Proposal and first fight

Change

 

~In the restaurant; So Min’s POV~

We were sitting at the table for two, with two candles in the middle of our table. We were talking and laughing until we got our dinner.

“It’s here already,” I smiled as the waitress brought two plates with vegetables and meat on. “Thank you,” I smiled at her.

Thank you,” Donghae smiled as well.

Bon appétit,” she smiled bowing and left.

“It looks good,” I muttered as I took a bite. “And it is good.” I chuckled.

“I’m glad you like it,” Donghae smiled.

After we ate it was dessert time. Before I started eating I looked at Donghae, who was somehow … nervous.

“Donghae,” I said his name.

“Dae?” he asked.

“I-I … have to tell you something.” I started.

“D-dae?” he stuttered, starting to feel sad. I looked down and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. Then I looked back at him and smiled.

“Let’s wait for later,” I said, making him nervous even more. I took the fork, which was beside and took a slice of dessert. As I put it in the mouth I looked at something that shined into my eyes. My eyes widened as I realized what it was. It was a golden ring with infinite symbol. I slowly took it out and looked at Donghae, who suddenly stood up, smiling as he saw my expression and took the ring, kneeling on one knee on my left side.

“Cho So Min,” he started. I looked at him as my eyes were getting teary second by second more.

“Dae?” I squealed.

“Would you like to spend your life with me forever?” asked Donghae and showed the ring. From surprise and happiness I blurted out: “I’m pregnant” making his eyes wide.

~Leeteuk’s POV~

I looked over menu to Donghae’s and So Min’s table. They were eating dessert. Then I glanced to Eunhyuk and Henry who were also looking at them. They didn’t know that So Min was pregnant; only I and Sungmin knew since she asked us to keep it to ourselves.

I looked back at them and suddenly saw So Min looking into her dessert. Then Donghae stood up and kneeled on her left side.

“It’s time,” Henry squealed quietly. I grinned as Donghae asked: “Would you like to spend your life with me forever?”

In that moment, So Min didn’t know what to do; I could see that, but what she did, made me surprise, while Henry and Eunhyuk were surprised even more.

“I’m pregnant,” So Min said. I smiled widely, seeing Donghae’s face telling that he didn’t expect that.

“B-bwoh?” he asked stuttering.

“You’ll become a father,” So Min repeated. “And yes, I’d love to spend my life with you.” She added and kissed him on the lips.

~Mo Nii’s POV~

Somehow Kyuhyun is very shy and quiet today, since he was the one talking most of the time before on our dates.

“Is everything okay?” I asked, after we ate our dinner.

“N-ne,” he nodded nervously.

“You can’t lie to me, Kyu.” I muttered and held his hand. Suddenly he took a small box out of his left pocket and gave it into my hand. “What’s this?” I asked and took it.

“Open it,” he said and smiled sweetly. I looked from him to box and opened it.

“Omo,” I gasped as I saw a silver ring inside. I took it out and saw letters inside: forever with a heart. He took the ring and took my right hand and put it on my ring finger. I realized he has one as well.

“I have the same ring, but mine is saying: and ever.” He smiled. “If we both put these two rings together it says forever…”

“…and ever.” I ended together with him. I smiled and leaned over the table to him, pressing my lips on his. “Gomawo,” I muttered. He smiled and kissed me back.

~Sungmin’s POV~

“So cute~” I sang as I was holding my hands together.

“Ne,” Siwon nodded smiling.

“Didn’t Kyuhyun change since he’s dating Mo Nii?” Zhou Mi asked. Siwon and I glanced at each other and then looked back at them who were smiling and feeding each other.

“Now that you’re saying …” I muttered and started thinking. “He isn’t as evil as he was before.”

~Donghae’s POV~

“You’ll become a father,” So Min repeated. “And yes, I’d love to spend my life with you.” She added and kissed me, wrapping her hands around my neck. I still didn’t know from what she meant, when she said that I’ll become a father.

She slowly pulled away and I took the chance and put the ring on her left ring finger.

“Hae-shii,” she called me.

“Dae?” I asked and looked at her.

