Future updates

Change

 

“I missed you so much,” Donghae hugged So Min tightly.

“I missed you too,” So Min smiled as she hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek.

“Don’t ever leave without saying a word; ever again.” He said and looked into her sky blue eyes, making him lost in them.

“I won’t,” So Min smiled.

“How long were you planning on hiding the truth from me and from all members!?” Kyuhyun hissed at So Min, tightening his grip around her wrist even more.

“I never wanted to tell you in the first place!” So Min hissed back, releasing herself from his grip. She turned around and walked out of the dorm.

“Where did she go?!” Donghae yelled as he walked into 11th floor’s dorm. He looked at confused Kyuhyun. “Where is So Min?” he asked again.

“Isn’t she with you?” Kyuhyun asked, starting to get more and more worried.

“I thought she was with you!” Donghae said. Kyuhyun jumped from the couch and ran into his room, grabbing phone on his night locker, dialing So Min’s number.

“You promised me, that you’ll never leave without saying anything.” Donghae said with his voice breaking, as he was walking towards So Min.

“I know,” So Min smiled sadly. “I’m sorry I broke my promise; but if I’d tell you the truth, you wouldn’t think about anything else, except me; and I don’t want that.” She said and slowly reached her hand out, touching his cheek. “I don’t expect for you to forgive me, but you need to know that I love you with all my heart, wherever I am and wherever you are.” She added and leaned closer, gently kissing his lips. “I loved you, I love you and I will always love you.” She whispered in his ear, making his knees weak.

A/N: This is the last update for today ... well it's not really an update...

I posted few future updates on what will happen in some chapters... In which one these scenes will be, I still don't know. They're somehow sad, but don't worry, the end of storry will be a happy ending, because I already have it in  my mind, but I'm not saying a thing. ;)

Amd just to say ... This is not, I repeat, this is NOT the real order of how it will happen. Maybe some will happen before and some later.^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoRyjnVn_Ys&feature=BFa&list=PL6EB04DC8816FD89E