Smith Mo Nii

Change

~United States~

“Aish,” I muttered as I walked over the seat on the airport. “Where will I stay?” I asked myself aloud.

“Hey,” I suddenly heard girls voice. I looked up and saw brunette girl with glasses on. She was wearing pink T-shirt with black jeans and Old Star shoes. Her hair was done in pony tail

H-hey,” I muttered in English, not knowing if you should speak in Korean or just mutter something and go away.

“I just heard that you don’t have a place to stay.” She said. Her Korean was fluent. “So I’m wondering if you’d like to come to my dorm.” She smiled.

“B-but I don’t know you …” I said confused.

“Ah,” she remembered and hit her head. “I’m Smith Mo Nii,” she smiled and pointed her hand out.

“Cho So Min,” I answered and handed my hand into hers; we handshake.

“You’re probably sister of Cho Kyuhyun, right?” she asked right away. As quickly as she said his name, I looked to the floor. “Eh?” she was confused. “Did I say something wrong?” she asked and looked at me.

“Aniyo,” I sadly smiled and looked at her.

“So what are you saying?” she asked again.

“Of coming to your dorm?” I answered with question. She nodded. “I think it wouldn’t be bad idea for first.” I smiled and stood up.

“Yay, I finally have roommate,” she jumped into the air, clapping with hands. I laughed. “Sorry about this,” she quickly said embarrassed and looked at me.

“It’s okay,” I smiled.

“Let me help you,” she said and took one my bag.

“Thank you,” I said and started walking.

“So what are you studying?” she asked as we reached outside of the airport and stopped in front of blue AUDI A3.

“I was studying law,” I said as we put my bags into car. “Is this your car?” I asked as I pointed on it and looked at her.

“Yeah,” she nodded. “Cool, right?” she smiled. “But, what do you mean with you were?” she asked confused.

“Even I don’t know,” I laughed.

“It seems like you escaped from home, right?” she asked when we sat in the car.

“Ne,” I nodded and looked out, into sky.

“Aso,” was all she said and started the car. “Well, let’s first get to my dorm and then tell me your story okay?” she suggested. I looked at her and nodded as a little smile crossed my face.

When we came to her dorm, it was a big building; we went with elevator to the 12th floor, into 1205 room. It was a big apartment. It had a lot of space.

“This will be your room, okay?” she asked as we stepped into big bedroom with lots of space. “It isn’t big, but I hope it’ll be good.” She said and smiled.

“Are you kidding me?” I screamed. She startled. “This room is even bigger than mine.” I said as I looked around. Bed was big for two people, next to it; there were two lockers and a lamp. “This is better than my house…” I muttered. I turned to her. “Are you really sure I can stay here?” I asked her.

“Sure you can,” she smiled. “Mom and dad bought me this apartment, thinking that I need some space from them, because of studying.” She said.

“Aso,” I said and then turned around again.

“Well, let me show you around then.” She said and turned around. I quietly followed her. Kitchen and dining room was big too, and she even had a piano in dining room. In the living room, there was a bookshelf over the whole wall. As I saw this my eyes widened and I looked at her, pointing at all of that books. Mo Nii only laughed and went to another room. It was room, whole of books. Like a library.

“H-how …” I stuttered.

“I changed it a little, since I’m going to live here from now on.” She smiled.

“How long do you even live here?” I asked.

“I think, this year it will be 2 years,” she said thinking.

“B-but how can you afford this?” I asked confused.

“My parents are both actors and I’m a composer, that’s why I have piano there.” She smiled. “And I’m studying law too.” She added.

“How old are you, anyway?” I asked as I was looking at the small library.

“18,” she answered. “Well, I just came back too, so you’re probably hungry, right?” she asked. I turned to her and lightly nodded. We went into kitchen and she started preparing lunch.

“Where were you, if I may ask.” I asked embarrassed.

“I was in Europe,” she said, cutting vegetables.

“What were you doing there?” I asked curious.

“Composing,” she smiled.

“You must be really tired from flight and busy as well.” I said. “Let me help you,” I suggested and stood up.

“Thank you,” she smiled and handed me the knife, so I only continued to where she left.

“So Min,” she suddenly called me.

“Hm?” I asked as I was cutting potato.

“Do you want to study ahead?” she asked. I looked at her surprised. “You probably ditched school in your town and you seem smart, so it would be a waste if you stop studying.” She said.

“I-I don’t know …” I stuttered as I started thinking.

“Well, think about it, okay?” she smiled. I only nodded and continued with cutting potato, while thinking.

 

I changed at the beggining a little (Foreword). I only added Smith Mo Nii, so check it up.

I'm thankful for reading and please comment if there's anything wrong. :) ^^