“I’m pregnant and you’re a father of the child.” She said and put her hands on my chin, pulling me closer, knowing that I was confused. Now I chuckled at the thought of having a children playing with all members.

“Congratulations~” we suddenly heard a very familiar voice. From surprise we looked on my right side and saw Henry running to us, while Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were behind trying to stop him.

“H-Henry?” stuttered So Min as he hugged her around neck.

“Hey,” Eunhyuk smiled awkwardly and waved with hand as they reached us as well.

“W-what are you guys doing here?” I asked confused and surprised.

“We were following you~” Henry blurted out without thinking.

“Bwoh?” squealed So Min.

“Mianhaeyo,” Leeteuk scratched his head. “But still, congrats on the wedding,” he added and hugged both So Min and me.

“Ne, congrats,” Eunhyuk said smiling and hugged us both as well.

“Did you…hear what I said?” So Min suddenly asked, pointing at Eunhyuk and Henry.

“When’s the date?” Henry asked and tapped her stomach.

“Yah, don’t touch her~” I pouted and pulled So Min closer to me.

“If she said yes, that doesn’t mean that she’s already yours, hyung!” Henry whined and pouted as well.

“Since you know now,” So Min started and looked at me. “Let us all enjoy dinner, shall we?” she asked and smiled.

“But,” I started, but quickly gave up. “Okay,” I nodded. So Min and I sat on the same side, while Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Henry were on the other side.

“When is the date Minnie?” Henry asked again excited.

“It’s in December,” she smiled, holding my hand.

“Omo, that is in … ten months!” he gasped. So Min chuckled while I only smiled, knowing that the whole family just got bigger by one member.

“Did you think of any names yet?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Aniyo,” she shook her head. “I’m leaving that to my Charming Prince.” She said and caressed my cheek, smiling.

“How come?” asked Leeteuk.

“Well,” she started but stopped. “You’ll see,” she said and smiled again. I looked at her suspiciously while she got lost in her thoughts.

“How come you decided to spy on us?” I asked, changing the topic.

“It was Sungmin’s idea,” Leeteuk started. “Since we all know how in love you four really are, we decided that we should let the fans and world know that you’re already taken.” He explained.

“Since we’re going to get married, I think that our president needs to know too.” I said and smiled at So Min.

“Ne~” she smiled nodding.

“When will be the wedding?” Henry blurted out quickly, making me and So Min hardly to understand.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Aigoo,” Leeteuk sighed shaking his head.

“When will be the wedding?” Eunhyuk repeated after Henry.

“I thought after So Min ends with this case, she has, so we’ll go back to Korea and start preparing.” I thought loudly.

“After I end with this case, I’ll quit as a lawyer, so yes … after we go back, we’ll get married.” So Min agreed.

“You’ll quit being a lawyer?” Leeteuk asked surprised. “Waeyo?” he asked again. Then I remembered … I looked at her as she smiled sadly.

“I want to spend more time with Donghae and our child.” She answered.

Liar, I thought in my head. How can I be so stupid? Just in a year, she’ll … die.

“Arraso,” Leeteuk smiled. I quietly sighed at Leeteuk’s forgotten thoughts. It sounds like So Min will live till we grow old, seeing our children, grandchildren and perhaps grand-grandchildren growing up, but the thought of her leaving sooner, just makes me sad and wanting to marry her immediately.

“We’re going back to the hotel.” Leeteuk smiled, pulling Henry away.

“Okay,” So Min smiled.

“See you later,” Eunhyuk waved smiling and walked to the car.

“Where shall we go now?” I asked, pulling her closer to me. She chuckled and wrapped her hands around my neck, shrugging.

“I don’t know,” she started and bit her lip continuing: “We can go to our hotel room.”

“You naughty girl,” I muttered and pressed my lips onto hers smiling.

“Because you naughty, naughty~” she sang.

“Hey, I’m Mr. Simple~” I continued and we both ended laughing. Slowly, we were walking down the street, holding our hands enjoying in the night of New York. Soon we stopped by a small store, which was still opened, and looked inside, seeing lots of toys.

“Let’s buy a toy,” she smiled. I nodded and walked after her inside.

