii asked instead of me. Woman looked at her and started thinking.

“Mr. Cho is at his work place and so is Mrs. Cho.” She answered. “Later in the evening.” She added and looked at me.

“T-thank you,” I smiled and bowed.

“You’re welcome,” she smiled and lightly bowed with head. We slowly walked away.

“So Min,” Mo Nii called me. I looked at her without expression on my face. “They’re working…” she said.

“Hah,” I smirked. She looked surprised at me. “They were home,” I said.

“H-how do you know?” she asked surprised.

“I heard someone from inside…” I answered and smiled.

“You were just imagining it.” She tried to convince me.

“Yeah right.” I said and saw a bar. “I’m going to refresh myself up a bit.” I added and walked over the entrance.

“So Min you can’t!” Mo Nii yelled and grabbed my arm. “You know what you’ll become if you drink alcohol.” She said, trying to pull me away.

“Chill down,” I smiled and looked at her. “It’s not like I’ll drink alcohol.” I said. “I just want to get some juice.” I lied. She sighed and came into bar with me, looking only me, nothing else.

“What would you like?” the waitress asked.

“Apple juice,” I smiled. She turned to Mo Nii.

“Strawberry juice.” She said, not taking a look away from me. The waitress left and I looked at Mo Nii.

“Mo Nii,” I started. “I’m fine; you don’t have to worry about me.” I faked a smile. She sighed and looked away.

“I’m going to toilet,” she said and stood up.

“Mm,” I smiled and nodded. As she went into bathroom, waitress came and gave us juices. “Excuse me,” I stopped her. She looked at me. “Can you please bring me one glass of Vodka?” I asked.

“O-of course,” she said surprised and went off, bringing me glass of Vodka.

“Thank you,” I said smiling and drink it in an instant.

“I’m back,” Mo Nii said as she came back and sit beside me.

“I hate them,” I started saying. Mo Nii looked at me strangely. My mind became dull.

~Mo Nii~

“I shouldn’t have come here…” So Min muttered. Then she looked up and yelled to the waitress. “One more glass!”

I looked in to the bar and saw her pouring something into small glass.

“What is this?” I asked as she came to us.

“Vodka,” she answered.

“Did you drank Vodka while I was in bathroom?!” I yelled at her. She looked at me and smiled. She’s already drunk and she only drank 1 glass. I thought as I sighed.

“I told I’m fine,” she muttered as she took the glass and drank it in a second.

“You’re not fine.” I said with raised voice. I turned to the woman and said to her: “Here’s money and keep the change.” Gave money on the table, 1.000KRW, lifted So Min and left the bar.

“Let’s have some fun~” she sang as we came into park where I seated her on the bench.

“Cho So Min,” I said with strict voice. She stopped and looked at me. At least, this still works for now. I thought, but then she suddenly hugged me. My eyes widened as I pushed her away. “Wake up, So Min!” I yelled and shook her.

“I’m awake,” she said drunken.

It isn’t afternoon yet and she’s already drunk. I shook my head as I remembered that I should call Kyuhyun. For a second I took my eyes off So Min and as I looked on the empty bench in front of me, I started panicking.

“Hello?” Kyuhyun answered.

“Kyuhyun,” I said scared.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“So Min,” I said and started searching for her.

“What’s with her?” he asked confused, but worried.

“She’s … gone.” I said. “I just took my eyes off her for a second and she disappeared.” I explained.

“What?!” he yelled into phone.

“S-she’s drunk,” I muttered.

“Why would she be drunk at 11am already?” he asked.

“Because of her parents.” I said.

“Aish,” he muttered. “I don’t have time now to search for her.” he said.

“Just send someone with car.” I said and hanged up.

~Donghae~

“I don’t have time now, to search for her.” he said into phone. I was quietly observing him. Then he hanged up.

“What’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun as he saw him walking up and down in the room impatiently. Kyuhyun stopped and looked at him, tried to say something, but then shook his head and started walking up and down again.

“What’s up with maknae?” Eunhyuk asked as he came into room. I looked at him and shrugged.

“Kyuhyun,” Sungmin called him. Kyuhyun only heard his voice and ran to him and hugged him tightly. Sungmin was surprised. “What’s wrong?” he asked as he tried to look at him.

“So Min,” was everything we all heard.

“I’m going on fresh air,” I lied as I stood up and walked towards doors.

“Donghae hyung,” Kyuhyun called me. I looked at him and he threw me his phone. I took it and went out as I looked for Mo Nii’s number.

“So Min?” was the first thing she asked as she picked up.

“It’s Donghae,” I said.

“Ah,” she said disappointed.

“What happened?” I asked as I went into car, in front of our shooting place for our 5th album, Mr. Simple.

“She got drunk and disappeared right in front of me.” Mo Nii quickly explained. Right as I was driving down the street and looked around, I saw her with few boys around her.

“Don’t worry, I got her.” I said and hanged up. I stopped the car on the park place and stepped out.

“Let’s go on a drink.” She suggested and smiled. As they tried to answer, I stepped in.

“Mind if I join?” I asked. Guys looked at me and they instantly recognized me.

“We’ll pass,” they all said and ran away.

“Aish, look what did you do…” she whined as she watched them running away.

“Let’s go,” I said and grabbed her wrist.

“I’m not going,” she said and released herself from my grip.

“You’re drunk, let’s go.” I said and looked into her eyes.

“I’m not drunk, you’re drunk.” She said and pointed at me.

Though I’m a nice guy, I can be a badass too sometimes. I thought to myself as I lifted her on my shoulder and started walking towards car, with people’s eyes on us.

“Let me go!” she yelled as she was hitting my back.

 

The last chapter for today. Hope you like it till now.

I'll try to update tomorrow, but I can't promise you anything.. I'm going to shop for school. = ="