Little Conflict

Change

~The year of 2008~

“How are things going with your group?” dad asked, as we were eating dinner.

“Everything is going good.” Kyuhyun smiled. I closed my eyes and rolled them.

“So Min,” dad suddenly called me.

“Yes father?” I opened my eyes and looked at him.

“How is your studying going?” he asked.

I knew that he will ask me about my law school. It’s like this every time when Kyuhyun’s home and all family is gathered, including Ara.

“Fine,” I smiled. “Soon, I have an exam, where I have to defend a woman, who was judgment by false statement.” I said.

“Then you must pass it.” He said with high expectations.

“Yes, father.” I smiled and lightly nodded with my head.

“And Ara,” he said and turned to her. “How are your studies going abroad?” he asked.

“Everything is good.” She said smiling. “Right now we have one week of holidays, so I was able to come.” she added.

“It’s been so long, since our family gathered like this.” Mom said happily. We all nodded.

As I ended with eating, I grabbed my dishes and said: “If you’ll excuse me. I have to study.” Stood up and went into kitchen and later upstairs into my room. I closed the doors behind and sat on the chair by my desk and looked on the clock on my laptop. It was 7.30pm. Slowly, I took book out of my drawer and opened it on 404th page. I started reading, word by word, sentence by sentence, page by page. I didn’t realize it was already 2am, when Kyuhyun came into my room.

“You’re still studying?” he asked as he saw me with open book. I only nodded, still reading. He didn’t say anything; he only put a cup of coffee on my table and went out, closing the doors behind.

“I don’t drink coffee,” I muttered, but still drink it later. The problem that occurred after I drank coffee was that I didn’t fell asleep no matter how hard I tried, so I started everything again from the page 404.

~In the morning~

“So Min,” mom called me from downstairs. I stood up from the seat and changed into big T-shirt as well as some old trousers and went downstairs.

“Good morning,” I said and bowed.

“Morning,” said dad, reading newspapers. I put the cup into wash basin and quietly sat next to fathers’ seat.

“Dad,” Kyuhyun started. Dad put the newspapers down and looked at him. “After lunch, few friends from my group will visit me.” He said. “Can they?” he asked, looking at dad.

“Of course they can.” He said smiling. “Your friends are always welcomed here.” He added.

“Thank you,” Kyuhyun smiled widely and bowed with his head. “And if you don’t mind, can they sleep here too?” he asked again.

“Sure they can,” dad smiled. “We have enough big place.”

“So, So Min,” mom said as she came with our breakfast; baked eggs and bread with tea. I looked at her.

“Yes, mother?” I asked.

“What will you do today on your day off?” she asked and looked at me.

“I thought of going to library, studying.” I said smiling. “I don’t want to disturb Kyuhyun’s friends.” I added.

“Aniyo,” Kyuhyun quickly said. “You won’t disturb us.” He smiled.

“Let her go,” dad said.

“I’ll go after I eat my breakfast, so you don’t have to make lunch for me.” I said, still smiling.

“Should I make you something, so you’ll eat out?” mom asked worried.

“Aniyo, I’ll buy outside.” I said.

“Aso …” she muttered and looked away.

I ate my breakfast, excused myself, stood up from table, put dishes into wash basin and went upstairs. I changed into black blue-jeans, blue top and black jacket. It was quite cold outside, for August. I grabbed few my books and went downstairs into hallway, where I put my Old Star shoes up.

“Let me accompany you.” Ara smiled from behind.

“Aniyo,” I said. “I don’t want to cause any trouble to you.”

“What are you talking about?” she giggled. “I have to accompany my little sister on the way.” She said and put her shoes on.

“Kamsahamnida unni.” I smiled and bowed deeply.

“Aigoo, don’t be so formal with me.” Ara giggled and took her keys of the house. “Let’s go,” she added and went out. I silently followed her, with my bag and books inside.

“Where will you eat your lunch?” Ara suddenly asked as we stopped, because it was red light.

“I don’t know yet.” I said, looking to floor.

“You probably won’t eat, right?” she asked. She was right. I had no intention to eat today; not when I’m like this … fat.

“You have to eat, otherwise you’ll die.” She said, sounding worried.

“Don’t worry, Ara unni.” I smiled as I looked at her. “I’ll eat something.” I said.

“Arraso,” she said, looking in front.

“I’m going now,” I suddenly said.

“Eh?” she looked at me surprised. “But library is after few streets.” She said confused.

“You have work Ara unni.” I smiled. “You’re probably late now.” I said and speed up.

“Aigoo,” she muttered, but quickly added: “Be home by 10pm!”

I only waved with my head as I turned around by the corner. I went into small book store and started searching for some books.

“If you’re looking for some interesting reading, you better go that way. Here is nothing, but law.” A dark brunette boy suddenly said from behind me. I startled and turned around. In front of me, there was a black haired boy standing with cute smile on his face.

“K-kamsahamnida,” I said bowing. “But I’m looking for law books.” I smiled.

“You’re studying law?” he was surprised.

“Y-yes,” I stuttered and nodded.

“Arraso,” he muttered. “Then I won’t disturb you.” He added smiling and walked off. I turned to books again and took few of them. I went over to reception and bought them. As I stepped out of the store and walked over, I bumped into someone. Books fell down and so did I.

“I’m so sorry,” he said as he kneeled down and grabbed my books.

“It’s okay,” I smiled nervously as I took others and quickly stood up. Then I looked at the man, I bumped into, and in front of me was standing a brunette boy.

“Here are your books,” he said and smiled. He had a cute smile too.

It’s Lee Donghae!” I suddenly heard a yell from in front.

“Have to go,” he quickly said, as he bit his lower lip, and ran off with a smile on his face. I looked after him as some girls were chasing him.

He’s cute. I thought to myself, yet I didn’t know at that time, that he’s also in a group, called Super Junior, with my brother Kyuhyun.

 

I hope you enjoyed till now. It's a little long chapter.

I'll try my best to update quick and I'm really thankful for comments.