Good evening,” a young girl, cashier, greeted and quickly recognized. “Oppa~” she sang in Korean.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted her in Korean. She bowed and looked at So Min.

“You’re his sister!” she gasped. She was really good at Korean. So Min looked at her confused. “Kyu oppa’s sister.” She quickly added and looked at both at us. “Omo, I never knew you two are making such a perfect couple.” She smiled.

“Gomawo,” we both smiled and bowed.

“If you want to ask anything just ask.” She smiled. We thanked again and started looking around at toys. Then I glanced back to the girl who was now talking on the phone, probably saying to her friends that I’m in her store, but somehow she seems sad, like they don’t believe her.

~So Min’s POV~

I looked around teddy bears, which were all different sizes; some were tiny yet others were as big as I was. I took one teddy bear and tried to show it to Donghae but he was glancing at the cashier girl. Looking at her from afar seemed like she was talking with someone which made her sad.

“I’m telling the truth!” she suddenly whined loudly. She gasped and looked at us, bowing: “Mianhaeyo,” and apologized. Donghae and I only smiled.

“What do you think of this one, Hae?” I asked and showed a teddy bear that I was holding.

“It’s cute,” he smiled. “Let’s buy it.” He said.

“You sure?” I asked, not sure that is the right time to pay for it. “Let’s wait for a minute. It seems like she’s upset…” I muttered.

“Don’t worry, I’ll surprise her.” he winked at me. I sighed quietly, wondering if it’ll be a really good idea on whatever he’s thinking. Standing in front of her, Donghae suddenly asked: “Who’s your bias in Super Junior?” I elbowed him glaring, but he ignored me.

“Uhm,” she murmured and blushed hardly.

“Is this fish here?” I asked, teasing Donghae, and pointed at him. She blushed even more. “You know, you two would make a good couple too.” I smiled. She surprisingly looked at me as her eyes widened.

“Aish, stop teasing her,” Donghae muttered looking at me.

“What? It’s the truth…” I said. “Anyway, I’d like to have this one.” I smiled and gave a teddy bear to her.

“O-okay,” she stuttered still red in the face. Donghae and I looked at each other and smiled, when suddenly he walked behind me to her side. “E-e-eh?” she stuttered when suddenly Donghae hugged her.

“Shush,” Donghae muttered, while I put my phone out and take a picture of them. Then he kneeled on his right knee and kissed her hand. I took this chance as well and took the picture.

I'm evil, I know ... keke~. But if your friends doesn't believe you, than you have to get a proof, right? I thought as I was looking at them smiling.

“You have twitter right?” I asked smiling. All red in the face, still shocked and surprised by Donghae’s actions, she nodded, looking at me. “What’s your name?” I asked after I logged on twitter, uploading these two photos.

“Samantha Depp,” She murmured.

“What about twitter name?”

“GameFishy,”

“So you like Kyuhyun as well?” Donghae smiled. Samantha only nodded, not saying a thing.

“Well, it’s done,” I smiled. She looked at me in surprise and confusion. “Go on twitter when you’ll have time.” I explained.

“O-okay,” she nodded and then remembered. “U-uhm … c-can I take a picture with both of you?” her cheeks turned reddish again. Donghae and I looked at each other. “It’s okay if you don’t want to, but…” she looked down.

“We’d love to,” I smiled. Her brown eyes shined and she immediately ran to us. She took her phone and got in the middle of Donghae and I.

“Say Fish~” Donghae sang teasing.

“Fish~” Samantha and I sang and took few pictures, each time with different faces and different sayings - like as Nemo, Samantha, Minnie and much more.

“Gomawo~” Samantha smiled and bowed deeply.

“It’s okay,” Donghae smiled and waved with his hand. I only smiled nodding and then remembered.

“Samantha,” I called. She looked at me. “What would you do if … Donghae or Kyuhyun … would get married in a month?” I asked.

Jinja!?” she squealed, making me surprise. “I’d love to see them get married and I really hope that you’ll live together forever.” She said and hugged me tightly.

“See, I told you.” Donghae smirked.

