Dead End

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for that short chapter. I have some longer ones lined up. Hope it makes up for not updating for so long. 

Kai and Baekhyun arrived at the park and looked around for Sehun. “Listen I know you’re angry with him but he’s never gone against us before.” Baekhyun cautioned, “Just don’t make things worse.”

Sehun approached from the opposite side, “I can’t stay long.” He said.

Kai smirked, “After making us stress is that all you can say?”

Sehun returned the smirk, “Hyung, why are you even stressing? I mean nothing to you right? I am a traitor so I’m just doing what is in my nature.”  

Kai blew out an exasperated breath and Baekhyun and Sehun were not sure what he would do but he stepped forward and embraced his younger brother. “I may be angry about Lee Sung-kyung but that doesn’t mean we’re not brothers or that I don’t care about you.”

“You could have fooled me,” Sehun muttered and Kai dropped his arms.

“I am sorry.” Kai gave in, “I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on you. I was hurt because she lied to me and I thought you had turned your back on me.”

“That’s ridiculous.” Sehun snapped and then calmed down, “Just go to the retreat.”

“Not until you tell us what you’re doing.” Baekhyun was adamant. “We’re not leaving.”

“I need to help Sung-kyung ssi.” Sehun was being evasive

“Why do you need to help Sung-kyung ssi?” Baekhyun asked. “We will help too.”

Sehun scoffed. “I doubt whether Kai would want to help.”

“I may not like what she did but now you’re involved so I guess I have no choice,” Kai answered for himself.

Sehun looked uncertain, “tell us what’s going on or we’ll just hang around and make your life harder.” Baekhyun said.  

Sehun smiled softly but then shook his head, “I can’t get you guys involved. Besides I have Oracle.”

“Now we’re definitely not leaving.” Kai was stubborn, “You have to the count of three to tell us, hana…”

“Aish okay.” Sehun held up his hands and told them about Sung-kyung and her sister. He told his brothers everything even how Sung-ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter