Kiss Goodnight From Simon

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Simon saw you dragging your feet inside both of your house, as you threw your bag onto the sofa. 

“Good evening, Mrs. Park, would you like some dinner?” Simon asked you, as he held a plate of his special homemade spaghetti. 

A small smile curved onto the side of your lips, as you saw your dashing handsome serve you dinner.

“Why thank you, Mr. Park. But I’m really tired from work, and may head to bed first,” you replied with a tired tone, and Simon pouted.

He placed the plate of spaghetti down, and walked right over to you. Simon helped take off your blazer, and hung it up in the closet.

“If my bebe is tired, than I shall let her have lots of rest,” Simon said, and carried you bridal style to the bedroom. “Simon, I might be too heavy for you,” you told him, and giggled.

“My lovely bride is never too heavy for me,” Simon replied, and gently placed you on the bed. He tucked you in like a child, and kissed your forehead.

“Goodnight my love. I’ll clean up my mess in the kitchen, and cuddle you to sleep,” Simon sweetly told you, and pecked your sweet soft lips.

©kpopchipmunkparody 



 

Like I said, they'll be SHORT. lol!