“So you’ll really get married?” she asked with excitement in her voice.

“Ne~” Donghae nodded, before I could say anything.

“Congratulations to both of you.” She said smiling and hugged me again.

“Gomawo,” I chuckled and hugged her back.

“And don’t worry about teddy bear. You got it for free.” She said when I tried to pay for it.

“But,” I opposed, but it seems this girl is a stubborn one.

“No buts,” she said. “It’s a gift from this shop,” she smiled.

“Gomawo,” Donghae and I both said at the same time and walked out waving at her. “See,” Donghae smiled and took my hand as we were walking down the street again. “It’ll be okay for all of us.”

“Ne,” I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder.

~Few days later~

“What will you do today?” I asked Donghae as we were eating breakfast in the kitchen.

“I thought of going with you to the court if you want.” He smiled.

“Oh,” I murmured. I didn’t tell anyone that the case I have at the moment is about Jason, to get him free, except for Sungmin and Leeteuk. “Nae, Donghae …” I started. He looked from his plate up at me.

“Dae?” he asked.

“You remember that guy … James, right?” I asked and looked at him. I could saw that anger overflew him, but he still managed to smile; but awkwardly.

“Ne,” he nodded. “What about him?” he added asking with cold voice.

“What would you do if you heard that he changed and he’ll get free?”

It was quiet for a minute. Then he suddenly put his spoon down and leaned his chin on his hands.

“If he really changed, like you’re saying, then I think I could forgive him, though there’re no chances that he has changed…” he answered.

“Arraso,” I smiled.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Just asking,” I smiled and put another bite into my mouth. He was observing me for a minute, but then started eating again, seeing that I'm not hiding anything.

“So, can I go with you?” he asked.

“I don’t think it’s a best idea … yet.” I smiled lightly. He sighed and nodded.

“Arraso,” he muttered. “I’ll wait or maybe play with Kyuhyun if he won’t be with Mo Nii.” He pouted.

“Don’t worry, Hae. I’ll come back as quick as I end for today.” I smiled and caressed his chin. He only nodded and kissed my hand.

~At the court; Donghae’s POV~

“Why can’t I go in?” I whined as I was stopped by two policeman’s right in front of doors, where So Min was in.

“Because, only few people have permission… Do you have permission?” one asked.

“What permission?” I whined again.

“It’s okay, he’s with us.” I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turned around and saw, no one else, than leader, Leeteuk and king of aegyo’s, Sungmin.

“What are you two doing here?” I asked both of them.

“Keeping an eye on So Min,” Sungmin smiled.

“Is he truly with you?” other policeman asked.

“Yes, he is.” I heard a female voice. Leeteuk and Sungmin turned around and in front of us was no other than Mo Nii.

“Mo Nii?” I gasped.

“Donghae, why are you here?” she asked.

“I’m here, because I’m worried.” I said bluntly. Mo Nii laughed and passed me and policeman’s who opened doors.

“Let’s go, it’ll start in a second.” She added. We did as she said; walked in and I immediately recognized James or Jason, or what-ever-is-his-name. I already tried to walk to him, when I realized So Min was sitting on his right side.

“Let’s sit here,” Leeteuk said as he saw my reaction. He had to pull me together with him, so I had to made a move.

“All rise,” a cop said. We all stood up, until the judge sat down on her chair.

“W-wae is So Min sitting next to him?” I whispered to Leeteuk.

“She’s defending him.” He answered.

“I know, but … Wae?” I asked again.

“Listen and you’ll hear.” He only said, looking in front. I did as he said; leaned back and started listening on what they were saying and talking.

I never saw So Min in her ‘lawyer’ mode. She was asking really twisted questions and objecting; and every time her object was agreed from the judge.

~So Min’s POV~

As I was questioning Mo Nii as a witness, she wasn’t looking at me or at appa, but somewhere else. As she looked into my eyes while I was waiting for her answer, she quickly looked away, back on the same spot. I followed her look and froze.

“D-Donghae,” I whispered to myself. I bit my lower lip and looked back at Mo Nii who was now looking at me with worried expression.

~Mo Nii’s POV~

As soon as she turned around and saw Donghae she froze up and her expression changed as well as her skin. She became pale. Then she looked back at me continued with her questioning me, while I was, from time to time, looking at Donghae whose expression was telling me that he can’t hold his anger inside anymore. I silently sighed, regretting letting him in the court.

When the judge wanted to take a break, So Min approached her and begged to not have a break, not today. I understood her a little, since she was scared of Donghae. I understood, because I was scared of Kyuhyun if he found out about So Min.

~Outside the court; 5pm, So Min’s POV~

“So Min!” I heard his voice. I stopped. He appeared in front of me, with his anger boiling inside, hardly controlling it. “Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked with painful, yet angry voice.

“What would you do if I told you?” I asked back, trying to sound strong, but my voice was shattering.

“I would make you to not doing it.” He blurted.

“That’s why I didn’t want to tell you.” I said and continued walking.

“Yah, Cho So Min!” He called my full name and grabbed me by wrist. Now, he was really angry. “Why didn’t you tell me?!” he asked again.

“Donghae, calm down…” Sungmin put his hand on Donghae’s shoulder, but he shoved it off.

“I won’t calm down until I …”

“You’ll what?” I overtook him, now making me angry. “You’ll tie me up and let me be in a hotel room, until he gets death punishment? You’ll break up with me? You’ll wait till the next year when I’ll be lying on death bed?” his grip loosened. I hurt him.

“I didn’t mean that!” he suddenly raised his voice. “Why are you even defending him? You know in what dilemma you were when he was stalking you. Do you think he really changed?!”

“Guys,” Leeteuk tried to but in, but I and Donghae cut him, yelling: “Shut up!” Leeteuk froze up.

“He did changed!” I yelled, continuing.

“What makes you think that, huh!?” Donghae yelled back. “What if he’s only acting!? What if he’ll start murdering girls again after he gets out, by your help!? What will you do then, huh?!” he asked.

“Then I’ll kill him with my own two hands!!” I yelled and walked to my car, sitting in and locked myself, driving off.

~No one’s POV~

“Damn it!” Donghae yelled and kicked in the wall.

“Donghae,” Mo Nii called him, but Donghae was already stomping his way back to the hotel room. Leeteuk, Sungmin and Mo Nii looked at each other and sighed.

“I think we screwed this…” Sungmin muttered. Leeteuk and Mo Nii only nodded in silence. After few minutes of silence, and watching Donghae how he was kicking and cursing on the way back, they parted their ways.

~Back in the hotel; So Min’s POV~

I walked in and ordered an Ice-Cream. In a minute it was already here. I took it and started eating it in front of TV, but Donghae walked in and we started fighting again.

“Why don’t you just leave this matter!?” I yelled, holding my head.

“I simply can’t, okay!? I just can’t stay still, watching how a murderer will get his freedom so soon, by the help of his ex!” he yelled back.

“You know what!?” I suddenly yelled, giving up. “I give up. Do what you want to do, but I’m going to defend him, because I’m the only one who is alive. If you don’t like it, don’t worry, I’ll go somewhere else!” I said and walked into bedroom, taking my luggage out of wardrobe.

Do as you wish!” He yelled from the kitchen.

After I was done packing, I left the key on the table in kitchen, so he could see it with his own eyes, and left the hotel room, slamming the doors behind.

That day … was a day, when Donghae and I had a first, but huge fight.

A/N: Anyeong~ -waves- As you know I have one story ongoing as well.. It's about ... well who else than Kpop groups :) If you're a fan of SHINee, Teen Top, U-KISS, 2NE1, Big Bang and as well as Super Junior, enjoy in reading and comment. Here's the story: 

I never wanted to fall for you

 I almost wrote Change..lol xD  Here's the link if the click on the name won't go: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/255612/i-never-wanted-to-fall-for-you-2ne1-bigbang-romance-shinee-ukiss-revenge-superjuinor

ruthazar100: Glad you're happy :)

lilrockstar: Thank you for subscribing ^^ Hope you'll like the story; and comment, so I can change if there's anything wrong or you can tell me, how you want to happen next. -bows-